Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-04-2017, 10:03 PM

Lin Fey breathed out, trying to expel each and every nerve that knotted up his stomach. The fan overhead made a broken whine. Otherwise, the room felt stuffy and silent. His own heartbeat might explode out of him and reveal his deepest secret. The Match Eastern agency existed to bring all the beauty of an Asian wife to Western men with money. They talked about love and match-making, but no one on either side bought it. Lin Fey knew exactly what game they played--mail order bride. And to many Chinese woman, it was the only way they could get into America and a life they could never otherwise have. Lin Fey was exactly one of those except one detail. He wasn't a woman.

A noise made him look up, tucking one of the long strands of his black hair behind an ear to hide his nerves. Faint conversation came down the hall and for a half second, he sat stiff. Was this it? Did his future husband walk toward him now? Even the blue and purple silks he wore might not save him up close. Blush, whitening cream, thick lashes around his wide, dark eyes, he went to these ends to become a wife on paper. It couldn’t last long though. He just hoped it lasted until they left this office. At least then he would be an American. Cooling his face, he turned to see the handle of the little room’s door open. An older woman stepped in, her face so thick with makeup it looked like a mask of rouge and bright red lipstick. He tried to smile in response.

“Lin Fey Wong, I’m sorry for such a wait. Ah, your English?” the woman paused, already flipping through papers and looking back to the hall where voices still murmured. Lin Fey ducked his eyes.

“Ah…English is good,” he murmured with the sort of overdone pronunciation of a non-native speaker. He understood even more than he could speak though which was fair and certainly more than some other mail order wives. After all, communication wasn’t necessary and he wanted to hide behind that language deficit at least a little bit. He could disguise his face, but his voice didn’t come near as easy. He forced back a feeling of bitterness and depression. The woman just offered him another of her too big smiles though.

“That’s wonderful. Just a minute more okay? Ah-” A knock sounded on the door. “I think that’s him.” She turned away and Lin Fey squeezed his eyes shut again to steel his nerves. This was it. Time to meet his husband.

Immy:

Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 05-22-2017, 02:00 PM

Kat Dakuu: I have no excuse on how long I was away, but I'll be trying to get a post in every day or two days. I have all night shifts this week so I can post each day. I do for one week have a cousin coming over for an entire week but I should be able to post regardless. I really gotta stop disappointing you. So let's see if I can get back into my game here.

Jayce Briare (Br-igh-air) sat in the car with the windows down enjoying the wind on his face, however the radio was off. He would normally listen to music, but today was the day he was going to pick up someone he could finally choose to be with. A Lot of women wanted him for his popularity and money seeing as he was the son of a ceo business man. The tires ran across the smooth black pavement as he pulled into the parking lot and stepping out of his car. It was a beautiful blue Acura NSX "Targa" one of the newer models that could turn into a convertible verses looking like a normal car if it rains or just didn't want to feel the wind.

Jayce locked up his car securely, never trusting anyone with something so valuable while he made his way inside the building only to be shown down a long hallway and to a door that was currently closed. The secretary that led him down the hallway opened the door as his green eyes caught the appearance of a beautiful young woman just like he picked out online. They gave so many options it took him hours to complete on his day off, at least six or seven hours, but it was well worth it now that he knew what he was getting in return. Thanks to an early birthday gift from his father (plus his father wants to see him married and settled down in about five years to run the family business) he was able to get this all worked out.

"Miss Pache, Mr. Briare is here." The secretary said his name correctly which was surprising to him because so many people pronounced it incorrectly. "Good morning...or should I say afternoon?" It was right before lunch time yet after breakfast time, so the term afternoon would have been more suitable. Noticing the young woman's appearance he smiled, she was more beautiful in person than online. This couldn't get any better than this or worse for that matter. How could it get worse? There was a mail ordered beauty sitting in front of him looking elegant and peaceful to how he would have explained it. "Hi, I'm Jayce Briare. It's nice to finally meet you..." Jayce left it open in case the other would like to introduce herself. He would not try to control someone no matter what they looked like.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-22-2017, 03:56 PM

The door opened, leaving Lin Fey steadying himself with a breath. The presence of another washed over him anyway so that it stole his breath away. As a young woman spoke, he kept his gaze turned away. Only when a different voice spoke did he open his eyes to see. A young man with blonde hair and the appearance of money approached him. When their eyes met, he quickly snapped his eyes away though, returning his gaze to his lap. The loose fabric of the skirt felt odd, but to another's eyes, they must look beautiful.

Lin Fey hesitated. He knew the other would notice his true gender soon enough. Hiding his voice only disguised so much, and yet he couldn’t help but rely on that disguise for as long as he could. He nodded once, glancing over at the other man again. "Wong Lin Fey," he murmured, correcting the order of his name from the Americanized way Miss Pache said it earlier. "Nice...to meet you..." Trailing off again, he ducked his head, using the guise of language barrier as an excuse. The flush on his cheeks? That rose from an entirely different sort of embarrassment though.

Miss Pache grinned the second Jayce entered the room though. Hurrying forward, she grabbed the young man's hand, patting it. "Good, good. You're here!" she exclaimed. "Now if you two will sit down here, we can get started on the paperwork. As per the customs of this agency, once you leave this office, the legal side of the marriage will be complete. Any additional ceremony is up to you. Also, should the marriage be nullified, so will the bride's status as a legal immigrant. I know you've waited a long time for this though, so let's get started." She pushed a pile of papers to each side of the desk, dropping down two pens with a smile. "Please sign all the pages."

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-22-2017, 06:49 PM

Jayce felt that Lin Fey was being totally adorable right now and he couldn't help but smile at the thought of her being shy. Jayce wasn't used to woman being shy, more of the obnoxious pushy ones that didn't know their place. He didn't believe woman had only one quality - to be in the kitchen or what not - but he did believe some woman should be less outspoken.

Jayce wasn't too pleased with the skin contact between the other lady and himself however he ignored it. Taking a seat next to the woman whom would soon be his, he glanced down at the paperwork listening to her talk about if the marriage didn't work out. He doubted it would fail, he could please the woman in any way needed. Whether it be money, offspring, protecting, touching, or anything else he could imagine. At least that was a good thing for the woman, she wouldn't have to worry about not having money, food, or clothes while here.

"Hope you don't mind me reading the fine print" Jayce took out some reading glasses seeing very fine print that wasn't readable without glasses. However it wasn't anything of importance to him as he continued making sure to get a copy of this later on with his signature, the woman's, and hers (Miss Pache). "Alright every page is read and signed. If you don't mind, could I get a copy of this?" Jayce asked waiting for the lady to give her answer as he still glanced over at Lin Fey.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-22-2017, 07:23 PM

Sitting at the desk, Lin Fey looked at the documents for a few odd seconds. Of course he couldn't read them more than the basic outline. His handle of English worked well with listening and speaking to a fair degree, but documents of this sort meant nothing to a second language speaker. Even so, he knew what they said. He also knew that he decided this on his own and he wouldn't back out at this late date. So, after his brief hesitation, he went through the pile, signing alone each line in a neat print of Chinese characters, clearly not looking at the material above.

Miss Pache didn't seem to mind and kept up a steady, easy chatter across the minutes it took for the two of them to finish, signing her own parts as witness and administrator where necessary. Once finished, she collected the papers to tuck together. "Of course," she answered to Jayce's question, her smile once again too bright. A result of her job, Lin Fey supposed. He didn't understand it at all, so he just stayed in his chair, trying to look proper. "I'll have the copies made in just a few minutes. We've prepared a gift for you as a thanks and marriage present so just wait here while we prepare that, okay?"

Stepping away from the desk, the woman dipped her head in gratitude to the other two, then exited, leaving them still sitting at her desk in an awkward silence.

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-22-2017, 09:35 PM

(just so you know, I gotta keep glancing back at your OC's picture because of your siggy lol)

Jayce wasn't fully sure what to say as far as their first conversation alone, however unconsciously - out of habit - reached out touching the other's beautiful soft black hair, it felt smooth to him. "You have beautiful hair, you take very good care of it." Jayce liked a woman who took care of herself, one that didn't always walk around smelling bad or what not. However, he had been with his fair share in the past, though he wasn't really considered a player. "What's your favorite flower, Lin Fey?" Jayce asked pulling his hand back to listen to the other one as he turned slightly in the chair. If the two were going to be married then there was no way out of this and making it awkward wasn't going to do them any good.

Jayce's blonde hair was in a bit of a dismay but it was more of a light golden shade than a natural light blonde. His green eyes weren't as bright as emerald, but still held their shine like a child who got a new toy in the toy store. Okay in his head that sounded worse saying it out loud so he kept that one to himself. She's really more beautiful in person, I didn't think she would look this good. Jayce even doubted if the site he ordered her off was real or not. He had to fill out personality information, appearance, and even his own background information.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-22-2017, 10:07 PM

(I mean, Minhyuk's sexy face is pretty distracting... XD)

Lin Fey flinched when the other man touched his hair, but to his credit, it was more out of surprise than fear. "What...?" For a half second, his composure almost broke, revealing the vein of spite his hid underneath. He kept it in though, pulling away to tuck the hair behind his ear with a forced smile. This man would make his goal very difficult, but he at least needed to keep his secret until they got home. If they still sat at the agency, Jayce might be able to stop the paperwork and he would have left home for nothing.

Realizing that the conversation continued, Lin Fey cleared his throat and tried to keep his female tone for a little longer. "Thank you. I...don't know...?" he added at the mention of flowers. His knowledge really did falter there. What would be his favorite? A flower did jump to mind, but he knew only the Chinese name and he did not believe in sharing. Gritting his teeth, he just turned his gaze to the door, praying fervently in his mind. Just hurry already so we can leave. I don't think I can keep this up forever!

As if on cue, a knock sounded on the door and Miss Pache barreled into the room. "Here you are. Everything is set!" she exclaimed as she thrust the copies at Jayce. The secretary followed behind, carrying a basket wrapped in enough cellophane to obscure what lay inside. "Please, take this gift as a sign of a happy union." She waved her arm and Lin Fey found it pushed into his arms before he could say anything but a stuttered protest. Was this it then? Could they go home?

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-22-2017, 11:01 PM

(at this rate I'm going to picture him XD)

After a few last words and a goodbye that seemed to last like five minutes. The two of them were putting the basket in the backseat as Jayce then moved to open Lin Fey's door not saying anything just giving a kind smile to his new bride. Once she would get in, he got in on his side after closing her door, and buckled up. "I do believe it's time to go home" Jayce said as he started the engine then driving off putting the papers in the backseat as well. He didn't care for the paperwork, it's something his father wanted; he on the other hand got what he wanted. The air flew through their hair as he drove to where he lived, it was at least an hour's worth of a drive but close enough to the beach you'd be able to look out the window and see the sea. Parking the car in the garage he went to open Lin Fey's door ignoring the gift basket.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-23-2017, 12:22 AM

(Nuuu!!)

Finally, it was over. Almost with a dizzying speed, considering how much he'd waited for this, he found himself outside the other man's car. Blinking at the vehicle he could only consider elite, he hesitated outside. "Home..." he echoed to himself. Jayce already entered the car, so he let his voice slip, saving the word only for himself. He did not believe this place could become home to him, but with a resigned sigh, he slipped into the passenger seat. As they drove, he let his thoughts wander to home. There, the air smelled different. More clean perhaps, but also full of earthy and pungent smells that could at times disgust. This though, just overwhelmed him. Nothing smelled the same.

Once Jayce parked the car, he slipped out, staying by the vehicle with a sense of uncertainty. After another second, he picked up the basket to take because it only seemed right. "This...place?" What he saw was unbelievable to say the least.

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-23-2017, 12:33 AM

"Oh this is just my place, my dad's is bigger but I like the view to the ocean." Jayce spoke "Come on, we can go walking on the beach later tonight, for now let's just get inside." Jayce didn't mind driving but wanted to take his bike out for a ride, his motorcycle which was more of his style but didn't want to make his new bride ride on it for the first time they met. Going to the door with the paperwork in his hands he unlocked it opening it reveal the inside. It was more of a nice beach house with a bit of luxury than a place that was all fancied up. Though it was cozy, he made sure to have some of the basic of everything in it. "Would you like to take a shower and change? I can even show you around the house like where the rooms are and the exits in case you ever need to know them or just want to go for a walk." Jayce didn't want her walking out alone though.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-23-2017, 02:13 AM

Lin Fey didn't think that a simple attitude matched this home at all. With his small experience of Westerners, he already felt like he married a millionaire. Of course, movies and stereotypes were most of his experience. Following the man inside, he hung back so he could get a good look at it. While it wowed him, he also felt homesick at the sight. "That's..." he trailed off again, dropping his gaze to stare at the legs of an end table. Maybe he should clear up now just what his own expectations were for this marriage, so Jayce didn't get his hopes up. He already felt his voice breaking. The man would find out after a shower anyway, probably. He couldn't be that dumb to buy this makeup and shy mask. "Do you really want love out of this?" he finally said, his English sounding strong despite his earlier unease. "You are a strange westerner." At the end, he let his voice drop a little, not sure yet if he wanted to reveal the truth.

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-23-2017, 12:01 PM

"My father married because it was a tradition in our family to marry young, especially as a soon to be CEO. We have money so we can usually just get whoever we want, but it's an arranged marriage usually. This would be similar one too and yes I am looking for love. However if there is or will be no love, not sure if you're forced into this sort of thing or not. Every business has its secrets, then I'll find a way to understand, and we can work through it." Jayce said though he was hoping to find love in such a beautiful woman, but doubted it would actually happen. "I am a strange one yes, but your voice indicates you want to say something, is something on your mind? I wasn't going to woo you with gifts unless you wanted me to...I guess I should have chosen the word charm instead of woo. Fits the terms better."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-23-2017, 02:50 PM

Lin Fey stared at the man for a second, baffled and yet understanding at the same time. Indeed, this was nothing more than an arranged marriage. Just one made with money and more clerical hoops. Jayce understood though that love wasn't a thing that was already here though and that at least, eased Lin Fey's mind for what he'd done. He though, had no intention of falling in love. "I-!" he exclaimed, realizing that Jayce must be getting close to the truth. "I will take a shower! Yes please!" The sudden words broke the moment between them and Lin Fey stepped back, glancing around as if he might find the bathroom in just a glance and escape there. It might buy him only a few minutes, but right now, that was what he needed. "Please...talk later..."

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-23-2017, 05:18 PM

Jayce motioned to the bathroom at the end of the hall, it would be a decent size with a shower and a tub in separate parts of the bathroom. The toilet was on the opposite side of the door but everything was neat at least. That's only because Jayce wound up not really living there most of the time. He was exploring, adventuring, heck even going to places so - called haunted. Just for fun and only stayed there when he needed to. "Bathroom's there, I'll start up lunch" Jayce headed towards the kitchen "There are clothes in the closet in the bathroom if you want to pick anything out to wear. Wasn't sure what you would like so I got a bit of everything." Walking to the kitchen he started pulling out some vegetables and rice.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-23-2017, 05:37 PM

Without responding, Lin Fey hurried to the bathroom. Shoving the door shut, he let his back drop against it, burying his face in his hands. Yep, this was going exactly as well as he expected--not well at all. After another minute of just standing there, he pulled away to turn the water on. The bathroom's set up was different, but he at least saw a little of this in the agency and the airport. However, the appliances different from what he was used to. After shedding his clothing, he slipped into the water and felt it wash away the make up and his mask. As good as the water felt, the relief and terror at washing this all away could not be matched. He stayed under the water for a long time. He couldn't say any amount for sure, but even after he washed each dark line away from his lashes and tended to every inch of his long hair, he didn't immediately part from the water's spray. When he did, he felt at a loss.

The clothes were exactly where Jayce said they would be along with towels which he used briefly before the absurdity of his situation caught up with him. Holding a flower printed blouse and jeans, he let himself slide to the floor. What was he doing? His own face looked back at him from the mirror and he knew the lie was over. Without his hand-altered clothing, no one would buy the lie for a second. And yet Jayce tried so hard it made him laugh. A second later, the laughter choked off with a hint of desperation. He clenched his fists in the clothes, unable to put them on. Maybe hiding in here would do nothing, but until Jayce came looking for him, he couldn't bring himself to move.

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-23-2017, 06:19 PM

Jayce had finished making lunch but kept it on low on the stove in order to keep it warm wondering if his new bride was ready or not. She had been in there for quite some time now, worrying about her already he walked down the hallway knocking on the door slightly "Lin Fey, are you alright?" Jayce asked turning the knob not hearing movement as he peeked into the room "Lin Fey?"Jayce stopped speaking seeing the face of the bride he had seen earlier. Except one problem. Lin Fey didn't look like a woman now, she looked more like a man; glancing away elsewhere he smiled "Sorry didn't mean to peak, lunch is done when you're ready. I'll keep it warm until then, I hope you're okay with us eating inside today. I figured it would be too much to go out so soon after just arriving home." Jayce closed the door gently hearing it click then waited a moment. His bride...could he call them that now? He would stick with the name that was said at the agency of his 'bride'.

Jayce walked back down the hallway unsure how to process this fully, didn't he order a bride not a ... groom? Didn't the paperwork say 'female' or did it say 'Unspecified' maybe he read it wrong or maybe he just assumed all were women. Making sure not to sigh out loud he went back to lunch while getting out some dessert for later from the freezer. "Lin Fey, lunch is going to get cold" Jayce called down the hallway not sure how else to respond but to treat the other in this manner. He'll have to do some research later to see if anything was altered and remembered he didn't pick out his 'bride'. His father did. Now he was starting to wonder if this was a joke as he set the table and put some fresh tea on the table.

(I'm really starting to get into this)

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-23-2017, 06:42 PM

Lin Fey glanced up, not really surprised to see Jayce open the door. After all, he'd orchestrated this hadn't he? He purposely stayed naked in the bathroom so that the other man would get curious and see. However, the reaction he got surprised him more. Jayce pulled away, seeming surprised, but he kept talking like nothing significant happened. No, he didn't explode with anger or questions. Feeling miffed by the result, Lin Fey pulled to his feet. He almost stalked out of the bathroom as he was, but after a second, decided that wouldn't end well. Instead, he shrugged into the jeans which felt loose and tight in all the wrong place, but otherwise fit. Lucky guess?

Tossing his hair loosely over one shoulder, he stalked out of the bathroom. "Is that all you have to say?! Are you an idiot or something?" he snapped as he found the kitchen, his nose helping to guide the way. Food didn't matter at all now though. He leveled a glare at Jayce as he pushed back the last of the hair from his face, revealing the now decidedly more masculine features. "Didn't you notice I'm not your 'bride'? I lied, b-but...I'm not sorry..." He trailed off again, voice becoming meeker as he dropped his gaze to the floor.

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-23-2017, 06:58 PM

(I'm starting to see why you like that picture in your siggy...lol)

Jayce had set the table completely even put the semi frozen dessert in the middle so it could thaw better. "Do you want to eat the food while it's cold? Have a seat, let's eat, and then we can talk." Jayce spoke trying to stay calm about this whole matter. He sat down taking bite out of the stir fry with rice (bell peppers, rice, soy sauce, chicken, and broccoli. "Why did you go out of your way to look and talk different to become a 'bride' of someone else if you weren't really going to become a bride to begin with? Why lie about it?" Jayce was now beginning the questions himself as he added "I'm trying...to wrap my head around this...but without the answers to my questions I won't know how to respond properly." Jayce had revealed something in his eyes that he had an alternate route.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-24-2017, 02:46 AM

Frowning, Lin Fey stared at the man for another second. He must really not get this at all. Or could he possibly...not care? Lin Fey gave up and dropped into one of the kitchen chairs. He wasn't hungry, so he just toyed with the food, watching it fall over the fork with an unsatisfying slowness. "I didn't have a choice. Many women from my village used this tactic to get to America but there was no way for me. I don't have this..." He struggled for the word, not sure exactly what his change in appearance constituted as. "...this kind of hobby. But how else could I leave?" Placing his fork down again, he sighed without having eaten a bite. Explaining his story to a stranger felt wrong, but he didn't know what else to do right now. He couldn't just leave could he?

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-24-2017, 02:24 PM

(alright time to focus)

Jayce was starting to realize now that he may not be able to have a family or all that in which his father wanted him to have. "So why did you want to leave? I thought men had it easier over there then women did?" Jayce was building up to the point that he wasn't pleased with this seeing as his quiet demeanor meant to show it. Normally Jayce was loud, hyperactive, energetic, and free spirited. At the moment his personality and spirit was dulled down. "You know what, I'll call my father see what we can do, though I will say he won't be anymore happy about this than I am." Jayce would let the other one speak if he wanted to explain his reason why he wanted to leave his home to begin with and then he would stand up to give his father a call.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-24-2017, 11:32 PM

Lin Fey's dull expression lighted in a second. "Wait!" He jumped up from his seat, grabbing Jayce's arm before he realized what he did. Embarrassed, he let go, but didn't sit back down. When push came to shove, he knew how to be stubborn. When he met Jayce's eyes, his dark-eyed gaze expressed as much. "If you tell anyone, I will end up deported. Please don't..."

Finally lowering his gaze again, he stepped back, letting a silence fall between them. With his shoulders drooped, his hair fell into his face, hiding his expression while he thought. Jayce asked his reasons for coming to America. It was a nicety, but the sort of thing people asked because they were expected to, not because they wanted the harsh truth. When people asked 'how are you,' they wanted to hear the skin deep answer. This would be no different. People didn't actually care to get that involved in another person's life without love and they certainly didn't have that. Finally, Lin Fey sighed. "Besides, you don't want to know my life. Not really."

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-26-2017, 04:38 AM

"Well unless you're going to play the part, my father is going to want a bride for me to have the future heir in our company, and when he finds out my 'bride' can't have kids...yeah I'm not sure he's going to take that all too well. I mean my sister can still have kids, but she doesn't care much for the business way of life." Jayce could feel his annoyance rise as he knew how his father would react, the last thing he wanted to do was see his reaction. Every time Jayce would get in trouble growing up...it was always a...negative or violent reaction.

"I would like to know why you did this, however if you're not ready to tell me then fine. But you can't just cross the country lines over here and think it's going to be that easy." Jayce continued to eat his meal but he was losing his appetite. "Alright then, I'll talk to my father, he can't make a decision without me" Not true, but Jayce could dream of standing up to his own father. "And we'll see what he thinks about it, I will watch what I say to try and sugar coat it, but one way we have to tell him. He's the one who set this up." Jayce's voice rose as he spoke, his annoyance showing for the fact he wasn't going to have a woman he could have a family with. Let alone just to be 'with' that night or any other night. Which meant he would have to get...what did they call woman like that...anyways Jayce got up leaving the room going outside on the balcony to go call his father up to explain the news.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-26-2017, 07:19 PM

Feeling Jayce's annoyance, some of Lin Fey's more bitter side rose above his meekness. Of course he knew it would turn out this way. He didn't like it though and he wished Jayce would just let him offer his own plan before going on a rant like this. Hadn't Lin Fey planned this escape himself? Of course he didn't expect love and children and happily staying together. He was a man and he knew it well, not the bride than anyone might order. Pretty face or not, no one would want to stay with him. "Do you think it's been easy until now?" he murmured under his breath before lifting his voice in order to counter Jayce's words.

"Don't tell him," he insisted again. "You don't need to take this so hard. I never intended to stay and complicate your life." Following Jayce out onto the balcony where he shivered at the contact of air on his naked chest. So strange to walk like that out in the open. He shrunk back, keeping to the shadows offered by the doorway so that no one could see his true identity as a male. "I'll leave and you keep calling me your bride. Have whatever woman you want, your kids, whatever you want. I'll just play the part as the face. I'm not in the way so don't tell him!" Fists clenched, he stared hard at the other man. He did not come this far just to get deported. Oh no, even if he had to roll over on his back and give up everything, he would stay in this country.

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-27-2017, 04:16 AM

"Even if I tell him he won't make you go back unless I give the word." Jayce was starting to realize telling anyone was a bad idea while trying to think of a better outcome than this. It was obvious the other didn't wish to go back to his home country so maybe there was a way. Jayce came back inside sitting down for a few moments which felt like hours they sat in silence. Jayce folded his hands under his chin closing his eyes trying to come up with alternatives. "You can't leave without my father being suspicious and you can't go back home otherwise you're stuck in a rut again." Jayce didn't once open his eyes as he realized there was a way. "Alright here's an option, stay here with me, though I may not be into men I believe he just wants me to be happy then again if I need a child to accept as an heir we can always adopt an infant making it seem as so. But that's going too far into the whole idea ordeal." Jayce spoke.

Opening his eyes he looked at the other one's reaction "We can play off, guy or girl, and see where it leads. However, this is entirely up to you. I don't wish to be with a women right now, this would be a good excuse to play off for a bit, and this way you can live here free of charge. Food, clothes, anything you want." Jayce threw that in there not sure if bribing was the way to go, but he was doing this to help them both.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-27-2017, 09:13 PM

Still hesitant that Jayce might change his mind again, Lin Fey followed the man inside and sat opposite him in a chair, his shoulders bunched and fingers trembling with tension. Would he agree or would he not? Until the silence ended, barely let out a single breath, even if minutes of this horrid silence passed. Then, he let it all out in a single burst. "I will. Anything you want, I will do it if you don't tell anyone," he answered, pleading without trying to sound pathetic. If he had to get down on his knees though, he would. To hell with pride. To hell with everything right now. Meeting Jayce's eye finally, he expressed that with a single fierce stare. "Even if you want...me to be your girlfriend, I will do that. Everything." Lowering his eyes again, he felt embarrassed at the admission. "I don't need anything. I just need to stay in this country."