menwesha
*not so* fearless ninja

Old 10-13-2007, 03:15 AM

Sora noticed someone was looking at him so he looked at her for a moment,he then looked back at the television and was getting thirstier,He looked over at Ritsu and smiled"I just want water i guess.."he said because he needed something to drink he began to get slightly bored but was still hyper and wasn't sleepy at all,he went back to watching the television wondering what they where watching on the television in the first place,he just continued to watch the television in a boredly way.he still smiled.

Sogito

Old 10-13-2007, 03:18 AM

OMG I LOVE HALLOWEEN it's my favorite holiday!!!! :D :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: 8) 8) 8) 8) :D :D

Susheh
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Susheh Send a message via Yahoo to Susheh

Old 10-13-2007, 03:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sogito
OMG I LOVE HALLOWEEN it's my favorite holiday!!!! :D :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: 8) 8) 8) 8) :D :D
[[.//Its my favorite too next to christmas//.]]

"Okay be right back," Ritsu went into the kitchen to grab the drinks. She returned a few minutes later. "here you go" She said handing a can of Dr. Pepper and a glass, "if you need ice let me know." She then placed sora's water on the coffe table and smiled. Ritsu then went back into the kitchen and brought out a bag of candy corn.

menwesha
*not so* fearless ninja

Old 10-13-2007, 03:42 AM

Sora smiled as he got his water,he drank some of the water then smiled he looked at he candy corn looking happy,he took one peice of candy corn from the bag and ate it.he looked at the ground.

Say Anything
Send a message via AIM to Say Anything

Old 10-13-2007, 03:46 AM

[[ This may be a little inaccurate but I'm not really positive what's going on so it's as best as I can do at the moment. x_x ]]

This had to be one of the best costumes Cal had ever thought off. It may not be the scariest thing to pop out of a horror film but it was pretty damn well convincing. He'd even bleached and dye his hair enough to make it completely white for the occasion. Tattered, burned, dirt encrusted and what not his cloths were ragged but still somehow acceptable. Grey and black striped sweater- the sleeves way too long and the collar ripped up, resulting in one part of the sweater sagging off his shoulder. Underneath the sweater he wore a pair of black tights and a black tank top- also tattered for emphasis. The left leg of his tights had been ripped apart with the upper half as short as short shorts and the bottom half burned up and grey around and above his knee, tucking into a pair of slender black combat boots. With the addition of suspenders hooked to his belt loops and intertwined, contacts that made his eyes blank with no pupils, and black stitching along his body and face with face paint Cal felt pretty spiffy walking down the sidewalk towards where they all had decided on meeting at. He was soon there, knocking on the door and ringing the door bell like any other trick or treater that night. 'What a surprise I could turn out to be.'

~C O S T U M E [] E X A M P L E~

menwesha
*not so* fearless ninja

Old 10-13-2007, 04:00 AM

(i still think the gir costume so fits sora!And it so make me want to find someone like Sora in my school...he is the youngest anyways....Lol)

Sora looked at the ground,he twitched slightly getting up and walking around a bit,he leaned on the wall almost falling flat on his face,he looked up then,his fangs didnt show and they where small anyways so he didn't have much of fangs in the first place,he scratched the back of his head,he looked out the window as he stood there,he watched everyone not even noticing the door being knocked on.

Say Anything

Old 10-13-2007, 04:15 AM

Sheesh, the porch light was left on and everything but yet no one answered the door. He knocked again on the door, deliberately harder than the last time. Cal slouched to the side on one leg, tilting up his head impatiently.

"Trick or treat. Smell my feet. Give me something good to eat. If you don't, I don't care. I'll pull down your underwear," Ending with a heavy exhale Cal stared up at the overhang above the door, moths and such insects zipping around and colliding with the plastic cover around the porch light hopelessly.

menwesha
*not so* fearless ninja

Old 10-13-2007, 04:20 AM

Sora could now hear the knock and blinked then walked over to the door and breathed heavily,he was confused and then looked out the window noticing him and Made a face at cal he then smiled and opened the door.He looked at him confusedly.

((XD sora is so childish...))

Say Anything

Old 10-13-2007, 04:25 AM

Cal missed Sora making a face at him through the window, too busy staring up at the stubborn insects half-heartedly. When Sora opened the door and made another face Cal returned the expression, quirking an eyebrow up to emphasize his mock confusion. "Got candy?"

menwesha
*not so* fearless ninja

Old 10-13-2007, 04:31 AM

Sora shrugged slightly"im not sure..."he said confused once again,it wasnt his hous so he wasnt too sure..He made anoter small face at cal.he looked weired.

Mirith
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to Mirith

Old 10-13-2007, 04:55 AM

Mirith took the dr.pepper opening it and taking a small sip. " Thank you" She glanced around the house taking a piece of candy out of her pocket and popped it into her mouth. She watched as Sora answered the door and peer over his shoulder to see who it was. She looked the guy standing on the porch up and down. " Nice costume" she said with a smile. " I am sure we have some candy in here somewhere."

Susheh
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-13-2007, 05:08 AM

Ritsu had just come out of the kitchen again, and went to greet this strange visitor, "hello," She held a bag of candy corn in her hand as she stuck out the other for a shake.

menwesha
*not so* fearless ninja

Old 10-13-2007, 05:15 AM

sora smiled slightly as Ritsu came out of the kitchen,Sora was quiet because he was feeling slightly crouded now but he just sat down and took another small sip of water,he sat on a couch yawning slightly,sora was slightly sleepy but not much..

Susheh
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-13-2007, 05:18 AM

"Only one more, one more til we get to go out! YAAY!!!" Ritsu suddenly said outloud. She then offered everyone some candy corn.

[[.//Why candy corn? because its Susheh's favorite//.]]

menwesha
*not so* fearless ninja

Old 10-13-2007, 05:26 AM

(Or cause sora is too hyper to have any other kind of candy at the moment....))

Sora looked at everyone quietly and smiled,he couldnt wait till they where ready to go.he smiled.

((Need Too sleeps! bye))

Strychnine Kisses
*^_^*

Old 10-13-2007, 05:40 AM

Alice peered up at the large house, then back down to her cell phone. Well... This was where she was told to meet everyone. She sighed, nibbling softly on her bottom lip, her chocolte colored eyes flickering back and forth from the house to her phone. It was... oddly eerie looking, to say the least. The young woman's pale skin flahsed greatly against her ebony hair. She might as well go up the stairs and ring the doorbell, at the least.

Slowly, Alice moved closer to the old mansion, her lithe form looking just slightly bigger in her costume. It had taken the young woman months to make, and she was oddly proud of it. What had Alice chosen to be? A lolita... A lolita colonel. Her suit was black, white, and gold. The skirts puffed out slightly, like most lolita-outfits did, white petticoats peeking out from under the black silken material. Long, white socks pulled up to just an inch or so above her knees, a pair of black, buckled bombat boots clinking as she huffed up the stairs.

Alice reached out nervously, her small hand curling back in a bit of fright, before she finally took a deep breath, working up the courage to ring the doorbell.

"I hope someone answers..." She murmured under her breath.

Garnet Phoenix
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-13-2007, 04:28 PM

Garnet stopped running to take in some air after running through some 4 blocks. She knew she was really late, her foster mother had her take the other children at the foster care out for some trick-or-treating. She tried to hurry the little tykes up and took them home as fast as she could when it started to get dark. Garnet looked up and saw the eerie looking mansion the children at the foster care spoke about. She saw someone standing at the doorway and recognized that the person was dressed in Lolita clothing, and knew instantly that it was Alice. Once she was sure she caught her breath, she began to run again toward the house.

Susheh
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-13-2007, 04:49 PM

"Maybe we should start going out now...Its already dark out now..." Ritsu suggested since everyone was near the doorway, "And like Rae suggested we could see that mansion."

menwesha
*not so* fearless ninja

Old 10-13-2007, 05:11 PM

Sora nodded slightly,he couldnt wait to go trick or treating,he was bored,he smiled and shivered slightly,he was getting kind of cold then warmed up in his gir hoodie again,he smiled and waited,he just stood up and leaned against the wall.

Shianne
Send a message via Yahoo to Shianne

Old 10-13-2007, 05:17 PM

Shianne looked up into the moon, her blue eyes wavering at the light. She sighed and shook her head, "Can't be..." she muttered. Shi jumped down from the tree that she was sitting in and landed in the wet grass, almost slipping. She rubbed her arms for warmth and whispered, "This is going to be fun..." She then raced into the house behind the other girls.

((A throw in please...))

Mirith
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-13-2007, 06:03 PM

" Yea i agree, i am tired of waiting. " She said with a smile. She was running out of candy and wanted to go get some more. Even though she was afraid of the dark and hated being scared she thought tonight she would get to have a few good laughs with her friends. She smoothed out her pirate dress and headed for the door.

Susheh
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-13-2007, 06:09 PM

"OKAY! OUT SIDE WE GO!! come on everyone!" Ritsu said as she gestured everyone to go out onto the porch, the moon was out slightly some clouds blocked part of it.

Mirith
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-13-2007, 06:13 PM

She quickly walked out of the door way and went into the yard. She crossed her arms to bring warmth to her body. " I should have brought a jacket" she said with a laugh. "But then again, a jacket wouldnt have gone well with my costume."

menwesha
*not so* fearless ninja

Old 10-13-2007, 06:35 PM

Sora looked outside and then noticed them going and caught up to them,he smiled and walked around in his hoodie,he smiled and fallowed behind them confused wondering where they where going,he smiled then just fallowed,he was quiet and didnt speek.

Mirith
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-13-2007, 06:39 PM

Mirith looked around rubbing her arms. " So where to first?" She couldn't wait to get her bag filled with chocolate. He stomach grumbled at the thought of candy. She simply smiled and use her arms to cover her stomach.