View Poll Results: What are you doing for Halloween?
Trick-or-Treating! 3 10.00%
Going to a Halloween Party! 3 10.00%
Handing out candy! 7 23.33%
Homework! 3 10.00%
Working! 4 13.33%
Can't stop, won't stop Mene Event! 10 33.33%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 10-31-2013, 06:32 PM

Antagonist:~~join us!

Seiki Nova
Wishing on Shooting Stars

Old 10-31-2013, 06:38 PM

Miro, just play anyways! It's all for fun anyways : )

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 10-31-2013, 07:32 PM

lovely entries so far!

Seiki Nova

Old 10-31-2013, 07:34 PM

I wish there were more teams entries though. Maybe I should ask Longcat if she'd advertise the teams challenge in the Monster Hunt thread?

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 10-31-2013, 08:09 PM

She might do that.

Seiki Nova

Old 10-31-2013, 08:10 PM

I mean, it's just a bit of crossover really. I'll message her.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 10-31-2013, 08:20 PM

And her's isn't an avi contest so yeah ^.^

Seiki Nova

Old 10-31-2013, 08:22 PM

Message sent! : D

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 10-31-2013, 08:40 PM

Yay!

I feel like my creativity for these avi's is fizzling!

Must keep changing o.0

---------- Post added 10-31-2013 at 09:41 PM ----------

Actually I think my problem is I hate these eggs o.0

Seiki Nova

Old 10-31-2013, 08:46 PM

Why do you keep trying to use them then? XD

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 10-31-2013, 08:47 PM

Because the Item guide has no preview for the cracked ones

Seiki Nova

Old 10-31-2013, 08:55 PM

Gotcha. So you're coming up with preview outfits?

You should get Jelly to fill in some of the item tags. For instance, only two of the Estella items are tagged with "Estella". You can't find them in the marketplace by searching Estella.

I might be the only one who has an issue with that though so... ignore me xD

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 10-31-2013, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiki Nova View Post
Randeh, the Estella skirts are so gorgeous! I noticed that they're not tagged with "Estella" though so they don't show up in the marketplace haha!
I know! They are all in McQuade Boutique...one of the only items I know exactly what store it's in (apart from the obvious footwear and stuff xD).
Quote:
Originally Posted by M i r o View Post
I would play... if I had so much more items XD
Miro are you insane?! your avatars are GORGEOUS! Enter enter enter!
Quote:
I wish there were more teams entries though. Maybe I should ask Longcat if she'd advertise the teams challenge in the Monster Hunt thread?
I will be entering this one 8D Just trying to figure out which team I want to be on...lol
Quote:

You should get Jelly to fill in some of the item tags. For instance, only two of the Estella items are tagged with "Estella". You can't find them in the marketplace by searching Estella.

The lack of tags on items drives me bananas! I wish I could go in and properly tag everything! I'd be a tagging mad women! *cackles*

Seiki Nova

Old 10-31-2013, 09:31 PM

Like, certain things bug me. Why can't I search clover and find all of the St. Patrick's Day/clover items for example? Annoying, but eh.

Did you not sign up for a team before the event started?

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 10-31-2013, 09:36 PM

Nope, I wasn't around when the event started (haven't really been around around for a while...lots of personal stuff caused my life to crash into pieces..picking those up)...so I don't even really know the basics of the event. Normally I post all over but because I didn't take the time to read up on the event I'm posting here...and that's it XD (Halloween threads anyways). I entered the avatar contest (Fire & water) and that's it too lol! I'm so disappointed in myself because there are a lot of really fun games this time around...but you needed to sign up! BAH!

Same thing here! I wish I could search "EI" and ALL of them come up, or "CI" and they all come up (even if I have to type in "contribution" or whatever). Clover is the same idea.

It's the same thing for the DAC. If you type in "Gold Necklace" it brings up the Golden Pendant from the Midas Touch CI. But if you type in "golden pendant" you get nothing XD Just little things that make me bonkers hahaha

Last edited by R a n d e h; 10-31-2013 at 09:39 PM..

Seiki Nova

Old 10-31-2013, 09:45 PM

I'm like the complete opposite of you. I never participate in the games even if I do sign up. I'll do the simple ones like the monster hunt where all I have to do is post once a day, but if I have to put in any more effort than that, I'm over it. And I'm such a hermit that I just don't like to branch out. I have literally since the event started stuck to like four threads in total. Three of them are my threads, the fourth is Maria's xD

I'm glad that you're starting to pick things back up again. I'm about ready to go into full on breakdown mode within the next few weeks. There's been a lot of hurdles lately that I've managed to overcome but there's a lot that keeps coming. I'm using Mene as a distraction basically.

In a perfect world, tags would be perfect. There's always the good old workaround. Look for item types, colors, etc. It's a pain, but you can still find them that way.

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 10-31-2013, 10:28 PM

Haha! I normally also post in the easy threads, just this event has me off guard because I am so unfocused. But at least you are participating!! That's more than some people :D!!!

Thank you :) I'm glad as well...I hope my life is done taking a shit on me though .____.;; now to just figure out the boyfriend situation and then I think I'm good. Did I mention I hate relationships? Goddamn! I hope things clear up for you D: Mene as a distraction is perfect but it sucks that you need a distraction! Why can't life just agree with us? Like chance!

I have a file that I've saved some of the work arounds I've found for certain items XDDD!

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 10-31-2013, 10:32 PM

*sends luffs to Randeh*

Relationships are so hard D:

Seiki Nova

Old 10-31-2013, 10:44 PM

You have a file? That's fantastic!

I'm sorry you're having relationship issues. I would say that's what my problem is, but then again I would have had to have been in a relationship to have relationship problems. My life issues stem from money issues. I'm really stressed about being able to pay my bills for the next couple of months because I haven't been able to find a job since I moved back to this side of town for school and my money is running really really low. Which is fine, I can budget. But to top that off, both my dad and my brother were recently let go from their jobs because their boss was a nazi and now my mom is the only one working and she can't support the three of them and help me if it gets to that point on her own. So I'm stressing for them when I should just be worrying about school and figuring out how to manage my finances. It's stupid how much money can affect someone's life. You need it for everything!

Easy threads are just going to have to be where it's at for me. I don't want to make the effort to branch out to other places.

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 10-31-2013, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria-Minamino View Post
*sends luffs to Randeh*

Relationships are so hard D:
Awe! Thank you love noodle! *squeeze*
Quote:
You have a file? That's fantastic!

I'm sorry you're having relationship issues. I would say that's what my problem is, but then again I would have had to have been in a relationship to have relationship problems. My life issues stem from money issues. I'm really stressed about being able to pay my bills for the next couple of months because I haven't been able to find a job since I moved back to this side of town for school and my money is running really really low. Which is fine, I can budget. But to top that off, both my dad and my brother were recently let go from their jobs because their boss was a nazi and now my mom is the only one working and she can't support the three of them and help me if it gets to that point on her own. So I'm stressing for them when I should just be worrying about school and figuring out how to manage my finances. It's stupid how much money can affect someone's life. You need it for everything!

Easy threads are just going to have to be where it's at for me. I don't want to make the effort to branch out to other places.
Ha, I'm pathetically nerdy like that! I'm addicted to this site called FlightRising.com and I have a giant excel spreadsheet for that site XDDD! I should really clean this file up and share it with people who are having issues finding things!

Ugh I don't know what I hate more. Relationship issues or money issues. That might sound wild, but relationship issues suck because you're doing it to yourself. You can easily walk away. Money issues suck because sometimes you have no control over it! Your situation sounds really crappy . The job market is the dirt worse all over too so I feel for you D: What are you taking in school? I'm assuming it's not possible to move somewhere with a better job flow? SOOOOO crappy that the entire family is going to suffer on the job loss. That's so shitty D: *pats* keep your chin up, it will get better! Just have to keep pounding the pavement! Is it a lack of jobs or lack of jobs you want that's keeping you from makin' monies? Or maybe school getting in the way? I'm not sure how resumés work in the US, but I'm always willing to help you out with yours if you need it :)

xD Nothin' wrong with that!

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 10-31-2013, 11:29 PM

You guys should post tag suggestions in the DAC forum. There's also a thread over there that helps you find items. X3 The tagging system is a bit bothersome...

Seiki Nova

Old 10-31-2013, 11:45 PM

You should clean it up and do what Kent suggests! Post it in the thread thingy.

I could move, but I don't know if it would do me any difference. I live in Phoenix which is the sixth largest city in the US and my school has over 70,000 students that go to the main campus (where I'm at) daily so there's just a lot of competition. And while I would love to be picky with jobs, I know better. I've applied for retail, office, fast food, restaurants, gas stations, school, transportation, and many other types of jobs so I'm not being picky.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 10-31-2013, 11:46 PM

Quote:

Sorry had to take the girls out trick or treating but I wanted to comment on this. I think Iku is working on the tagging system.

Seiki Nova

Old 10-31-2013, 11:57 PM

Shweet!

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 11-01-2013, 12:01 AM

He posted a thing in community chat a short while back about it, but then found a different way. It sounds like a huge undertaking.