Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 01-21-2013, 04:06 AM

Name: Fallon (people call her fall) clearwater Vesint
Bio: Her father was kind of the Vesint Kingdom, one of the biggest kingdoms they have. So since it was so big she always got what her father thought she wanted, even if it wasn't. Yet she was happy, that was until war broke out between them and some of the neighbooring kingdoms. NOw the castle is just empty most of the time and her father is currently working to make peace with the other kingdoms.

Last edited by Palmoun; 01-21-2013 at 04:36 AM..

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-21-2013, 04:22 AM

Name: Aiko Fujitu
Bio: Aiko was born to the pure blood line that is known as the shadow guard. These are the ninjas who keep in the shadow of the royals and keep them safe. She was trained her whole life to protect the royal family, and had to watch her mother be burried along with the queen. Both had died on a mission to safely remove the royals from the castle to the safe house. Now taking her place as the leader of the ninja of her clan as her father has grown ill, she devotes herself to her work.

Palmoun

Old 01-21-2013, 04:34 AM

Fallon smiled as she sat in the castle garden and watched the birds come and fly. Yet the smile slowly disappeared as she remembered her mother. It was still painful to think about her and the birds always reminded her of her mother. She used to come out here and feed them. As the wind blew, it ruffled her hair and she tucked a strand behind her ear. "come on, cheer up, things are going to get better, it is still a beautiful day out." she said as she tried to cheer herself up. And she was right, the day was shinning and yet it only brought dread to her. It was so quiet anymore now that the soldiers were gone it kind of scared her. She then heard foot steps and saw her father coming over to her. He cleared his throat as he got closer and smiled, "hello sweetie, I had a feeling that I would find you here." he said as he watched Fallon stand up. She dusted off her red dress that showed her curves and her chest slightly. "hello dad, what brings you out here?" she asked as she looked up at him. He then sighed, "well as you know things are getting rocky here, and negotiations are still going on. But if anythings were to turn for the worst I want to show you who to trust." he said and then called out, "Aiko, front and center." Fallon waited, not breathing, she knew her family was watched but she never had met anyone of them or at least a live one. The only one she had seen was the one that had been buried with her mother.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-21-2013, 04:50 AM

Aiko watched silently in the shadows. Her eyes taking in everything as her charge enjoyed her another day out in the gardens. When it was bright and sunny, one would think it would be hard to find and hide in shadows. But to the skilled ninja, she found it entertaining. Staying still as a statue, the black haired female could hold still for hours, almost a whole day. Such was the way of the ninja in her clan. They were stealth experts to an extreme, and at any second they struck out like a cobra. Observing the King approaching, so did his protector. The male ninja was her father's best friend and practically her uncle. The male shot her a glance before disappearing into his own shadows and out of sight. Now these two royals were the most safe people in the country with the best two ninjas in the land watching over them. Aiko listened to the conversation and when he spoke her name she gave a leap. Landing lightly infront of them both she stay kneeling on one knee and hand her gaze on the ground out of respect. "My King, princess." She said smoothly in her smooth mysterious voice. It was a smokey silky voice that was the oddest but most beautiful combinations. Soon she would be allowed to look up and stand, and then she would let the princess see her face for the first time.

Palmoun

Old 01-21-2013, 04:59 AM

THe king smiled as Aiko came and he nodded. He then looked to se the slight surprise on Fallon's face and chuckled, "yes, I know it is kind of surprising to see how fast they can work. But they are our ninja's, they are our protectors." he said and then looked back to Aiko, "you may stand." he said simply before looking back at Fallon. "Fallon, this is Aiko, she has been watching over you for a long time and always will. Her father is doings the same for me and he is my best friend. Since she will always be there, I thought it was time you got to know each other." he said and then sighed as a advisor came running over. "and it seems I have to go, now please be nice you two." he said simply before running off. Fallon was still in shock at how quiet and quick she ahd been but soon recovered and smiled. She then gave a slight bow to her, "it is nice to met you." her voice was soft and silky, yet to anyone who could hear it probably would calm them. "I never knew you were shadowing me, you do a good job." she said, trying to figure out what to talk about.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-21-2013, 08:06 AM

Standing as she was told, Aiko extended to her full height, standing almost five inches above the princess, though her heels helped quite a bit. Meeting the eyes of the princess fearlessly the deep blue almost black eyes never wavored. She was the first though to turn and see the advisor come up to the king, and then watched as her father slipped away in the very shadows to follow his charge. It was true, her father cared for the king as if he were a brother, and in the times of quiet he would come out of the shadows and speak with the king. Aiko herself only had spoken on rare occasions to anyone in the royal family, mainly because the king had wanted Fallon to grow up as normally as possible. Knowing someone was watching your every move every second could be a bit unnerving. "Thank you princess. I've trained and devoted my life to protecting you, to keeping in your shadow. Considering I've been doing this job since I was four, I'm glad to know I haven't been detected yet." Aiko spoke, her voice smokey but very smooth. It was almost like a pinch of seduction in every word with a dash of spice and all smoothed out with honey. It was a faster combination. "You may ask me anything princess, I have nothing to hide from you. Even if this is the first time seeing my face, I have always been here for you. Like a protective spirit." the ninja said reassuringly. Brushing some of her very few stray strands of hair behind her shoulder, she could only wait until she was asked why she wore so very little. The armor she wore was all in certain areas and soft colors used to blend in with her surroundings. But she was barely covered to even be considered as covered, though she didn't seem to care. Which was entirely true. Aiko had a smooth but muscular frame that boasted beauty and grace, but even then if she wore covering garb, she would never truely be able to blend in with the darkness. A person always get suspicious of a dark splotch in the middle of darkness. Besides less clothes she wore the less resistance she had in movement which ment the more efficient she could protect Fallon. Aiko left nothing to chance.

Palmoun

Old 01-21-2013, 12:25 PM

Fallon watched as the ninja looked at her in the eyes and smiled a bit. Most of the time new people didn't look at her in the eyes on there first meeting but it was clear that akito was different, she looked fearless as she should. She then studied her carefully, she had a beautifully face that looked just as dangerous. Her eyes then looked over her body, it was clear to anyone who had eyes that she was beautiful and her clothing only helped in Fallon checking her out. She then looked back at her face, if she had stared at her body long enough, unlady like thoughts would enter her mind like when ever she met a hot girl. " that is very impressive, I never would of thought you would be working at the age of four, but then again I never thought I would meet my shadow. But here you are." Slight excitment in her voice and eyes. " why don't you tell me a little bit about yourself. I mean I want to hear anything your wishing to tell me." She knew not to force people to tell her things, it wasn't exactly nice. Right now she just wanted to know her as well as she knew her and by the sounds of it she knew her better then anyone else.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-21-2013, 02:37 PM

Aiko watched as Fallon looked her over, and she stood still as she did. She had seen the princess do such a thing before and a few times at that. Hearing the princess the shadow seemed to wonder just what to tell her. He life was dedicated to watching over her, so she didn't have much else to speak about. Having no husband no friends, and no free time was a solitary life. It was one that only people with strong heart and wills could devote themselves too. "I am the best of my kind in the clan, so rest assured you will always be safe." Aiko said, not as if she were gloating but it was a fact. "I don't have much to really tell you princess. I am merely your shadow.... I don't have time for anything else." She said simply and waited for a reaction. Aiko spoke simply and it seemed as if the thought of not having any friends was something that she didn't mind.

Palmoun

Old 01-21-2013, 03:02 PM

Fallon sighed as she listened to her and should of figured her shadow did nothing but shadow her. " yes I know your devoted and everything but I want to know you." She said and placed a finger on her. " I want to know what you like to do, what kind of person you are, who are your friends, and things like that." She said and let her finger fall. She then smiled and walked over to a tree, sitting down under it and patting the earth next to her. " how about if we start simple, what is your favorite animal, color and place to be?" She asked her as she smiled. She had to admit that Alito looked very pretty in the sun light but then turned to look at the sky, " my favorite animal has to be a robin, I love the color blue and I love being in the garden. But I am sure you already knew that." She said before turning to look at her ninja again.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-21-2013, 03:14 PM

Aiko felt a bit disappointed in herself as she didn't provide a good enough answer to the princess's question. Watching as she moved towards the free she sat under often, the ninja followed at a swift speed, forgetting that it was alright to be slow in front of her royal. She was squatting next to Fallon in a heart beat, more at home in the shade. Her deep eyes met the orange haired princess's again, taking in everything. There was very few times when she got this close to her charge, it was sow thing she wasn't used to yet. "Favorite animal?.... I guess I like tigers. Does black count as a color? If it doesn't then maybe blue..." Aiko said her words thoughtful and curious. "My favorite place? The castle library whenever we visit... There is no end to places I can hide in." The ninja said, seemingly pleased with her answers.

Palmoun

Old 01-21-2013, 03:49 PM

Fallon chuckled as she watched her hurry over to sit next to her. Even the. Aiko didn't sit but squat down next to her. Reaching out, she gently placed a hand on her shoulder, " sit down and relax for a second. Your acting like we are going to be attacked any second and I know for a fact we aren't." She said before letting her hand drop from aiko shoulder. She then smiled as she got her answers and chuckled lightly. " of course black is a color and I should of guessed that it was your favorite color. But the library is nice, I like going in there to lose myself in a book. Do you read? And if you do what is your favorite kind of book?" She asked as she smiled at her ninja. She seemed nice, a little rough and quiet but she liked her. It was probably due to the fact that she felt safe around her.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-21-2013, 06:04 PM

Aiko felt the touch on her shoulder and did her best not to flinch away and attack. Slowly sinking down to her knees she sat next to the princess. Of course black was her favorite color, or at least that's what the princess seemed to be saying. "I don't read. I never learned how." She said and looked around the garden. The flowers were beautiful and the sun was annoying. Hearing movement she watched a bunny skitter by and knew that she was a very plain girl indeed. Nothing was interesting about her really, and she could tell that the princess thought other wise. Holding her hands in her lap the raven haired female looked back at the princess. "I like the book beauty and the beast. Mother read it to me when I couldn't sleep."

Palmoun

Old 01-21-2013, 06:16 PM

Fallon saw her flinched and guessed that she wans't use to having a kind touch. Though when she heard her, she was surprised to hear that she couldn't read. She then watched her carefully as she looked at the garden and the flowers. Though when she heard her, she smiled, "I am glad that you like that book, it is one of my favorites." she said as she smiled at her and then jumped to her feet. "why dont I teach you how to read? I am sure that you will like it." she said as she smiled down at her and then gently took her hand into her own. "that is if you want to learn." she said as she looked down at Aiko and hoped that she wanted too. It would give her more reason to hang out with her.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-21-2013, 06:36 PM

Aiko watched as the princess jumped to her feet, propelled by the excitement to teach her to read. How odd, the way her being lit up at the thought of helping her. It solidified the fact that Fallon was a gentle loving creature at heart. Letting her hand be taken the ninja girl slowly stood, and nodded. Her mother had been taught to read by the Queen and her father had taught himself to read when watching the king read and sign papers. She might as well learn. That and she didn't want to disappoint the princess. "I would like to learn if you have time to spare your majesty... But I would advise it best if I followed in the shadows until we arrive to our destination. I am not to be seen or heard by anyone other then you." The raven haired woman said, allowing her hand to be held until the princess let go. Some people would say she's cold, but the ones who knew her understood that she was professional down to the last detail. It was her duty.

Palmoun

Old 01-21-2013, 07:03 PM

Fallon smiled when she saw the nod and danced around slightly. "great, I can't wait to get started." she said as she looked at her ninja. "and I have plently of spare time on my hands. Since the war has started all I really have to do anymore is make public appearances. Sort of a way to show people that their is hope for a better future." she said as she smiled at Aiko. She then let go of her hand and smiled, "now lets head to the library, I can't wait to get started. I think I will teach you to read the beauty and the best first since that is your favorite." she said as she smiled at her. She then turned and headed towards the library, knowing that Aiko would soon follow.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-21-2013, 07:30 PM

Aiko watched as the princess gave a little dance, as she spoke about the reading the ninja nodded. It would be good to be able to read the book and not have to rely on memory to remember the story. Knowing that Fallon had a lot of free time, the shadow dweller nodded and slunk back into the shadows in a blink of an eye. It was as if like a spirit she just vanished, though she truely was just following her princess. They heading into the castle and towards the north tower that held the library. Once inside Aiko preformed the usual routine, checking the whole room to make sure it was safe before returning to the spot she had chosen to watch Fallon from. She waited for the princess to call her, knowing that her call and the kings call were the only things that would bring her from hiding.

Palmoun

Old 01-22-2013, 02:26 AM

Fallon smiled as she got to the library and sighed, this place always felt great to be in. Walking around, she knew that Aiko was still watching her and it was kind of nice to know the face of her protector. Walking around, she ran her fingers against the book spines as she walked down the ails of the library. But soon she came to where she wanted to be at and smiled as she reached out and pulled out a book. She then headed over to a window and sat down under it, "Aiko, come and join me, it is kind of hard to teach someone to read when they aren't next to you to see the book." she said as she carefully opened the book with care and smiled as she saw the pictures in the book. It was beautifully done and she gently ran a finger over the picture as she waited for Aiko.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-22-2013, 04:15 AM

Hearing her call, Aiko appeared like a wisp of smoke beside Fallon. Kneeling next to the princess, she watched curiously as those fingers ran over the pictures. The ninja had always admired art. But she hasn't had a chance to paint or draw for a very long time. Last year the one day she got off she had devoted to a painting of Fallon under the cherry blossom tree, the same tree they had sat under today. It was her charge's favorite tree. "How shall I start to learn?" She asked as she looked into that peaceful perfect face of her princess. Those eyes were always so full of emotion, it drew in the woman's intrest considering all those she knew were almost void of all emotion. Realizing she was inches from the other girl she backed off. "I apologize princess. I got too close." She apologized and bowed her head to the girl holding the book.

Palmoun

Old 01-22-2013, 04:43 AM

Fallon smiled as Aiko appeared at her side and she smiled as she showed her the book. It was clear the picture caught her eyes since she looked at it carefully and she smiled. "well lets start with simple words." she said happily as she looked at Aiko, "actually we will start with letters, then words and see how well you get it." She hardly realized how close she was till Aiko moved and she frowned slightly. She had liked how close she had been, her eyes and face a mystery to her. But she just smiled and blushed slightly, "it is okay Aiko." she said and found herself placing a hand on Aiko's cheek, "it is okay, there is no such thing as getting to close." she said as she smiled at her. "now then, how about if we start with these letters." she said as she started to point at them and teach her what letters formed each word.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-22-2013, 05:46 AM

Aiko felt the soft hand on her cheek and was mildly surprised. She hasn't expected the princess to cup her cheek. Lifting her head she met those kind eyes again and then touched her cheek were the hand used to be. What an odd feeling? She had no idea what the feeling had been. Fallon then began teaching her the letters, and the ninja found that she understood quite easily how the firmed a word. The sounds on the other hand made if a bit harder on her. It wasn't until she heard then all together that she would realize what word it was. Once she accomplished saying and reading the word she moved to the next, slowly cataloging these things into her brain. Soon she read the first sentence, and suddenly a proud smile grew on her lips. "I read a sentence... I read my first sentence." She breathed, the quelled happiness coming through her words. Her eyes seemed to glow a bit with the happiness of achieving this reading.

Palmoun

Old 01-22-2013, 06:02 AM

Fallon smiled as she taught her and was rather surprised at how easily she got ahold of this. Yet she guessed it came with being a ninja or something. Though as she got the words, she remembered them and soon she read the first sentence. Hearing her, Fallon smiled and cheered for her, "that is wonderful!!! your a real quick learner." she said as she smiled at her and saw the happiness in her eyes. She liked it, Glad to know that her ninja wasn't completely serious all the time. "now then do you want to try reading some more or do you want to go and do something else?" she asked her and smiled. Yet she had a feeling that Akio would like to read more now that she was getting the hang of it.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-22-2013, 08:34 AM

Aiko smiled a bit wider as Fallon cheered for her success. Hearing the princess off her a choice, the ninja pointed to the book. She was on a role, and maybe if she was lucky she could finish reading the page today. They sat there, heads close together as the black haired woman began to venture for her forth sentence when Aiko suddenly looked up. "A messenger, I will be your shadow." Aiko said softly and just as the door opened, the ninja was gone. Seeing the slight surprise on Fallon's face the messenger boy bowed his head. "Princess, your father summons you to the great hall. There are visitors arriving. Aiko took in the information and glanced out the windowsill, sure enough three carriages were pulling up the entrance of the palace. Not being told about this before hand made her wonder if it was last minute peace planning, she could only wonder.

Palmoun

Old 01-22-2013, 04:34 PM

Fallon smiled when she pointed to the book and continued to teach her each word as they went through the next sentence and then the next sentence. Yet as they were about to do the forth she looked up at Aiko, "a messenger?" and then she was gone. Frowning, she tried to think of why she needed to be summoned but when the messenger bowed she sighed and slowly got to her feet. Tucking the book in her arms she looked and smiled at the Messenger, "thank you, now I best be going, I am sure my father wants me there as soon as possible." she then headed out to the great hall. She wondered who the visitors could be, maybe it was some of her friends from the neighboring kingdoms or something, but something told her it wasn't. ONce she got to the great hall, she made her way to her father and smiled, "hello father, who has come to visit today?" she asked as she smiled up at him.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-22-2013, 10:27 PM

Aiko kept up easily with the princess as she made her way to the throne room. She joined her father on their perch and he gave her a soft look. "Fallon." The king said kindly and took her hand. "You know that with the war, we have been looking for stronger alliances... Well I and three other kingdoms agreed to have an alliance... In exchange all of their sons are going to ask to court you." He explained gently and cupped her cheek. "I wish for you to let them, you don't have to pick one any time soon, but just letting them try to win your heart is all these boys want... They are like fans of yours." He explained lightly and waited for her reaction before he let the three princes in. Aiko felt her chest crush her heart at the words of the king and she took in a steadying breath to try and breath again. Her father out a hand on her back reassuringly. "Our job is to protect them no matter what. It requires devotion, which is a form of love. It's going to hurt, but Fallon is going to have to pick a husband someday.... She can't be with a person that supposedly doesn't exsist." He explained softly to his daughter who's head was spinning. Love? Husbands? It was all a bit overwhelming for the female as she watched Fallon. "Have I fallen in love with her this whole time?" Aiko whispered to herself as she watched the princess.

Palmoun

Old 01-22-2013, 10:43 PM

Fallon smiled as her father took her hand and seemed happy. Yet as his words started to sink in, the smile that usually stayed on her face constantly slowly started to fall. By the time that he was done talking, she looked like the life had just gone out of her. She had hoped that her father would know, that she wasn't exactly a normal princess. Her mother had known and said she was going to tell father, but she guessed it had never happened. Slowly looking down at the ground, she felt like she couldn't' speak, couldn't' breath. Slowly she managed to muster up a few words, "I... can't..." and with that she walked out of their as fast as she could. Her mind filled with something she wasn't sure of right now but all she knew was that she wanted to get out of here. Thoughts of her being with a... Husband made her want to puke. After a while she found herself hiding in a closet in a guest room. It was a place where no one would look for her and that was what she wanted. She wanted no one to come looking for her because right now she felt like no one would understand.