MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast
Send a message via AIM to MissJiff

Old 03-29-2013, 06:38 AM

She yawned once more and rolled onto her side, pulling the covers up over her head. She opened an eye and looked over at the book, raising her eyebrow as she read the cover. Once he came out of the bathroom and sat up a little and placed her chin in her hand. "Trying to understand me when I switch back to Russian?"

Cinderhaze
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-29-2013, 12:59 PM

He looked over the book at her and nodded. "At least a little, yeah." He turned the page and set his eyes back to the book. "It's a little tough...but it will help avoid more of these when you switch accidentally during combat." He laughed a little and tapped one of the scars. He yawned and shifted a little in his bed before turning another page. "It can be hard to follow your plans when I can't understand you under pressure."

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast
Send a message via AIM to MissJiff

Old 04-01-2013, 06:57 PM

"I translate sometimes." She stretched and rested her head back on the pillow. "Scars give character." She rolled over and pulled the blankets over her head. "We talk to the Warden tomorrow, yes?" Rubi yawned and rubbed her eyes. "Then we sleep." She muttered and started to drift off.