Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-02-2015, 11:41 AM

"I honestly don't know. Maybe it's because I am the youngest." He said with shrug. He had often wondered if the queen was really his mother. He looked nothing like her, and only slightly like his father. Is that why it seemed his mother hated him?

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 07-02-2015, 07:52 PM

Angel sighed softly, remembering how things were when her father was alive and her brother home. He always praised her brother while she felt completely invisible. "I know what it feels like to the be youngest." She said softly with a small smile. When they arrived at his room, she made a gesture with her hands. "This will be your room." She said to him. "And just so you know, if you ever need anything while your here, my door is always always open." She said to him with a soft smile. "My room is just down the hall." Angel said.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-03-2015, 02:35 AM

"Thank you." He said with a smile seeing his things had already been brought up. He kissed the back of her hand. He really wanted to kiss her cheek but thought that would be to forward. "And if there is anything I can do to help find your brother I will do it."

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 07-03-2015, 03:29 AM

Angel couldn't help but blush a little when he kissed the back of her hand. Maybe getting married wouldn't be the worst thing..after all... She wondered silently. Her dark jade green eyes widen slightly and she looked at him, truly surprised. "R-really?" She asked in a soft voice. They had only just met, and he was already offering something like that. Shyly, she averted her eyes. "T-thank you..." She murmured quietly.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-03-2015, 12:21 PM

"Yes really." He said. He couldn't even begin to start to understand what she was going through but he did know he didn't want her going through it alone. ::She's cute when she blushes.:: He thinks to himself. He also knows he would want somebody to offer to help him if their situations were switched.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-06-2015, 11:57 PM

Angel shly fidgeted with a loose strand of hair while keeping her eyes on her feet. "Well, I'm going to help the chef with our upcoming meal..." She said quietly, getting a feeling that is was about that time. Angel looked up at him. "Would you like to come with me?" She asked curiously.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-07-2015, 12:09 AM

"I'd love to." He said grinning. "I am never allowed in the kitchens at home." He knew that if he were to stay here he would enjoy himself much more then he did at home. "Thank you for inviting me." He really liked Angel, and hoped things would work out.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-07-2015, 12:34 AM

Angel nodded to him and gently took his hand into hers, and led him to the kitchen. The kitchen was a special place to her, as was the library and the area where her most precious babies stayed. She would eventually take him to meets her and her brother's dragons, but for now she would just show him around the castle until he got situated better. Aqua was friendly enough..Flames had a tougher shell and wasn't so friendly.

When they arrived at the kitchen, she let go of his hand and opened the door. "Nick, our guest would like to join us. Do you mind?" She asked him curiously. Nick smiled and shook his head. "You don't it doesn't bother me, he can even give us a hand if he'd like." He answered casually. Angel walked over to one of the kitchen stations and started helping Nick by keeping an eye on what he had on the stove, since Nick was seasoning some meat that he was going to use.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-07-2015, 09:08 PM

Marcus smiled when Angel took his hand. He did wonder when he would get to meet dragons. He had heard stories about them. But he knew that would come in time. He was almost a hundred percent sure his mother was working out details of his staying here with Queen Summer. And in all honesty he would be glad to be away from home.

"I would love to give you a hand." Marcus said with a smile. He had tried to help in the kitchens at home but his mother had put an end to that rather quickly. He knew she would not be happy to see him here, but he didn't care.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-16-2015, 05:42 AM

Angel was smiling as she went about her duties in the kitchen, when she came to help Nick. They weren't really duties- she just liked to call them that.

Nick nodded to Marcus and took a moment to think of something for the boy to help with. "Well.. I'm really only used to one person helping..." He started to say, trailing off a bit. "Oh, I know what you can do." He said, and looked at him. "Do you know how to set a table?" Nick asked curiously.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-17-2015, 08:53 PM

"I have seen how our tables at home have been set. I am sure I can recreate it." He said. He hoped that he didn't screw up. He also hoped his mother wouldn't see him doing this. He knew she would be very unhappy if she were to see him doing it.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-27-2015, 09:34 PM

(reviving~ <3 by the way, there are a few secrets about the princess that will be addressed a little later :'D)

Nick nodded to the prince and directed him to the plates, bowls and other table items. "Perfect." He said casually. "He is everything you will need to set the table." He said, pointed out what was where. Nick glanced at him with a light smile. "And it doesn't have to be perfect." He added in a softer tone.

Angel couldn't help but giggle quietly to herself. She could tell that Marcus wasn't used to this kind of treatment, and he wanted to do things but his mother wouldn't allow it. She really hated up-tight castles like the one that this prince had come from. Angel was just glad that it didn't turn Marcus into one of those high-and-mighty princes. "Angel!" She heard Nick call, and she blinked a few times and shook her head. "Oh god, I'm sorry.. I zoned out." She said softly, then stirred the large bot on the stove so the stew didn't burn.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 08-28-2015, 03:30 AM

"My mother would beg to differ." Marcus said as he started to set the table. He was glad to be included in all this. He wondered if Angel would show him the stables at some point. He had always liked the stables at home.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-28-2015, 03:39 AM

Nick glanced at Angel once the prince had gone into the dinning room to set the table. Angel shrugged lightly and offered a small smile. "Just relax." She said to him in a quiet voice.

Once dinner was ready, and the table had been set, Nick left the prince and princess to be alone for a moment while he went to get the queens in the throne room. He was worried about his queen and wanted to get on with dinner so she could rest.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 08-28-2015, 03:43 AM

"I hope I did a decent job." Marcus said when they were alone. He also had the sinking feeling that one of the servants that had traveled with him had spotted him setting the table. He knew he was in for a tongue lashing later. He ran his fingers through his hair.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-28-2015, 04:13 AM

Angel casually walked over to Marcus and slowly placed a hand on his shoulder, careful not to startle him too bad. "How're you liking it here?" She asked in a gentle voice. Angel could see it in his eyes that he was worried about something, but she wouldn't pry.

Nick slowly opened the door to the throne room and slowly approached the queens, bowing respectfully. "Forgive my intrusion my queen, but dinner is ready to be served." He said to them, glancing at Summer. Summer nodded to him and slowly stood, feeling a bit faint. Nick was of course quick to act and caught her before she fell down the small amount of stairs. "Are you alright, my queen?" He asked in a caring voice, not really caring how Marcus's mother would react.

Summer could only nod as he helped her stand. "I am fine, Nickolas, thank you." She said to him in a soft voice. Nick kept a hold of her hand and slowly led her down the small amount of stairs. Summer looked at Marcus's mother. "Shall we move to the dinning room?" She asked.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 08-28-2015, 10:31 PM

"I would enjoy it more if my mother weren't around." Marcus freely admitted. He felt so boxed in when his mother was around. He hoped that she would be gone sooner rather then later.

"Of course." Marcus' mother said standing. One of her servants had informed that her son had been doing servants work. She would have to have a long stern talk with her son about what is appropriate for a prince to do.