PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-02-2013, 05:38 AM

It seemed for some reason, Torrance's heart lifted, that Soryn's sorrow had turned to joy.. to hope. By laying his heart bare, perhaps he could make his constant companion happy, even if only for a little while. The prince shifted so that the iron binding his wrists settled more comfortably against his skin, his hands bound behind his back. "I ... Oh gods, Soryn how I love you." He'd wanted to say the words since forever it seemed.

It was hard to think of spending even a moment without the half-elf at his side. Torrance knew it was wrong, on so many levels, but he needed Soryn with him, always. His future bride would just have to deal with it, he'd make things clear enough when the time arrived for that.

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 08-02-2013, 05:49 AM

He'd never quite smiled as widely as he did now, throwing his arms around Torrance's shoulders but keeping the weight from becoming uncomfortable for the awkward bindings. When he tried to speak it was nearly impossible, as if he were fighting back the urge to choke, but he was able to swallow enough to force his tongue into movement: "I... l-love you, Torrance... A-always thought... it w-wa...was a fool's wish or som... something... Like a f-fairy tale but one that... t-th-that didn't have a happy ending... Thought it m-might pass..."

All it took was a desperate kidnapping of both parties to get them to admit it. He felt stupid now for not just saying it when he had the chance. Anything could have been better than being locked up like this, as if he were the one to be saved. He couldn't imagine some young teenage love to feel so... strong. Serious. Like it was all he had keeping him going. If Torrance hadn't been so sweet over the years, Soryn's life would have been miserable.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 10-22-2013, 10:23 PM

The young prince couldn't believe it. All those times they'd been so near,, comforting each other .... And yet neither of them had felt brave enough to speak up, to say the truth of their feelings, for fear of ruining the friendship they had. Torrance smiled and laughed, shifting to make himself more comfortable in the half-elf's embrace. "We've both been such fools!" They had pushed aside their feelings, and then it took an outrageous situation like the one they'd fallen into to bring everything to the forefront.

"Now, all we need is to find a way out of this mess." He could try and negotiate their way free, in the way a prince was supposed to. His mother would understand, he was sure. It wasn't right that the shapeshifters had no place to call their own when they wanted to such much. They could also prove to be valuable allies.

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 10-22-2013, 10:43 PM

Soryn went back a bit, releasing Torrance so he could move as the iron binds would allow. But he didn't want to. Now he had a reason to hold on to Torrance and not let go, and he could say what he really wanted to. Because he didn't have to worry now. Torrance felt the same. Of course it presented so many more challenges to overcome, some that might not even have a good ending for either of them, but he didn't want to think about that while they were in such a position. Torrance was right---they had to get out. "They're... good people." Soryn said, glancing behind him. "They just want some permanent land, and there's so much to choose from... Maybe I could talk to them? Maybe... I can convince them to let us go. They might negotiate." If he could just say the right things... They liked him, after all. They liked him, they'd wanted to protect him. But his first and foremost hope was to get Torrance out of his binds.

"It just needs a little time..." He muttered, moving a little closer to Torrance. "I mean... a couple days... I can get them to trust you too. They just need to know we'll keep our word." A couple days was a long-shot, maybe, but it was a hope Soryn was willing to keep.