PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 12-12-2013, 03:28 AM

Lol find the pickle? XD there is a such thing as a pickle ornament.. oh god

I'm not sleepy but I am bored! I wanna watch a movie... ._.

I will be okay with it Admiral~ ^u^

Admiral
Chancellor
Send a message via AIM to Admiral

Old 12-12-2013, 11:35 AM

Apparently it's a German tradition. You have a pickle ornament and the oldest person hides it on the tree. The children wake up and try to find it. The child that finds it either has good luck the next year or gets a special little present. And since my family is hugely German., no one else allowed in (not true, but it felt that way sometimes) we found a pickle ornament every year.

I have been on buzzfeed reading every Disney related article I could before getting four other people to join me on Pottermore so they could get sorted. A ravenclaw, two gryffindors, and another Slytherin for my house. *displays her Slytherin pride* i want to watch all the Santa Clause movies, The Black Cauldron, Frozen again, and lots of other Disney type movies. Just have a Disney fest, really.

I'll do another doodle for you for the 20th, Kas. oxo Something in a different style.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 12-12-2013, 12:01 PM

Oh so your german? :D cool .. have you found the pickle alot?

What Pottermore? And oh my goodness I need to watch Frozen D: .. and is The Black cauldron a Disney movie?

Okie! ;3 can't wait!

Admiral
Chancellor

Old 12-12-2013, 05:25 PM

I am German, coincidentally enough. And Welsh. I do not often find the pickle, JC did.

Pottermore is JKRowling's official site for Harry Potter. As soon as it went live I joined and was put in Slytherin. The sorting hat and wand are why people join. I had four people get sorted last night.

The Black Cauldron is totally an old cartoon Disney movie which has a cult-like following. And it's epic. Also Frozen was so good! Go see it.

*doodles

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator
Send a message via AIM to Iro

Old 12-12-2013, 10:49 PM

You're on Pottermore! Username stat.

I was sorted into Ravenclaw, although apparently it was leaning towards Slytherin.
I adore my wand, though.

Admiral
Chancellor

Old 12-13-2013, 11:43 AM

Mweeep! Another user! :3 My name on there is AvisQueen13181. I don't think mine was leaning towards anything. One of the guys had a choice between Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. I'm okay at dueling. Need to practice more though.

I like my wand for the most part. Dogwood, phoenix feather core, suprisingly swishy though. ;;

Who's your favorite character from the series? Snape's been my role model since I was eight or so when I read the first book.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 12-13-2013, 09:39 PM

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator
Send a message via AIM to Iro

Old 12-14-2013, 06:22 AM

I'm CrimsonGlow59 and I've added you as a friend, Admiral!

My wand is made of Alder wood with a dragon core. Surprisingly swishy as well.

I never personally had a favourite favourite character from the HP series, as I like many of the characters for different reasons. I was greatly fond of Neville and Luna, though.

Admiral
Chancellor

Old 12-14-2013, 03:51 PM

oxo I added you Iroase! *makes hugging gestures for shared Potterhead*

Ooh, your wand sounds better than mine. Surprisingly swishy is not a good thing to have I think. It means it's an easy wand to use and can be easily taken by another wizard. ;___; I'm very hateful of that. D: Also did you see their new layout and such? When the people joined who I bothered, they could just zip from one thing to another, no need to go through the story at all! *Jealous*

If I had a favorite male and favorite female, it would be Snape and Luna. Coincidentally, when I visit JC sometimes at work, I'll talk to the students about them (I know some of the girls, but not as many anymore) and they kept bugging me to write a SnapexLuna fanfic. I wanted to, but... o-o I don't know. I think when I was younger I'd do it, but now I just feel like a dirty old man if I wrote about them together. But I think if she was being a dither spazz and he was teaching they'd have the best (and weirdest) chemistry. For a comedy duo. oxo

Admiral
Chancellor

Old 12-21-2013, 10:02 PM

Ah, Kasumi, I was so busy last night I forgot to upload these!

The mermaid you paid for:

And the bonus!