sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-29-2017, 01:02 AM

Miki bites down on her lower lip trying to quite. herself not wanting to think of what could happen. once Zain gets to this old ware house. it was not all that great looking on the inside. it was bit run down,paint coming off the wall's. broken ac unit,some broken glass was by the back door. other then those things the place was in okay shape to say the least.

The men take turns keeping a look out for Clearmonte. to show up so the could tell Bruce. they knew nothing what the boss would do. when the other lone shark gets here. but they had guns and knives to use for fighting. if Zain would bring any men with him to help him fight.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-05-2017, 08:49 PM

Tires screeching to a stop, the car nearly rammed right into the warehouse, Zain jumping out before the car even stopped moving. "I'm here, bastards! Where's Miki?!" he snapped. He knew better than to think no guns already trained on him. Just who did they think he was though? His father? this was never Zain. He only wanted Miki, nothing more from these guys. So even though it may seem quiet from the outside, he knew he did not waste his words. A second later, his boldness was rewarded with footsteps. Two men stepped out, sunglasses shielding their eyes despite the clouds saturating the sky above.

"She's inside. Toss us your phone and we might let you see her," one of them called, snickering at the anger in Zain's eyes. He hadn't come with anyone but his driver, his hair a mess a stringy waves and panic warring with hatred in his eyes.

Zain spat to the side, wanting very much to reach for his gun, but it seemed they hadn't noticed it. He'd never made a reputation of using one for threats and for once, he thanked that luck. "Take it. It's not like I've called anyone. Throw it in the harbor for all I care." He tossed his cell onto the concrete, watching it spin toward the other men's feet with a metallic whir. They frowned at him, hands twitching, but Zain held his ground. If he walked in there like a captive, he wouldn't walk back out. Defiance was the only way. Finally, one of the men kicked the gun away and Zain heard it after it disappeared into the shadows, a fain plop signaling its descent into the water. He kept his eyes on the men.

One of them waved a hand, his other resting on the holster of a gun. "Grab him. Boss is waiting on the top floor and he hates to wait." With that, the other man pushed Zain toward the door, his gun already own and pressing into Zain's back to discourage any disobedience. Not that Zain planned on it. The sooner he dealt with Bruce, the sooner he could rescue Miki. If they hurt her--he clenched his fists--if they hurt her, every one of them would die.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-13-2017, 12:02 AM

Miki was on the top floor in the back of the room. she was staying quite not wanting to get hurt are shoot at. the guards had been tolled keep her quite. not wanting Zain to hear her right way. it had been the boss's orders,but they. mostly stand around are a few of them. sit at a old table playing a game of poker.

The poor woman had stop crying but. her face was now tear stained,form crying before. at least she had yet to make any appointments. go see any local collages are university's. are she would have been late for them if it had. been for later on in the day. being kidnapped was is a total shocking experience.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-06-2017, 08:42 PM

The two men pushed Zain up the stairs, the gun still present at his back. He shivered at the touch, but was already far past being afraid. Right now, he was livid. So, as he stepped onto the top floor, he only clenched his jaw and stepped forward. Bruce beckoned from where he stood by the windows, the broken glass giving a clear view down to the concrete below. Not far away, the waves rocked against the pier. The sound offered one last eerie reminder of what might happen if he couldn't stand his ground. Only casting one glance down a hall to a large open room where sounds of a poker game came from, Zain stepped toward Bruce.

"What are you trying to do here, asshole. What did you do with Miki? She has nothing to do with this!"

Bruce smirked, waving off his men when one of them raised a hand at Zain's insult. "Leave us." Glancing backwards just once, the two men when toward the hall, one slipping into the room while the other stood by the door, watching. Not that it was needed. Bruce calculated this entire meeting. Eyes stayed locked on Zain, Bruce motioned him toward the window. Zain didn't move. "I won't harm your girl if you give me what I want," Bruce sighed. "Well, I want you dead, but I'll settle for everything you have instead. You think you can just walk away from this kind of life and keep your information to yourself?"

Zain hissed between his teeth, only just resisting from rushing the other man. Push him right the window. However, he just held his ground. "I thought I was doing just fine walking away..."

Bruce nodded his head toward the other room. "For her? I can see why. But love always comes at a cost. Give me your client list or I give Nicolai the signal to shoot your girlfriend now."

"No! Leave Miki out of this!!" His voice carried, even hushing the poker game to some degree and Zain froze. Did Miki hear him? He found himself waiting or a sign as unreasonable as it was.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-11-2017, 12:34 AM

Miki gasp out in shock hearing Zain's voice echo. in this old building that mean he was some where in here. "Zain? I pray Bruce dose not kill him." she says in a quite voice yet wish to raise her voice. so her boyfriend can hear her unsure. what her almost ex-boss would do to her boyfriend. she had stop crying by now,but her face had tear's stains on it. to bad she did not carry a pocket knife on her in her life.

After a few minutes she moves around in her seat. thinking to her self about a few things. "Don't you dare die on me Zain! are I'll never forgive you if you do." Miki says loud enough so he can hear what she said. to him trying to make sure he would not do anything stupid are crazy. she really wanted him to stay alive a life with him may be nice. heck if they both get out of this she would dress up in sexy maid outfit for him.

Kat Dakuu:

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-15-2018, 04:09 PM

The sign Zain was waiting for came, though he wondered if he imagined it. It was too perfect. Miki's words washed over him though and steeled his resolved. "I don't care about my clients or this business. If you wanted them, you could have just asked nicely. Is this some kind of punishment for walking away when you can't yourself? Or are you jealous that I got Miki?" Zain spat out the last few words, his eyes sharp with anger at Bruce. He knew he should just back down like a good person backed against a wall. Except, he wasn't totally backed against a wall.

His mind wandered once again toward the gun hidden from view. Of course he could do that. Miki might consider that something stupid though. After a second of grinding his teeth together, Zain reached into his pocket. The man just out of view guarding the door tensed, but Zain tossed the small object to Bruce before anyone could react more. "There's the list. Guess my pops would be upset I gave up his hard earned livelihood so easily, but he can just go suck it in hell where I'm sure he is.

Bruce grinned. "Now that's the smart way of doing things. Hey, Nicolai!" Bruce called down the hall. "I got the list. Bring Miki out. If this information turns out to be fake, I want the two lovebirds to die together!" With that, he started to boot up his computer so he could check the information on the flash drive.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-30-2018, 02:55 AM

When Miki was brought out of the room her hands. where in some handcuff's behind her back. at lest now she was out of that hard old chair. it had been uncomfortable to sit in the chair felt like a rock to her. once in the front of the room moved to a other chair near by Zain's. she kept quite having heard what Bruce had said just moments before. his loud voice had carried to to back of the room. right now she felt mostly scared and wanting to get out of this alive.

Miki wish she had some lunch before hand. as she hears her stomach start to growl at her. the young woman lets out a soft sigh a embarrassed one. unsure if anyone else in the room had heard her hungry tummy. if so it could not be help if she forget to have eaten a meal today.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-10-2018, 05:02 PM

Zain's eyes searched over Miki the second that she walked into the room. He didn't say anything, didn't move while still in the presence of their enemy. However, he wanted more than anything to pull the woman into his arms and brush her tousled hair into place, putting a smile back on her face. It wasn't right to see Miki looking so scared. "So," he started, his voice as terse and the silence had grown tense. Bruce leaned over his desk, eyes rapt on the computer screen. "Are you satisfied?" He knew he didn't cut any corners when preparing this information. The only wild card was Bruce's actual intention.

After another second, Bruce looked up to grin at him. "Yeah, you're a dumb shit, but everything is here. But hey, who am I to complain about your weak spine." Flicking a wrist, he dismissed everyone. "Nicolai, you can let the lovebirds go. You know how I want it done. I've got too much work to start to deal with them right now." His eyes flicking back to computer screen, he ceased paying attention to the occupants of the room.

Nicolai pulled Miki from the chair, pushing her toward the door and indicating for Zain to follow. "No need to push," he muttered. "We want to leave too..." He still felt tense though so he let the other man lead them to the front door where he finally unlocked Miki's handcuffs. Then, he turned to Zain and punched him in the face. "To make sure you never get in our way again. You are now free to go." With something like a smile, he turned back to the door and slammed it shut in their face, leaving Miki and Zain finally alone in the night air.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-10-2018, 10:40 PM

"Finally we are out of that stupid mess. for now on I know better not work for anyone like him ever again. come on lets get out of this area maybe call the cops too? then Bruce can get what he really deserves for all the things. he has done to so many people besides us of course." she says to Zain unsure if he would do now they are out of that ware house. Miki could feel the wind blowing a bit it started make her feel cold. it was night time but she did not know around what time. they should get a steak are some ice for her lovers eye.

Last edited by sailor star rainbow; 04-12-2018 at 12:52 AM..

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-11-2018, 11:01 PM

Zain felt so relieved that he couldn't help but laugh. It was as if all the tension inside him just needed to burst out at once. "I was a guy like that when you worked for me!" he huffed before sweeping Miki into his arms. Holding her close, he kissed her with a desperation and passion that was born from almost having lost her. "Please don't ever scare me like that again. You forget I'm new to this love thing. It's going to completely break me if you go and get hurt now..." He buried his face in Miki's hair, not caring that they still stood outside the warehouse. He couldn't move. He felt too emotional for that now.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-12-2018, 01:29 AM

Miki kiss's Zain back with passion plus love. yet blush's when he pulled her in close into his arms. she relax after a little bit yet was happy. "I promise you that will never happen again. when your ready lets go home to your place for the night. please forgive me for asking such a selfish thin. I just want stay by your side tonight if that is alright." Miki says to her Lover while not moving to much. letting Zain keep his face buried in her hair. she wonder what he would say to allowing her spend the night with him? love can be a crazy thing at times.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-21-2018, 04:48 PM

"That's not selfish at all," Zain murmured back. "I want the same thing after what's happened. Just the thought of letting you out of my sight irritates me right now. I guess I have no experience in being scared." He let out a faint, self-deprecating laugh. He knew himself that he wasn't strong. He used to think he was just because of the position he'd been born into, but he'd grown up more since then than all the previous years in his life. Sliding his hand down to take Miki's hand in his own, Zain finally pulled away so he could lead Miki to his car. "We really should get out of here. Come on. We can continued doing whatever you'd like to do once we get home." To our home, Zain added in his head.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-26-2018, 09:18 AM

"Yes lets go and ugh I am so hungry. should we grab something on the way home?" she ask her boyfriend then fallow's him. to his car so they could leave the docks for good. Miki did not know if Zain has any food in his house. that's why she suggested get something on the way. plus spending the night with him would be new. for the both of them how knows what could happen this night. that is if it's still night time when they get to Zains house.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-26-2018, 05:51 PM

"Don't want to," Zain said as they drove. "Just order some Chinese when we get home, or something. I don't want to waste anymore time." He knew he was being selfish and besides, it was too late, even if he did feel a little guilty if he deprived Miki of eating something she wanted. Still, he drove straight to his home, the minutes passing by with painful slowness until he finally pulled into the drive. "Finally!" he groaned, dropping his head back against the car seat, not yet moving despite all his impatience. "Home has never looked so inviting, don't you think?"

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-26-2018, 11:19 PM

Miki pouts a bit but was fine with the idea of having. some type of take out for dinner tonight. "Your right home dose look really inviting. I'll order a pizza want any?" Miki ask Zain yet stays in the passenger seat leaning back in it. she did not want to get out of the car yet. was thinking about kissing her lover in thanks for him saving her life. oh she had some other ideas to thanks him. it could well happen on this night. once they are inside and ready get a good nights rest.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-28-2018, 12:10 AM

Zain nodded, not sure what words he could gather right now. After the silence of the car ride, even his own voice startled him, so hearing Miki speak, he felt his heart do a complete flip-flop for more than one reason. Maybe he would just go crazy before morning came and this dream might never end? "Pizza? Oh, right. Yeah, that sounds good," he answered, jerking himself back into the present since almost a full minute of silence had stretched between Miki's question and his response. Kicking open the car door, he existed and slid around the car to open the door on Miki's side. "You can make the call; I'll open us some beers, okay?" He offered his hand, his impatience to get inside returning.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-28-2018, 02:12 AM

"Sounds like a win to me. you okay with supreme pizza with the works on it? " she ask her Lover while putting one of her hands. into his offered one so they can go inside. Miki smiles as she gets up form the passenger seat not wanting. to keep Zain waiting just on her that mighty get him angry. if she did make him wait. "I'll make the call phone we are inside. um can I barrow,one of your shirts? to sleep in for tonight since this is a sudden night over. " Miki ask her boyfriend in a shy yet almost quite voice. not wanting any of his neighbors hear her ask him that.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-02-2018, 09:56 PM

"Yeah, whatever is fine," Zain muttered, truly not caring about food or whatever showed up, even if it was a week old pizza. He'd never notice the difference in his current state. Food would have no taste. Taking Miki's hand, he led her to the door and inside, having left it unlocked in his hurry before. The home looked so ordinary, but after a deep breath, he decided that was good after their ordeal. "You can borrow whatever you want. I'm going to get the beers. Make you call, okay?" After another second, he let go of Miki's hand and headed for the kitchen, not looking back lest he get trapped by Miki's gaze.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-12-2018, 01:00 AM

Miki walks over to the couch then sits down on it. she takes her cell phone out looks for near by pizza place. once she finds a good one she dials the number. asking for one supreme pizza for delivery a large one. she is tolled it will take 20 to 30 minutes to get their. she chose to pay in cash this time,plus gives them the address. so the pizza person can come to the right house. she sits back sighing out hoping this night would be relaxing now.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-16-2018, 07:40 PM

Zain breathed in deep, then opened the fridge door. Although he had gotten better since his days of wild parties, he still had a well stocking of beer. Pulling out two bottles, he popped off the tops, then headed back to the couch. Miki was still on the phone so he just silently handed her one and spoke only when the delivery had been placed. "Should I turn on the tv? I doubt there's anything on at this time, but the background noise might be nice." He took a swig of his beer, not sure what to do, or how he should act around Miki. All he wanted to do was pull her into his arms and pretend that nothing was wrong. If he did that though, he might never let go.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-17-2018, 01:10 AM

"Yes please and thanks for the beer,Handsome." she says to Zain then puts her phone away. takes a swig of the ice cold beer it felt good. Miki wonder what she would do now. she had no job for the time being so she need a new one. plus dating her Lover a bit more often would be fun. but knew she still need pick a collage go to. she did not want to think about it tonight. just enjoy being with him for as long as she can.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-22-2018, 07:01 PM

Zain rolled his eyes. "God, you're so lame. But I missed this," he added with a chuckle. Deciding that the tv wasn't necessary, he dropped his head to rest against Miki's shoulder. "Is it alright to pretend like this is the end of our story? Perfect happy ending, no more thinking about the dull future of two normal people doing normal things?" he sighed. He wasn't suited for it, but that was the future they would lead. It was the future they needed to lead.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-23-2018, 12:53 AM

Miki started to blush a bit feeling his head. on her shoulder it felt nice even if he had called her lame. "As long I'm with you I'll be happy with any happy ending." Miki says in a happy voice then use her free arm pull him in close. giving her boyfriend a kiss on his head. not thinking about hardly anything at all for now. it has only been about ten are fifteen minutes,since she gotten off the phone. she only notice the time by looking at a clock over by the tv. she takes a long drink of beer to try tame her empty belly.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-01-2018, 05:53 PM

Zain smiled, knowing that Miki would say that. She'd been by his side for so long now, he could hardly remember why he didn't love her from the start. He'd changed so much. "And I'm happy with any ending that makes you happy. I don't want anymore of this messy life I've led up until now. It's not good for you. So really, we'll be happy after this." He felt sure of it, as if they'd already overcome the hardest thing in their lives, and that might very well be true. "And you'll really be with me until the end of it?" He lifted his head to look Miki in the eyes.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-01-2018, 11:51 PM

"I promise Zain for the rest of my life. if you want me stay are not its up to you." she says to her Lover in a sweet yet loving voice to him. unsure if he was trying to ask her a question? Miki wanted to cuddle up with her beloved even if he may not like it. a couple of minutes pass by then she hears the door bell start to ring. "Oh that must be the pizza person. I'll go get it be right back Handsome." Miki says to her boyfriend in a quite voice. then starts to get up off the couch,so she could. go grab their dinner plus pay for it so they could eat.

Last edited by sailor star rainbow; 06-05-2018 at 09:22 PM..