SonicGamer
Dragon in disguise

Old 06-23-2014, 03:03 AM

A dragon decided, out of all the places s/he could fly over, s/he was going to fly over this one town that has villagers who are terrified of dragons. S/He didn't want to destroy the town. S/He just wanted a little detour, a possible scenic route. The villagers, however, didn't like the idea of a dragon flying passed their otherwise peaceful town, so they decided to ask their kingdom's prince to slay it.
The prince found the dragon flying over the town again a few days later. Slaying him/her, however, he ends up not doing. He shot him/her down, and the dragon tries to explain why s/he did what s/he did.
They soon become good friends, and hilarious adventures and misadventures ensue.
Kilia will play the prince. I will play the dragon.

SonicGamer
Dragon in disguise

Old 06-23-2014, 04:48 PM

The dragon lied down, looking at the fish in the river. She was exceptionally bored that day. She felt like she was living in a rut.
I have an idea, she thought. I should go on a detour. Maybe I should fly a different direction this time to get food. That sounds like a nice change of pace. The dragon spread her wings, scaring the fish in the process, and flew to the sky.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-27-2014, 12:18 AM

Zayne Orin Yuua is the prince of the kingdom of Yuua, he was not exactly a very expressive prince. After all the kingdom was at peace for the time being, so everything was just the same old thing. Much like how the dragon was feeling, he was feeling as if he was in a rut. The same thing day after day, nothing of excitement happening. Sure he had plenty of women trying to get his attention romantically but he was not interested in them. They all wanted the same thing, to be the next queen.

He sighed heavily as he tied his red hair back, looking out the window of his bedroom. He could see a village not far off, it was a quiet, quaint place that was as peaceful as the rest of the kingdom. He soon took his eyes off the village and went over to his closet, pulling out one of his many outfits, deciding one that was black and red. It was not long before an adviser came to get him, leading him to the throne room so that he could listens to the issue of the people and solve them as best as he could. A bored look was upon his face.

SonicGamer
Dragon in disguise

Old 06-27-2014, 12:33 AM

The dragon gleefully soared through the sky, humming to herself one of the many songs the bards would sing as they accidentally pass by without knowing she was there. This was an amazing idea! she thought. I really should do this more often.

The dragon looked down as she passed by a village. She saw villagers hiding in buildings. Shoot! she thought. No wonder I never went this way. She soared higher so she could be a smaller target for any arrows.

Last edited by SonicGamer; 06-27-2014 at 12:36 AM..

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-27-2014, 08:18 PM

The red haired male frowned as he sat upon one of the thrones, watching as people come and go. Telling them him what the problem is, easily solving it. It was all so....so routine, nothing changed, except the problem and the people have switched. Unbeknownst to him, a villager from the village he had been looking at hours ago, had climbed upon a horse and was quickly making his way to him.

A bit more time had passed before the male busted into the throne room, yelling about a dragon flying over the village. The prince sat up, his eyes widen as a smile slid across his normally stoic face. This was something interesting, something lively and out of the ordinary going on. He stood up from the throne, informing them that he would take care of the issue himself before pulling gloves on and heading to the stables. He climbed onto a black stallion that was ready and saddled for him, it even had many weapons that he may or may not need for the dragon.

But why would he kill it? After all it had brought him excitement, maybe just maybe they could have even more fun with each other well he could, wasn't sure how a dragon would feel. He followed the path out of his kingdom, heading to the village as he looked towards the sky, trying to find any sign of this dragon they claimed that was flying over it. Stopping when he spotted it, luckily the blacksmith had set him up with a crossbow that can shot a weighted net to help capture what he happened to be aiming at. Sure he heard about the dragon before but it was only a a rumor to him but now he was determined to get it, he aimed carefully before he fired the cross bow, waiting to see if it had done as he originally planned for it to do.

SonicGamer
Dragon in disguise

Old 06-27-2014, 09:04 PM

After finding plenty of food, the dragon flew to the sky with a grin on her face, but soon she stopped flying, hovering instead. A person was holding a crossbow. She had no idea how to react.

Should I stay still, hoping it would go away like a bee? she thought. But it's not a bee, so it might not work. Should I scream? No, that would cause more drama. Should I fly higher to the clouds? But it might shoot! I could try to fly as quick as I can, but I'm not a fast dragon. I guess I should pretend it's not there.

The dragon flew over the tress, trying to avoid looking at the person with the crossbow.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-27-2014, 10:53 PM

Prince Zayne growled slightly, he had missed of all things. He spurred the black stallion into action, following the creature as it headed over the forest, this time loading the crossbow with a steal arrow, carefully aiming before he fired it at her. Come on.....go down. his thoughts were a growl in his mind, not minding the shade from the leafy green tree tops as he kept his eyes turned up wards. He groaned as a tree branch hit him, causing him to fall off of his horse, he laid on his back, the leaves above him waving in the breeze as he just laid there. He just stared for a few more minutes before sighing heavily, standing up and grabbing his weapon once more, climbing onto the back of the horse once more. Notching another arrow into place, searching the sky for the creature once more.

SonicGamer
Dragon in disguise

Old 06-27-2014, 11:29 PM

After a little bit of flying, the dragon turned around, hoping that the person gave up and went home. Unfortunately, she saw that it was still looking for her. She slowly flew backwards, hoping her wings could stay quiet. Please don't see me, she thought.

Last edited by SonicGamer; 06-27-2014 at 11:39 PM..

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-28-2014, 05:02 PM

There! he thought to himself as he caught sight of her again, carefully aiming before he shot at her again. "Come on....HIT!!!!" he seemed to growl to the horse, a tight grip on the reins as the horse galloped after her. He prepared to take another shot at her, stopping long enough to look around to make sure he had not missed her going down, after all the last thing he wanted to happen was to lose his target. He really wasn't trying to hurt her but at this point, as long as the dragon goes down, that is all he cares about. He would worry about the injuries later, and explain to the cre4ature what he was trying to do, after all he owed it that much.

SonicGamer
Dragon in disguise

Old 06-28-2014, 05:44 PM

the dragon saw that the person on the horse saw her. No, no NO! the dragon thought. I should have just flown away and ignored this human! Before she even could fly away, however, she was shot.

I should have never tried the detour, she thought as she fell from the sky. She tried to get the arrow out herself. After trying once, it hurt too much to try again.

As she fell to the ground, the critters around her ran off, scared of her as well as any hunters that could be nearby. The dragon sighed. There wasn't much she could do, now. She hurt more than she was when she was still falling, and trying to get the arrow out again wouldn't be any help. It would just hurt more. She tried to get up, but her legs were bruised from the fall. She lied down, hoping that someone would help her.

Last edited by SonicGamer; 07-03-2014 at 11:42 PM..

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-10-2014, 10:20 PM

Zayne could not help but grin as he saw the dragon finally going down, he was filled with this over powering feeling of success. Then he was filled with dread and worry, placing the weapon away as he pushed the stallion into a gallop, heading in the direction that he saw the reptilian creature fall at. It wasn't hard to figure out where she had landed after all other creatures had scurried away from the accident. He just prayed that it would forgive him for what he had done to it.

"I mean you no harm, Dragon." he said to her as he tied the black horse to a tree, being careful when getting off as he slowly moved towards her, holding his hands up to show he was not a threat to her. Seeing the state that she was in made him even more depressed then he already was. He moved over to where she was laying, moving to see where he had harmed her at before he promptly started to remove the arrow from her.

SonicGamer
Dragon in disguise

Old 07-10-2014, 10:51 PM

"Owch!" the dragon yelled when the prince got the arrow out of her. She looked at the arrow he had, then looked at him. "Well, then, why did you shoot me down? I meant no harm either."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-13-2014, 06:05 PM

The male pushed his red hair out of his face as his golden eyes looked her injury over. He pulled a pack over towards him as he begun to to clean and wrap the wound closed after putting a medicinal salve onto it to help it heal. "My apologies, dragon. I had tried just shooting a net at you but that had not worked." he said to her as he softly rubbed her injury to make sure the bandage would stay in place. He looked up into her scaly face, thinking on his words for a few moments. "How else do you expect me to get the attention of a giant flying reptile who was clearly ignoring me?" he said to her as he moved back to sit on a broken branch, he tilted his head to the side as he was careful to watch her.

SonicGamer
Dragon in disguise

Old 07-14-2014, 12:41 AM

"I guess that's the only way to get a dragon's attention," said the dragon after pondering about the question for a few seconds. "Wait. You wanted my attention? What for?"

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-14-2014, 03:00 AM

"Yes, i did want you attention. You see things have been rather dull around here and your the most interesting thing that has happened. So i was thinking that i would explain to the villagers that youer just traveling and mean no harm and you could just possibly live here or what not and maybe things would be far more exciting so to speak." Zayne said to her with a smile on his face as he chuckled slightly. He hoped that she took his purposal, after all it was not often that one could met face to face with a dragon and live.

SonicGamer
Dragon in disguise

Old 07-14-2014, 04:43 PM

"Sure," said the dragon. "I've been extremely bored myself these days and have been hoping for a nice change of pace."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-21-2014, 11:22 PM

Zayne smiled as he stood up, double checking the bandage on her before he packed his stallion up once more. He was giddy with excitement, though soon there was a frown as he turned back to the scaly creature, thoughts running across his face before he seemed to settled on one. "I don't suppose you are like the gold dragons i have read about. That is able to change shape but has to be in dragon form by nightfall.....are you? If so that would make things so much easier." he said to her before he climbed into the saddle, looking down at her as he shifted, grabbing the reins. "Are you able to move?"

SonicGamer
Dragon in disguise

Old 07-22-2014, 01:08 AM

The dragon nodded. "Both my mom and my dad were gold dragons. Are we going to that village I saw while traveling?" She tried moving her legs and wings. Her wings were fine, but her legs hurt a bit. "They feel so sore." She sighed. "I don't know if it will be any different if I changed, though."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-26-2014, 06:10 AM

"Yes as they are the ones that want me to kill you but your traveling and mean them no harm so there is no reason for me to kill you. So we just have to explain it to them." Zayne said to her as he smiled. He watched as she moved about, running a hand through his long red hair as his gold eyes looked off towards the village. "If you were in a human form you wouldn't have to walk as you could ride there with me." he said as he slid back on the saddle, patting the spot in front of him, he figured that she had never ridden a horse before so sitting in front of him would be the safest bet at the moment. He fingered one of the blue gems that he had on him, it was one of the many things that he did while waiting for action.

SonicGamer
Dragon in disguise

Old 07-26-2014, 02:35 PM

The dragon's ears perked up. "Oh. Okay." She transformed into a girl around his age.
She looked down to see she had a dress on. "I remember wearing this last time I turned human." She sat down by a tree. "My legs and arms still hurt. I had a feeling they would too."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-04-2014, 04:53 PM

Zayne cleared his throat slightly in embarrassment, his cheeks getting a slight pink tint to them, though not enough to be extremely noticeable as it would have been if she were naked. Though he was relieved that she could appear to be human, though he did not know if it would last very long since she appeared to be young for a dragon. "My apologies, my dear dragon." he said as he nudge the horse over towards her, it was clear that it was very skittish, but that didn't phase him. "I am Prince Zayne Yuua.....You can just call me Zayne though." he said before leaning over so he could wrap his arm around her, tugging her up to sit in front of him. "I truely did not mean to harm you."

SonicGamer
Dragon in disguise

Old 08-04-2014, 06:22 PM

"I forgive you," the dragon, now a human, said, getting comfortable on top of his horse. "I'm Emerald. Nice to meet you, Zayne." This might not be so bad, she thought, smiling. "So, where are we going?"

Last edited by SonicGamer; 08-05-2014 at 01:24 AM..

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-25-2014, 06:12 AM

"Emerald....That is pretty name. A pretty gem also. I can show you tons of them if you want" Zayne said to her in a bit of an excited voice, he was personally thinking about everything that could possibly happen now that they were together. "Ah to the village actually. I want them to understand that you mean no harm so you can fly freely." he said to her as he turned he looked down at her, a grin on his face before he ran a hand through his long red hair to get it out of his eyes, soon the forest gave away to farm land. He was trying to figure out what exactly they were going do after they got the matter of her flight path under control. Would she leave then? Would she just go about her business and leave him to his boredom once more? these were the type of questions that went through his mind as the drew closer to the village in question, whom seemed to be celebrating the fact that they saw the dragon get shot down, believing her to be dead.

SonicGamer
Dragon in disguise

Old 08-25-2014, 05:42 PM

"You have gems?" Emerald asked. "Oh, right. You're a prince." She chuckled. "I would love to see them." She thought for a moment on their destination. "The village? You mean the one I flew over?" She looked down. "I hope no one gets too frightened of me."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-01-2014, 04:09 PM

(sorry life has been keeping me busy)

Zayne laughed as she answered her own question, he reached a hand out to stroke her hair as they rode though the woods. Unlike before they slowly faded way to farm land which soon begin to show a few houses here and there before the village came into view but it was still quit a ways off. "Yes...well in this form they won't know who you are. So they won't be frightened of you until you show your true form." he said to her as reassuring as he could, running a hand through his long red hair as he watch as the villagers seemed to gather in the road as they saw him coming up the road. "but yes the one you flew over is the one I am talking about. They have been worried about what you might do to them so we or rather I need to put them at ease." he said as he flashed a charming smile to her.