Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 07-22-2012, 12:29 PM

"Hey its cool man! We were just wondering if it was special to ya, and obviously it is!" Jeff said and Issac nodded slowly, Derek was stuffing his face with food. "It's like Kat, she never takes off that ring Issac gave her. Weather it's in her hair or actually on her finger is the real question." Jeff said and Issac looked down at his drink. "I've gotta admit, I'm jealous of you Issac." Derek said making the glasses wearing guy look up. "You got to sleep with Kat, and travel with her longer then I've been here. Must've been great being her boy." he said and Issac shook her head and stared down at his beer. "I told you two... Don't bring it up." he said and looked at them angrily. "Alright alright. Calm down Issac! We were just playing with ya!" Jeff said lightly and grinned.

WherededIGo Mule
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-22-2012, 12:39 PM

Collin visible eye widened and he looked down at the water, the rim of his hat covering up both of his eyes. What? He was almost in shock. What were they talking about? Was Rosette... Going out with Isaac? But he seemed angry about them talking about it... So maybe she went out with him, but they broke up or something? Collin frowned, but changed his face to a smile again, before looking back up. "In her hair? That's an interesting place to keep a ring"

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 07-22-2012, 03:19 PM

Issac smiled hearing Collin and nodded. "Yeah, she puts it on the end of her braid and Shen she hits people with it, it makes a mark." he said softly and then sighed. "If you're wondering about what those two are talking about, is that I was with Rosette for a few years... And then she finally told me that I wasn't the one and we should just be friends." he said softly and then looked up seeing Rosette. She was wearing a beautiful bikini, it was tiger striped with green blue and yellow. It had golden circle in the middle of her top and the same circles on her hips. "Heh boys! We made extreme bank! I got the tiara and spear for almost triple their worth!" she said excitedly, holding a wine cooler and nachos in the other hand.

WherededIGo Mule
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-22-2012, 03:42 PM

Collin internally sighed with relief, but showed no sign of it on the outside. "Owch. For both things" He remarked, just before turning around to see Rosette as well. As always she's was breath takingly beautiful. But she looked more hot in her bikini. "That's great!" Collin said softly, easily overpowered by the cheering of the men behind him. Collin wasnt too surprised though, he guess Rosette would get as much, if anything more. Selling things was one of her callings.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 07-24-2012, 03:51 AM

Grinning widely, Rosette walked into the water, her hair now flowing freely from it's braid, the strips of color peaking out here and there, a soft wave in all of it. She set the nachos on the table and everyone thanked her happily and began munching away. Taking a drink from her bottle, Rosette smiled at Collin. "I also booked our trip partner. To Hawaii! Cheers!" she said brightly, holding out her glass to him with a wide smile upon her face.

WherededIGo Mule
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-25-2012, 09:51 PM

Collin peered over the mass of bodies to get a clearer look at the already almost non-exisitant nachos. Giving up on the idea he shrugged his shoulders and tried to get as comfortable as he could in his corner. At Rosettes toast, he grabbed a beer off the floating table, glanced nervously towards Isaac, and then smiled at rosette, nodding his agreement and clinked her glass.
"sounds good to me" he relaxed again, eyeing off the now completely plate of used to be nachos.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 07-26-2012, 03:07 AM

Rosette grinned happily hearing Collin, and took a drink of her wine cooler. Issac just smiled and joined in small talk here and there. The boys chatting away about other missions, telling the stories of Kat's amazing escapes. They all seemed more then thrilled and content to be there, helping their little girl. Rosette threw in amendments now and again as time went on, and soon the boys were nearly plastered, and more then a few packs of beer had been gone through. Laughing lightly Rosette turned to Collin. "Mind helping me get these guys to bed?"

WherededIGo Mule
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-26-2012, 08:26 AM

Collin smiled back, still sneaking worried glances at Isaac. Even though it seemed they had broken up a little while ago, Collin still felt it was a bit rude to talk so casually with rosette with Isaac nearby. It was funny though, Collin leaned back against the wall of the tub. Before he had met rosette he had been more flirty, but since meeting her, instead of being the perverted headstrong man, he was seeming more the opposite. Probably because she knew about some of his past. And his eye and such, so that was making him a ittle nervous. But it still amazed Collin how a woman could change a man so much, and he guessed she would keeping changing him. In his thoughts he had forgotten about the others, so when a question was addressed to him, he blinked a few times in surprise, not catching a single word that was said. "Huh?"

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 07-26-2012, 01:07 PM

Rosette had moved to take the floating table out of the water. Setting it on the floor she then moved the guys out. "Can you help me with getting these guys to their rooms? They're heavy, and plastered." she said and laughed as the boys stumbled out of the hot tub, and Jeff fell on his face. She caught Issac as he swayed and stumbled, her features soft. "It's been two years... And it feels like yesterday." she whispered, looking down at the brown haired male. His glasses had fallen off and he was squinting at her. "Yessshh twoooo yearssss!" Issac slurred and Rosette shook her head. "Silly boy." she breathed.

WherededIGo Mule
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-26-2012, 02:06 PM

"Oh yeah, sure" Colling Lept to his feet, sloshing water around, and helped the boys get out of the hot tub. The tender moment between Isaac and Rosette did not go pass unnoticed, and he narrowed his eyes as he felt a twinge of pure jealousy, but he shrugged it off and tried to help Jeff to his feet, looking away from the exes.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 07-26-2012, 04:57 PM

Rosette smiled and then grinned at Collin. "I will meet you back here to get Derek. He is a lot more solid then he looks." she called and then gasped as Issac fell on her more. "Stupid don't fall!" she hissed angerily and started lugging him down the hall. "Thank god your on the first floor!" she snarled and opened the door. Walking in, she sat him on his bed and then laid him down. "Now sleep. I set you up with a date for tomorrow so you better be ready!" she snapped and walked out towards the door. "Silly boy." she breathed and closed the door. She then walked back to find Derek on the floor by the hot tub. "Oh you dumb ass." she growled.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 12-17-2012, 12:48 PM

(I'm terrible! I had a reply all written for this, and I swear I posted it. My iPad must've stuffed up. I'm terribly sorry!)

Collin had no problem getting Jeff to his room, and refused to do anything else, like helping him get changed/dried/etc. Because that would be too awkward for the still sober Collin. Leaving Jeff to his own devices, Collin raced back down to help Rosette with the last full grown man that should be able to take care of himself.
"Well, he looks like a tonne of fun" Collin rolled his eyes, as he appeared behind Rosette.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-17-2012, 08:59 PM

Rosette chuckled hearing Collin and looked back at him. "He is a big lug to say the least." she said and shook her head. "Have any idea what the best plan of attack would be?" she asked as she ignored the nearly passed out male on the ground and picked up more of the beer bottles. Tossing them lightly into a box of recycles she sighed and ran a hand through her hair. Looking back at Collin, she slowly straightened from bending over. "Did they tell you something?" she asked with a bit of worry in her voice.

((that's alright. I'm glad you still want to continue rping with me though. ^_^ ))

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 12-18-2012, 02:51 PM

"Not really, maybe we should just leave him here and just throw a blanket or something over him. Maybe he'll learn a lesson or two." Collin bobbed down and poked Derek in the cheek. The man didn't even stir. Collin stood up, and attempted to lift him up by his arm, testing how heavy the man really was. He was pretty heavy. Rosette's question caught him off guard, but he quickly recovered and tried not to let it show.
"Nothing really, just joking around. The usual. You know, attempting to get in your pants, and the envy of those who have." Woops. Did he say too much? Was it too awkward? Was it natural? What was wrong with him. He was a bit of lady killer back in the day, and now, he's fumbling a little over someone he met a day ago. He mentally slapped himself.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-19-2012, 03:14 PM

Rosette chuckled hearing Collin talk about Derek. The guy was a bit of a health nut and worked out a ton, so he was so heavy that it was ridiculous to try and lift the male. Maybe they could grab a skateboard and drag him down the halls? Too much work. She liked Collin's words anyway and chuckled hearing them. "I think thats the best idea I've heard today." she said lightly. As he told her what the boys had been talking about, she chuckled and shook her head. "Okay so normal guys talking. Got it." she said with a chuckle and grabbed the empty tray that once held the nachos. "Dont worry about Issac and I. We are history, it's just he's like a brother now, and we are dumb enough to worry about eachother a lot." she said and waved her hand dissmissively. Grabbing some towels, she covered Derek up and put a folded one under his head. "Besides, Issac is seeing someone else anyway. He needs a strong little girl in his life." she said with a chuckle and stood, looking at Collin. "Plus I need a male who has a bigger back bone anyway." she said with a wink. "Can you grab the box of bottles and follow me to the kitchen? If we leave them out, Derek might hurt himself in his stupor."