xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 10-15-2014, 10:54 PM

Minako started to wake up and she sat up slowly and she couldn't see anything. Minako slowly got out of bed and looked at someone and she froze she didn't know who it was. "can I help you?"

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-15-2014, 11:03 PM

Kyoto blinked."it's me Minako,Kyoto?",he said frowning

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 10-15-2014, 11:07 PM

Minako looked at him a bit and then got closer to him and blushed a bit "I-I am sorry Kyoto I don't have my glasses on I couldn't see you I am sorry is something wrong?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-15-2014, 11:10 PM

Kyoti sighed in relief and smiled hadning her her gasses."dont worry me like that",he said softly then blinked whn she asked if something was wrong."yeah,Minako,did Mavis come and talk to you at all last night?",he asked worried.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-15-2014, 11:14 PM

Minako took the glasses and put them on and heard about Mavis and said "well she came in my room and we talk about something but that was when Ren help us to hid Mavis but other then that no I was sleeping all night why is something wrong with Mavis?" Minako looked at him worried about her friend.

Ren went through the town and took deep breathes and didn't know where she was.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-15-2014, 11:24 PM

"Not sure, no one can find her",Kyoto said looking sad.

Mavis sighed as she cut through alley ways,behind apartment buildings and peoples home, stopping grabbd some clothse off a clothse line so she could change out of the hospital gown. Once she looked more normal she walked along the streets looking down at a piace of papper. She had scribbeled down her adress.Sh looked it over and stoped at a small house,it looked like someone was home.She smiled some.She snnuck around back and peeked in through a window and blinked seeing a empty home,no furniture,or anything she then looked around,running to the front she saw a for sale sign. The parents she couldnt remember, had left. She looked down and started walking again jumping as she heard thunderand it started to rain."aw",she saighed waking along the streets, not paying attention she walked out onto the streets as a car sped twoards her

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-15-2014, 11:40 PM

Ren kept looking for her and saw people saying their clothes were gone and he sigh and kept running and wanted to find her quick. Ren saw it was raining and ran down the street and then saw her and saw a car was coming and then ran to her and catch her quickly before the car hit her.

Minako eyes were widen and then she had no feeling in her legs.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-15-2014, 11:47 PM

Kyoto quickly caought her and picked her up."its okayeveryone is looking for her",he said softly.

Mavis blinked as she was suddenly pulled backwards onto the pavment and she was in someones arms.She blinked looking to Ren looking surprised

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-15-2014, 11:51 PM

Ren looked at the car that went by and then looked down at Mavis and said "are you alright Mavis?" Ren asked he was worried about her but wonder why she left.

Minako looked at him and she was in his arms and she blushed deeply and nodded.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-15-2014, 11:54 PM

Mavis nodded."y-yes ....thank you"

Kyoto saighed setting her down on her bed

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-15-2014, 11:57 PM

Minako lay down on the bed and she look up at him.

Ren looked down at her and nodded and then took her to the street and said "Mavis why are you here?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-16-2014, 12:02 AM

Mavis looked down."Because Maniko doesnt need me anymore",she said sofly."neither do my parents"

Kyoto smiled."did you sleep well"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-16-2014, 12:13 AM

Ren looked at her and lean down to her and looked sad "Mavis you don't know what Minako must be worried about you right now and your parents just loss a great sweet daughter."

Minako looked at him and nodded to him.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-16-2014, 12:20 AM

Mavis shook her head.She has Kyoto now",she said softly."i saw him and Maniko last night,they were so close,she likes him a lot and he likes her",she said softly."She wanted to know if he liked her and kept asking him,pushing him to tell ,he kissed her cheek and it made he happy",she said and started to feel sleep. "I...Im better off alone",she muttered and fainted,her head hurting.

Kyoto smiled."im glad"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-16-2014, 12:30 AM

Ren looked at her and looked sad and then looked at her and saw she fainted and then grabbed her in time and then picked her up and looked at her and then he walked with her in his arms and he took her to his house. Ren put her on his bed and kept her safe.

Minako smiled at him and then said "thank you Kyoto."

Last edited by xserenityxninax; 10-16-2014 at 12:47 AM..

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-16-2014, 12:42 AM

((lol Mavis Fainted XD)

Kyoto blinked."for what",he asid softy

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-16-2014, 12:48 AM

Minako smiled at him "for everything you are the only person who cared for me."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-16-2014, 12:52 AM

"Hey, Mavis cares about you too",Kyto said happily.

Mavis sighed softly as she woke up.She blinked sitting up looking around"where am i"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-16-2014, 01:01 AM

Ren had a glass water and saw her awaking up and then "good your awake oh you are in my house." Ren set down the glass of water on the table next to her.

Minako looked at him and nodded to him and smiled a bit.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-16-2014, 01:07 AM

Mavis looked surprised."you didnt take me back to the hospital?",she asked softly.

Kyoto smiled."i like you Minako",he said softly

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-16-2014, 01:12 AM

Ren looked at her and shook his head "no i wouldn't Mavis I think you better here then there."

Minako looked at him and blushed a bit "really Kyoto?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-16-2014, 01:15 AM

Kyoto nodded."yes really",he said softly."whys that?",Mavis asked softly

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-16-2014, 01:30 AM

Ren looked at her and said "you are free in here you can look around my house it is a old house."

Minako looked at him and then blushed a bit.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-16-2014, 01:34 AM

Kyoto smiled.Then texted Ren to see if he had found Mavis3

Mavis stared at him."what if they come looking for me?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-16-2014, 01:37 AM

Ren looked at her and sat down next to her and then heard his phone and said "I will tell him i can't find her you can stay here Mavis."

Minako poked his cheek and smiled "you are cute."