Squall Ravenhart
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-17-2011, 01:34 PM

Circa looked up at hearing the childrens comments and grinned mischieviously.
Still holding onto the Aidl with one hand she prodded Largo with the other.

"He doesn't bite" she said to them. "He's just a big softy really".

Largo tilted his head to one side, his furry wail wagging slowly.
He then proceeded to lie on his stomach with his head on his paws, tongue lolling out.

Circa rolled her eyes <I thought you were hungry?>

<I am, but children are fun to play with>

"I thought i was fun too?" Circa said aloud.
<You are, but most of what you think of as fun sometimes gets us into trouble>

Circa shrugged, she couldn't argue with that really.
"He says he likes to play" she said to the children.

They had started to creep closer, intrigued by the large dog as big as they were and bigger than some.
Largo playfully rolled over onto his back, waving his legs in the air like a puppy.

Circa shook her head patiently and turned back to the Aidl.
"Aidl?"
"Yes m'arm?"
"Who is this..... Mister Melusia they mentioned?"

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-17-2011, 01:47 PM

Squall Ravenhart:

Aidl
-Well m'arm he's the one who handle many of the heros that are drawn to this part of the city. You see, that gate opens to the part of the city the holder of the Aidl is most suited for.- *The Aidl makes a few clicking sounds* -He will be along shortly.-

The childern tumble over the dog, playing and laughing with the large beast. One girl stops and chimes in as soon as Aidl is done talking. "Mister Melusia is great. He always comes with candy for the children around here." The girl's faded green skin has a slightly slick look. Pulling out a bottle of water from her side bag she takes a mouthful. Seconds later the water drips down her shoulder from slits in her neck. "Heheh, he even gave me this bottle that's always filled with water so I don't heve to spend all my time in the fountain!" With that she runs over to the nearest kid and jumps on top of him. Sitting up she crows, "Guess what! Mister Melusia is coming! I heard her Aidl say so!" The group of children all break out in a tremultuos "Hurray" at the news, before continueing to play with the dog.

Squall Ravenhart
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-17-2011, 04:44 PM

Circa laughed at the childrens enthusiam.
Well this Mister Melusia can't be that bad is the children like him so much, she thought to herself.
I guess we should wait for him then.

An idea struck and, grinning to herself, Circa reached in side one of her pockets and pulled out a wooden ball.

"Hey Largo" she called playfully waving it in the air.

The dog looked at her and then began barking in excitement.
All Circa could get from him was <Ballballballballballball!>

She giggled and threw the ball in his general direction.

Yelping happily he promptly tore after it and began chasing it around the street.
As Circa waited for him to tire a little she looked curiously round the houses.
What a nice looking place this was.
Looking up at the taller buildings further off she felt a touch of excitement bubbling inside her. This was going to be such an interesting place to explore!

I wonder what this Melusia guy looks like? she thought to herself.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-17-2011, 07:37 PM

Raven smiled wide as he bared his teeth and spread his arms wide then slowly began to push them together. The creature began to scream evern louder as the ball of water began to contract and become smaller. Slowly squeezing them into flatness. "How is THIS for no remorse?" He asked and laughed as his hands became just a bit closer. "Oh now I can hear bones cracking. Such a wonderful sound indeed!" He grin widened even more and his eyes began to glow even brighter. "So this is what is feels like to kill hmm? i cant sa I enjoy the feeling but I can say that it does not hurt!"

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door
Send a message via Yahoo to Hana_Ryuzkai

Old 09-17-2011, 07:45 PM

Jasmin smiled as she wrapped her hands around the wine glass, the liquid was very dark and smelt just as good as it looked. Though her attenchion was diverted from the glass as Melusia sopke of when his father was brave enough to retreave things he and his people longed for. She had become so engrosed within the story that she had forgotten about tasting the wine, infact she had forgotten about the dish cooking away in the oven. Though When asked if she missed anything from her world, she had to stop all thought and think soly upon that. She never really had anything to begin with, so missing something would intale actually having it.
"W-well, my mother I guess" Jasmin said finally after some contemplation. "My mother died just after i turned 10, and after that i was left alone." She explained as she swerled the wine. "I had to pritty much finish my traning after that, and it was even more difficult when all the wiches were singled out and persicuted. I survived the burnings and hanging puerly on chance." Jasmin heaved a small sigh before glancing over at the oven, she hadent been able to talk about those days with anyone. It was both painfull and releaving that someone cared anough to listen and ask her what she missed most. A smile formed on her face once again as she took a deep breth and stood up. "Im glad ive come here, and im glad ive been lucky to meet such wonder full people, though strage as some of them may be im still very happy!" Jasmin explained as she placed the glass on the table. "Im expecally happy you were assigned to me, Mr. Von Bedvest Thank you for helping me!" She stated as she pushed some hair from her face and tucked it behind her ear. The utencels clatteres them selvs upon the counter as if aploding her as well as aking for their thanks as well. Jasmin simply gave a small laugh and went to thank them for their help as well as to pull the food from the oven. "I think its ready!" Jasmin chimmed happily as she pulled the meal from the oven and set it on the stove.

Last edited by Hana_Ryuzkai; 09-17-2011 at 11:58 PM..

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-19-2011, 01:51 PM

Squall Ravenhart: As your eye survey the area, a tall man steps around the corner of a nearby cottage. His hair is in long purple ringlets down to his mid back, and he wears a shiny blue sircoat and white cravat. Upon his head he wears a tophat that matches his suit. As soon as he spots you he flashes a winning perly white smile. With long strides he comes swiftly to your side, chuckling at the dogs antics as it runs past. kneeling low, he takes one of your hand into his and raises it to his lips. "Ah, well met mon'dam. Lady Circa I presume?" Releaseing your hand he turns to greet the children who races over to the two of you. With a florich he produces a large aray of wrapped sweet. "Ah my little ones, this is what you come for, no?" The childern giggle and many nod. With a lith laugh he hands out one to each kid before putting the rest of his stock away. With a small shooing gesture he says. "Off with you now little ones. I have work to do you know."

The childern laugh and run off towards the rag ball they had left behind to greet you. Turning back to face you, Conguring a set of small stools he takes a seat on one cushiond surface and gestures to the other. "I would find it rude to force you to spend all this time looking up at me mon'dam, so please, have a seat with me? Then we may discuss what things need be said."

Angeal Pureheart: In a flirry of wind and feathers, Raiho appears beside you. Wrapping his arms tightly around you from the front he cuts off your magic from the ball of water, causing it to fall to the ground. The bodies inside his the ground with sickening crunches, and Raiho fliches at the sound. Unable to say anything through his sadness, the fallen angel just continues to cry on your shoulder.

Hana_Ryuzkai: Soft as a whisper, Melusia drifts into the kitchen behind you. A soft hand comes to rest on your shoulder as he turns you to look as him. "Cherie, I see how hard your life has been. I can feel it inside me in your words. I know the limits of my powers, but if there is anything I can help you with, I am more then willing to do it." His voice is low and soft, like a parent trying to sooth a frightend child. "I am glad you like this place, my home, and am proud when you take particular delight in my being your handler cherie. I pray this will too become your home, as it is mine." With that the man retreats back to the table to wait for the meal to be served.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-19-2011, 04:19 PM

Raven continued to squeez them malicously until out of nowhere his powers were severed. It was like taking a dagger to the heart. "Ahhh!" he yelled out a few seconds later the glowing in his eyes ceased and his teeth became normal. As he stood there with Raiho wrapped around him and crying Raven took in the scene. "Wha?" He asked looking around at all of the many bodies. "What happened? When did these get here?" He asked severily confused. "Raiho? Why-Why are you crying?! Are you ok?!" Asked started to panic as he put his hands on Raiho's shoulders and held him at arms length to get a better look. "Are you hurt? Did these creatures do anything to hurt you?" He asked glaring at the bodys of said creatures.

Squall Ravenhart
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-19-2011, 07:04 PM

As the tall man kissed her hand Circa found herself blushing furiously.
Oh my, she thought, what a lovely man.

When he conjured the two stools, she was relieved. To be honest she hadn't been looking forward to the neck ache she got from staring up at the tall people too long.
"Thank-you" she said to him as she sat on one. The cushion was bouncy and extremely comfortable. It was even yellow, her favourite colour.

Once seated Circa let loose an ear piercing whistle.
At once Largo stopped his gallavanting and stood stock still, ears pricked and tilted in her direction.
<Come over here> Circa asked him <I want you to hear this too, sounds important>

Heaving an audible sigh the dogs ears drooped a little, but he obediantly padded over to his ball and, with one wistfull glance at the children playing with their ragball, stepped softly over to Circa.
He then dropped his ball with a squishy thud and sat heavily next to her, tail beating a steady staccato on the cobble stones.
He gazed intently at the man sitting opposite, gave one inquisitive sniff and promptly sneezed twice.

Circa giggled at her friend.
"He always does that at new smells" she explained with a smile.

<I'm still hungry you know> Largo said to her.
<Ok, after this we'll grab a bite to eat. Just be patient ok? After all you were the one who wanted to play> she stuck her tongue out at the dog, before giving her attention back to the man.

"I'm sorry, he brings out the worst in me".
Largo snickered but managed to turn it into a whine when Circa glared at him.

"Where would you like to start, Mister?"

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door
Send a message via Yahoo to Hana_Ryuzkai

Old 09-20-2011, 07:49 PM

Jasmin couldn't help but blush at Melusia's word, they were very kinde, and very helpfull in soothing some of her sudden eagerness. She wa happy she had met him and she was even happier that she was in this place, she would prey to whatever gods controlled her fate and thank them over and over agin for the gift of being allowed into Gargoth! Jasmin turned back to the meal she had placed on the stove top. Her heart still pounded a little as she thought of what her handler had said and what she may need of him. At the moment her brain was all in a high of happiness that she couldnt think straght,so she simply made two plates of the food and brought it to the table.
"I was offly cerious," Jasmin began before turning back to the kitchen to retreave some eating utencels. "What race are you exactly?" She asked as she set the utencels down and seated herself. "Ive only herd storys about vampires and I must say you so sort of fit the description!" She added as she folded her hands in her lap and wiated patently for Melusia to answer.

ShadowXV
Warrior of light

Old 09-20-2011, 11:57 PM

Riku Blaze stands on a cliff looking at Grargoth. From which 5 minutes ago he was falling through a portal coming here. The cliffs is about a mile away from Grargoth gates.

RikuB: hmm. This must be Grargoth. Time to see what going on.

Riku jumps off the cliff and starts running, using his speed ability toward Grargoth gate. When he reaches the gate walls he stops and look up the wall.

RikuB: No turning back now.

RikuB dashes toward the wall and starts running up the wall, then jumps over the wall and lands in the city of Grargoth.

Last edited by ShadowXV; 09-21-2011 at 11:29 AM..

Moxie
Irritated Scientist
Send a message via ICQ to Moxie Send a message via AIM to Moxie Send a message via Yahoo to Moxie

Old 09-21-2011, 11:57 PM

Urit smiles broadly at Husky, looking over her AIDL. She watches the woman leave, feeling a certain amount of kinship with her. She was pleased with her guide or mentor or whatever she was. Turning to the street, she pokes her AIDL and grins- such technology. "AIDL, show me a map to my apartment please." She waits for several moments for the map to appear and nods, trying to get her baring in the city.

She starts her stroll, looking around the city as she heads to her new home. Taking in the sights, she tries to suppress her awe at the wonder of the city. It was nothing like home. While she had an intense longing to return there to be with her children and husband, she was also pleased with this opportunity. She may not have had the chance otherwise to see this place.

But she still had questions. "AIDL, tell me about the Creator." She queries as she comes up to her new domicile, entering so she can clean up.

idiuma

Old 09-22-2011, 03:19 PM

getting up off the sand and brushing himself off he thought to himself "hum, the tech is good but not accurate, ill look at that later." sensing a strong presence he walks toward the wall

He was a tech genius in his village and was given the title Tec'Mulgore which roughly translates as Technology Magician in the more common tongue of the outlaying villages and towns where he came from. The people just knew that he would be able to come up with a fix for the tech issues the people had. he just knew that computers and gadgets did as he said. much easier than these psychic powers i was given, some times he thought he was given a half ability as a cruel joke of supernatural proportions

As he stands by the wall looking at this weird piece of metal he wonders what his friends and family were doing. His only thoughts are about why a large wall was doing in the middle of no-ware.

Last edited by idiuma; 09-24-2011 at 12:46 PM.. Reason: large RP screw-up (thou shalt not control other peoples chars) sorry

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-23-2011, 01:27 AM

Angeal Pureheart: Raiho leans back slightly and huccups a few times. "I felt y-your rage. It wa-was so painful. I askes Aidl to s-send me to you before it consumed you completely." Leaning back in, Raiho places a gentle kiss on your lips. "Please" he whispers, "Please don't be so angry. If you become too enrages, Aidl will return you to Grargoth for holding until you are calm enough to return. ANd i, "He says witha slight smile, "I don't think you'd be able to calm down in holding knowing you." With one last sniff, Raiho presses a soft kiss to your forehead before stepping back. The lupis gathered around all turn their eyes away, a little to nervous to meet your eyes.

Squall Ravenhart: Melusia chuckles at you sticking your tongue out at her dog. "Well well, it seems I'm missing a conversation here, no?" Smiling he removes his top hat and sets it upon his knees, it's reflective surface sparkling in the sun. "Well, first of all mon'dam, I would like to personaly welcome you to Grargoth, the city between. It is a supreme honor to be of sevice." His voice is smooth, but honest. Tilting his head he pulls out a long scroll and looks it over several times before it snaps back into a roll. "I see here that this Largo is not your pet, but a partner. Papa sent me with this," He says, removing something from inside his coat with a florish. The iten seems to be made of some sort of fine cloth material, a smal metalic device attatched to the middle hugged flish wth the material. t looks almost like a belt of silk with the buckle in the middle rather then the end. "This here, mon'dam and sir Largo, is basicly an Aidl for Sir Largo here. The material is soft and light so he won't even notice it, and this here," he say, indecating the metal piece, "Is the actual device."

Handing it over to you he continues, "It functions just like your Aidl, with all the modes of comunication. Tactile, resonace, voice, telepathic, scent, and so on, so you sir Largo will have full use of it. It is one of the more useful inventions my dear little brother Treml has come up with as of late." Reaching up Melusia brushes a few stray hairs aside before continueing. "Papa has told me just how you came into possession of your Aidl mon'dam, and I would like to give you fair warning that while thieving is allowed within the city, to try and keep it to a minimum. Theough, there is very little one could want for here If I must say." Smiling wide, Melisua nods as he remembers something, "I recall that the last hero we had with your skills was particularly helpful. Do not be allarmed. All skills are welcome here mon'dam." Cocking his head to the side, he asks, "Well, that is all of what I had to tell you save for your accomodations location, but before that, is there anything you'd like to know? I will answer best I can."

Hana_Ryuzkai: Melusia chuckles sligtly. "Well cherrie, I suppose I am in some senses. You see," He says, leaning forward on his elbows, "My siblings and I are not really of any race, but ever since the first of us, our apperances have mimiced races that have had contact with the city. here are many real vampires living here within the city, peacefully, and I guess my birth came at a time where the Chaimber was chanelling them." Sitting back, he eyes the food being laid out in front of him. "As such, I eat food as any of my siblings, but like my semblence race, I do enjoy the Red Life from time to time." Waving a hand, he tries to ward off any fears you may have. "Do not worry cherrie. My Red Life is provided by Papa so that I will not harm any residents." Taking a deep whiff of the meal before him, Melusia lets out a satisfied hum."It smels moi bien cherrie. I thank you again for inviting me!" Picking up a fork, he gives you a sly grin. "So, any more questions cherrie?"

ShadowXV: The instant your feet touch the ground a darkness surrounds you and you fall asleep. Some time later, you awake in a dark room. The only light comes from directly above, illuminating you and a small ways around you in a circle like a spotlight. You find yourself unable to move or use any of your abilities. Your body is leaning gently against a soft something behind you as to look off into the darkness. After several seconds a voice comes out of the darkness.

While all heros are welcome in Grargoth, the city between, one should be careful how one enters. Your coming in over the wall rather then through the gate caused the Gatekeeper great pain and frightend several resident. It saddens me to see the residents in pain or frghtend.

As the darness around you fades, you hear these final words.

From now on, be more careful, hero

You awaken in a gassy area. The trees around you are tall, and several children play in a pnd nearby. Several childern seem to be coveren in scales, while others look a bit slimy. Standing several paces away to your left is a 2 foot tall cricket looking creature standing on it's back two legs and holding a smaller version of an Aidl. "Hello there Hero! Why don't you come over here for a minute so we can get you all sorted out?"

Moxie: The aparttment is on the 2nd floor of a clean looking apartment complex, room 33BxtL0. The interior is sparclu funrnished including couch, cushy chair, desk, and coffe table in the living room. The kitchen seems to have a full set of cooking utensiles as wall as pots, pans, skillets, strainers and the like. The bathroom has a set of towels and washcloths as well as shampoo and contitioner and body soap. The bedroom has a large king sized bed with sheets and blanket and a bedside table. Each window is draped with thick cloth curtains that can been drawn back by hand.

Aidl:

-The Creator is the founder of Grargoth. He existsed in this realm before it was suitable for habitation by any race. He guards and protects all who dwell within the walls of the city and has complete control over all that happens inside the city walls. He has 13 registered children born of this city's power. All other information is locked. To find out more, please contact the Guide. Guide must be found without my aid after inital contact, and a test must be completed in order to have him answer a single question.

idiuma: Please do some more research on Grargoth and then edit your post accordingly. Please do not try and control my characters as you did by creating your own entrance into the city. Read the first post on the thread as well as a few people's first post to get an idea of what I'm talking about.

ShadowXV
Warrior of light

Old 09-23-2011, 01:46 AM

Riku looks at the cricket creature with shock. He has never seen such thing before. Riku Blaze gets up (he wabbles a little from the black out). He looks around while walk towards the cricket creature. When he gets near the creature he askes him about the darkness and the voice.

RikuB: What was that voice, and the darkness? What kind of place is this? And...... What are you?

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-23-2011, 02:10 AM

ShadowXV: The cricket creature laughs slightly. "Well I am Alma, your Handler. This here is Grargoth, the city between. It is a wonderful place as far as I'm concerned, as well as most of it's inhabitants and visitors." Shaking it's head, Alma clicks loudly several times. "That darkness was a creation of the Creator, my Papa. And that was his voice you heard. Gatekeeper was in a lot of pain when you busted in so he just pulled you in for a little warning. Don't worry, he's not angry. Papa is a nice guy." The area around you is vaguly swap like, but the grass you stand upon is green and firl, cut short and well kept. A few of the childern giggle loudly, splashing one another with murky water. Alma clicks several more times, looking over it's small Aidl before looking up with multifacited eyes. "Looks like you are a banther level hero, quite impressive. Do you have any more questions before we et down to buisness?"

ShadowXV
Warrior of light

Old 09-23-2011, 02:23 AM

Riku take a pauses and looks around again.

RikuB: Normally I don't talk this much, but strange things has happen to me since i came to this world. What can i do to help out here, and also is there a where i can train and increase my skills?

ReaperOfTime
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-23-2011, 02:32 AM

Sae was standing in the middle of a beach, he took his time as the storm started brewing its hatred amongst the land, moving to the boardwalk as things were flying by. It was almost as if time slowed, each object it's own path, each movement different from the last. The water slowly started to rise, cold air swept quickly by running through Sae's blonde hair, and he only stood there without a care in the world.

He was thinking 'A hurricane is coming and this time it should be enough to test my luck as my kind' more thoughts passed through his mind, however, he gave them little attention what so ever. Feeling the wind upon his face, the salty scent of the ocean sweeping by, and the sun fading away so that the clouds may take control. He was ready, ready to plunge into the freezing ocean, so cold it should kill someone in a matter of moments after putting them in shock.

Once he took a step forward, he felt a bit of a stinging feeling, it wasn't pain, or if it was, it would have been very little. The sheet of metal stuck to his face, once he pulled it away, the storm picked up, and just before the wind would have taken off with his body, he wound up in a new place. He fell from the sky while almost hitting the ground but hovering at that last moment. He knew very well he couldn't hover, death was his power, not the wind.

"The hell am I now?" Sae looked around, unsure of what was going on until the card he held, the metal sheet had spoken within its own voice.

Shotacon: better?

Last edited by ReaperOfTime; 09-23-2011 at 02:43 AM..

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-23-2011, 02:35 AM

ShadowXV: Alma tiddles it's middle claws and says, "Well, just being here helps, but if you'd like a more active roll, I have a couple jobs here that are at your caliber. As for training, the Aidl can guide you to the arena. It's a large area with several skill shops and a trainign grounds for increasing your skills level as well as your natural talents." It's Aidl beeps a few times as it looks something up. "You residence is right around there too."

ReaperOfTime
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-23-2011, 02:41 AM

(Will edit this, ignore it for now)

Shotacon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-23-2011, 02:52 AM

ReaperOfTime:

Aidl:

-Voice mode activated. You are outside the walls of Grargoth, the city between-

Not too far off a large gray stone wall rises high above the ground. It's smith surface is sloid looking and gives the impression of being very thick. Seconds after the Aidl finishes speaking, a small hologram pops out of the face and speaks in a voice different from the one that spoke before.

-To all whom will listen, I need your help. My city is falling. Slowly but surely. If nothing is done, it will be gone before the year is out. Anyone, please, this is my final plea. Save Grargoth.-

The voice is low and smooth, the figure is little more then a vauge shadow.

ShadowXV
Warrior of light

Old 09-23-2011, 02:58 AM

(Sorry about that question about caliber i read it wrong)

Riku Blaze get more curious about this place and wants to find out more about each time he hears about it

RikuB: Alright guess i'll fit in well. I want stop by my place and check it out first. Then we can go from there. Oh and what job are available at my level of skills?

Last edited by ShadowXV; 09-23-2011 at 03:20 AM..

ReaperOfTime
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-23-2011, 03:16 AM

"Okay, out of all the things I have seen, this is by far the strangest yet" Sae spoke, replying after he had heard the voice speak. He did not know who this was nor much about anything here, except they needed help to save this city. As long as he could use the dead to kill, he wouldn't care as of to what way or reason he was here. He held up the card between himself and the gate just watching the card, not trying to show he knew how to open the wall like gate.

(Night pplz)

Moxie
Irritated Scientist
Send a message via ICQ to Moxie Send a message via AIM to Moxie Send a message via Yahoo to Moxie

Old 09-23-2011, 11:32 AM

Placing her shoulder pack in the bedroom, Urit retrieves a fresh set of clothes from it: a long amber colored skirt, a loose flowing, off-white shirt with amber embroidery, gloves, and a fresh head scarf. Quickly, she unwraps her head scarf, letting her dreadlocks fall free around her head. Stripping from her travel worn clothing, she heads into the bathroom where she quickly bathes the dust and grime from her journey off of her scar covered skin, bringing the AIDL with her as she does. As she cleans herself she queries the device, "AIDL, who are the Creator's 13 registered children?" She is only mildly curious about this, but all the information she can get at this point seems prudent.

When she is done bathing, she grabs a towel. She touches the scars on her arms, tracing the stylized patterns as she dries off. Opening a small bottle of lightly scented oils, she rubs some into her dark brown skin before she leaves the bathroom- bringing the AIDL with her. She dresses quickly, wrapping her hair back up, her dreadlocks piled on top of her head and held in place by the colorful scarf. She pulls on her gloves, covering the scars carved deeply into the tops of her hands.

She straps her hammer back around her waist and looks through her shoulder bag. She pulls a smaller pouch from it, the clink and clank of bottles within it audible. She places this smaller pouch on her belt with her hammer. "AIDL, what time is it?" she asks as she heads back out of her apartment, making her way to the cafe across the street to meet Husky.

Squall Ravenhart
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-23-2011, 08:09 PM

Circa accepted Largo's Aidl from Melusia and listened carefully to what he was saying.
Largo was also attentive and gave the belt an inquisitive sniff.

When the taller man had finished Circa sat for a minute stroking the belt, thinking hard.

"Well first off I wanna thank you for your kindness to Largo" - she gestured to the dog - "and me. This Aidl for him will come in real handy. As for the thieving, well" she looked a little embarrassed" that kinda just happens automatically sometimes. I just seem to collect stuff".

Largo interrupted her here, directing his thoughts so both Circa and Melusia could hear him <I'll make sure she behaves.......mostly anyway> he sounded vaguely amused.

Circa grinned and scratched the ruff of fur round his neck, the shaggy dog whined appreciatively his tail thumping loudly.

"Er.... what else" she muttered to herself. "Oh yeah, also why are we here? I mean the Aidl thingy didn't do anything 'till I got it off that barbarian, so how come we're here but he's not?"

She shifted a little on the cushion. "Oh and another thing, who is your 'Papa'? He seems like an important guy from the way you were just talking about him. And how come he knows about us?" She waved her other arm to encompass Largo as well, looking expectantly at the suave Melusia.

Nimka
WoW Addict

Old 09-24-2011, 01:06 AM

Ava sighed, setting the Aidl down on the table beside her. She had no idea how to get to Grargoth, though she was perfectly willing to accept the request. For a moment, she stared out the window lost in thought. Suddenly, the Aidl spoke, causing Ava to jump in her chair.

"Lost?" The Aidl lit up and spoke in a soft, warm tone characteristic of a man. She stared at the tablet and raised her eyebrow, quickly catching on that this object seemed to have consciousness.

"
I-I guess so." Her eyes went back to wandering the land outside. The earth under her itself seemed to be decaying, fading into lifelessness. "I need to get to this "Grargoth" I read about on... you." She giggled. Ava knew there was hope in this new land, but she was apprehensive about relocating. However, she had reached a rational conclusion. If there was something she could do to save this potential new "home," she would do whatever she could, if only to prevent any destruction resembling that of her now crumbled nation.

She returned her gaze to the Aidl. "
I want to go to Grargoth." It brightened once more and replied, "All you have to do is blink, my dear."

Ava stood directly in front of the great wall of Grargoth and began to tear up, realizing she could never go back to her home land. She closed her eyes and brought her hand to her mouth, keeping herself from crying. With a trembling hand, she placed the Aidl against the stone wall, awaiting her future with a dense mixture of ambition, excitement, and fear.