Naku
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Naku Send a message via Yahoo to Naku

Old 03-01-2008, 03:22 AM

Botan lead the way towards an old friend of hers place in the human realm. She had learned that her old friend was now living here almost hiding from everyone. She knocked on the door but no one answered. "I tell her I'm coming and she doesn't even answer the door." Yusuke chuckled behind her as Keiko and the other girls frown some. "Maybe she's hiding from you?" Botan glared at him then "Shut it." Koenma turned towards a neighbor as he removed the pasifer from his mouth. "Excuse me have you seen the women that lives here?"

The neighbor smiled at him "She left early this morning. You might try the park. I know from the women that use to live here that she loves to go into the park and stare at the heavens. Something about trying to remember a past that is so filled with sadness." They bowed there head in respect and headed towards the park. Kurama looked at Botan who seemed to be on cloud nine. "What is this friend like Botan?" Botan smiled some. "She's really a cat demon from the demon world. Who doesn't remember her past. And no one seems to know anything about her. Just the tattoo on her back that seems off for a cat demon to have." Hiei grunted some. "Whats so wrong with a tattoo. What is it a feline of her self?"

Botan shook her head some. "No black angel wings." She said softly. "The cat demon tribes will not take her in. Since she is not one of theres. And no other demon's will dare bother with her. For something she doesn't remember happening. No one is really sure if that was sure or something else." Keiko blinked slightly. "What happen that they can't tell who really did it?" Botan glanced at Keiko. "They say that she saw an old picture of some demon and started to scream bloody murder that he killed them all. She says some guys name. When they tried to stop her. If it really was her that is. She lashed out at them. At one point black angel wings burst out of her back splattering blood behind her as she nearly kills someone before fainting and going back to normal." She looks back at everyone again. "But like I said no one is sure if that was her or not."

Naku
*^_^*

Old 03-02-2008, 09:43 PM

Everyone looked at each other then as they followed Botan. Neither one was sure if they should keep following her or just turn around and head back now before anything else could and most likely happen to them then. Before any of them could do what he or she wanted to do they stood before a rather old looking tree that you could see that the leafs here glowing some. Botan smiled brightly then turning towards the group. "Were here." She said smiling brightly. Yusuke looked at Botan and then towards the tree. "Were here to see a tree? We can see those any were." Botan glared at him then. "No were not here to see a tree so shut it." She turned and walked towards the tree then. "HEY NAKU ARE YOU UP THERE?"

A women appeared in the top branches of the tree. She had long purplish black hair that was longer then Keiko's. She was wearing a ninja style outfit that hug her curves. The women jumped down from the tree and walked towards then. You could clearly see her black cat ears on top of her head then and her tail as well flicking back and forth then. "Hello Botan." She smiled at the blue haired bubbly Grim reaper. "Its been a long time." Her voice was like honey to the boys. They were all staring at the women who just stood there looking only at her friend before she blushed and looked at all the others. "Oh hello I'm Naku." Koenma cleared his throat some. "So your Botan's friend that lives in this realm?"

Naku turned towards the guy with a pasifer in his mouth and nodded her head some. "Yes I am. Oh your the new leader of the demon realm. I don't much get over there anymore. To many bad memory's and things that maybe I should keep forgotten." She nodded her head some. "Um who is everyone Botan?" She said looking at her friend then. Botan started left to right then. "The guy with the snear on his face is Yusuke. The girl beside him is his girlfriend Keiko. The girl with the light blue hair is Yukina and the short guy beside her is her brother Hiei. The guy behind her with the orange hair is her boyfriend Kuwabara. And the guy with the red hair there is really Yoko Kurama." Naku bowed at them. "Hello to everyone. Its nice to meet other friends of Botan." She turned towards her friend then. "Um Botan did you ever keep your end of are bargain?" She asked her then. She watched Botan turn beet red then. "I guess not." She giggled then.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 03-15-2008, 12:24 AM

Koenma looked at Naku then. "What bargain is this?" He asked. Naku giggled some watching Botan glare at her. "Oh if I went and saw people to help me regain my memory's. She would in turn tell the guy she worked for son that she's in love with him. But I guess she didn't." Koenma blushed some knowing that Botan worked for his father and that would make him the one that Botan fell for. Yusuke chuckled some watching Koenma get a clue. "Isn't that hard to piece together. Anyway what keeps you from remembering Naku?" Naku sighed softly. "I see to much death and I feel so much hate and rage towards one person for causing all of this." She said looking sad for a secound. Koenma sighed softly. "I'm sorry to say but something tells me your going to need to remember now."

Naku looked at Koenma then. "What do you mean?" Everyone was looking at him then as Botan spoke. "There is talk and some hits that a demon a cat demon male has started to gain power. He has the same mark as you do on your back. His plains are not really known right now. No one seems to really know what they are. They just know that he's looking for you. And just like you there is nothing known about him either." Naku stood still as the wind blew across her hair picking it up some. It didn't bother anyone else but just her. "Then you might have to fight me to get me to remember Koenma. I lash out at everyone and every thing then." Koenma nodded his head some as the girls all stepped back then as the males cycled around Naku then.

Naku sat down then looking at every one around her. "I am sorry for anything I will do to you. And please don't be scared of me either." She whispered softly. Koenma stood some ways back and shot a light beam out of his hand at Naku. "Time for you to remember Naku." Naku fell to the ground the rest of the way then to sleep. Koenma kept the connection though as Naku for now seemed to be calm. They were starting out at the very start of her life. Soon you could smell salt in the air as Naku started to cry. She shot up then as Koenma kept the connection going. "You killed them. You killed them all." She sounded angry as her eyes turned to red. She stalked towards Kurama as she kept on ranting at him. "You killed my mother and father. You killed Paku and you even trying to kill me. I will not let you. I can't let you." Though in her mind it wasn't Kurama doing the killing it was someone else. Black angel wings burst from her back then blood splattering about as she kept on ranting. Koenma fearing for Kurama's life sent a full blast forcing her remember really quickly as she went to slash at Kurama's throat she fainted right on him instead.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 03-15-2008, 12:25 AM

Kurama looked down at the women in his arms then. "What was that?" He said looking at her. Botan blinked slightly. "I guess part of what made her forget her child hood." She said looking at Koenma then. "Yes thats what it was. She should remember everything now. And should be only a matter of time before she wakes up now." He said nodding his head some then. Yusuke looked back at the other girls. "Its safe now I think?" Keiko came up and hugged Yusuke then. "Why did she lash out at Kurama then?" Koenma shrugged his shoulders then. "I don't know." He said simply.

Kurama picked her up bridal style in his arms then and looked at the others. "I don't think we want to lay her down on the ground then did we?" Botan shook her head slightly. "No you should take her back to her place and I will stay with her until she wakes up." Kurama nodded his head slightly then. Before Kurama could agree or disagree with that Koenma spoke up then. "Kurama will stay with her until she wakes up. The rest should stay in the area of her house should something come up and Kurama needs help. We have stuff to do when we get back to the office Botan. And you have some explaining to do then." Botan couldn't get away from her boss until he sent them both back to the office then.

Kurama chuckled softly as did the others as they started to walk then back to Naku's house. Kurama got some change looks from some people as he walked. But he simply stated. "She passed out I think. To tired from earlier." The men would chuckle and the women blushed some before they went on there way then. Kurama even was blushing as Naku's neighbor looked at him funny as he walked up the steps of Naku's house and let him self in then. Kurama walked up stairs to the bed then and laid her on it then. He removed her shoes then and headed down stairs then to wait for Naku to wake up. And so he could explain what had happen should she still not remember anything. And to let the others in after she did wake up and everything was fine then. He sat down to wait.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 03-15-2008, 12:25 AM

Naku woke up some time later and yawned softly as she looked around her room. "What am I doing in here?" She said as she slowly sat up and rubbed her head some. "I brought you here." Kurama said from the door way. Naku jumped slightly and looked towards him. "Don't do that to a person who just woke up." Kurama blushed softly and gave her a glass of water and some aspirin. "I figured your head might hurt after that." Naku nodded some slightly. "There is a meeting in the demon realm about the evil that is coming tomorrow. Koenma would like for you to be there to tell us why he's after you. And anything thing else helpful."

Naku looked up then and sighed she took the pills and shook her head some. "I don't know. I don't know if I want to face this either." She looked up at Kurama and could almost feel Yoko Kurama looking back at her then. "Your not the same demon that helped me long ago. Your so very differnt and strange almost now. Its as if you became a differnt person when you became human. But please leave me be now. I really don't know what I am going to do now." She said as she turned away from Kurama then. He sighed and nodded his head slightly. "You should rest." He muttered softly before he turned and left her room and then the house.

A few days later the meeting was held. Every demon and Yusuke's team was there. Botan sat next to Koenma but she seemed more content to look around and the others that had gathered then. "Naku isn't here." She whispered sadly. "Kurama didn't you ask her to come?" Kurama nodded his head slightly. "Yes I did. Back once when I was Yoko Kurama I fell in love with that women and who she was back then. Now she is so different it makes me sad to see that she isn't here." Keiko was there as well as the other human and non fighting demon's. Everyone had to be here for this meeting. It effected both worlds. Koenma patted Botan on the leg then as he stood in his older form. "Then let us begin then."

Naku
*^_^*

Old 03-15-2008, 12:26 AM

"We our under attack buy the self proclaim Lord Draco he says that the realms all belong to him. That being well it says here the demon and the human one. And something about a third one. I don't know what that one is just yet." A voice spoke from the back then as it came forward then. "That would be the angel's realm." Naku appered threw the group of demon's then. "The angel's have been closed off since before my father's time." Koenma stated as he looked at Naku then. "How do you know anything about it?"

Naku sighed softly as she leaned against the desk some. "Because I was born there. On the demon half of that place. May I tell the story about why he is after all of them and my self?" Koenma nodded as he pulled Botan into his lap then. "Yes." He stated then. Naku sighed then as she spoke. "When I was just a kitten the demon angel's and the human angel's lived together rather well it would seem. Both had there rulers and the seer for saw that love if not friendship would bind both together forever. My father and uncle were fighting outside the house as me and Paku looked to our mother to find out what was going on here." She sighed softly as she sat down then as she kept on speaking then.

One night shortly after that fight the humans forced us out of our home and into the normal demon realm. My uncle lead most of us who wanted our home back into battle. I was there that day on the battle field. I remember it so clearly still even the smell of blood as well. We attacked the gates of the angel realm but it was lost we couldn't go threw. They sent men out and attacked us then. During that attack my uncle killed my father and my mother right before me and Paku. I tried to stop Paku from going out there. But I couldn't my brother was killed then. I came running out then and tried to kill him. But my powers saved me that day. For you see every ruler is not only for seen with blood. Buy being born into that family. There power level also for see's it as well." She looked at them then. "I am Princess Naku of the demon angel cat clan. That is why even after I was fallen I still have my wings."

Naku
*^_^*

Old 03-15-2008, 12:27 AM

Everyone stood there just staring at Naku then. "WHAT!" came Kurama then. Yusuke blinked slightly. "Never heard of these types of demon's before." Koenma sighed softly. "They were thought of all died off. So the two of them at least are in a battle for being let back into heaven then?" Naku shook her head slightly. "He wants everything I want to send my family's souls to were they belong. It is what Paku would do for me. And what the humans I was hosted in would have done for me. And I helped them to do time and time again." She stated firmly. "My uncle will die buy no one hands but my own. He sealed that fate the day I was born." She said then as her powers flared up around her then.

Botan looked at her friend. "They for saw all of this way back then?" Naku nodded her head slightly. "Yes they did. Even when I forgot when I was and I lived in side the body's of ninja's for a time. The Yumi clan for saw my own fate before I can settle down and mate with the one who is meant to be mine. I must kill my uncle." Koenma looked up then. "You will. But I do want back up's around. For anything that might be joining along side him. Your to train my teams to stand if not against your uncle but equally against you at least." Naku nodded her head slightly. "Alright then. Though the women should stay behind though. My uncle will use them against your men. Any way he can think of it he will do it." Koenma nodded his head some. "Yusuke make sure your girlfriend has cloths here. She will be staying here with Botan and the other girls."

Yusuke nodded his head then as did Keiko. Kurama and Hiei both looked at Naku when she spoke again. "Botan at least your in the arms of you your fated to be with." Botan blushed brightly as Naku walked out of the room then. Naku turned to Yusuke then. "Training starts in three days. That gives you time to work out more of a cover story should you need it for Keiko." Yusuke nodded his head slightly as the guys made sure there girls were going to be well taken care of then. Kurama and Hiei both were keeping an eye on Naku now. With her fully recovered memory. You couldn't tell what would be happing next to her or what she might do now that she remembers everything.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 03-15-2008, 12:27 AM

Naku walked into what was an empty room. She walked to the center of it and closed her eyes. She sighed softly as she started to hum then. She was humming a tune she remembered from when she was a kitten. She started to move around the room then with her eyes closed as she danced about like a ballerina then. Hiei and Kurama just stood there staring at the lovely creature dancing about the room with the grace of an angel and a feline. It was just jaw dropping to see.

Naku opened her eyes as she stood in front of Hiei then. She just stood there looking into his eyes then and smiled as she patted him on the head then. She leaned in and whispered into his ear then. "You may then I am more beautiful then the other women that was in the room. But I am not the one meant for you Hiei. She is in the other room." She backed away then and kept on humming as she danced about the room with her eyes closed. Hiei shook his head slightly and looked at Kurama then. "Good luck with that one." He chuckled softly before he left the room then. Kurama blushed brightly then as he watched Naku's movement's seem to change then.

Naku seemed to have forgotten that Kurama was even still in the room as she back flipped over a table in a single flip. She was still humming before she opened her eyes and stood there staring at Kurama. You could see Kurama's face turn the same shade as his hair then. It was rather funny to see then. Naku smiled brightly as she leaned in and softly kissed Kurama on the cheek then. She whispered softly into Kurama's ear then. "Hello Yoko Kurama. Its been a long time since I saw you hasn't it? Do you remember what I told you that you laughed at? Hmm I told you that you would become human and that both forms of you would be mine." She kissed his cheek softly then. She went to pull away to dance around the room then when Kurama stopped her then. He leaned down and whispered into her ear. "I remember that. And you will always be mine Naku." Naku blinked as she noticed the voice was differnt then. She looked up to see her self standing face to face with Yoko Kurama.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 03-15-2008, 12:28 AM

"Yoko Kurama." Naku whispered softly then as she looked up at the demon form of the red haired man from before. Yoko smirked down at Naku and tilted her neck to the side. "I told you once before it didn't matter what the furture brought you or my self. You would always be mine. And you our you foolish women." He kissed the side of her neck then. "Yoko." She moaned out softly then. "Always yours." She said breathlessly. Yoko Kurama grinned as he bit her neck then.

He had wanted to mate her so long ago. But he wanted her to remember her past first. Remembering it was always a good thing to have to hold on to. Besides the person sending his spirit and powers into you and you send yours into him. Yoko was tyeing there spirits together. So no matter what happen to one of them. It would happen to the other one as well. He never wanted to let Naku go again. But back then he had no choice then. But now that Naku remembered her past then he could do this and not feel bad about it at all either. He pulled back then as he licked her neck then. He whispered into Naku's ear then. "Mine forever." Naku whimpered softly before she snuggled up more against him. "Yours forever Yoko Kurama."

Yoko grinned as he picked her up in his arms then and carried her out of the room then. The others stood there looking at the fox demon who was holding Naku in his arms. They noticed the cat ears and tail were back on Naku again unlike before. Botan saw the bite mark on Naku's neck as it turned and formed a necklace around her neck. "Oh you mated Naku?" Yusuke stood there hugging Keiko looked up at Yoko and smirked softly. "I'm guessing you making sure she can't get away from you Yoko?" Yoko Kurama grinned then. "She is mine forever and she knows that as well." Koenma chuckled softly. "Just like Botan is mine." Botan blushed brightly and Naku's giggles here heard against Yoko Kurama's chest.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 03-15-2008, 12:29 AM

Yusuke walked in then with his hair was dis helved and he looked like he quickly got dressed just then. "Seems like all the girls agree with that." Botan looked at him then "Were is Keiko?" Yusuke grinned slightly. "She's um resting." The guys chuckled and the girls blushed some before they smacked there men slightly. Naku was still in Yoko's arms as he went and sat down in a chair then. He wrapped his arms around her waist then as they waited on the others then. Koenma looked at Botan as Hiei and the others came in then. "Stay and keep the girls safe." He kissed her softly on the lips after he removed the pasifer from his mouth then.

Botan blushed softly then and nodded her head some. "Yes will do." She smiled as she stood and walked away some. She stopped at the door and looked back at Naku then. "Come back safe to us old friend." She looked at the others in the room. "And bring Koenma back safe as well or else." She gave them all the evil eye then before she smiled brightly and left to help protect the girls then. Yusuke chuckled softly then. "Nice Koenma I think all I got from Keiko was my promise I would return and marry and mate her when were out of high school like I told her before." It was the same one as time and time again kept coming were he had to go and Yusuke always kept his promises. That was a fact. "So how do we know when this guy gets here."

Naku spoke up then. "I can. We share the same blood and he's my uncle as well. So its the only way we can tell were the other one is or not." She nuzzled more against Yoko Kurama. "You know I could get use to this. Even if your human form did the same thing as well." She leaned up to kiss him then when she stopped her movements and turned her head sharply towards a window then. She whispered softly then. "He's here." Her eyes took on more of a determent look about them as they all stood then and one buy one being lead buy the now walking Naku they headed out side to battle. And this is one were they had to listen to the word of a women to take down her uncle Draco.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 03-15-2008, 12:30 AM

The guys headed outside as Naku seemed to stop just at the door as she could see her uncle from here but he couldn't see her. "Yoko I don't know if I can do this." She said as she looked towards her mate. "I haven't faced him since I was a child. And now that I remember everything i just really don't know. I'm sorry but I really just don't know." She turned and ran from the area before the others could stop her. Koenma looked at Yoko Kurama as he sighed. "Were just going to have to face him on our own. And pray she comes back and fights with us."

Lord Draco stood there and laughed seeing Koenma. "Come to hand over the worlds to me so I may hut down and kill my brother's stupid daughter?" You could see a man who was once so handsome with a scar running down his face. It was rather scared up if you asked any one. Yusuke laughed at the man. "Hey look its scar face." He said smirking at him as he pointed and laughed at him then. Draco attacked quicker then the others could even blink as he grabbed Yusuke buy the neck as he took to the air then. "You little brat." He said threw clenched teeth. "That little brat did this to me after I killed her stupid twin brother. And once I'm threw with you people." He smiled as he dropped Yusuke then. "I will take back what is mine then buy killing Princess Naku Anna Rose. Since her tramp of a mother is dead now." And with that there fight was on then.

Naku ran out the other side towards the human world. Her tears were blinding her and Yoko could feel her sadness as she could feel his anger towards her uncle and towards her. She was sobbing loudly and she could hear voices as she looked up and could see her mother and father as well as Paku standing there looking at her. "Naku stand up. Stand up and show Draco who you really are deep down." Paku stepped closer to his sister and bent down towards her. "Come on sis. Go on there and kick Uncle Draco's butt. Do it for me." He poked her nose and Naku smiled softly. Paku smiled softly then "Take him down like you couldn't do as a child. So we may rest in peace." Naku wiped her tears away as she looked at her family. "Mama papa I don't think I can." Her father shook his head some. "Believe in your self daughter and the mate you were meant to have in Yoko Kurama. And believe in his love and trust for you before its to late Naku." She nodded her head slightly as she stood then. "For my family and for my mate." She then headed off to battle her uncle then.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 03-15-2008, 12:31 AM

Mean while outside it was looking rather bad for the guys. They could barely stand there as they were now only facing Lord Draco. His goons took no time at all for the team to take down. Lord Draco has his black wings out as he had a hold of Yoko Kurama's neck as he floated out of reach of everyone. "Did you think Naku would stand against me. Thats a laugh her father wouldn't stand against the angels when they got angry at me for killing there king and queen for the fun of it all. Those humans were weak and the demon's are weak as well. Time to die little Yoko Kurama." He had been tighting his fist around the demon's neck as he spoke. Yoko Kurama had been fighting him as well to get lose before Lord Draco killed him.

"LET HIM GO UNCLE DRACO!" Came Naku's voice from the ground then as she shouted from were she stood beside Yusuke and the others. "LET MY MATE GO I COMMAND YOU TO!" Lord Draco laughed as he looked at Yoko Kurama. "You are her mate." He looked down at his niece "If you want him you have to catch him first princess." And with that he threw Yoko Kurama's now limp body towards the castle. Naku could almost hear the impact then. Koenma looked at Naku. "Worry about Yoko later. Just take down your uncle. We will see to Yoko Kurama for you." Naku nodded and whispered to Yusuke. "Tell him I love him." And with that she had her sword apper in her hands then as she jumped and slashed at her uncle.

Lord Draco laughed as he just flew higher then. "Haha nice try Naku. But your going to need your wings to get to me princess." His laughter was cut short as Naku's eyes turned a holy white as her black wings appeared they were tipped with white feathers and on her face and arms and legs red markings appeared on her then. "Then lets finish this once and for all uncle Draco. Winner takes there place as ruler of the fallen. And were not the last that remain." She grinned darkly then as she took to the air then so she could stand toe to toe as well as wing to wing with her uncle to take him down. And with Lord Draco summoning his sword there clash started as the men ran to there fallen comm rad who lay there knocked out cold and could be dead or dieing as Naku was in the sky fighting her uncle one last time.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 03-15-2008, 01:35 AM

Yusuke and the other guys had ran and limped there way up towards the tower were Yoko Kurama's body was thrown. Yusuke gasped at the sight of his friend laying there bleeding and looking in really bad shape. Yusuke ran over to his friend. "Yoko man wake up." He looked at Koenma "Can you heal him or is he dead?" Koenma checked Yoko Kurama pulse. "Its very faint but I think its just his bond with Naku that is keeping him here with us." Yusuke looked towards were Yoko Kurama was thrown threw and he could see Naku and Lord Draco fighting. Hiei looked at Yoko. "Naku is fighting for you Kurama. Not just the daemon and human world. You as well."

But that didn't seem to stir Yoko Kurama into waking up as Koenma started to heal the fallen comrad then. Yusuke sighed softly. "Yoko she says she loves you. She told me so her self right before we came here to heal you up some. I'm sure she rather doing the healing right now. I'm sure you would to. But you must wake up man. And let her know your with her in soul and mind." But nothing seemed to get Yoko Kurama to wake up then. Yusuke turned towards the battle again and saw Naku get get hit hard in the stomach. Yoko Kurama's body twitched then. It didn't seem like anything could help Yoko Kurama wake up. Draco kicked Naku in beside Kurama then. "You all can die together as one big happy family." He said as he laughed softly.

Naku groaned as she went to get up but Draco stepped on Naku's stomach to keep her in place. Draco laughed softly. "When Naku dies so does that stupid fox. And then the rest of you will soon follow. He laughed darkly. He pulled back his sword ready to stab Naku in the chest to end her life and be rid of her once and for all. Naku turned her head towards Yoko Kurama. "You fool." She sobbed out as she looked at her mate. "My powers lie with you. My love lies with you as does my life. As well as every part of me Yoko Kurama." She glared at him. "I loved you since we first met in that tree when I was scared about a dream of the past I had to told me I was yours then. I even love your human form as well. Please stop treating me like this and wake up Kurama. WAKE UP MY LOVE!"

Naku
*^_^*

Old 03-15-2008, 01:39 PM

As if those little words seemed to spark new life into Yoko Kurama then as he gasped and opened his eyes then as he turned towards Naku as she grabbed her uncle's sword and shattered it with one hand. It was as if her powers seem to grow then as Yoko Kurama smiled weakly at her. Of course he felt like he was ran over buy a mack truck but still he could feel Naku's love for him as he watched her fight her uncle. He wouldn't be joking if he didn't say he wasn't turned on buy this sight. He watched as Naku's sword flew to her as she slashed at her uncle. He could hear her words as she finished her uncle off.

"This is for my mother and my father." She took two slashes at her uncle who couldn't seem to get away from her attacks. It was as if magic greater then there own wouldn't let him get away. Though no one was going to point out the other guy's girls were just outside the door watching as Naku went to finish her uncle off then. "And this uncle Draco is for Paku." She went to plunge the sword into his heart you could see her family standing behind her then. But Draco had a surprise up his sleeve as he jabbed a shinning green dagger into Naku's gut then. "You can kill me now Naku but I will take you with me to hell." He chuckled darkly as Naku ended her uncle's life and stumbled back holding her gut then. "Crap." She said falling down then. The girls all rushed in then as Draco's body shattered into dust then. Keiko hugged Yusuke tightly then. Hiei was first hugged buy his sister then buy his girl.

Koenma was hugged buy Gus then buy Botan who kissed him on the cheek then. They all turned towards Naku as Yoko crawled over towards her then. "Naku remove the dagger so I can heal you." He whispered softly to her. Botan ran to her fallen friend and went to remove the dagger. "Yoko you should rest I can heal her." Naku turned her head slightly then. "Don't touch." Botan went to touch the dagger and was thrown back buy its power. They all looked at Naku then. "What is it?" Naku smiled softly. "Its called an Angel's death dagger. Its poison for my remaining kind. I will just slowly die from it. Once I'm dead Yoko you can mate a normal demon then." Yoko shook his head slightly as he went back to his human form then. "I don't want anyone else but you. Were is the cure?" Naku smiled weakly. "The human angel's have it. But they will not listen to your pleas or anyone else's for that matter." She fainted then from her blood loss. The guys nodded there heads then. "Were going to speak to the angel's then." Everyone nodded there heads.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 03-15-2008, 02:56 PM

Once they had moved Naku carefully into the healing ward and the guys were quickly healed up for there journey. They took there supply's and headed out towards the realm of the angels. It wasn't that far off from the castle maybe a day or two if you walked it. But they were flying there Naku didn't have a day or two for them to walk there and back. The guys had to fight there girls to get them to stay. Well Koenma didn't have to fight his girl. She stayed put wanting to be with her friend. And he under stood that he really did. He had to go for he was the ruler of the demon kingdom.

Hiei's girl wouldn't take no for an answer though his sister stayed cause she could help try and keep Naku alive longer. And be there for when they could heal her wounds as well should they need to. Hiei stood there and looked at Endoh. "Really why did you have to come? You would be safer back with the others." He said as he looked at his girl as they flew along towards the angel realm. Endoh looked at her boy friend and smiled softly as she sat there playing with his hair some. "I'm sorry but really I can be of help you know Hiei. And how so your just going to have to wait and see for that answer." She kissed him softly on the cheek then as they landed out side a giant door/gate then. "Were here." Everyone whispered then.

Koenma walked up to the door and knocked then. "The ruler of the demon realm wishes to speak to the ruler of the angel realm." A head popped out of the door then and glared at them then. "We do not want to speak to anyone from any realm. Begone with you then." And with that the person left then. Koenma turned towards Endoh then. "Your up then Endoh." She nodded her head then as Hiei watched as Endoh stood in front of the gate then. "What are you doing Endoh get back over here women." Hiei said as Endoh smiled at him as she stood in front of the gate then. "I command you to open this gate now." The person popped out again. "Says who?" Endoh glared at the door then. "Says me Endoh Yumi." She stood there glaring at the guy who snorted. "Says you." Endoh glared at the man as her wings appeared behind her then. They were bright white wings. "Says me." She glared at him then as he opened the door then. "Sorry princess I didn't know it was you." They entered the gate then with out another word.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 03-19-2008, 01:27 PM

Hiei stood there looking at his girl. "Endoh?" He went to touch her arm and was almost attacked buy the angel guards. "Hey watch it now." Endoh looked at the guards. "Let them go. Help them to the castle then since its easier to fly there then walking for them. And its faster as well." She said smiling at Hiei then as they headed to the castle that was made of clouds then. In the far way you could see what looked to be a black castle almost grayish made of clouds. "That use to be the home of the demon angel's." She said softly as she went to speak to her mother and father for them. The guards looked at Hiei and the others. "Wait here then demon filth." And with that they made sure they stayed put.

Hiei was about to attack the guards when Kurama spoke up then. "Don't man were here to get the angel's help remember?" Hiei snorted slightly "Alright fine then can I break there wings off after you get there help?" Kurama chuckled softly then. "Yes if you must." He shook his head slightly when Endoh returned with an older version of what looked like her and an older gentlemen that seemed more like father time then the women's husband. It didn't match what so ever on any plain of thought for them. "Hiei I would love for you to meet my mother and father. Mom and dad I like you to meet Hiei the one I told you about well one of them." Hiei bowed then. "Hello."

The older version of Endoh smiled and hugged him tightly. "Oh your so cute. No wonder Endoh likes you so much." Hiei blushed brightly then. "Um thanks." Endoh blushed to. "Mom cut that out. Kurama's mate needs our help back in the demon world." They turned towards Kurama then. Endoh's father spoke then. "So you mated Naku Rose the princess of the angel demon kingdom is that right?" He said in a cold tone. Kurama nodded his head slightly. "Yes the demon Yoko Kurama did. But he went back inside me to rest. I was plaining on marrying her for my human mother to see back in the human world." The man nodded then. "Tell her to return to our gates after that day." He handed him a bottle and turned towards Hiei. "Take good care of my little girl or else. For I will be watching you young man." He tossed a necklace at him and with that they were all back in the demon world in Koenma's castle.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 03-19-2008, 01:47 PM

Hiei looked down and smiled as he looked down at his old necklace. He tied it around his neck then as he looked at Endoh then. "Were is the cure?" Endoh smiled then. "Follow me then." Endoh ran towards the medical wing then as the others follow then. Endoh came in as Naku was taking her last breath then. "Kurama." Came Naku's weak reply from seeing him as they walked towards her then. "Oh Kurama I fear your to late my love." She gasped then as her eyes grew lifeless then as Endoh went to the dagger then. "Oh this is going to hurt." She muttered softly then. Hiei looked at her rather funny then.

Endoh looked at everyone then. "Stand back." They did as angel wings appeared out of her back then. "Angelic wave wash from me to you a fellow angel. Fallen from grace you were forced and now feel the wash once more of the pure healing power of one angel to another." She said as she took a hold of the dagger and yanked it out then. Naku's body bucked as the dagger removed as Endoh yelled out then as she removed the dagger and it vanished then. Endoh gasp then and looked down at the still dead Naku. Endoh flexed her fingers then placed her hand on Naku's forehead then. "Your not aloud to die Princess Naku." She whispered in as her hand glowed as she moved it up and down Naku's body then.

Kurama didn't even notice that tears was falling until Botan handed him a tissue then. There was nothing anyone could do for Naku then nor could they help Endoh either. Kurama whispered softly then "I love you Naku my heart, my soul, my goddess, my lady thief as well as the one person I want to share both of my life's with you and only you. Please come back to me my one true love." He said softly as the other men in the room not counting Hiei held there girls close to them more. Kurama bowed his head slightly then as him and Naku seemed to glow together then. "You stole my heart back then before I learned threw the human eyes what it was life to be a human. You thought a demon to love. Now teach the man how to live." Then it went pitch black then as gasps were heard around the room then.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 03-20-2008, 01:20 PM

The lights came on to show that Naku was sitting up in bed with her wound healed and Endoh was on the ground. Naku turned towards Hiei as he ran towards Endoh. "She just needs to rest Hiei. It took more out of her then she thought it might. She will be fine in the morning." She said as Hiei picked up Endoh into his arms and carried her out of the room then nodding his head some. Naku knew Hiei wasn't going to leave Endoh's side any time soon. She turned towards Kurama as they sat across from the other one and smiled softly from across the room at each other. "I'm alive." She said softly.

Kurama stood and almost launched him self at her. He went up to her and hugged her tightly before he pulled back to check to see were her wounds was. It was healed and Kurama kissed Naku softly on the lips. Naku smiled softly then. "I think I see at least five weddings in either the demon world and or human world coming up I think." She said as she laid back to look at the others in the room. Everyone had a clueless look on there faces. "Who?" They all seem to say at once and Naku giggled softly then. "Thats simple In the demon world would be Botan to Koenma and Endoh to Hiei. And should I say the human world as well?" She asked grinning at them all." They nodded there heads then as they looked at Naku then.

"Well in the human world there will be Endoh and Hiei again most likely, Keiko and Yusuke, Then you two and then finally me and Kurama for his human mother to see as well I guess." She said turning to look at Kurama then as he then kissed her. They pulled back to see everyone was trying to pull Kurama away. "Let her rest man." Kurama blushed brightly as Naku giggled then. Everyone just decided to leave the couple alone after that. Yusuke kissed Keiko on the lips and picked her up in his arms and carried her away then. Everyone else followed shortly after that. Botan sat beside her friend then as Koenma stood near the door watching the women then. He rather be nuzzling Botan not staring at her behind right then. "Are you sure your alright Naku." Naku smiled and nodded her head then. "Yeah I am." She watched as Botan went to Koenma then and was picked up in her arms then and carried away then. "Koenma put me down I can walk you know." Naku blinked slightly as Kurama laid down beside her as she heard Koenma's chuckle. "Your not getting away this time." As Botan squealed then. "Go to sleep Naku." Kurama whispered into her ear then as they fell sleep then.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 03-21-2008, 01:02 AM

Everything was perfect after that. There wasn't much fighting like Naku had to do with her uncle. After high school just like Naku said. Yusuke and Keiko were married. It was a foursome wedding with Hiei marring Endoh, Kurabara marrying Hiei's sister, and Kurama marring Naku. Though they all went off on there own honey moons to differnt places. Hiei and Endoh went to Rome thanks to Koenma. Yusuke and Keiko went to Hawaii thanks to Koenma. And Kurabara and Hiei's sister went to a private little island just the two of them thanks to Koenma. When they returned they had some demon weddings to go to. It was still a foursome wedding.

Though for some it was just repeating there vows in the demon realm. And those couples was Hiei and Endoh, Kurama and Naku, Yusuke and Keiko, and Koenma and Botan. There wedding was lovely though it was pact full of everyone who was anyone in the demon world. There leader was finally telling everyone who his queen is with all his heart. There wedding was the same as it is in the human world there is only one small difference for the demons. That only difference is the exchange of blood between the pairings. Everyone but Kurama and Naku had to use a dagger to do this. And before hand Keiko just had to drink Yusuke's blood mixed with hers in a cup. Though the girls didn't blame the girl for being worried about that little fact.

Only since her own mother couldn't be here or know anything about the going's on in the demon world. First the girls blood is added to the cups and then the males are added. Along with some wine to help it go done more for everyone. The women speak there vows first. "I tie my life to yours with my heart, mind and soul. So mote it be." And then the men sip from the same glass as well. Normally the men don't sip from the same side as there wifes to be do. If they don't you know its an arranged marriage not one started off with the base's of love. But if they do then these men love there women dearly. The men say the ending words before taking a sip them selfs. "I accept your heart, your mind, your soul, and your body as well as everything that you are. So mote it be." And with that as the light swirls around them as they kiss. They are bound together for ever.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 03-22-2008, 01:46 PM

It was shortly after the demon wedding that Kurama walked his bride towards the angel doors. "Why are we here Kurama?" Naku asked her mate and husband. Kurama smiled softly. "When you were hurt way back then with that angel dagger. And the guys and me went to find the cure. Who happens to be Hiei's wife and mate as well. They said after our wedding the one in the human world and the one we had here. They wanted me to take you to this place." Kurama knocked on the door then as Naku stepped closer to Kurama then.

The gate opened and there stood Endoh's mother and father. "We been waiting for this day. We have talked it over with all the other angel humans here. And will grant you and your mate back into this domain. Since it was your uncle Lord Draco that caused all those problems years ago. In time Yoko Kurama even you can do right buy this cat demon." They said simply. "What about my mother, my father, and my brother's souls? What happen to them." They just said simply. "They will be able to rest in peace then." Naku turned to Kurama and took his hand then. "Your choice my love. I will go were you want to lead me." Kurama smiled then and kissed Naku's cheek then. "We shall enter then together." And with that Naku's family was finally able to rest in peace. As Naku and Kurama entered into the angel domain.

Naku's once black wings appeared. The black feathers fell away as bright white angel wings appeared in there place behind her then. Yoko Kurama and the red headed Kurama became two differnt people then. Both had angel wings as bright and shiny as Naku's then. They knew in there hearts as they flew towards the demon angel castle that there will never be another fight between the human angel's and the demon angel's again. Oh there would be pickering but nothing beyond that though. Even as everyone had childern and everyone visited the demon world as family packs. There friend ship's that they created long ago. Would last way pass the time's when they were all written about in the demon history books.

The End!