Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 07-19-2014, 02:16 AM

Professor Orion Wallenberg
Until the young girl turned around, he hadn't noticed it was one of his students: Yukina Utada. Which, he's not sure how he didn't notice, what with her long, beautiful pink hair. Just as he was going to greet her, she ran out. He sighed, listening to his co-worker and friend. Finally, the words sinked in, and he realized what Nato had asked.

"You haven't seriously heard already have you? I'd been less than 30 minutes since it happened!" He threw both of his hands up into the air. Upon realizing how foolish he must look, he began scratching his head, trying to figure out what he wanted to say. He looked at the open door. No one seemed to be out there, but he though he better talk in a quieter tone or else more gossip would spread.

"Crystal finally ended it. I saw it coming, though it does feel like she dragged it out quite a bit, especially after you had seen for yourself how flirty she was with another teacher." He shook his head. "Even though I saw it coming, I still feel a little broken about it."

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 07-19-2014, 04:05 PM

Nato gave him a sympathetic look as he let Orin vent.He sighed."yeah ...i know what you mean....but thats what happens when you put your heart out there,you risk it gettig broken. Though you may have a feeling that things may not work out ,it may still hurt,usually does",he said huffing. Then looked to him. "and i didnt here that she ended it,though iI only heard about her flirting with another guy. The girls this year....yeash...did you know that someone created a wed sight that rates all the ale teachers on looks and such...and were on it?". He said shakeing his head. "I just dont get girls thease days"

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 07-22-2014, 03:56 AM

"Haha, you must be talking about Ratemyprofessor.com, I usually encourage my students to go on that site and give me a rating. It's always interesting to see what they say, although I have no idea who's saying what in the comments, at least I can sometimes find things to improve on. At least, I try to use the site for constructive purposes at least."

Orion walked over to one of the pianos closer to the door. He started playing a few notes, very softly, whole leaning onto the piano. "Thanks for listening to my babbling man, it's nice to get this stuff off my chest."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 07-22-2014, 04:24 AM

Nato laughed some at Orion."I never thought about it like that",he said grinning watching Orion."hey,any time, what are friends for?",he said happily. Then sighed looking at the time. "back to work for us" he said streaching. "lets get out of here for lunch,what do you think?"

Yukina sighed softly as she walked along looking over her schedual. "Okay so...ugh, I went the wrong way when i left the music room",she turned around and started to jog back towards the music room and sqweaked bumping into a class mate."ops sorry"

Ken turned around and smirked. Ken, was the school play boy,or better yet, had only one thing on his mind."hey is not a problem",he then grinned at her more. "hey is that your natural hair color?", he asked gently taking a peiace of her hair between his fingures.

Yukina gently took a step back.Yes,why?",she said feeling a small sence a panic coming over her.

Ken took a step towards her,gently wrapping a arm around her waist."show me?",he said gripping her dress.

Fear came over Yukina ,she had a flash image of the man who killed her mother and father then had went after her."let go",she said trying to move awayand when he tightened his grip she growled."LET GO!",she screamed and useing the self defence that she learned over the past year and in what seemed like a flash Ken was head first into a near by locker. By this time a crowed had gathered and all had gahsped.

Ken slowly sat up,holding his now bloody nose and gave her a dark glare."you crazy little .... so the rumors must be true, you lied about the crazy man ....your the one who killed your parents ,arnt you?",he yelled out,clearly so all would here.

Yukina froze and looked around as the whisperes had started,and grabbing her bag she bolted through the crowed and past the music room ,nearly takeing out Nato,who had heard her yell and whet to see just what was going off.She then looked for any escape,seeing a door that lead to the roof she clearly ignored the ,Authorized Personal sign only,and ran up the stairs .

Nato had heard Yukina's yell and blinked opening the door and was confused at the crowed,he blinked at the blurry pink flash or hair ran past disapearing down the hall,then looked to Ken who had a blood nose.

Ken:

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 07-24-2014, 09:03 PM

Lilly Frantz
Lilly had just sat down in the classroom when she heard some people talking. "Ken got his nose busted up by a pink haired girl, what a wuss."

Another classmate said, "He probably deserved it, the way he treats girls."

"My friend says it wasn't his fault. The girl was known for being violent in her old town, from what I hear."

Lilly started putting the pieces together, and realized they must be talking about the pink haired girl she had just met. At least, there probably wasn't many pink haired girls at school.

"I heard she even--"

"Excuse me, do you even know this pink haired girl's name?"

The group looked at her, and one of them said, "Mind your own business, we didn't ask your opinion."

"When people start talking about my friends, I make it my business. Now please, stick to talking about people you actually know about, rather than complete strangers." The group turned themselves away from Lilly, but they did change the subject to when their next hair and manicure appointments were.

She opened her textbook. She wondered if she took it too far by lying about being friends with her. Well, at least they were acquainted, and she would like to be friends with her.

Orion heard some commotion, and walked behind Nato. He saw Yukina run by towards the roof access door. He put a hand on Nato's shoulder. "If you could handle the crowd, I'll go up and check on Ms. Utada."

He began walking up the stairs to get to the roof access door, at the top, he debated even going out on to the roof. She obviously wanted to be alone... But even so, it was his duty to at least make sure she was all right.

Walking out on to the rooftop, it took a moment for his eyes to adjust to the bright sun. Finally he saw a figure standing by the fencing around the end of the roof.

"Ms. Utada, are you all right?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 07-25-2014, 10:37 AM

Nato nodded to Orion before sughing and goibg to the crowed."okay enough gawking, get to class, Ken...get your sorry behinde to the deans office!",he scolded."Im sure he is going to enjoy the story you come up with this time",hs esaid walking behinde Ken.

Ken grumbeled holding his nose as he walked, and glared as his friends teased him about getting beat up by a girl.

Yukina blinked and turned around in surprise stareing at Orin."I ...",she quickly wiped some tears form her eyes and looked away from him."Im fine....",she said quitely. "so...how much trouble am i in?",she asked looking to Orin ,locking eyes with him.

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 07-29-2014, 03:05 AM

Orion was never any good with women when they were upset. Though he was expecting to find Ms. Utada upset, seeing a woman with tears in her eyes always toe him up inside.

"I'm sure it will be alright. The Dean may request your presence, but causing a nosebleed is hardly something people press charges on." He put a hand on her shoulder, "Whatever he said, just forget about it. He's just an uncaring prick who doesn't deserve to be even near a woman." He took his hand of her shoulder as soon as he was done with the statement. He was unsure of what reaction the young lady might have to him touching her.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 07-29-2014, 11:04 PM

Yukina twitched some but blinked looking up at him."but...your not mad?",she asked looking all kinds of shocked.She swore she would be in deep...do doo, for fightng and giveing the kid a bloody noes. When she heard Orion tell her to ignore what Ken had said she sighed looking down."when ever pepople start saying stuff like that, i usually do ignore them...."