Bloody_Xandra
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-08-2014, 09:24 PM

Obviously this is a 1x1, please no uninvited posters.

Name: Eun-mi

Last edited by Bloody_Xandra; 09-10-2014 at 12:21 AM..

vampire_bill
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-10-2014, 02:41 AM

Name:Akihiiko

Bloody_Xandra
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-10-2014, 02:56 AM

Eun-Mi rode quickly on her scooter, looking diligently at her surroundings while the flag that had the logo of the food servie she worked for waving wildly behind her. She was trying her hardest to move through the traffic, but so far everyone did nothing but get in her way. She had to deliver this meal quickly, before it got cold. And it didn't help that this client lived all the way across town.

"Breathe and drive... Breathe and drive..." She reminded herself. Even though she was supposed to do everything in her power to deliver on time, it would be pointless if she drove so recklessly that she ended up crashing or something. How would her family get a paycheck then? Who else would be able to pay bills and afford her mother's constant need to spend all the time?

Finally arriving at the building, she saw all the stairs she'd have to go up, since delivery people weren't allowed on the elevator, and she ran up the 20 floors to the penthouse before she finally knocked on the door, wheezing from how out of breath she was. "MEAL DELIVERY!" she called.

vampire_bill
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-30-2014, 06:11 PM

Aki hands his father the paper. His grandomother sitting across looks at them both. "so... how are we doing?" she asked. Aki looked to her and softly smiled. "we are doing well." he said to his grand mother. He walked to the big window in front of there dining room table. Aki looked out to the ocean pondering random things. He grand mother came beside him. "I have a nice date for you. Shes a lovely girl." she said. "She'll meet you at the usual spot." she said with a smile. Aki rolled his eyes, knowing that no matter what he said he would have to go on the date. "okay." he said softly. He hated these random blind dates and would almost do anything to get out of them. "I might be late though. I have a lot of things I have to go threw today." he said. His father looked up from the paper for a moment then looked back down.

Aki grabbed his jacket from the dining room table. "I'll let you guys know how the date goes." he said as he rolled his eyes and walked out of the room. He made his way down to the elevator, and pushed the first floor button. He then walked over to the car. Carel I don't know what were going to do with this old bat." he said to his driver. The driver lets out a small chuckled. "you know she does it because she cares." he said. Aki rolled his eyes. "I know." he said.