Rei Ann
Is hungry feed me with rps?

Old 04-04-2013, 08:38 PM

This is a private rp between Donut and Rei Ann, feel free to watch but not posting if you are not us.

Rei's Character

Name: Elaine
App:
Bio: Elaine was born as peasant to a farmer and his wife. She was suppose to have an ordinary life, where if she was lucky she might be married off to a farmer who had a huge farm. Yet as she grew so did her beauty. She was considered to be one of the most beautiful women in the kingdom. As her beauty and both men and women noticed, so did her options of marriage. She was one of the very few who had a chance to marry out of her social class. This was something her mother knew all to well, and she sought out the best match for her child match that would give her mother a chance for power, to escape her deary life.

Elaine unlike her mother could care less about power, or marriage. She had no desire to be married, and especially to some prince or lord. She knew that she was a peasant and that to marry into wealth or power, she would be horrible out of place. She knew one day she'd have to marry but she was more content to marry a simple farmer. That way she would have some freedom, being a lady offered no freedom. She wouldn't be allowed to run about in the fields or do as she pleased. Elaine always wished she had been born ugly, and sees her beauty to be a curse.

Last edited by Rei Ann; 04-04-2013 at 09:33 PM..

Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 04-04-2013, 09:08 PM

Name: Markus Dolemir
App: (Sorry not like avi)
Bio: Prince Markus was always boy that would do as he was told. When he hit is teens he changed typical kid. He was to marry once at the age of 18 and the bride was no-where to be found. He was again told to marry and the same thing kept happening even to this day. Mark was still a good guy, but his way seems a hit harsh at first.

Last edited by Donut; 04-05-2013 at 12:28 AM..

Rei Ann

Old 04-04-2013, 09:45 PM

Elaine was not pleased one bit. Her Mother had informed her that she had found her a husband, and that she was going to marry a Prince and she would leave tomorrow. Elaine ran from her mother and outside to cry. She didn't want to leave her home the place she loved so much. Yet she knew she had no choice. She frowned her mother only ever thought of her self. Elaine could only hope that man she was to marry would hate her. Elaine wiped her eyes and headed inside to pack what she could before the carriage would arrive to take her away tomorrow.
~~
Elaine was frowning as she stared out the carriage window. With each passing moment she got closer to the castle. Closer to never being free any, to being nothing more than a pretty arm ornament. Elaine knew her husband wouldn't love her like stories books, like the foolish girls back in the village wished for. No she'd be a pretty face to show off, and a body to make an heir. The ladies and other men would scorn her for being a peasant, for not knowing their ways. Her life would become hardship to fit in, to be a proper queen. To be what everyone expected of her. The carriage came to a stop.
"Miss we are here." announced the woman to be her care taker of sorts.
Elaine turned her gaze away from the window and left the carriage once the door was open, she followed after the other woman to where she would met her future husband.

Donut

Old 04-04-2013, 11:20 PM

Mark was in his chambers, it was dimly lit only by torch. He knew the day had arrived already, the day for another marriage. His father had picked good wives for him. The wedding day was always the biggest problem for Mark. It has been said, back in Mark's childhood he had been cursed. There is only one way to break the curse, get married to "His true wife" If this wasn't done by his 23th birthday he would die. So far they have failed at finding "the One" for him, He could care less at this point.

As he was thinking on his bed, his best friend busted in. "Dude she is here." Brad was almost like a brother to him, and was starting to get annoying. "Father is just desperate." Mark said standing up. "I don't think I'll go." He added sitting back down again. "King will be ferrous if you are not there again. He is just trying to help." Brad was strong and started pulling Mark out of the room.

Rei Ann

Old 04-04-2013, 11:46 PM

Elaine was lead up the castles steps and inside. She stood in the main foyer, waiting. She was told that her soon to be husband wasn't there yet. She frowned, he was going to show right? She glanced at her care taker and noticed the woman seemed to be nervous. 'Why should she be nervous, not like she had to get married.' Elaine thought. This man better show up, or she would be mad. This was not the way to start off a marriage.

Not that she wanted to get married, if he didn't show up did that mean she could go home? She didn't know, but maybe if the Prince didn't appear, the King would have to send her back home. He'd have no choice...right? Or would the King keep trying until the Prince finally showed up.

Donut

Old 04-05-2013, 12:45 AM

Mark was drug halfway down the hallway and said "Ok I get it." He walked down the cold hallway. He didn't like the feel usually but this time it felt like he was walking toward peace. The walk felt like it was taking forever so he started to dout his first thoughts. Walking into the foyer, his gaze caught sight of a gorgeous woman. He gaze got bright. "You must be Beth?" He said, waiting and started laughting. "Elaine, I'm sorry" He couldn't help but laugh.

There was something about Mark people knew but didn't say. Mark was good about trying out different women, but after the4th on he gave up all hope. "I am Prince Marcus." He said with a bow as he got in front on her. "Its so nice to meet your acquaintance." He added looking at her.

Rei Ann

Old 04-05-2013, 01:22 AM

Elaine looked up as she heard footsteps. She noticed who she assumed was the Prince walking towards her. She made a face when he called her Beth. "My name is Elaine." She told him clearly upset, he would do well to remember her name she was going to be his wife. Elaine curtseyed,"It's nice to meet you, Prince Mark." She told him. Expect it wasn't nice to meet him, meeting him was signaling the start of the end of her life.

Elaine wondered briefly how much trouble she would get in, if she just turned around and bolted the other way. Almost as if they knew her thoughts she heard the doors that where a distance behind her close. Well she would just have to try and mange here somehow, maybe it wouldn't be so bad.

Donut

Old 04-05-2013, 02:22 AM

Mark smiled seeing her jump as the door shut behind her. "Yes you are here. The last one, So i hope to get my life back." he said as he started walking toward her. He wanted to see how she would react with his humor. To him, she passed she got mad, but he saw her hold the anger back. "Thank you" He added softly.

"You do know the truth about me don"t you?" he asked as he started circling around her. She had the body he was looking for, and she could tolerate him so far. He wanted someone that could tolerate him, and on that knew to just blow it off at the same time, because he would love her the way she was. It was hard breed to find, but he was hopping she was finally the one.

Rei Ann

Old 04-05-2013, 02:28 AM

Elaine looked up at him completely confused. "Get your life back...?" She asked confused. Oh did his father cut him off until he married, was he one of those Princes. The type who had no desire to settle down. "Your Welcome...?" Elaine was confused, this guy was completely weird. She wasn't sure what to make of that at all.

"Truth about you? What are you talking about? Stop speaking in riddles!" She demanded, crossing her arms. Her care giver shot her a look, but Elaine didn't care. What the hell was was he going on about. He was making no sense. She hoped he would explain and not trying to beat around her questions.

Donut

Old 04-05-2013, 03:05 AM

"The real truth about me.. Yes. I Have been cursed for four years now." He said his eyes wide. He probable came across as a nut, but she had to see beyond that. "This is my last year and you are my last hope." He said and he stopped head in his tracks. "Thats all for now" He added with a smile.

Mark smirked as he headed toward the door he came in on. "Please come with me" He added with a chuckle. In his mind he was sure to be dead. there was still something different he felt from her, so he shrugged it off. "Off to my chambers, I have questions.." he said his enthusiasm being sucked from his voice. he had to know what all she knew.

Rei Ann

Old 04-05-2013, 03:15 AM

Elaine wanted to laugh, was that he way of saying he didn't want to marry her. "Wow, if you don't want to marry me fine, but you don't have to make up such a crazy lie." Elaine told him. She didn't beilive that one bit. Why should she, it was crazy. People didn't get cursed, sure some people said that they were cursed but that's them just being silly.

Elaine shook her head. "No. I won't go to your chambers. We are not married, if you want to talk pick another place." She would be firm about that. If she went into his chambers alone, people might think something happened and if she doesn't marry her. Then her virtue could be ruined and she won't take that chance.

Donut

Old 04-05-2013, 03:47 AM

Mark wasn't making things up, though he wished he was, he changed the subject. "Never mind that and thank you" he said. He knew she was going to different because she had the attitude he liked. "Don't mind him" Brad said as he pushed Mark a little. "We will know soon enough.. here comes the king." He added moving so there was room in the doorway.

The king was walking down the hallway, his red cape dragging the ground. Walking into the room "Elaine nice to finally meet you" he said in a sweet tone. "I hope Markus hasn't offended you, manners left him a while back." He added apologizing for what he knew his son was capable of. The kings gaze was all over the girl, she looked perfect and hopped she could change what the others failed to do.

Last edited by Donut; 04-05-2013 at 01:59 PM..

Rei Ann

Old 04-05-2013, 03:20 PM

Elaine looked confused, oh no there was no way she was going to never mind that. What on earth was going on here. 'Oh Mother, what madness have you sent me into?' Elaine shifted her gaze to the other male in the room. She hadn't even noticed him until now. Who was he, was it normal of Royalty to not introduce their selves. Elaine looked nervous once again, as she was about to meet the King and her soon to be father in law. Would she actually be to handle this?

Elaine curtsey as the King stood before here. "It's nice to meet you as well, Your Majesty." Elaine said in a sweet tone. She shook her head,"Oh no he hasn't, he said some confusing things, but it must be nerves right?" She stated, well at least she was going to assume it was. What sort of man think he's cursed?

Donut

Old 04-05-2013, 03:42 PM

The king had a smile, he was not like Mark at all, and knowing his son his mouth didn't stay shut. "Nerves make you say odd things." He said with a chuckle. "To make up from them, that squire is Brad and I believe you now know Mark" he said introducing them. "Apologizes mam" brad said with a quick bow. "Hard time getting the prince down here as usual, forgot my manners" he added. The king was displeased most the time with Mark, but he usually got away with it as well.

"Well at least this one has an attitude" Mark said with a smirk. "Nice to meet you as well." He added finally being a little more polite. "We have another banquet tonight" the king butted in, "to introduce your soon to be wife." The king sighed, looking at Elaina. "Any questions I may be able to answer? I bet you have heard a lot of talk about my prince." He said knowing that most people have said already.

Rei Ann

Old 04-05-2013, 07:11 PM

"Well yes, Nerves do tend to make someone say some crazy out there things, but
It's to be expected right?" Elaine spoke softly. She turned her gaze away from the King and towards the Squire and the Prince. She had to wonder why he revealed that about the Prince. Shouldn't they be trying to make an excuse or something. Not make him looked like a petulant child. She didn't like if, if she was going to marry this man she wouldn't let him be made a fool. "Forgive me, I might be out of place here, but it's best not to reveal such facts like that about The Prince, a simply we were running late would be better. Instead you made him sound like a child throwing a fit, which damages his honor" She told this Brad person. It had just slipped out, and probably might make her look bad, but still. You showed royalty some respected, and honor, you did not dishonor them like this.

Elaine turned her focus back towards the King. She frowned just a bit. A Banquet so soon, but she had nothing suitable nor did she know how to act in court. Oh she was going to be called the pathetic peasant queen wasn't she. Elaine had questions, but it was more about how to act properly one she could ask the woman standing off the the side watching. Elaine shook her head,"Actually I haven't heard any talk about your son." She admitted to the King.

Donut

Old 04-05-2013, 08:36 PM

Brad's face went from joking to serious, after hearing what she had to say. "My apologizes mam, and sir." He said softly as he stood back some. He was use to messing with Mark like that. Mark smiled at this woman. "You have a tendency of speaking your thoughts. Spoken like a true princess." It looking like Elaine was going to fit in well. He looked over at Maggie "Maggie, please get Elaine ready for tonight" he asked. She was in her middle 30's and had her long blond hair braided to one side.

The king was surprised, there was a lot of talk about his son. He knew most were not true, but he was just asking. "Well that's good to hear. no need to worry about tonight, its mainly just a get together anymore." he told her with a smile. The last girl didn't show up, and Mark was always trying to skip it as well. "Yes please Maggie" the king added hearing his son. "If you need anything miss Elaine, Maggie here will see to it." He said "Have to get back to business myself." he said before walking out of the foyer.

"Miss, this way when your ready." Maggie said gesturing toward a hallway, she stood back. "We shall see you tonight then. pleasure to meet you" mark said with a small bow. There was something about her that he couldn't figure out, she was strong minded, and had the beauty to back it up. "Lets go sir Brad." He said with a chuckle as they both walked down another hallway, Mark had to get ready as well, or as ready as he was going to get.

Last edited by Donut; 04-05-2013 at 08:43 PM..

Rei Ann

Old 04-05-2013, 08:51 PM

'Yes, you should be sorry.' Elaine thought to her self. Joking was fine when it was just them, but it was not something that should be done in public. It gives a bad image. Oh...she was starting to sound like her Mother. That wasn't good, but at least her Mother wasn't here that was a small gift. Elaine looked bashful for a moment,"Yes..I do tend to speak my mind." It was something that was afforded to her, a small grace that her mother allowed her to speak her mind freely.

Elaine had to wonder why the King looked so surprised. Was it really uncommon for someone to not have heard of the Prince? Was there some big rumor that she should know about? Just what was she getting into. She did hope he secretly wasn't some murder. Elaine turned her gaze to the woman, so Maggie was her name. Well alright then. Still she supposed it had to be a strange name for someone.

"Ah yes, it was a pleasure to meet you as well." Elaine said curtsey. 'I think...it was...oh Mother what have you gotten me into.' She thought. Elaine turned away from them and headed towards Maggie. She wondered if this woman would be willing to tell her what they King and the Prince seemed so concerned about. Or would she still be kept in the dark.

Donut

Old 04-06-2013, 12:02 AM

After both the king, and the prince left Maggie looked over at the young lady. She cracked a smile. "The wheels in your heard at turning, am I correct?" she said gesturing the way again. "What would you like answers to miss.." she spoke soft, the hallways echoed conversations half the time. Elaine's chambers was not to far away, but like anywhere else in the castle, you could get lost really easy. "the king was right, there were many different things being said about the prince, or as they call him "The Demon" prince." She opened a door. "Your room miss." She said letting Elaine in first. The room had a big bed, dressers and a big glass door that opened onto a balcony.

"Can you believe her?" Brad asked as they walked down the hall. "I mean man.. she is something" He added looking over at Mark. "She does have a point, after all this, Whats going to happen with you?" he asked not trying to sound mean either. If this was his last months, he would have to start putting the kidding aside, well after he ditched tonight banquet. "Mark.." Brad said with a stop. "Whats going on with you?" He asked, noticing his friend was sounding too mature. Mark kept walking, he didn't even seem to look back, his mind was racing. He walked until he finally made it back to his chamber.

Rei Ann

Old 04-06-2013, 12:17 AM

Elaine nodded, "Yes you are correct." Oh it would do her no good in her new life, for her thoughts to be some readable. Her Mother would disapprove so much. Well at least for now she would have her own chambers, and maybe if she was lucky he'd be one of those men who didn't want to share a set of rooms with his wife. Many of the Nobility was like that right?

Elaine looked around the room, it was rather lovely. Much nicer than her room at home. She looked back at Maggie completely confused. "Did you just say people call him the Demon Prince? Why is that." Elaine asked. 'Oh Mother what have you gotten me into, did you even consider what you might be sending me too?' Was he called a demon, because he was just cruel or was there something more to it. Oh she could only hope that Maggie would tell her more. She didn't like to be clueless.

Donut

Old 04-06-2013, 12:30 AM

Maggie nodded and closed the door. "Don't say anything, I can't say too much, but yes. The name fits his attitude for the past few years, and as odd as it sounds there is a curse." Maggie kept talking as she walked over and pulled out a few dresses from the dresser. "The king had the queen executed for treason against the crown when Mark was still a child. Before the end she placed a curse on the kings only son. At first the king didn't believe it until the first wedding day, Marks 18th Birthday." He said laying the dresses on the bed. "What one looks nice dear?" She asked with a smile. She didnt want to say too much more, the king would be displeased with this much of the truth coming out.

With the door shut behind him, Mark took a deep breath. He walked to the balcony door and stepped out into the cool evening air. He liked being outside, it cleared his mind, he sat on the ledge. Mark wasn't allowed to roam everywhere he wanted, he had to stay inside the castle walls, and not leave the castle itself. There was a very few number of exceptions, like archery, Mark was good at it. Peering out at the slowly setting sun he hoped this wasn't one of the last times he could do this. Like usual he wasn't caring about nothing yet again.

Rei Ann

Old 04-06-2013, 12:46 AM

"I won't tell anyone that you told me." Elaine told Maggie. Still she had a right to know. She would not be kept in the dark, she refused to be kept in the dark. "A curse? Why would someone curse the prince?" Elaine asked surprised. Elaine raised a hand and motion for the woman to hold on a moment. "What sort of Mother would curse her Son? How many times has he been married?" Elaine asked, so she was one of the many. How fantastic.....'Really Mother did you know about this, when you sent me. Was your lust for power so much you put me in possible danger?'

Donut

Old 04-06-2013, 01:04 AM

"A mother thats life was ruined by a man who care for his son more than his wife." Maggie said looking at her, and sighed. "She cursed Mark, so that one day the king too would lose someone he cared for." She had been around the royal family for a while now, and she knew more than most about the topic. "You are the 6th attempt to break the curse. Mark must find what it means to truely care for someone. The woman before you, have never stood their ground, they let him do as he pleased." He said and closed her eyes for a second. "You may ask one more question, Then I better stop I have said too much." Maggie said with a somber look on her face. Most the other girls took them a while for them to hear the truth, and by then they were already too late. The dresses were still laying on the bed.

Mark got town off the ledge, and walked back inside. He usually skipped these things completely, but for some reason he had the feeling to see Elaine again. He changed his outfit, and was in black pants and a white button top. 'others were too easy to control, Elaine says whats on her mind' He thought, still cough on how different she had acted with his father, compared to the others. He sighed once more before opening the main door and stepping out.

Rei Ann

Old 04-06-2013, 01:33 AM

"A Selfish Mother is what she was." Elaine stated firmly. So much like her Mother, this woman only cared for her self. A real Mother wouldn't have cursed her child. "They say to love someone is to be willing to let someone go, instead this woman choose to hurt her own child to hurt the one who spurn her, that's not love that's selfishness." Elaine whispered softly. Elaine turned her gaze back to Maggie,"I don't know if I have any more questions." Elaine said, still why did the hide this. The bride of the Prince should have been told this, they might have actually tried to do something. Then again, they were probably girls who had air in their heads.

Donut

Old 04-06-2013, 01:45 AM

Maggie looked over at Elaine "you are right, but that won't change anything now, only you can." She stated. "Your the last chance Mark has." Maggie was done talking, she didn't want trouble, and hoped Elaine would not cause it now knowing the truth. "Which dress my dear? So the prince would surly notice you" She said with a smile.

Mark was walking down a hallway, he couldn't just wait in his room. He walked the palace so much, he knew every route possible, even some hidden ones. It was still kind of early, but some people were starting to show up. He could hear booming voices coming from the banquet hall.

Last edited by Donut; 04-06-2013 at 02:13 AM..

Rei Ann

Old 04-06-2013, 02:32 AM

"Last chance? What ever do you mean, can't he just find someone else if I'm not the one?" Elaine asked. Why was it up to her, why was it something she had to do. Did anyone take into accoaunt how she might feel about this...? That maybe she didn't want to be the only one who could save him. She didn't even know him, so why was it up to her. Surely there was someone more suitable. Elaine sighed and looked at the dresses. " The blue one." She said pointing at it.