¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 05-03-2014, 06:40 PM

LINAAAAA! :D
You're a panda. lol

linapoo
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-04-2014, 05:31 PM

Suooonnaa ;V; /// hugs
ahahah..and you're a woman...trying to seduce me XD??

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 05-04-2014, 07:11 PM

Oh yes ;)
*gives you her 'come hither' eyes*

linapoo
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-05-2014, 02:05 AM

let me roll around in your satin paradise secrets +q+;;;;
oh congrats on winning madame's contest btw! your entry was pretty fab and perfect

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 05-05-2014, 02:21 AM

JOIN ME!

Thank you! :) It was a nice surprise to come on to. Especially the gold! I've been so poor lol

linapoo
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-05-2014, 02:28 AM

ugh me too lolol becomes a hobo with you ;q; at least we have satin paradise ....
it's pretty hard to earn gold on Mene when you're not posting XDD stares at my activity..haha

how have you been?

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 05-05-2014, 03:21 AM

Yeah, most of my gold just comes from winning the occasional contest. But it goes pretty quickly. :x I try to play the games when I remember, too.

Ugh, stressed. I have so much going on right now and not enough time for it all
How about you?

linapoo
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-05-2014, 04:55 AM

Yeah, there are just so many pretty items to get. 8( I might just stick with donating for Mennies so I can get pretty items and then also sell things as well hahaha.

I'm sorry to hear that ahhhh ;q; I'm pretty much the same; Finals are here and then I have summer school waiting in a month or few weeks too. Guh it just never ends...Why am I on the internet?? Nobody knows..hahaha

Good luck with whatever you gotta do though ;Q; !!

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 05-05-2014, 05:08 AM

lol I can never afford to use real money on here, sadly. I would like to help mene a little, too.

Yup, I have finals the week after next week. D: I'm so stressed about it. But then I am going to go work in Missouri at a science camp for the summer, so I have to move all my stuff back to my parents for the summer so that I don't have to pay rent. And then I have to fly out. But I only have a week and a half to get all packed while also writing papers and preparing for presentations and studying for the finals

Thank yoouuu! Good luck on your finals!

linapoo
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-05-2014, 05:18 AM

I usually use earnings from commissions so I only donate ever so little. TvT;; But it's okay, I think being a active member is just as important.

Omg wow no halp you need a hero ..._( <)- lays down for you. well hopefully after that is over it will be smooooth sailing. it's aewsome you got work at a science camp!! sounds fun. :3

thankss. I'm going to fail I can feel it in my bones ;;; ah I should get off the internet.

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 05-05-2014, 06:29 AM

Oh, that makes sense. You've been on a hiatus for awhile, too.

Right? I'm so freaked out about it. So much to do and so little time. Well, it's going to be a tough summer. I'm really hoping my boyfriend gets the job, too, so we can still be together. I hate being long distance.

I know what you mean. I keep going online and not doing my work, too. I've been completely not feeling this semester and just gave up trying the last few weeks. I just want to be doonne!

Good idea! Good luck with your studies!

linapoo
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-05-2014, 03:32 PM

Yeah I have. School and life and tumblr....whistles..XD

You'll get through it! I believe in youu! Haha believe in me who believes in you! 8D Aww, I hope that happens too! Long distance relationships... 8(( My bf is leaving the country soon to back home...I don't know if he will ever come back to the US LOL I sure do know how to pick em'. Wallows in relationship. What r relationship

Sameeee!! Goodbye schooool. I can't wait to be done with it for good. 8( It's going to be a few more years though. Sadly. Even more if I end up going to grad school. Blech.

Thanks you too. ;V; Today is the last day for me to study...gah I probably won't log on for the rest of the day LOL forcesselftofocus!!!

linapoo
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-09-2014, 07:20 PM

Wooo I ended up starting on the Yumeh costume..haha...It's really bad orz
but I will try to improve it later uvu;; I didn't even start on the crown hahaha

Also here are some scribbles..I'm too lazy to pixel them haha maybe someday... ;q;
i call this one, dad's sweater lol

woo gradients

and oops, sorry about the double post /// i thought it would merge... OTL

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 05-09-2014, 09:44 PM

Double posts only merge if they're within a few hours of each other. Not against the rules otherwise.

I love that sweater! I'm all about big sweaters IRL.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 05-09-2014, 11:44 PM

I want the fuck out of everything. Dx.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 05-13-2014, 07:29 PM

i knowwww right! they're amazing

Axenblade
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Axenblade

Old 05-18-2014, 10:20 AM

Dad's sweater is adorable. I think that'll look really cute on female avatars.

linapoo
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-18-2014, 05:11 PM

I will probably make a male version that actually fits hahaha. XD
Maybe buttoned up? Meh, we have too many buttoned up jackets ahhaha

I want to pixel suspenders too...Mene is in desperate need for them ;_;

...what
the one on the very far right was the first one
but i didn't like how jagged it was in comparison so i tried to change it

[EDIT]
I decided to try at creating doll lips?? Haha I just edited the current pair of lips I am wearing...

Tried to make them a little more faded and pinker O:

[EDIT2]

Also decided to start on this project 8'D even tho i have like 1313674 other incomplete ones

just started shading the sleeves...kind of wonky but getting there! not sure if i like the dithering or not
i will probably not dither. D8 i aint good at it ahahaa

[EDIT3]

WOAH mama i'm doing all sorts of edits hahahaha

tried to make eyes from scratch...they look funky ehhe
also gave her a mouth and eyebrows n everything :'D

Last edited by linapoo; 05-21-2014 at 03:19 AM..

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 05-21-2014, 06:05 PM

and it is all gorgeous

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 05-27-2014, 03:59 AM

I like the eyebrows! I feel like they need a bit of filling out on the outer sides, but they look so much more like real eyebrows than what we currently have. The eyes need a bit more work (can't put my finger on where so I can't be constructive here, sorry!), but I like their natural look too. But I know facial features are done differently than regular items, so you might want to ask Jelly how those should be made before you spend too much more time on them, just so you don't have to go back and redo everything later.

I'd definitely suggest working a project to completion and submitting it. Your work is really nice, and I'd love to see it in the shops! Shame to spend so much time on it and then not finish it, you know? Not to dissuade you from continuing that lovely sweater, of course.

linapoo
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-27-2014, 08:14 PM

Thanks everyone ;v;/

For the eyebrows/eyes, yeah I agree with you Cherry. In my opinion, they are a little bit too square and lack in relative symmetry if you ask me. But I will fool with them! I didn't know the face stuff was done differently. O: That is good to know.

Ahh, I dunno about how many items I will submit if I will at all. :P If an item is pretty good, I will be brave and submit it! I think I will submit the sweaters (once I fix them up), dad's sweater, suspenders, and perhaps the blouse if I have time to touch it up again. These are just for fun, but I think if it could help Mene with some more items, that'd be cool too. 8) Not to say that they would be ever put into the shops, but wishful thinking. XDD;;; I did submit the tube tops though! Crosses fingers... They may be too simple. XD;

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 05-27-2014, 08:24 PM

Why not submit your sailor dresses after some final tweaking? They're cute!

linapoo
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-27-2014, 08:35 PM

XD sure. I think I've improved a teeny bit since then so hopefully they will be okay! <3
alsoIthinkjellydoesn'tlikesailorthemedclothes

but yeah you all are free to suggest what I should submit. 8) That will help motivate me to finish too hahaha;;

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 05-27-2014, 08:38 PM

Well, you could also take the shape of the dress and remove the sailor aspects. If you want a big challenge... well, we have no patterned dresses. Go with the one that doesn't have the sailor collar, the one with the waist band and the little neck ribbon.

linapoo
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-27-2014, 09:58 PM

Ooohhh. patterns would be really cool. +_+
Polkadots!