Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 04-05-2016, 12:41 AM

(Never Apart)

...........................Two rather... "different" personality types meet. Fate has no hand in keeping them together......................................

Last edited by Kory; 04-05-2016 at 12:43 AM..

Kory

Old 04-05-2016, 12:44 AM

Name: Lucy Kappel
Bio: Lucy is the older sister of Jack Kappel. They grew up together in a broken home, thus Lucy had a hand in raising her younger brother. She takes pride in her accomplishments and when she loves, she can love very hard. Sometimes dangerously so. She is prone to violent outbursts and controlling behavior when things do not go her way. Though, she can appear to be very sweet, her sanity is often brought into question when she true self takes a turn for the worst.

Name:
Jack Kappel
Bio: Jack is the younger brother of Lucy Kappel. Jack's story is rather similar to Lucy's, except he had grown up in fear of Lucy's uncontrollable rage and thus, he sometimes enables her when she throws her tantrums to get what she wants. Even though Lucy raised him, he often finds that he is one of the few people who can calm Lucy's rage and that in a sense, he is the one with the eye looking out for her rather than the other way around, (which is how Lucy sees it). Jack is kind, quiet and is also capable of his own hidden rage.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 04-05-2016, 01:39 AM

Name: Samantha Smith( sammy)
Bio: Sammy is the younger sister of James Smith and she is always a calm and mean girl she is always the shadow of her brother who loves everyone and helps people. Sammy knows that her brother as a dark side to himself and she keeps her brother happy and always with him. Sammy is going to collage for being a writer and it is her dream to be a writer.

Name James Smith
Bio: James is a sweet and loving person he cares for everyone but he is a bit crazy and some guys think he is nuts and girls got hurt by him. James really wants to find the right girl and would do anything to find that girl. James is always with his younger sister and knows she keeps him in line until she is not around. James work at a cafe and to make money for him and his sister and find his soul mate.

picture:

Kory

Old 04-05-2016, 11:20 PM

"I'm sorry, Lucy... It's hard for me to express love. I don't think it's working out."

Of course, this man would pick NOW, after they'd slept together, to tell her that 'it's not working out'. Lucy sat up in his bed, looking at him with wide eyes.

"W-what?!" Lucy was dumbfounded. She loved this man with her entire being, even now as he was telling her that it was over. Within seconds, however, her love for him became a burning rage and she began scanning the room for something... The man began to pace in front of her, in front of the bed where (he thought) she was laying.

"It's not you, Lucy. It's me... We're just too diff-" The man sputtered as Lucy stabbed him in the shoulder with a pair of scissors. It was the only thing she could find closest to a weapon. Lucy's eyes were overcome with something near the purest form of hatred she could muster. The man screamed as Lucy pulled out the scissors and drove them back into his body, blood staining her hands. She was angry. Angry that this man claimed to love her only to get her into bed. When Lucy loved someone, she put her entire soul into it, she hated, HATED that someone used that to their advantage.

"Lucy!" The man screamed, but Lucy wasn't listening. She stabbed him one last time and kicked him away from her fiercely.

"You never loved me!" She yelled. "I hope I never see your ass ever again." Lucy moved away from him and walked over to her pile of clothes that were on the dresser and she began to get dressed as the man she loved was squirming on the floor in pain. When she was fully dressed she walked over to him and kicked him in the stomach. Smiling a little when he groaned.

"I'm going home."

. . . .

"Do you have any idea what time it is?" Jack asked his sister as she came into the apartment, she was wearing the same clothes she wore last night before she left. Jack knew what that meant, but he was surprised she bothered to come back home so early.

"No." Lucy lied.

"Well it's Hurry-Up-And-Get-Your-Ass-To-Class-Because-You've-Only-Got-About-Thirty-Minutes-Before-Your-First-Class-Starts time!"Jack was frantic. He always worried about his sister when she was out for long nights. Jack knew his sister wasn't exactly... all there and he always worried about people taking advantage of her. Little to his knowledge that was exactly what had happened. Jack noticed the blood on her hands. "Lucy...? What happened?"

"Nothing." Lucy grumbled. She made her way to the bathroom so she could wash her hands. "Just go to class, I think I'm going to skip classes today... I had a long night and I need to be ready for work at the cafe tonight."

Jack didn't question his sister any more than he needed to. He could tell something was wrong, but if she wasn't going to tell him, he wasn't going to press the issue. Jack picked up his things and made his way out of the apartment.

. . . .

After class, Jack approached a classmate of his to ask about some of the questions that would appear on their exams.

"Hey, Jack.... Did you hear about what happened to Tim?" His classmate said.

"Tim...? Oh, the guy my sister is dating?"

"Yeah, well, he was just carted off to the hospital early this morning. A friend of mine saw the ambulance pull up in front of the dorms and take him away."

Jack put two and two together. The blood on his sisters hands, the fact that the man she was dating was just carted off to the hospital. It all made sense, but Jack decided to avoid talking about it further. "Maybe he just got drunk and fell down the steps or something." Jack said.

"Who knows, man...."

Jack hoped that no one would find out what happened to Tim. His reputation was already on the line.

Back at the apartment, Lucy laid on her bed in her room and stared at the ceiling. She wasn't going to tell her brother what happened, and she really didn't care if he ever found out. She meant to go to the bathroom to wash her hands, but she lifted them to her face and stared at them instead, it felt really, really good to stab that man. She stilled loved him despite it all. But, he deserved what came to him.

Lucy let the time drag by. Once it became close to her scheduled work time, she decided to finally rinse the blood from her hands and get into her work apron and make her way to the cafe. Hopefully tonight would be a slow night and she could spend this time processing what happened this morning.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 04-06-2016, 12:22 AM

James was in the cafe working and he was with this girl for a long time but just in the cafe where he was working. "Please don't get mad at me James I can't be with you anymore James your just creepy..."That hurt James the most but he just smiled and then took her hand and was hurting her wrist and looked at her and he was smiling but his eyes were dark and said "leave now and go to your stupid pervert boyfriend or he dies."The girl was scared and she ran off from him and left him alone.

Sammy came in to see her brother and saw the girl going past her and she looked at her brother and said "James what did you do to her?"James looked at her and smiled and patted her head and then hugged her tight and said "it is nothing sister just promise me you won't leave me."Sammy was being hugged by her brother and she knew he did something bad and she sigh and nodded and then looked at the clock and said "I will be late brother please don't do anything bad alright."Sammy left the cafe and she was heading to her collage.

Sammy got to her collage and was heading to her class and she was hearing stories about a boy was in the hospital and thought her brother did it but it was a different boy. Sammy went past some boys and she head to her class. In the meanwhile James listen to his sister and sigh about it and after she left he knew it would be bad but he won't stop until he finds his soul mate or he and his sister would be together forever. James went to do his job and he was waiting a girl that works here as well. James was getting a bit bored and crossed his arms but then girls came by and he smiled at them and he was very handsome.

Kory

Old 04-06-2016, 01:24 AM

Lucy walked into the cafe with a blank expression. She felt drained even though she didn't do anything at all that day. (Besides, of course, putting her ex boyfriend in the hospital.) She greeted her boss and coworkers and put on a happy face. Honestly, she really was a friendly, sweet girl. It was just sometimes that her anger came out of nowhere.

She got to work right away, it wasn't too busy so she brought out the broom and dust pan and began to sweep up a little. She noticed her coworker, oh... What was his name? James maybe? Lucy's memory suffered greatly when she had emotional outbursts like the one that morning. She noticed he was smiling an awful lot. She didn't say anything, she was too shy.

She kept sweeping and pretending that no one else was in the building. It took her a while to realize that her fingertips were still stained with blood. She did a terrible job of rinsing her hands.

. . .

Jack's classes went well. Before he knew it he was finished for the day, time certainly flew when you were worrying about your psychotic sister. Jack carried his books and started to beeline towards the exit. He kept hearing the rumors and gossip about his sister, he could overhear people calling her "psycho" and saying she attacked Tim. Which, she probably did. He pretended not to notice them talking about her.

The sooner he made it back to his apartment, the better. But first, Jack thought he'd swing by the cafe, just to make sure his sister was alright.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-06-2016, 01:32 AM

James was smiling way to much he knew that but didn't care and the girls loved him. James saw his coworker came in and knew something was wrong. After he took the food to the girls he went to see how she was doing. James went right up to her and smiled and said "Good morning Lucy is everything alright?" James was worried in his voice.

Sammy was in her writing class and when it was over she sigh and she had to go to cafe to keep a eye on her brother. Sammy got her bag and books and was heading out and when she left the collage she saw bullies at the gate and she sigh of course and was going past them. The guys smirked at Sammy and was calling her names and even on of them was going to hit her. Sammy was walking and saw one of them going to hit her and then she grabbed his hand and flipped him and he was on the ground and she glared at him and said this"you better leave before i break your arm."Sammy said in a cold voice and they all left but Sammy sigh of course and she left to the cafe to see her brother and also do her school work.

Kory

Old 04-06-2016, 01:52 AM

Lucy noticed James as he walked up to her. She continued to busy herself with sweeping, but when he spoke, she stopped what she was doing and looked at him. "Hi, James. I just had a rough morning, I guess." Lucy tried to hide her hands behind her back. Hoping he wouldn't see the blood on her fingers and get the wrong idea. "Just boy problems..." She added.

Her thoughts were interrupted when Jack came through the door. She didn't say hi to her brother, but he greeted her anyway,

"Hey, Lucy!" Jack called. He approached her quickly and have her a hug. She did not return it and instead only stared at her younger brother with an almost blank expression. Then, Jack spoke again, "I'm going to hang out a little bit. Hey, who's this?" Jack asked as he turned to looked at James. Lucy groaned that her younger brother was putting her on the spot like this.

She cleared her throat. "Jack, this is James. James, this is my younger brother."

Jack smiled and then told his sister he'd go sit at a table and figure out what to order.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-06-2016, 02:01 AM

James looked at her and smiled at her and saw her hands and smiled but had a dark look about him and knew what she did and it didn't bother him at all. James then saw a boy come and thought he was going to be trouble until she said he was her brother. James smiled at him and nodded to him and saw him leave and looked at her and said "Lucy is there anything I can do for you please let me know." James said to her and then heard the door opened.

Sammy was running late and she came in and saw her brother talking to a girl and she was behind him and said "Hello James is something wrong?"Sammy looked at him and James was smiling and patted her head and said "oh nothing Sammy your late though."Sammy sigh and was going to sit down and said "yea some guys wanted to pick a fight with me so i beat them up they were useless anyway i will get something to eat while I do my school work alright brother."Sammy left him and the girl and she walked past Jack and she walked to her table and was doing her homework.

Kory

Old 04-06-2016, 02:24 AM

Lucy was glad enough when Jack was finally out of her hair. As much as she loved her little brother, he could be a pest sometimes when he hovered over her, as though she were some small, helpless babe in need of protection all the time. Lucy could certainly handle herself. When James said to let him know if ever there was something he could do for her, she listened and nodded at him. "Sure." It felt weird to have a man actually care for a change, but she was very cautious not to fall for the 'nice guy' routine. After what happened this morning, she wasn't too sure if she should trust anyone besides her brother.

Lucy watched carefully the exchange between James and a young girl. Pat the mention of boys trying to pick a fight, Lucy snorted. "Ugh, boys!" Lucy smiled at the girl and watched as she left to her table, rather quickly, in fact. "Thanks, James... Um. I'm going to go check the register." What Lucy really meant was, that she was going to put some of her own money inside and she was going to give her brother something to eat from behind the glass. She did that often. She felt like a terrible older sibling for not taking care of her younger brother as well as she could be. Then again, she wasn't exactly that well herself.

Lucy went behind the cash register, quickly put in her money, then went behind the pastry counter to pull out a cinnamon roll from behind the glass. She put it in the little oven and waited a couple of seconds for it to warm up, then, she carefully took it out and set it on a plate to give to her brother.

When she approached him she started to whisper, "Hey, Jack...?"

"Yeah?"

"Dont look now, but I think that's James' little sister over there." Lucy whispered. Jack turned around to look at the girl sitting alone at a table not too far away.

"So?"

"So... You two look about the same age. Why don't you talk to her? Say hi or something?" Truth was, Lucy wanted Jack to think about someone else for a change instead of constantly worrying about her. "Go on, say hi."

Jack groaned, but he stood up from his table and slowly made his way towards Sammy's table. It was awkward for him and he started to massage the back of his neck nervously. "Hello." He said.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-07-2016, 12:15 AM

James looked at her and watch her go he smiled but deep down he liked her a lot and thought she was pretty nice. James went to the girls table and brought them the food they wanted and he smiled at them and they liked him. James left and looked at them before heading back to the kitchen to check on the food for his sister and saw the men in the kitchen were talking about his sister yet again and James sigh and he went to one of them and had a cold look towards them and said "do not talk about my sister or you will get beat up."James said with a smile on his face but in a cold voice. The men looked at him with their eyes widen and nodded at him and he smiled and went to take the food for a customer.

Samyy was working on a paper for one of her classes and she was waiting for her food and then she heard something and then she looked up and saw a boy and she was looking with her pale blue eyes and smiled at him softly but then went away and said to him "Hello....wait I remember you I was walking to class I went past you when I was going to class. My name is Samantha Sammy for short." Sammy looked at his sister and smiled at her.

Kory

Old 04-07-2016, 01:52 AM

Lucy only hung around at Jack's table for a couple of minutes, pretending to be busy with something. She only hung around to make sure that Jack was alright and actually talking to James' sister. Once she was positive they were engaged in conversation, she waved back at the young girl and went back to sweeping. Lucy only noticed James threatening some men out of the corner of her eye as she swept. It was pleasant to see him stand up for his sister like that, it reminded her a lot of the way Jack stood up for her most of the time.

When Lucy finished sweeping, she brought the dustpan and the broom back to the closet in the back room near the kitchen. She then waited around at the register for a few minutes. Remembering the blood on her fingers, she went to the kitchen to rinse her hands again, scrubbing them hard with soap in hopes of getting the stains out for good.

Jack smiled back at Sammy. "Hey, it's nice to meet you Sammy. I'm Jack Kappel. My sister knows your brother, I guess. She told me to say hi." Jack realized how that sounded, "N-not that I didn't want to say hi... It's just... well..." He stammered a little and his face flushed. Jack truly didn't know how to talk to girls, he'd never really talked to them or dated anyone seriously before. He was always so concerned about his sister. He was rather protective of her, after all. "Uh..." Jack continued to fumble over his words a little before finally asking, "Uh.... is it okay if I study with you?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-07-2016, 02:05 AM

James sigh and then looked over at his sister Table and the man who was Lucy brother was talking to his sister and knows it was alright with him he worried for his sister and he walked back to the kitchen and saw Lucy doing something. James didn't know what she was doing so he did went over and saw some blood and was behind her and said "so that is blood on your hands Lucy?" James smiled at her and was behind her of course and no one was around the cooks went to get something to eat.

Sammy looked at him and smiled at him and she giggled a bit that he was shy and she thought he was like her quiet rude and protecting there older sibling. Sammy heard if he could study with her and she did smile and nodded to him and said "sure Jack please come and sit down I really don't mind at all since your sister and my brother gets along we should as well."Sammy smiled at him but knew her brother would get a bit too nice and then dark she was protective over him and didn't want him to hurt anyone.

Kory

Old 04-07-2016, 02:35 AM

Lucy nearly jumped out of her skin when James approached her from behind. She wasn't expecting anyone to have followed her. Lucy scrambled to think of an answer to James' question. She didn't want to explain that she'd just stabbed someone this morning, but she wasn't a very good liar. "Uhm... yeah..." She thought hard to find some excuse. "It's just... that time of month, y'know?" Yeah... great save, Lu. Great save.

Lucy started to get a little worried. She was very happy that someone seemed to be so interested in her, but she was feeling scared that he may find out what happened. Lucy turned off the faucet and made her way to the paper towel dispenser and immediately began to dry her hands, avoiding eye contact with James.

Jack seemed relieved that Sammy didn't mind if he sat with her. He felt like a fool for stumbling over his words like that. Turning to grab his things from the table her was previously occupying, Jack chuckled nervously and slid into the seat in front of her. "Yeah... Our siblings seem to get along pretty well, huh?" Jack smiled. He completely forgot about his sister. Sammy seemed so interesting and he was actually pretty glad she made him go say hi. "What are you studying?" He asked.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-10-2016, 12:44 AM

Jasmes looked at her look at heard what she said to her and knew it was a lie but he let it go of course didn't want to freak her out. James then turned around and said "well please be careful Lucy alright I don't want you to get hurt."James put his hands in his pockets and went back to the dinning room and was at the cashier to do more of his work but kept a eye on his sister and Lucy's brother.

Sammy smiled at him and she never smiled for anyone besides her brother and forgot about her brother and she heard what he said to her. Sammy looked at him and smiled and said "well I am studying to be a writer so I have so many writing and English classes. May I ask what are you studying Jack?" Sammy looked at him while she asked him.

Kory

Old 04-11-2016, 02:36 AM

Sighing with relief, Lucy quickly finished drying her hands. She took a few minutes to pause and ponder over the exchange she just had with James before returning to the register. That was too close for comfort. The longer Lucy stopped to think about all that happened this morning, the sadder it made Lucy become and she soon found that tears had begun to stream down her face. She wiped they away as quickly as they had fell, but she knew her eyes would be red if the tears didn't stop soon.

She sniffed. "Shit, shit shit shit..." She cursed as the faster she wiped, the faster the tears began to fall, spilling onto her milky skin and leaving stains on her cheeks. It sucked that this was happening. But she was still so upset over that man using her like that. It wasn't right, it wasn't fair.

The tears finally stopped, Lucy felt like she had shed every tear her body could possibly produce and she wiped her face clean finally made her way out of the kitchen and towards the register. When she got there, she carefully watched her brother and James' sister. They seemed to be getting along fine.

Jack smiled. "That's really cool, Sammy." He blushed a little when she asked what he was studying. The truth was, he wasn't too sure what he wanted to do with his life yet. In fact, he wasn't even planning on going to college, but he'd done so because his sister had gone. The family had decided if Lucy could go to college, so could Jack. But that didn't mean he knew what he wanted to do with the rest of his life. He smiled and chuckled nervously,

"Well... uh... I don't know. I'm just taking my basics right now." He didn't feel like explaining that the one major reason for him going to college was so that he could look after his big sister. "You know, until I figure out what I want to major in. But for right this very second... I'm studying...." Jack looked at his book. "Algebra."

Something caught the corner of Jack's eye, he craned his head over his shoulder just to see what it was, and was surprised but relieved to see that it was just Lucy. Only, she looked a little different. Being the overprotective brother he was, he thought it would be best to make sure things were okay with her. "Uhm... excuse me for a second, Sammy... I just need to check in with sis for a second."

Last edited by Kory; 04-12-2016 at 09:05 PM..

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-11-2016, 11:38 PM

James was helping one of his coworkers moving stuff in the back and he was the strongest one in the store. James finished carrying all the boxes to the back and he looked at his coworkers and he smiled but they did make fun of his sister so he was being a little nice to them. James left the back room and was going to the kitchen and saw the cook made his sister food and then took the plate of food to his sister.

James left and saw Lucy brother went past him and wonder what is wrong but it wasn't his problem. James came to his sister table and put the food in front of her and sigh but smiled at her and said "Sammy you study to hard take a break. I can see you are friends with the boy?" James said to her and sighing a bit and looked at them from a far and knows something is wrong with the girl and he had that look in his eye.

Sammy was listening to jack talk about his life of collage and she smiled about it and knew he will find out what he wants to do. Sammy looked at him and heard he will check on his sister and it didn't bother her much so Sammy went back to studying and she liked the quiet sometimes.

While Sammy was starting her brother came over and brought her the food she order and was talking how she gets along with Jack and she pushed her glasses and looked at him and saw he was looking at Lucy and said "I do get along with him James he and I go to the same collage."Sammy then took off her glasses and said "is there something wrong with Lucy is she like you?" Sammy knew what her brother was and tries not to know a lot more she didn't want to get hurt by him but she must protect him by getting hurt by other girls.

James looked at them and then turned to his sister to answer his sister question and he sigh about it and he didn't want his sister to be involved but only said this " Truthy Sammy I think so but we will find out will we Sammy." James smiled but it was a bit dark but he won't try anything right now at the very least.

Kory

Old 04-12-2016, 11:29 PM

"What's up, Lu?" Jack asked as he approached Lucy, who was trying to shoo him away. "Your eyes are red and I just saw... James... come out of the same room as you. Is everything okay?"

"Go away, Jack." Lucy growled. She was slowly getting more and more upset with each passing minute. The truth was, she was very, very heartbroken and she couldn't seem to shake off that feeling of sadness and loneliness that plagued her. She felt so... used. She didn't like it. It was only natural that she'd take it out on everyone around her.

"What's the matter? Did he do something?"

"Jack, I'm fine." Lucy snapped. Jack didn't back away, though, it was terribly obvious that something was wrong and Jack was determined to find out.

"Lucy, you can tell me... I-"

"Jack! I said I'm fine, leave me the hell alone!" Lucy nearly screamed. She didn't care if people stared at her or started to talk about her. However, Jack cared. He cared very much and it embarrassed him and angered him at the same time to see people stop and stare at Lucy as though she were some sort of psychopath. Though, Jack knew... She probably was a psychopath. Still, no reason for them to stare.

"Lucy..." Jack wanted to apologize, he didn't mean to make Lucy snap and embarrass herself in front of so many people. He didn't really take the time to notice that Lucy didn't care what anyone else though. "Lu..."

"Just leave me alone." Lucy thanked her lucky stars as someone just entered the cafe and she finally had something she could busy herself with. "Welcome." She said, hoping that Jack would take his cue and leave.

Jack made his way back to Sammy's table. He wasn't too sure what to say at this point. What would Sammy think? Would she think his sister just flies off the handle so easily? Would she believe the rumors going around campus? Jack sighed and decided to take the coward's way out.

"Hey, Sammy, I think I should head out now... It was great meeting you." He knew it was a dick move to make, but still, he didn't want to know what Sammy was thinking about his sister. He didn't want to show that he was hurt and that he was angry at his sister and at anyone who'd hurt her.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-13-2016, 12:45 AM

James and Sammy were talking but they heard Lucy voice and they both had a feeling she was upset about something. James looked at her and saw she was not happy and even yelling at her brother and then saw Jack came over and James walked away but he saw Lucy was back to normal again and he walked over to her and smiled at the people which his smile made people forget Lucy and look a him. James then looked at Lucy and then lean over and said "meet me in the back room I know why your upset."James whisper to her and he left to go to the back room and help with the guys getting some of the new food back there.

Sammy watch as her brother left and saw Jack came back and saw many people coming in now and it would be hard for her to study since her brother is like a play boy here. Sammy looked at him and heard he was leaving and thought upset her but she didn't know why. Sammy then grabbed her books and put them in her bag and leave the money for the food she ate and a tip for Lucy and her brother. Sammy got up and ran after him and she got to him and said "Jack wait you can tell me what you are going I'm pretty sure I can understand you."Sammy looked at him and had a feeling but she didn't want him to know about her brother. Everyone always say he is the sweetest and kindest man but deep down he is a protective control freak when a girl dumps him he goes and breaks there arms or worse. Sammy keeps him in line but fears for him as well.

Kory

Old 04-14-2016, 07:37 PM

Lucy brushed some stray hairs behind her ear as she pretended not to notice James approaching her. However, when he spoke to her, she did listen. She was pretty sure no one would know exactly why she was so angry, but it did pique her interest to know that James thought he knew. She nodded and finished taking the order of the person standing opposite to her. They didn't order anything special, just two large cups of the daily roast, which Lucy quickly poured and gave them.

When she was finished, she headed over to the back room to meet James. She wasn't quite sure how to feel. Loved? Angry? Both? It really surprised her that he was so concerned about her. She usually only got that kind of attention from her brother. Still, she slipped into the back room, but not before telling one of her other coworkers to watch the register for her.

She saw James there and waited patiently for him to finish helping with the food. Again, not too sure what to say, she folded in on herself, folding her arms and trying to shrink into the corner. It was already crazy enough that she'd exploded at Jack like that... But to think that James knew what the problem was, now, that was even more nerve-wracking.

Jack nervously chuckled and ran a hand through his hair. "Well..." He wasn't exactly sure where he was going. All he knew was that he needed to get the hell out of there before Lucy's rage got the place burned to the ground. "Well... I guess I was going to go back to my apartment." He was being honest. That was really the only place for him to go unless he was planning to meet up with one of his friends. Which, he didn't really do often because he was looking out for Lucy. It was awkward for Jack. He wasn't sure if he should invite her to his apartment or not. They'd only just met. Would she think it was too forward? Would she assume he was trying to pull something on her? He decided against inviting her to his apartment, but offered something else instead. "But I don't really have anything I'm doing. If you want to study still we can head over to the library?" Jack inwardly applauded himself. That was a good save.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-15-2016, 02:50 AM

James was in the back room helping get new food to the cooks and after he did that he was in the back room waiting on Lucy and when she did came he smiled at her but then his smile went away and he put his hands in his pockets and walked up to her. James had a cold look but kind eyes and lean down to her and said ""I know what you are Lucy I heard from one of my coworkers that a boy was stabbed and he is in the hospital I always know there was blood on your hands."James was walking back and fourth and looking at her and said "I know what you are and I know your like me and I know why your brother keeps eye on you since my sister does the same thing."James looked at her and smirked and then got closer to her and looked in her eyes and smiled at all.

Sammy looked at him and saw he was shy for some reason but Sammy just smiled at him and thought he was cute but then she blushed a bit she never thought saying that to him she was shy when it comes to the heart. Sammy then heard about going to the library and she looked at him and smiled at him and said "I would love to go Jack." Sammy was then beside him and she looked up at him she looked at him with pale blue eyes and smiled. "The library shouldn't be to far Jack."

Kory

Old 04-25-2016, 12:19 AM

Lucy's heart was beating so hard in her chest that it pounded in her ears and it seemed like it was all she could hear. She felt confused, how could he possibly know?! She almost panicked and began to try to dart in the opposite direction, but James came closer and she was trapped. She slowly started to panic...

"It was an accident... I didn't mean to put him in the hospital, but he deserved what came to him! He was... he was supposed to love me." Lucy tried her best to hold in the tears that were now threatening to spill, but they began to leak from her eyes anyway, falling onto her cheeks and turning her eyes pink. "H-he used me. I had no choice."

Lucy tried to shrink into herself to hide her tears. She hated crying, especially in front of other people.

Jack beamed. "Great!" He nodded when Sammy mentioned the library shouldn't be too far away. He didn't mind walking with her to the library. He walked quickly, yet, still tried to keep a pace that Sammy could follow. The sooner they got to the library, the sooner he could text Lucy to make sure everything was okay.

When they'd arrived at the library, Jack found a table and pulled out a chair for Sammy. "I hope you don't mind, I'm just going to call Lucy really quick to make sure she's alright."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-17-2016, 11:56 PM

James looked at her and then saw her crying and then he out his hand on her head and was trying to make her feel better and said "Lucy I understand how you feel. A girl i was dating was cheating on me and said i was creepy and cold but didn't understand me so I understand." James looked at her with kind eyes and he smiled at her.

Sammy was in the library and she sat down on the chair that jack pull out for her and she heard heard he was going to call his sister and she smiled at him and nodded. "Alright Jack if you need me i will wait right here."Sammy smiled and then got out her books to do some studying.