Princess of your Heart
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-20-2007, 02:07 AM

[NPC] (sorry Im playing this little part Annie)
LAdy behind the desk
"Oh yeah we were waiting for you this morning missie" ..she said that in an almost angry voice...
"you share room number 15 with Miss Alissa, she is more or less your age so you should be sharing some classes" here is a map for yout o find the room, just follow it and come back if you need anything"
((Welcome kissy))

Secret
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to Secret

Old 09-20-2007, 02:18 AM

• (Guess I don't get to be roomies with anyone because I'm a guy?

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...
Send a message via MSN to Amo_Angelus

Old 09-20-2007, 02:19 AM

Lottie sauntered into her dorm room and kicked her bags off of the bed before tossing herself onto it. From the recesses of one bag she pulled out a cell phone and Ipod. Placing the buds in her ears she cranked up the volume before lifting a leg up and allowing the scrap of paper to slide from her boot. Unfolding it she proceeded to store the number into the memory banks of her phone, nodding her head slightly to she sound of the music.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 09-20-2007, 02:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret
  • (Guess I don't get to be roomies with anyone because I'm a guy?
((Not until another guy joins))

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to Trinitydoll

Old 09-20-2007, 02:26 AM

((sorry secret you can just find accomodation in a single room by now lets say all the double rooms are taken and you are lucky))
Felicity entered the room and found Lottie on the bed listening to the ipod...
"Hey hi!, she said..I was wondering where you were...*she started placing her things around, she had a lot of clothes and found difficult to put them in the small wardrove..
"Mmm i think I wont need all this...this place seems to have zero social life and students even use their school uniform after classes!! jesus..., do you like parties?

Secret
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to Secret

Old 09-20-2007, 02:29 AM

• Damien was strolling the halls of the dorm area, and foudn himself looking at all the fine paintings hanging on the walls. When he came to window though, he stopped walking. He pulled the earplugs of his ipod from his ear, to hear better. He saw a girl, running through the gardens outside. He remember the story he heard, about that girl who was murdered several years ago.

"Hmm.."

Princess of your Heart
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-20-2007, 02:32 AM

Alissa spread her big suitcases all over the bed and started taking out her things....mmm mom wanted me to phone her but,....blah no way Iwill just call Charles and let him know Im fine...*she grabbed her cell from the handbag and dialed....she seemed not to have a good conection at the begining but then the phone just started emiting weird sounds...like noises and mixed conversations...*she cut the phone ....oh nooo what's wrong with this place I will have to use the normal line i guess....
*she went round the room trying to find a phone...
mmm I think I will have to go downstaris it seems not to be equipped with line phones ...I wonder why did they take those off..I remember we had them last year though nobody used them.,,.,

Lilim
(・・^...

Old 09-20-2007, 02:38 AM

"Sorry, I forgot to check in" Maddie says as she bites her lower lip. "Thank you" She takes the map and walks away quickly to find her room.

((@Secret- Don't worry I'll speak into your room ^_~ A girls got to hide some place))

Maddie looks for room 15. Hopping her room mate isn't a cheerleader

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 09-20-2007, 02:44 AM

Lottie popped out one of the earpieces and looked at her "I could have told you that. This place is dead. At least if you obey the rules. You should spend more time with me and my lot. We have fun, but it comes under 'don't you dare tell' sort." She smiled "And if you send things down to laundry at the right times you end up with alrays the right ammount to go in the wardrobe." She added. "The reason my stuff doesn't get unpacked right away."

Princess of your Heart
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-20-2007, 02:46 AM

((no Im not a cheerleader lol xD))
Alissa sees someone at the door (Lilim)
Oh hello *smiles* you are my roomie !! I saw you in French class you were like daydreaming heheh Im Alissa nice to meet you "again", she said...you can take that other bed if that's ok with you, I came first so I chose the one by the window...I love looking through the window...*she moved her head to lok through the glass as she was saying that....she looked to the other wing where the boys room were and saw a boy she had seen before that morning looking thorugh the window too....he didnt see her, he was looking down to the garden...she tried to look at what he was looking and saw a girl dressed in an old school uniform disappear in the garden bushes and then she looked again but the boy wasnt loking anymore,
Oh ...she thought...some people need an update, how do they allow her coming with that old clothes....she was too busy to really pay attention to what she had just seen....
so....are you ok with that? said to Maddie

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 09-20-2007, 02:50 AM

((HEY! What's wrong with Cheerleaders? Aside from the fact that they are ever so rare in Europe, Cheerleaders rule...especially when they let us wear black make-up to competitions...Did I forget to mention? Over half of Europes cheerleading squads are in the goth/metal/punk/rock catagory.))

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 09-20-2007, 02:50 AM

*she looked at Lottie, she seemed a cool girl to be around with...
well you know what you are talking about heheh
yeah dont worry I need to have some fun so I wont tell...so you have all already planned hehe what a good panorama of the school year !
*she finished unpacking a bit more and got her laptop...so why did they sent you here? You missed French class today or you dont have that one in schedule? you know there is a new teacher replacing an old lady ...seems like the other one had an experience of some kind here that left her out of the game hehehhehe *she laughed but didnt want to tell Lottie all the story Alissa had told her not to make her laugh at her..

Lilim
(・・^...

Old 09-20-2007, 02:55 AM

Maddie stops walking and looks at Alissa, again in shock to meet a someone so friendly to her... Maddie smiles shyly "'Ello, hehe Yeah, I do daydream a bit to much" She slowly walks past Alissa and through the door. She signs at how small and boring the room is "What a drag. this room is so tiny" Maddie sets her books on the pet and sits down. "Are you things here or do I need to go to the office?

Princess of your Heart
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-20-2007, 03:01 AM

Oh you seem disapointed ...dont be ...we will make this room a cool hutch heheh
I think your luggage is over there....*she points at the corner
which kind of music do you like?
fave subjects?
I hope we can get along
what's your story? to be honest im happy im not at home but that doesnt necesarily mean i like being here, im just happy im not there

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 09-20-2007, 03:01 AM

She shrugged "I've never gone to a French class in school in my life and I never intend on doing so either. My parents are fluent in French, German and Spanish, the three subjects taught at this level. Unfortunatly that means so am I. Or at least I was before boarding school. I no longer have any need to speak any language other than English. But it makes going to class redundant." She glanced down at her Ipod and shuffled through a few songs before she answered the other question. "I'm here because it's a school, a good school, same reason most people are at school. It's just an added extra that it's also a boarding school. My parents went here and I was always going to go here. This was decieded from before my conception."

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 09-20-2007, 03:09 AM

wow sounds like there is no much option for you dear....well that makes the conversation even more interesting...mm...have they ever told you anything about the school.....something....outstanding or...*she didnt wanted to say the word weird but it was understood....
Maybe they even were here when old Mrs Collette was teaching french...
Oh and how lucky of you to speak so well not to go to classes heheh I wish I had such an advantage...

Lilim
(・・^...

Old 09-20-2007, 03:17 AM

She stands up happy to see her stuff in the corner, Maddie walks over to her bags and slowly drags them to her side of the room. She says shyly "Well, um... One of my favorite bands is Jack Off Jill, those girls kick booty" She sits on the floor next to her bed and slowly unpacks. "What about you?" "Subject? as in school work? Is napping one of them?" Maddie takes her books off the bed and starts to lay her blankies and odd plushies on the bed. Her she's are hot pink and line green while her pillow clovers and top blanket are black. Maddie's plushes that she sets by her pillow are a purple platypus, an odd one eye snake looking thing, a sushi pillow, and a creamish teddy bear with piercings all over its face, ears, and a punk collar and wrist band. Maddie says shyly "I'm sure we'll get along fine. To tell you the truth I'm not use to anyone being so friendly"

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 09-20-2007, 03:18 AM

She shrugged "So easy to wish for something, it's a completly different matter getting that wish. If you hate classes now imagine doing this level when you were five." She arched an eyebrow"I still did the classes only I was much younger and they were much stricter classes and there was no friend sat beside me to talk to." She closed her eyes "And yeah I've heard the stories. I don't believe them for a moment. A ghost appearing to scare everyone...Probably just a bored kid who dressed up one night. Creatures in the wood? Well I'll tell you right off Me and some other girls have been those creatures everyone is so afraid of. It's so easy to stay hidden in a wood and let someone know you're following them. And of course they'll never think 'Oh it must just be some kids from the school' it has to, of course be demons. As I say, things can be scary enough without you putting them down do ghosts and ghouls."

Princess of your Heart
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-20-2007, 03:25 AM

Oh dear but I hold nothing against nobody so you have nothing to worry about
*she started looking at the odd toys displayed on the bed....what are these little buddies? wow I have never seen these where did you get them so funny hehehe
I have my own but they look even scarier hehe *she takes out a jack doll from a suitcase and place it on the desk...I love Jack she says...
I like funny twisted things...
and about music...mmm I think I like things like marilyn manson and nine inch nails heheh pretty scary ah? for me it is just funny stuff while some people consider it creepy...
*she takes out a whole bag full of cosmetics of all kinds...I like painting my face and nails ! thing is all this is forbidden in here hehe I just brought it in case there is a party of something...sometimes we are allowed to do pajama parties in special days.

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 09-20-2007, 03:29 AM

Felicity looked at the girl for a moment.....was she showing off or was she really saying she took that level at 5 years old....that was impossible she thought to herself....some parents do the unthinkable to get their kids ahead...
It must have been hell for you!!! , sorry ....So...you will be very useful and will help me in french cause honestly I dont know much and understood half of what the teacher said...heheh *she laughed nervously*
And I think you are right it must all be an invention I mean you have been here for so long and never really saw anything hahhaha...
what do you know about this teacher who had a breakdown here? maybe kids were too terrible for her after all heheheh *she laughed thinking it was very funny that the teacher had quit cause she couldnt stand kids..

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 09-20-2007, 03:36 AM

She shrugged "I know a particular girl called Hanna De'Lacairn couldn't stand her and was a particular bitch towards her and Hannah can be infuriating when she tries, even I get pissed off with her and she generally doesn't try to be evil with me. It wouldn't suprise me if one night she got facepaint and went to terrify the woman by pretending to be a ghost or she simply snapped her by constantly being evil. I don't think there was a real ghost!"

She turned the music down and replaced the ear bud. "I hate languages now so I wouldn't count on me for help unless you're really stuck or I realy like you. I liked it as a kid, I liked being smarter than my ballet teacher, but now it's tedious and monotonus. I'd much rather have a conversation like I am now than to recite tenses of a word."

Lilim
(・・^...

Old 09-20-2007, 03:40 AM

"I made most of them and a friend made this one" She holds up her teddy bear ♥ "oOo and the sushi I got from this awesome store back home" Giggles ad the doll "Cute"

Seems her roommate isn't so bad, Maddie don't feel so out of place anymore she starts to hang her clothes in the closet. "Forbidden?" Maddie drops a few of her clothes in shock... "What?" signs "What a drag she opens up her make-up bag. "I take it I can't use any of this stuff T__T"

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 09-20-2007, 03:45 AM

Oh god poor teacher and werent they expelled? mmm I think money can do many things here and everywhere it is the same, plus most of the parents just drop kids in boarding schools to get rid of them....
she said this and her face changed thinking on how her parents got rid of her in a terrible family moment...she would have liked to be there for them ...not to have been sent away...
Well...I think I'll go take a shower if you dont mind and be back later...
*she took her ipod and clothes and walked till the bathroom, they had to share it with other students but at that time of the day nobody was there so she felt safe..she didnt like people around when she was having a shower...

Princess of your Heart
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-20-2007, 03:47 AM

Well yeah !!! didnt they give you a paper with a long list of DONTS on it? hahha I made a ball and threw it as soon as I received it heheh it is the same every year but blah !!
*she tool her books out of the bag and there was a wooden board showing a corner from the suitcase....she made an attempt to hide it but tried not to be so obvious about it...

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 09-20-2007, 03:48 AM

Lottie made a slight waving gesture before once more turning up her ipod. She wondered vaguely if she should call Damien, she did have his number, or maybe go visit her friends. But the school made her feel distinctly lethargic today and so she remained on the bed, not wanting to hear about her friends summers and not being bothered to call when she had nothing to say.