The First.

Old 04-11-2011, 04:12 AM

Just finished Call Of Jaurez. 8/10

ending was really good

Arkkath
Broseidon, King of the Broceans
Send a message via MSN to Arkkath

Old 04-11-2011, 03:23 PM

I'm a bit late, but I just beat Mass Effect 2.
When it first came out I was broke and didn't get it. I eventually got a job, forgot about it, and bought Dragon Age 2.
Then last week I got a email from Bioware saying that since DA2 sold so well, I get to have ME2 for free.

Last edited by Arkkath; 04-11-2011 at 03:28 PM..

FuzzyLumpkin
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-11-2011, 10:30 PM

I'm currently playing:
Dragon Age: Origins
Dragon Age II
Lost Odyssey
Pokemon Black
Sword of Mana (on my old Kingdom Hearts GBAsp :))
Ghost Trick
Stacking
Beyond Good and Evil

Those are the games I'm mainly playing at the moment, I'm dipping in and out of others too. :)

Draciolus
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-12-2011, 05:02 AM

Ooooh....Lost Odyssey was awsome. I should really replay that sometime.

As for what Im playing right now, Im playing Medal of Honor with intermitent spurs of playing Star Ocean: The Last Hope, and random Zombie times on Black Ops(the only thing that game is good for anymore)

Arkkath
Broseidon, King of the Broceans
Send a message via MSN to Arkkath

Old 04-12-2011, 01:15 PM

Downloaded all of the ME2 dlc last night and started a femshep playthrough.

XxDezixX

Old 04-21-2011, 01:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baja View Post
I have a PS2, Gamecube, and a Gameboy Advance SP. Right now I'm playing the Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess. I haven't gotten very far though, yet. I'm almost at the first boss of the game, lol. I've also been playing Harvest Moon: Majical Melody. I mostly use my PS2 for Need for Speed. lol, I love my NFS games. <3
Cool im playing twilight princess too but for the wii but its the same anyways :P haha the game is awesome.

Itch
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-14-2011, 11:47 AM

I finally finished Prototype in Hard mode ; u;

Game's quite entertaining, I don't really get the story line..I hate the ending SO MUCH. But it's fun, nonetheless.

Projectwolfie
Dr. Livingstone, I presume?

Old 05-15-2011, 08:21 PM

This: Samorost 1

I got the second in the first Humble Bundle, and I wanted to see what the first was like. Love the art all the same, although it's reeeeally short.

Also Zenonia. Because it's the best series in mobile games.

Matcha
tea mistress

Old 05-25-2011, 04:27 PM

currently i'm replaying harvest moon: tree of tranquility. i'd rather be playing rune factory 3 but my ds finally died and my charger has disappeared. laaaaame. :(
at least i have a plethora of harvest moon to keep me happy.

Aspinou
Blurgh

Old 05-28-2011, 09:18 AM

I'm a dork, I like to replay things. Currently playing: pkmn Crystal (re-playing), Portal (re-playing), Portal2, SMT:I (just got back to it) and various other stuf. I don't have any TV console atm so it's only computer games.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-29-2011, 04:15 AM

Dragon Age Origins: Awakening.

GOD! I love this series.

And I've actually done EVERY quest.....except two.

I SEE A SPOILER A-COMING!

Since the sylvan's bodies have disappeared so I can't get the wood....and I imported a warden so Oghren only gets one approval per gift....so I can't get him high enough to talk about his family -sighs-

Xanthus
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-30-2011, 01:16 AM

Left 4 Dead 2... So much fun with friends, as well as alone! ^^ and I play mostly to see infecteds, even lol! I've always liked the game more for them than the survivors, honestly. I, of course, enjoy VS for the fact that you can play as them. >:3 Smoker's my all-time favorite infected.

iLickmimes
is a boy.

Old 06-02-2011, 05:06 PM

I'm playing OkamiDen, for the DS. I was plesantly surprised by the graphics, which don't suck to badly, but it's not as good as the original. I like the thought of Ammy having a kid though, and Chibiterasu is cute.

I would enjoy it a lot more if the L and R buttons worked correctly on my DSi... I think they get stuck or something, 'cause the more I play in a sitting the harder it is to get them to work. And I need them for my ink! That's the whole point of the game, and without ink it's just not Okami. :( I'm debating whether to take it somewhere, but I don't really think they could do anything... T~T

This version is easier than original Okami as well, but that makes it more fun in this case, at least for me. It's the kind of game you can just keep playing without getting bored or too frustrated. :3

BeanGoddess
DemiGoddess Bean

Old 06-03-2011, 12:56 AM

I'm currently playing Majora's Mask for about the umpteenth time. Something peculiar happened, which is the reason I decided to post. I was at the very beginning of the game in the middle of the first dialogue and I suddenly died. When I came back every item slot was filled with an Ocarina of Time. In the game you have to wait 3 days (each realtime second equaling a minute in the game), which is the main reason for people laying this game down and disliking it the rest of their lives, to get the Ocarina back so you may play the song of time and return to the first day to learn a song from the Happy Mask Shop man. Anywho, since I already had about 40 of them, I didn't have to wait 3 days and got to begin the game right of the bat.

The game is one of my favorites, but most people don't like it due to the time system. There is a three day time limit to get a quest, temple, etc. done. In three days the moon will fall, and you have to play the Song of Time to go back to the beginning of the first day so that you don't die and when this happens everything is reset and you lose all of your money/items. The good thing is: Most items are plentiful in this game and you can leave your money deposited with the girl who was a peasant in OoT and she will remember you and let you withdraw.

You can only save if you go back to the first day unless you find the owls. The owls aren't hard to find, they're big statues. You hit them with your sword and their wings spread, sending you a message telling you that you may save and quit the game. It only works once, though and if the game gets turned off from the load of an owl save you lose progress and start at the beginning again.

Aside from all of the reasons people hate it, I love this game because it has a very good story line. You have to use masks a lot in this game for different temples and side quests. Majora's Mask has the absolute best side quests. They have this thing called the bomber's notebook and you get it when you join the bomber's gang as a human. (If you're a deku you won't get it.) Anyway, it gives you a list of mini-quests that remind me of being a detective or something of the sort. When you meet people that need help, you put them in your notebook and there are blue stickers on the times that major events will happen. You have to figure out those events and mark them with a sticker. If you complete all of the events and fulfill all of your obligations/promises, you get a happy sticker and usually a gift from the person you've made happy. :)

To me, it's one of the best Zelda games. I may even venture to say it's second best to Link to the Past. I definitely go against 99.9% of the gamer's populous and say that it's better than it's N64 prequel.

Vix Viral
┌(・。・...
Send a message via AIM to Vix Viral Send a message via MSN to Vix Viral

Old 06-07-2011, 12:05 AM

Dragon Age: Origins & Awakening

I just keep playing over and over since I don't have the money for the second game right now.

Bippy
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-13-2011, 12:04 AM

I'm currently playing The Sims: Medieval which seems a little silly but a) I have little time for games since I started my summer job and b) it's soooo addicting!

LewdConda
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-13-2011, 07:22 AM

Silent Hill: Origins. Not as great and exciting as the originals but it's decent and still creepy as ever. ^^

Draciolus
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-13-2011, 05:44 PM

Red Faction: Armagedon

Loving it so far. Though I havent tried online yet.

nerdyxxnerd444

Old 06-15-2011, 10:14 AM

im playing fear one and two but my fav is comcat vs cpcon

Rikku-Takaru1623
If we all learn from our mistake...

Old 06-21-2011, 07:09 PM

I am currently playing Paper Mario that I downloaded on my wii. I fist found out about this game when my brother came home with it and was playing. Curious, I watched him and it looked really cool...and besides, it's Mario! I love the mario games. The plot seemed to be really good so I decided to play it. Unfortunately he lost it which is why I downloaded it.

In my opinion, this game is in my favourites bag and I would recommend it to others who haven't played it. It's a pretty straight forward game and it's not that hard to learn.

woohoohelloppl
Lurking

Old 06-26-2011, 07:08 PM

I used to play MapleStory, but now I log on randomly to talk to buddies and my guild. I currently play Mabinogi(HIGHLY recommend it!), Vindictus, and will be playing Dragon Nest long-term once open beta hits.

vickers
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-28-2011, 06:10 AM

I'm playing through a translated copy of Pokemon Crystal.
A badly translated copy.

Pkero
~VR is the Future~

Old 06-29-2011, 05:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeanGoddess View Post
(Majora's Mask)
That's because the rest of the gaming community is silly. I'm with you 100%, Majora's Mask is better than Ocarina of Time.

And for the thread, I'm in the middle of playing Alice: Madness Returns and Persona 4. Persona's taking me goddamn forever.

dirune
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-29-2011, 11:43 PM

wow... here i was reading all these games that everyone is playing and thinking... i really got to get a new game, but really i like the one i play. i play unreal tournament, sniper style @ slackersmotivated. there is just something so satisfying about first finding a spot that hides you well enough not to get your head blown off and second to be able to see the whole map and have your pick of other heads that need removal. anyway, i suppose i could try some of these other games (and i probably will) but i have been coming back to this one for years!!

have fun playing!

q.p~

Kethron127

Old 07-04-2011, 12:25 AM

I'm playin' Pokemon, Diamond version. I working on creatin' my team. I have a Ponyta, a Happiny, a Honcrow, a Chattot, and a Tertwig. I'm lookin' for the las' memeber. I was playing the Black 'ersion, but I got passed it. But Black is pretty fun.