Blondheart
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-21-2008, 05:11 AM

*clings back* Yes I do, I look forward to seeing you every day! :D

He is an industrial plumbing superintendant. He has to go all around and do lots of jobs, he checks quality control and keeps everyone doing the right things.

sad_girlformat
Undercover Cupcakes

Old 04-21-2008, 05:15 AM

hi you two~

woohoohelloppl
Lurking

Old 04-21-2008, 05:16 AM

I've got to order soon! :mrgreen:

sad_girlformat
Undercover Cupcakes

Old 04-21-2008, 05:18 AM

you should~

I'm still debating... :S
plus I'm working on an essay... DX

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 04-21-2008, 05:29 AM

WHAT?! No faux gold dolphins?! Oooooooo someone LIED to me.

Oh yea... and accept your trade :)

Blondheart
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-21-2008, 06:06 AM

Um...I can't imagine who is spreadin this heinous rumor. 8)

Ew they are doin nekkid yoga on MTV :shock:

Thank you so much Juru! *tackles* :lol:

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 04-21-2008, 06:35 AM

..... Naked yoga? Very much, do not want. D:

For some reason, yoga weirds me out a little anyway. (I don't know why - it's probably either a completely irrational fear or an irrational fear of hippies/yuppie-hippies.)

XD;

But, yes, I understand entirely about preferring to sleep in one's own bed with one's own loved one. (One, one, one. *flails at over-use of term*)

Industrial plumber. For some reason, I'm picturing an incredibly badass work-suit. And possibly a cape.

Blondheart
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-21-2008, 06:38 AM

*snorts* He wears a suit maybe...MAYBE once a year. But somehow I think he would secretly like the cape! XD He really does think he is super man.

I do yoga all the time and I can't stand hippies, but not in the buff. :shock:

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 04-21-2008, 06:45 AM

I'm not sure I could picture him in anything less than a cape now - a plunger-based hand-held at the ready and an endearingly dignified expression/pose. (I know next to nothing about your dear husband, but this is the way I see him based on what little I know and your own personality. XD )

XD I am not particularly surprised you do yoga, either. And not in a, "booo yuppie-hippie" sort of way. You just seem really relaxed and with the confidence someone who regularly exercises seems to have. XD

Blondheart
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-21-2008, 06:52 AM

Oh I do all sorts of exercises, my butt still looks like cottage cheese. Sigh~ The joys of aging!

My husband is pretty much the exact polar opposite of me. He is actually the laid back one. I am the one who will hunt you down and kick yer ass if you make me mad. I have a nasty irish temper, I've just learned over the years to control it.

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 04-21-2008, 06:57 AM

::laughs:: At least you do them. XD I have the best of intentions and do practically nothing for months. Then do a lot for several days/weeks and start to get nicely fit and get lazy all over again. I guess I'm one of those people who needs a fitness routine to not interrupt whatever else I'd rather be doing. Like sitting at the computer for hours at a time. XD; ::shifty eyed::

You control your temper pretty well, I'd say. XD I've only ever known you to go "Frustration- frustration- justify-course-of-actions- release- acceptance." - very quickly. XD

Blondheart
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-21-2008, 07:15 AM

lmao is that what I do? That's funny. You just don't realize I have voodoo dolls of everyone here. >=}

I really don't work out that diligently, I need a buddy to try to lose 20 pounds with.

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Ruby_Dawn Send a message via MSN to Ruby_Dawn Send a message via Yahoo to Ruby_Dawn

Old 04-21-2008, 07:15 AM

*pops in* hello everyone,and how are we all doing tonight?

Blondheart
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-21-2008, 07:16 AM

Hi Ruby! *hugs* How are you tonight my dear?

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Ruby_Dawn Send a message via MSN to Ruby_Dawn Send a message via Yahoo to Ruby_Dawn

Old 04-21-2008, 07:19 AM

I am getting better slowly but getting better all the same thanks *hugs* how are you?

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 04-21-2008, 07:27 AM

@Ruby_Dawn - I am hungry and I have the giggles. But I can't rightly complain even about the hunger bit. XD

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well, but I'm glad to hear you're getting better!

@Blondheart - Ho ho. XD Voodoo dolls would be quite welcome. XD There are several reasons why this keeps setting me off into the giggles, but nothing I could really explain properly. @_@;

A buddy would be nice, I agree. XD My mom and sister-in-law keep inviting me to go walking or biking with them, but I need a reason to walk. Not just 'for my health'. And they tire of biking far after I tire of biking. XD It's not fun. :B

Blondheart
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-21-2008, 07:28 AM

I am doin good. Just folding a mountain of laundry.

Jelly's voodoo doll has a gold spork taped to it! :lol:

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-21-2008, 07:32 AM

@CK--hungry and giggles hmmm that sounds familiar to me... ahh thats right my hubby gets that way from time to time lol I wonder if it is for the same reason??? hehe
thank you sweeties yes I am getting better thank god :)

@blond--oh I hear ya on the laundry thing I am doing mine and my nephews laundry right now,thats why I am not sleeping lol

Blondheart
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-21-2008, 07:33 AM

I swear I do so much laundry for just the two of us.

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 04-21-2008, 07:36 AM

XD Well, it has nothing to do with the date, anyway. XD I've only had two hot dogs and a junior cup of frozen yogurt all day today. XD; I probably have a bit of a sugar imbalance. XDD

::avoids subject of laundry all together:: :D

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-21-2008, 07:37 AM

yeah laundry always tend to pile up dont it? usually I make my nephew do his own laundry but he forgot to start it until right before he had to go to bed and he needs the clothes for school tomorrow so here I am at 12:30 am doing the little butts laundry lol

@CK--ahh ok well that was what I was referring to lol. so what are you up to tonight,besides being all giggly and hungry? :D

Blondheart
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-21-2008, 07:41 AM

I am folding R's work clothes. I am also drinking some real cranberry juice...it's so vile.

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-21-2008, 07:42 AM

@Blond--ahh thats right you have that kidney infection,how is that doing?

Blondheart
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-21-2008, 07:54 AM

Man I got thrown off!

It's going better, I would probably be over it if I quit drinkin caffiene.

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-21-2008, 07:59 AM

lol yeah that might help,but I am like you on that aspect I NEED my caffiene.
oh hey i would like to by 2 of your pixels I would like the
Grey Kitty Balloon
and the
Dolphins
so that will be 40 gold right?