finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-03-2016, 07:01 PM

Assiah, the realm of humans, and Gehenna the realm of demons. Ordinarily, travel between the two, and indeed any kind of contact between the two, is impossible. However, the demons can pass over into this world by possessing anything that exists within it. But among the human race, there are those who can exorcise such demons.

Name: Aurora Day
Exorcist type: Tamer
Bio: Aurora has always been able to talk to Greenman a type of demon that roams threw the forest. She had no plans on becoming a exorcist until Rin and his brother saved her from a crazy Greenman.
Picture:

Name: Erik Hunter
Exorcist type: Knight
Bio: Erik has always wanted to be an exorcist after his mother was possessed when he was young. He uses an old samurai sword as his weapon.
Picture:

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 04-03-2016, 08:32 PM

Name: Ami Itsuki
Exorcist type: Reaper
Bio: Ami is a family of exorcist and she is a reaper it was given to her by her grandmother. Ami is a serious person but isn't good with talking to people.
picture:

Name: Joey Yagami
Exorcist type: Gunner
Bio: Joey is a gunner he learn how to hold a gun when he was a child and he lost his father when he was a child to a demon and Joey. Joey is a cold man and hates demons.
Picture:

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-03-2016, 11:32 PM

Aurora nervously stroked the tiny Greenman's head. She sat in her first class as a page for the world of exorcism wondering what her other classmates would be like.

Erik entered the room and blinked at the Greenman who hid in the blond hair of the girl who had been petting it. "Your friends with that?" he frowned.

"Yes I'm a tamer apparently." Aurora blushed and hid behind her hair as well.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 04-03-2016, 11:42 PM

A man with dark black hair and black school uniform and his bangs hide his face and he came in the class room and he saw the girl and man and sigh and said "such a weird girl." He said and walked past them.

Ami was fixing her hair in the girls bathroom and after she left the bathroom she went to the class room and she wore a black and blue Lolita school uniform and she looked like a lady. Ami sigh and was going to the front of the class and just reading.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-04-2016, 12:28 AM

Erik sat as well rolling her eyes at the girl. The Greenman stuck his tongue out at him and hopped on to the desk sitting where everyone could see it. He watched the girl who smiled at the demon emerging from her hair seeming to grow strength from the Greenman's attitude.

Aurora took a deep breath and addressed the boy from earlier. "I'm Aurora. I'm a tamer exorcist this is my familiar William."

"Name's Erik." He blinked a little. "I'm a knight exorcist. You named him?" Aurora just shrugged a little.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-04-2016, 12:36 AM

Ami looked at them and sigh even though Ami is smart and serious but she is shy when it come to meeting people.

Joey watched at them and heard what he was and she was as well and smirked and said "knight and a Tamer exorcist such useless exorcist." He laughed and looked at the other girl and said "the other girl must be the worst of all." Joey laughed.

Ami heard what he was and hated him already but she broke down and got up and took her books and just wanted to study alone and doesn't want people to bother her at all.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-04-2016, 01:20 AM

"The teacher will get mad." Aurora warned. "And I'm not useless." She glared at the boy and William growled sensing his mistress's anger.

"If your so smart why don't you tell us what you are." Erik glowered at the boy there where only three other exorcist types. Aria a exorcist who recites a specific passage from holy scripts that causes demons to die. Doctor, a meister who has the knowledge to heal wounds and injuries inflicted by demons and a Dragoon, Meisters that fight using ranged weapons, mainly guns.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-04-2016, 01:34 AM

Joey got up and walked towards them and looked down at her and then to him and said "i am a gunner exorcist." Joey crossed his arms and looked at them and said "and glares don't work with me little girl." Joey looked at her and he was cold but his eyes were beautiful.

Ami looked at them and sigh a bit and clear her throat and said "I'm a reaper Exorcist." Ami looked at them and it was rare to see a reaper exorcist. Ami looked at them and saw the other man was mean to them.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-04-2016, 01:38 AM

"So your a Dragoon and your a Knight like me." Erik grinned at the girl."That's cool that you use a syth." he blinked. "Where to you keep it when you aren't using it."

"Well how about a punch in the gut." Aurora glared harder at him. She didn't know where this new found outspokenness had come from but this boy was getting on her nerves. "Your a Dragoon? What's that?" she blinked wishing she knew more about exorcists.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-04-2016, 01:50 AM

Ami looked at him and was a bit shy talking to him and she raised her hand and then her scythe comes to her and holds it and said "it is always in a dark room when i don't used it." Ami said to him but she smiled softly at him.

Joey looked at her and sigh at her and crossed his arms "a reaper exorcist are rare from what i heard." Joey looked at her and said "so you hate me little girl." Joey got closer to her and smirked at her.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-04-2016, 02:02 AM

"That's so cool." Erik grinned. "My's a katana." he pulled his sword from his bag. "It's pretty old but it get the job done." he shrugged.

"I wouldn't call it hate. Your just really annoying and rather uppity." Aurora blinked a little as William stepped loser to her ready to defend her if he needed to.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-04-2016, 02:12 AM

Ami looked at him and saw the sword and smiled at him and said "that looks so cool." Ami looked at him and smiled a bit more but then she blushed a bit she was smiling.

Joey looked at her and back away and said "well you are annoying your the last girl i would go out with." Joey looked at her with cold look and he walks past her and heads back to his seat.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-04-2016, 02:22 AM

"Who says I would ever go out with you?" Aurora sniffed and turned to the other two. "That is really cool." she glanced at William. "No offense William."

"What can he do?" Erik asked putting his sword away. He didn't think the tiny Greenman could do anything special but he wanted to be nice to the girl.

"Well William is a weaker Greenman but I can summon stronger ones with practice. As for William's powers he controls plants and earth. So he can wrap people up and stab then with thorns." Aurora smiled at William. "We are going to get stronger aren't we?" William nodded in agreement.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-04-2016, 02:56 AM

Joey watched them and sigh a he didn't care about them only cared about fighting demons and other stuff and then Joey put his head down and was going to sleep in class.

Ami looked at her and smiled then she made her scythe go away and said "you are a good heart." Ami looked at her and smiled at her.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-04-2016, 01:55 PM

Aurora blushed and smiled. "You think so?" she glanced at William who nodded. "Guess so not many exorcists are takers.''

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-04-2016, 10:36 PM

Ami looked at her and nodded at her and she went closer to her and saw William and she smiled at him and said "i guess so." Ami looked around more and looked at the other guy and sigh at him.

He was asleep.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-07-2016, 09:24 PM

William blinked at the girl and then waved smiling happily. "He likes you." Aurora grinned petting William.

Erik snorted at the boy who had fallen asleep and turned to look at the teacher as she entered.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-10-2016, 12:50 AM

Ami looked at her and smiled and saw the teacher came in and she smiled and went back to her seat and then waited for her to start.

Joey heard something and he sat up quickly and he might be a cold and rude guy but when it comes to class he is very smart. Joey saw the teacher came in and he was quiet and was sitting up straight.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-10-2016, 09:08 PM

Aurora raised her eyebrow at the boy then shrugged and paid attention. William sat on her desk paying attention as well as he could.

Erik pulled out his notebook taking notes. He grew board after a while but he was really learning a lot.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-10-2016, 10:11 PM

Ami looked back but sigh and then got her notebook out and was taking a lot of notes she loved to learn.

Joey was sighing but he must keep his grades and be nice and took notes on the lesson.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-11-2016, 02:04 AM

Aurora took notes with William's help. "OK I'm taking you all out on your first mission in a few days. So let's get started training you."The teacher glanced at the three others. "You three are knight right?"

"Yes ma'am." Erik answered.

"Good." She grinned. "This should be hard for you then. First step is to learn how to heal people."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-11-2016, 11:43 PM

Joey was sad that he wasn't a knight he hated that and he was a gunner and he sigh about it and then rose up and was a bit mad and said "Teacher I am not a knight I am a gunner I don't carry a sword or a scythe I just shoot things." Joey crossed his arms and looked at her.

Ami nodded and then heard what Joey said and sigh and didn't speak up and a reaper was a high rank from what her family told her when she was a little girl. Ami just stayed quiet and didn't say anything.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-13-2016, 03:19 AM

"No that makes you a Dragoon." The teacher drew out the word so that he would understand. "It's just another type of Knight when you come right down to it." she shrugged. "Maybe we should start from step one and explain the different types since Mister Gunner here doesn't even know that much." she smirked at him her eyes challenging him.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-13-2016, 05:06 PM

Joey sigh and then looked at her cold and said "knights are the useless exorcist ever." Joey left the classroom and could careless what people would think of him and in fact he hated the knight exorcist. Joey father was the best until his father fell in love with a demon and left Joey alone and Joey hates demons and knight exorcist since he was 10 years old. Joey left the school to be alone.

Ami looked at him and saw he was very cold even to a teacher but she felt he had so much pain and saw he left the classroom and didn't know but she looked at the teacher and rose up and said "Teacher I am not a knight exorcist I am a higher rank then a knight I'm a reaper which does healer and tank but it is mostly a magic class." Ami looked at her with glare in her eyes "there is only one person who is a knight and that is Erik." Ami then smiled at the girl and said "you should of read the fine paint on our profiles teacher."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-14-2016, 01:56 AM

"No you use a short range weapon." The teacher scowled. "You are a knight. There is not such thing as a reaper exorcist. You only use a scythe to fight. If you can't handle that's what you are then you better start. As for that boy if he doesn't come back in a few seconds I'll in form the headmaster and he can deal with him."