Lost Writer
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-22-2012, 06:07 PM

This is a roleplay between myself (Lost Writer) and X---AznCo0ki3, meaning if you are not one of us you may not post. However, if you have stumbled upon this and enjoy what you have read so far, feel free to subscribe, but do not post, thank you.

My Name Is: Isadore "Izzy" Rhith

Description: He has medium, messy black hair, with cyan streaks. His eyes are a pale golden color, and he has a random tattoo under his eye, as well as a tattoo of a skull on his left upper arm. His skin is much paler than it used to be because, for some reason he does not tan, no matter how long he stays in the sun. He is tall and lanky, standing at six-feet-three-inches, and only weighing around one hundred and fifteen pounds. He is actually quite healthy despite his weight, and he eats like a pig. His metabolism is simply extremely fast. He has many piercings, including lip, ears, nose, eyebrows, and even his neck.

Personality: He is a very energetic person. He is tremendously extroverted and loves to serve the Prince. He loves people, and loves making friends that he can share his skills with, because he is really a big show off. Everything about him is big, not just his looks, but his personality, both during work and during down time. He is bold, courageous and extremely goofy, though he can be serious when he needs to be. He is very much a ‘go with the flow’ type of person, though he can be stubborn on occasion.

I Am A: Butler

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Appearance: Izzy

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 11-22-2012, 09:09 PM

My Name Is: Prince Alvah "Al" or His Eternal Youth

Description: Alvah has honey blonde hair which appears almost white in certain lighting. He has ocean blue eyes which always seem to glisten with knowledge and mischief. He is known as the nations jewel often referred to as "His Eternal Youth" due to his young, feminine looks. He has a slim build and stands at a petite five-feet-five inches, his height and looks often are the cause of him being treated as a minority in his own home.

Personality: Alvah is a charismatic and bubbly Prince, he has no desire or greed to become the next King. Alvah is rather clumsy and is constantly dropping or spilling things, this causes the young Princes eyes to often glisten with tears. Alvah often uses his childish looks to his advantage, especially when not given what he wants. So all in all, Alvah is a bit of a cry baby who loves to get his way but can be poised and charming when need be.

I Am A: Prince

Sexual Orientation: Unclear

Appearance: Alvah

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 11-23-2012, 12:20 AM

X - - - Waking up

Alvah groaned slightly, his voice a bit too high pitched and melodious for his age and gender. He twisted, getting tangled in my own hair, leaping up in annoyance as he huffed. The slim male sat shirtless under covers as he looked around a bit daze, desperately rubbing the sleep from his eyes. He looked around and cocked his head, the curtains were still drawn meaning Isadore had not yet entered his room to wake him up. The finally adult Prince hoped that his trusted butler and best friend would show up soon and with his favourite tea in hand as well.

Letting out another annoyed huff he glanced, with his long, thickly lashed blue eyes, towards the clock. Eight o'clock. It read, why? Why must I have to wake up so early? He thought to himself, letting out another huff he went back to do some more thinking. What a tragic life for a young Prince like me! Wake up early and then study all day! Preposterous! Can I not have a bit of fun? As he thought about his sad, hard life a small pout formed surely on his face. Many ideas ran through his head, should he pretend that he was sick? Or should he just skip all his classes?

As he thought he pulled his long, now untied, long hair to the side and fell back with a thump. Alvah shivered slightly as the cool morning chilled his naked torso, using his long fingers he grabbed the blanket and pulled it over his form to keep himself warm. It would be an understatement if someone said the Prince was just a tad bit dramatic, truth was he was spoiled and always got his way. If by chance he didn't get his way...well you best have some other way to please him.

He closed his eyes once more and tried to lay perfectly still, Alvah was curled up on his side in the fetal position. That was how he always slept, all curled up! Maybe that's why he was so short, his spine didn't get enough time to stretch out. His face became absolutely peaceful as he fell into a deep slumber, his fingers twitching as he dreamt about getting to spend his time anywhere but going to his Princely classes.

A small smile lit up his face as he dreamt and slept, his slim chest rising and falling with each breath he took.

Lost Writer
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-23-2012, 01:17 AM

Isadore had been awake since six, helping prepare breakfast and set the table. He was finishing making the Prince’s favorite tea, when he realized that it was, indeed, already eight o’clock. He gasped slightly, pulling down the sleeves of his white button up shirt, straightening his vest, and grabbing the tray on which he always carried the Prince’s tea. He then hurried his way to the Prince’s bedroom door, paused a moment to catch his breath, before knocking quietly and entering, just to find that the young Prince was still asleep. A small smile crossed Isadore’s features as he set the tea down on the small table in the corner, and walked over to the window, quickly pulling the curtains open, allowing the sunshine to illuminate the dark room. He then walked over to the side of the Prince’s bed and lightly shook him. “Your Highness, it is time to wake, you have a very special day ahead of you,” Isadore whispered into the Prince’s ear before backing away from the bed ever so slightly to stand at attention. The tea was almost finished brewing and its lovely aroma was filling the room, as it always did in the morning, and on nights when the Prince could not sleep.

The Prince had no classes, due to an important meeting that the King and some other Nobles had formed in the middle of the night, on a last minute, very important, and very secretive basis. It was so secretive that the Prince and most of the younger staff were not to be in the Palace until it finished sometime that night. This meant a day, and possibly a night, out on the town for Isadore and the Prince, for it was Isadore’s duty to guard the prince and do whatever he asked, no matter how preposterous it sounded. Isadore liked his job and never complained, for the Prince was his best friend, ever since they were young children and Isadore had started his apprenticeship with the head butler of the Palace.

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 11-25-2012, 12:45 AM

[[Apologies for the delay!~]]

Alvah whined in his high pitched voice, he shook his head childishly and borrowed himself further into the covers. He didn't want to wake up yet, maybe in another hour. Alvah slyly peeked his head from under the covers and winced, damn it...it was so bright. He pouted as he looked at Isadore and hugged the males waist. "You were late today Izzy! I was up early just for you, but you weren't here!" Alvah let out a small sigh, he loved teasing Isadore as he felt guilty really easily.

Alvah continued to hug Isadore, he was quite small compared to Isadore. But he was especially small now that he was sitting and Isadore was standing. Alvah's nose twitched as he took in the scent of the soothing honey jasmine tea, it smelled absolutely scrumptious. The smell always soothed Alvah, especially when he had one of his famous headaches.

When Alvah had his headache he was unusually cranky, his whole head would pound and his body would shake. Even the slightest noise would send a new ripple of aches through his forehead. Alvah pulled Isadore closer and spoke, "So what's the plan for today Izzy?".

Last edited by X---AznCo0ki3; 11-25-2012 at 02:37 AM..

Lost Writer
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-25-2012, 02:28 AM

[[No worries, I am a patient person. Are my posts okay? I am having a bout with writer's block that seems to come and go with certain roleplays, and this just happens to be one of the ones that the writer's block is effecting.]]

As the Prince hugged him around the waist, and spoke to him about being late, Isadore bowed his head in embarrassment. His Prince had been awake before he arrived and had gone back to sleep waiting for him, it was an embarrassment, even if the Prince was only teasing. Isadore was rarely ever late, for fear of the Prince’s teasing. The first few times he had taken the teasing harshly and had gone to the extremes to try to make up for his lateness before he realized that the Prince was just being a tease.

As the Prince pulled him closer, Isadore remained with his head bowed in embarrassment, unsure of what else to do. “I apologize, my Prince, I was helping prepare breakfast and the time slipped away from me. The agenda for today is clear, due to a meeting here at the Palace that many of the staff, as well as yourself cannot be in the Palace while it takes place. We shall thus be going into town after breakfast and remain there until the masquerade this evening; you do remember promising to attend?” Isadore told the prince, raising his head to look at the younger, very pretty Prince properly. He ran his hands gingerly through the Prince’s hair, lightly undoing knots and tangles, as far as his arm could reach while remaining in the Prince’s arms. He had learned the hard way never to escape the Prince’s hold until the Prince was ready to let him go, for it would upset the Prince.

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 11-25-2012, 03:01 AM

[[Oh no, it's perfectly fine! I know what it's like to have writers block!~ Plus, I like how he balances out the Prince seeing as both of them are opposite!]]

He closed his eyes as he felt Isadore stroking his head, he gave a sigh and fell deeper in to the hug. It was a nice feeling, he liked being held by Isadore, he felt safe in his big warm arms. The warmth spread to the Princes cheek as he flushed slightly. He loved it when people played with his hair.

As Alvah listened to Isadore he giggled and put his chin on his stomach so he was now looking up at Isadore. His eyes instantly softened as saw Isadore's hung head, the Prince sat up on his knees to be of equivalent height with Isadore. The warm blanket fell off of the Prince's delicate shoulder, the Prince grabbed Isadore's face on either side and brought his head up. Alvah tilted his head to the side and smiled softly. "Do not be so hard on yourself" he said with a small laugh.

Alvah planted a small, frivolous kiss on Isadore's cheek and then lightly stepped down from the bed. Alvah quickly grabbed the robe that rested on the front of his bed frame and wrapped it around his shoulders. He walked to his bedside table to grab the delicious tea, he sipped it calmly as he listened to Isadore. His eyes widened as he heard he had no duties today.

He nodded hurriedly as he remembered about the masquerade and then his mouth fell into a little pout again. "But I have no one beautiful to accompany me!" he whined. As he stared at Isadore his eyes lit up, "I KNOW! You can accompany Izzy!" he said with a wide smile.

Lost Writer
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-25-2012, 04:24 AM

Isadore smiled at the Prince, his Prince, wishing he could feel the blush of the younger male’s cheeks against his skin. Even as the Prince had taken Isadore’s face in his hands, and talked to him, Isadore longed to be just slightly closer. Of course, those sort of thoughts were ones that got a butler or maid fired and never hired again, especially if acted upon, thus, Isadore held in his longing and pushed it to the back of his mind, even as the Prince kissed his cheek and set him free.

Isadore watched the Prince move about the room, taking his cup of tea, and then begin to pout over something that the Prince would soon reveal to him. His Prince was without a date to the Masquerade and he wished Isadore to go with him. This caused Isadore’s face to blush a scarlet red, as he looked at the Prince, rather confused. “I, your Highness, but I am a simple servant. Would you rather not attend with one of the maidens that we are bound to find around town?” Isadore questioned, unsure of why the Prince had chosen him of all people to attend the Masquerade with him as his date. Of course, he would be there, but he would act as any butler would, and work behind the scenes with the other servants of that particular manor, only coming forth when the Prince called upon him.

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 11-25-2012, 07:01 AM

Alan watched in glee as Isadore's face lit up a beautiful crimson. He loved the way the colour peeked over his cheeks, the Prince stood on tip toes as he let his delicate fingers brush a single time over Isadore's face. He was a beautiful pale colour, secretly Alvah was just the slightest bit jealous of Isadore's skin. The male never seemed to darken no matter how long he frolicked in the sun with Alvah.

Allah smiled sweetly as he gulped down the rest of his tea ardently. Alvah sighed slightly as he shook his head and tsk'ed at Isadores question. "Though no one knows me nearly as well as you do! Not even mother and father..." Alvah trailed off at the end, his eyes becoming distant for a moment and his smile disappearing briefly. He shook off the feeling almost instantaneously, "Plus, you know I'd rather be with you Izzy!" Alvah said with another flattering smile as he once again wrapped his arms around his tall friend.

Last edited by X---AznCo0ki3; 11-25-2012 at 10:11 PM..