xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 07-26-2011, 09:30 PM

Ok I want to see what you know of princess tutu I think it is time for this story to have a ending. It is mostly about the prince and the raven and mostly of stories come to life but the raven wants to come back a life again and get the prince as well. So the shards of the prince's heart is around the town and the only way to save him is princess tutu and she loves the prince but she cant say her love and the knight that protects him and the crow princess that loves the prince since she was a child. I really wanted to know who else knows of the story like me.

I know the story it is a sweet story and love too I think princess tutu and the knight go well together and I think it is a sweet story and a happy story as well even though the knight would never say his feelings he does love her a lot.

So who else knows of true love......

Sunshiney
Things have come to freely pass

Old 08-08-2011, 10:19 AM

*raises hand* I used to be a rabid Princess Tutu fan way back in the day...My 2nd or 3rd anime I ever watched. :) Loved every minute of it and Mr. Pantsless.

Popcorn Gun
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Penpal

Old 08-09-2011, 04:12 AM

Yes!
I love Princess Tutu!
There's actually a thread about it floating around here somewhere.

Did anyone else think that if they had a friend like Liliae, they would strangle the girl?
She's so terrible!
x' D