Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 11-18-2007, 12:22 PM

A look of mock hurt appeared on Itachi’s face. “Seika! We’ve known each other since we were- what? Eight? I can’t believe you would do such a thing.”

Seika frowned. “We met when we were eight. The next time I saw you, it was almost ten years later and that was after you became a missing-nin. Why the hell should I trust you and why the hell do you keep coming here?”

“Seika.”

“Are you whining?”

“Seika! C’mon. I’m out of kunais. Don’t sent me to Cloud Country just to buy weapons,” said Itachi. Why did she have to be like this? Why did he sound like a little child? Itachi paused to ponder about that last thought.

“Fine… whatever. On one condition,” said Seika. It wasn’t like she could really say no to him. He still could kill her if he wanted to.

“What?”

Seika grinned. “You help me take pictures!” Itachi just stared. Seika… was strange; yeah that’s the word, strange. Why was he doing this again?

&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&

Sasuke managed to get Naruto away from Neji and Kiba. Geeze, of all the times Neji had to ask Naruto what he should get for Lee, it had to be today. Wait until tomorrow, or the day after that, even ask someone else, but why on earth was everyone interrupting them today!

“It’s been five years since we’ve been going out,” started Sasuke, blushing slightly as he thought about what he and his boyfriend have been through. “And you know how much I love you and everything. But… Naruto?” Sasuke blinked. Where did his boyfriend disappear now?

“Thanks Naruto!” said Sakura.

Naruto waved bye and walked back towards his boyfriend. “Sorry, Sasuke. Sakura needed help carrying in some boxes. What were you saying?”

Sasuke wanted to hit his head against something. Of all the days, why today! Did the gods hate him or something! Not wanting to lose any brain cells and enter a world of pain, Sasuke, instead, sighed.

Again, he tried. But before Sasuke could say anything Naruto grabbed his hand and said, “Look, Sasuke! Ramen! Let’s eat!” Sasuke really wanted to hit his head against something. Today wasn’t going according to plan. At the rate things were going, Sasuke should just go home, crawl bad into bed, pray that this was nightmare and try again tomorrow. Except, his message was way too important to leave for tomorrow. It had to be today!

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 11-18-2007, 12:24 PM

So while Naruto slurped on his ramen happily, Sasuke just sat there moping… playing with his food. He'd rather not tell Naruto his message in here, but a restaurant was better than anything else. It seemed no one wanted him to deliver his message to Naruto. One simple question… was that too much to ask?

“Done!” said Naruto cheerfully.

Sasuke opened his mouth before Naruto interrupted him.
“Hey, Sasuke? Are you going to finish that ramen,” he asked.

Sasuke nearly fell over. He pushed his bowl towards Naruto. “Go,” he said.

Naruto smiled. “Thank you Sasuke!” Then he happily finished off his boyfriend’s meal.

Seeing Naruto smile made Sasuke feel better. It was always a pleasure to see Naruto happy. When Naruto was happy, Sasuke felt happy. It was that simple. So seeing Naruto smile today, was the current highlight of Sasuke’s day. There was only one thing left for this to become a perfect day and Sasuke would forget all the interruptions that came with it.

Soon enough Naruto was done, and Sasuke seized his chance again… only to miss it as a loud yell was heard outside. This time, Sasuke did fall out of his chair. Why him?

“What’s going on outside?” asked Naruto. He quickly left his seat and walked outside. There, a strange yet slightly familiar scene greeted him. There was Jiraiya and Tsunade, arguing over something. Question was… what were they arguing about? Naruto paused to think about that question. Maybe he was better off not knowing what was going on.

“Here, Naruto! Now as your Hokage, I order you to run,” said Tsunade, dumping a book into Naruto’s hands.

Naruto blinked once, twice, three times. Wha-? Naruto looked at the book. ‘Wait a minute… isn’t this…?’

“Naruto! Quick, give me back the book!” shouted Jiraiya. He made a dive towards Naruto, who was in shock at what he was holding. Sasuke quickly grabbed Naruto before he and Jiraiya crashed into each other.

Tsunade quickly snatched the book back from Naruto’s hands, who was obviously in shock and wouldn’t be running any time soon. Apparently, Naruto knew what the book was. She was surprised that Naruto hadn’t urn… she would have to have a talk with the blond shinobi after. She really didn’t have to worry about Naruto following in Jiraiya’s footsteps. It’s been quite clear that his tastes swung the other way.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 11-18-2007, 12:25 PM

Sasuke, meanwhile, managed to snap Naruto out of his daze. “Naruto, what was that book Hokage-sama gave to you?” he asked.

Naruto was looking rather pale. He opened his mouth to answer Sasuke, when, for the first time that day, he was interrupted. “TSUNADE! GIVE ME BACK THAT BOOK! IT CONTAINS ALL MY INFORMATION FOR MY BOOK!” bellowed Jiraiya.

Sasuke sweat dropped. “Never mind. I think I understand now.”

“Then will you two listen to orders and run!” shouted Tsunade, dumping the book into Sasuke’s hands this time.

“But I don’t want it!” yelled Sasuke. Then he avoided being tackled by Jiraiya.

“Fine, fine,” grumbled Tsunade. “You two are no fun.” She grabbed the book back and disappeared in a puff of smoke, leaving two shocked shinobi.

“TSUNADE!” roared Jiraiya. He, too, disappeared in a puff of smoke.

Sasuke and Naruto looked at each other. This day… had been way too strange. At least they were alone again. Quick Sasuke! The perfect time! Tell Naruto your message!

… baka Sasuke… you waited too long…

“Naruto!”

“Eh? Hinata?”

The blue haired girl ran up to them. It was clear she was out of breath. “Have you seen Kiba anywhere?” she asked. Aside from Sasuke and Naruto, Hinata was probably the one who changed the most. She grew confident in her skills, her stammering disappeared and with the help of her boyfriend, Kiba, she overcame her shyness little by little. Of course, she still jumped every time someone came up behind her and still fidgeted from time to time when she nervous, but she was still Hinata.

“Kiba?” said Naruto. “The last time I saw him, he was being dragged off to help Neji find a gift for Lee.”
“Did you see where they went?”

“Try the market area, five blocks over,” said Sasuke, a little on the impatient side. He really needed to talk to Naruto, but no one was letting him!

Hinata bowed. “Thank you,” she said. Then she quickly ran towards the direction Sasuke pointed her in.

“Naruto,” started Sasuke again. The blond shinobi gave him his full attention. “I wanted to talk about us and “

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 11-18-2007, 12:26 PM

“HELP!”

Poor Sasuke-kun.

Kakashi suddenly appeared and ducked behind Sasuke, using the said jounin as a shield. Sasuke, on the other hand, twitched. Naruto could only sweat drop as Iruka came stomping around the corner. It was obvious that he was angry.

“What did you do this time, Kakashi-sensei?” asked Naruto. It was almost out of habit that he still called Kakashi sensei. A thousand and one situations ran through Sasuke’s head to why Iruka-sensei would be mad at Kakashi. It could be a number of things. Kakashi-sensei probably did something he wasn’t supposed to do in front of the children. So no surprise.

Sasuke quickly detached himself from Kakashi. “Sorry, Kakashi. You’re on your own for this one.” Kakashi only stared at him. His own former students abandoning him! What was this world coming to!

Naruto gave Kakashi a grin. “Sorry, Kakashi-sensei. But only the heavens know what you did to get Iruka mad, but whatever it was, you probably shouldn’t have done it.”

Then the two of them disappeared in a puff of smoke, leaving a helpless Kakashi with a very angry Iruka.

&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&

“Okay. Naruto,” started Sasuke for the umpteenth time. “There’s something I must tell you.”

That was as far as he got.
“SASUKE-KUN! NARUTO!” yelled Ino running towards them. Following behind her was Chouji and Shikamaru.

Sasuke nearly fell over. He was never going to get his message to Naruto.

“So what are you doing here? Don’t you have any missions?” asked Ino, chatting off happily.

“Umm… we’re hiding from Iruka-sensei and no, we don’t have any missions,” answered Naruto. Why did Ino have to come now? He really wanted to hear what Sasuke wanted to say.

“Eh? Did Kakashi do something wrong again?” asked Shikamaru.

“Probably,” mumbled Sasuke. This day was getting worse and worse… All he wanted to do was ask one simple little question to Naruto: a simple yes or no question... Sasuke had the whole question planned out.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 11-18-2007, 12:28 PM

“NARUTO!”

Naruto paled as he heard someone called his name. No… not this not now… Please… not now.

Rock Lee ran quickly towards the group at top speed. He didn’t even stop. He just grabbed Naruto and continued running.

“Wha! Lee! What are you doing!” yelled Naruto.

“Quick Naruto! You need to help me!” shouted Lee.

“Kuso!” cursed Sasuke. Lee had some nerve kidnapping his boyfriend right in front of him! Of all the days this could have happened, WHY TODAY!

&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&

Sasuke skidded around the corner. Damnit! Where did Lee go and what was up with everyone kidnapping Naruto!

“Shino! Have you seen Lee or Naruto go by?” asked Sasuke frantically to the bug shinobi.

Behind his black sunglasses, Shino blinked. Yes, he had and he had been wondering why Lee was dragging Naruto, knowing full well that Sasuke would be furious when he found out. Not saying anything, Shino pointed in the direction he saw Lee and Naruto run to. Sasuke nodded and darted off.

As soon as Sasuke was out of sight, Shino reached into his pocket and pulled out a camera. Then, slowly and quietly he began to follow Sasuke. There was no way he going to miss this.

&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&

“Lee! STOP! What on earth are you going to with Naruto!”

Naruto was suddenly grateful to Tenten. The weapon shinobi just saved his life. Lee, on the other hand, wouldn’t stop jogging in place. “Need. Naruto. Help. Neji. Gift. Now. Later. Talk. Seen. Gai-sensei. Ask. Help,” Lee continued in choppy, fragmented sentences.

Then he started running. Luckily, for Naruto, Tenten didn’t let him. “Hold up, Lee. You just kidnapped Naruto, from what I understand. Tell me you at least told Sasuke what you’re doing.”

“He didn’t!” yelled Naruto, trying to pry himself free from Lee.

“LEE!”

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 11-18-2007, 12:30 PM

Three heads turned. “Sasuke!” said Naruto happily.

Tenten shook her head and Lee paled greatly. However, the usual reaction that would have normally happened didn’t take place. Normally, Sasuke would have hurt Lee in some way or another or at least threatened the older teen. But for once, Sasuke didn’t say anything. All he did was marched up to Naruto and Lee, separated them and began dragging Naruto away.

“C’mon Naruto. I still have to tell you something,” said Sasuke.

By now the sun was close to setting. The sky was turning a deep crimson red, dark orange, and bright yellow as the sun crept closer and closer. The moon was slowly regaining its shine. Sasuke dragged Naruto out of the village, past the forest and up to a nearby cliff. Hopefully now they would get some peace and quiet, and more importantly NO interruptions.

The sun was at the brink of the horizon when Sasuke looked Naruto straight in the eye, took a deep breath and began, “I’m forgetting everything I planned to say and getting straight to the point. Naruto, will you marry me?”

Naruto’s expression quickly changed from one full of confusion to one with happiness and excitement. He grabbed Sasuke in a hug and gave the black haired shinobi a breathtaking kiss. “Of course, you idiot,” said Naruto.

Mentally Sasuke rolled his eyes. “I’m not an idiot, dobe,” said Sasuke.

Naruto grinned. “It took you the whole day just to tell me that? I say that counts for calling you an idiot.”

Sasuke scowled. “I would have told you earlier if it wasn’t for all those interruptions.”

“Whatever you say, Sasuke, whatever you say.”

Again, Sasuke mentally rolled his eyes and leaned forward for another kiss. As the two continued their make-out session, they never once noticed the thousands of little flashes of light or the click of a camera shutter as half the village of Konoha was spying on them.

One particular pair was in the trees taking pictures.

“Why am I doing this again?” asked Itachi.

“Because I asked you to. Now shut up and finish taking pictures,” said Seika.

Itachi rolled his eyes. “Yeah, yeah. I better get an invitation to wedding.”

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 12-07-2007, 10:47 AM

Fandom: Yugioh GX
Pairing: JudaixRyo? (no visible just yet)
OC Appearance: Hotaru
Warning/Note: This is just a little scene that plays out in my head lately. The idea starts as this, Judai has a secret. It's one that no one knows, and one he has no intention of telling. Still, he'll learn the hard way that Mother is always right, and the things he holds dear may just be taken away from him.
What's happen so far: (This part isn't written, probably never will)Judai and company are walking down the street when a store draws the attention of Asuka and Sho. Curious the two peer through the window. They don't see anyone inside. The name of the store is "Timeless Magic"
Judai freezes, sensing something terribly wrong. Asuka and Sho want to go inside, the others see no harm in it and agree. Judai protests, but ends up getting dragged inside. In there they meet an old lady, Ms. Yun. They learned they have the ability to do magic. She offers to teach them. To cut a long story short, some real magic users attack the place.

-------------

Syne stared in shock at the giant hole in the wall next to him. A cold sweat broke down his forehead. This... how could a beginner was being taught the wrong way of magic down that.

Judai stared at Syne. "That," he said emotionlessly. "Was my weakest attack. I suggest you leave." Electrcity crackled and ran across his hands. Behind him, Ryo just stared in shock. 'Impossible... how?'

Syne wiped his chin, pressing down on his fear. "Interesting kid. Looks like you're no beginner. What's your name?"

"I don't have one," Judai replied calmly.

"Bullshit," Syne demanded. "Your friends call you something right?"

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 12-07-2007, 10:49 AM

"To have a name means one has a purpose in life that ties them down to the Grand Design. Everyone is given a soul name, a name that belongs to that soul and that soul alone. That name is rarely spoken, only alias are. My real name has been lost to the sands of time. Someone like you, isn't worthy to know it. If you insist on calling me something, then Judai Yuki should be more then enough," Judai continued.

"You're cocky kid, I like that," Syne shot back.

"Cocky? No. Just the uptmost confidence in my skills. A third rate mage like you doesn't stand a chance. You and your friends attempted to hurt my friends. For that I won't go easy on you." Judai swung his hand in a arc swing. A gust of wind flew those at Syne, grabbing him by the neck and holding him up in the air. "That lightning bolt was my weakest attack but that are other ways to kill a person. I rather not slay someone, so you have 30 seconds to start waving your hands as a sign of you giving up or suffocate slowly."

Ryne charged at Judai. "You little piece of -" He didn't get close enough before Judai side step and punch him in the face, knocking him back into the wall. Syne waved his hands frantically. This was insane. He didn't want to die!

Judai snapped his fingers. "Leave me friends alone."
Syne nodded frantically. Judai smiled. "Good. I was afraid you were one of those idiots that would die of stupidity."

Syne stared at him watching that cold killer look disappear into one of a carefree happy one. "What are you?"

In the background, the others were asking the same questions. Judai didn't have time to answer the question though.

"Hmmm. So this is where you ran off to." Standing in the doorway, stood a girl with long sunkiss hair and bright purple eyes.

Judai turned around at the sound of the familiar voice. "Neesan," he said weakly.

Sho and Misawa looked at each other. They didn't know that Juudai had a sister and they hung out with him the most.

That was when Tyne decided to attempt to take the girl hostage. Like Ryne rushing at Judai, Tyne didn't stand a chance. Before he knew it was pressed against the wall, beinging held by his neck. "I'm in no mood to play games with the like of you," her voice rang coldly.

She tossed him aside and walked further into the shop. "Hotaru-neesan," Judai said softly. "What... are you doing here?"

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 12-07-2007, 10:58 AM

Hotaru looked him squarely in the face. "What do you think chibi? Looking for you. I get a call from your school saying you've gone missing with your friends and no one has the faintest idea where you are."

Judai rubbed the back of his head. "Sorry neesan." He turned to Yun. "My apologizes for destroying your shop, Yun-san. Though... I think it's time to playing this game no?"

"Game?" asked Fubuki.

Yun sighed. "Can you blame an old woman who wants some company?"

"No. I can't said," said Judai. He turned to his friends, Sho, Misawa, Asuka, Jun, Fubuki and Ryo. "And I think it's time we head home guys. It's been two months since we've been in here."

"Two months?!" Sho shouted.

"Are you an idiot? It's only been two days," Jun said angrily.

"No it's been two months. All of you have been missing from Duel Ancanmia for over two months now. Your parents have been worried sick... well those who care at least," Hotaru replied.

"How is that possible?" Ryo questioned.

Judai stared at him. "What have you been learning these past two days? Magic is possible, you're trapped in a time zone. Here time passes slower then it does on the outside."

"You knew it from the beginning didn't you, Yuki-san?" Yun said. "That is why you were so hesitant towards staying long."

"You knew?!" Jun shouted, grabbing Judai by the collar.

"You knew nothing about magic before walking into this store. What makes you think you would even begin to believe me if I had said something before we walked into the store?" Judai replied coldly.

'It's true,' Ryo thought to himself. 'Judai was acting strange before we entered almost as if he didn't want to come in if Sho and Asuka hadn't dragged him in. And given how he normally acts no one would have believed him. That brings me to my next question, that cold personality... is the idiot way he acts at school just an act?'

"Enough you two," Hotaru separated Jun and Judai.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 12-07-2007, 11:03 AM

"Syne said we're learning magic wrong, that this is nothing but fake imintations. Does this mean we don't even really have magic?" Asuka asked glancing at Syne who had fallen quiet.

"NO! You do!" Yun started.

"Enough from you too," Hotaru shut her off. "Everyone has magic. But not everyone has the ability to use it. The way you are being taught is wrong. If you had continue to use it the way you were taught, you die before your 20th birthday due to stress on your body. Whether you can use magic outside of this store and with the proper technique is another story." She glanced at Yun. "Now open your time zone, so that we may leave."

Yun stared down at the ground. "That... is impossible."

"WHAT?!"

"I never knew how to leave, only how to create and enter one. I've been stuck here since I started this shop."

"So... we're stuck in here?" Syne asked.

Ryo's eyes widen. 'Judai knew. That's why he was so nervous on coming in.'

"That's insane!" Misawa shouted.

"Calm down," Judai said.

"Calm down?! How can we calm! We're stuck in here," Jun shouted in his face.

Judai stared at him in the eye. "I said calm down. We have someone here who can break barriars." He ignored the rest of Jun's ranting. "Neesan?"

Hotaru sighed. "You're lucky that I showed up. You're too soft Judai."

Judai smiled weakly. "I couldn't open the zone... not without breaking the barriar. Only you can open the time zone without breaking the spell."

"Why does that matter?" asked Fubuki.

"Because... Yun-san has lived in here for centuries now. To break the timezone would mean time will catch up with her body and she would have died the instant the timezone would have broken. I doesn't possess the skill level to break a timezone but leave the spell intact," explained Judai. "Only neesan can do that."

"Which is why you called me here and waited until I came looking for you," Hotaru said.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 12-07-2007, 11:37 AM

Judai nodded. Hotaru let out a sigh. "Very well. I'll do it," she agreed.

Yun looked at them sadly. "Thank you though, for at least giving me some company."

She got interrupted when two baby blue eyes stared at her. It was a kitten. Hotaru held the small cat by the scruff of its neck. "Keep her will you? I found her on the streets this morning and was taking her to the shelter. I think she'll be in better hands if I leave her here. The price of immortality is high, no one lives for ever, and those who try are always alone. Perhaps this will ease some of the suffering."

Yun looked at Hotaru startled and surprised. She grabbed the kitten gently. It meowed and licked her face. "You should have left when you could have Yun-san."

"I know," she said remosefully.

Hotaru glared at the pile of idiots. Syne shivered slightly. "I think maybe I'll leave those idiots with you too."

"NO! Don't leave us here!" Syne pleaded.

"Idiot." Jundai muttered.

Hotaru sighed. She waved her hands, mumbled a few words, and instantly the area began to warp and a crackle appeared. Judai reached out touched it and was sucked through it. "There be your way out," Hotaru said smugly.

Syne didn't waste a second, he grabbed his two friends and jumped through. Jun and Miwasa did the same, followed by Asuka and Fubuki. Sho went through, but Ryo paused just for a moment. "I will be back one day though Yun-san, and that day, shall be the day you finally move on." A shiver went down Ryo's spine. Somehow that didn't sound so good. What exactly where Judai and his sister?

On the other side, Jun was throwing a fit. Apparently Judai was right about two months having passed by. Syne apologized repeatedly before disappearing off in a poof of smoke.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 12-07-2007, 12:01 PM

"Man! How are we suppose to tell our teachers that we've been missing for two months because we were learning magic?" Sho worried.

"You don't. As far as your teachers know you got stranded on an island during vacation and have just been found," Hotaru muttered.

"And they believed that?" Asuka said with disbelief in her voice.

"You'll be surprised what people believe these days. You kids better head back to school though before you parents decide to throw a cow."

"Good point," Fubuki said. "That won't be a pretty picture if they do."

Judai let out a sigh. "I won't be going back... not until next semster at least."

Everyone stared at him. Judai gave a wryly smile. "I broke my magical seal when fighting Syne. Too dangerous to go back without my magic sealed. Tends to draw the wrong attention and well it wouldn't be good. It'll take another 6 months to seal so not until next semster will I be back."

"You should learn to live without it though," Hotaru muttered.

Judai winced. He knew there were be a time where he would. When a magical seal won't contain his powers anymore having grown too strong. It was why Hotaru could never use one and took both the good and the bad that came with it. Still it might be better just to disappear for good. Too dangerous to stay now they knew he had magic, even worse they figured out who he really was. Slatrommis had no place in this world anymore. Judai bit his lip. A most trouble situation it would seem.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 12-16-2007, 08:15 AM

&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&

Just a Bit of Chocolate

&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&

Summary: Because on White Day, men give chocolate to their special person.

&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&

Al could not understand what was going on. White Day was tomorrow and they had brought all their chocolate for the girls that gave them chocolate on Valentine’s Day, but for some reason, Ed still insisted on going back to the hotel and making his own chocolate. He even asked the manager if he could use the kitchen!
Now, Al had faith in his brother’s cooking/baking skills, despite what he made it sound like. He knew that Ed wouldn’t burn down the kitchen. Al wasn’t completely sure what was going on, but as he watched his brother, the pieces of the puzzle slowly began to click together in his head. When someone actually takes the time to make their own chocolate to give someone, it usually meant that they liked the person in return.

Now the question… who was it for? Al tilted his head to the side wondering whom Ed was making chocolate for. It wasn’t Winry. Ed was the one who suggested getting her a wench instead of chocolate. Of course… Winry was also the only female around Ed’s age that they knew. Al really doubted it was one of the girls Ed and him met during their travels. But anyone else they knew was twice their ages and with the exceptions of the First Lieutenant, Riza Hawkeye, and the Major General, Rayna Mustang, everyone else was a guy. Also considering the fact that Riza and Rayna were together, there was only guys left.

‘Actually it would make a lot of sense if onii-san did like guys. It would explain why he never liked girls that much,’ thought Al.

But the question still remained who? It wasn’t anyone Al hadn’t met. Ed wasn’t that good at keeping secrets from him. So Al knew it wasn’t anyone he didn’t know. But the only people they knew in Central were the Colonel and his staff. Still… that didn’t make sense… unless… Al’s eyes widened and a grin broke out. Oh, now everything made perfect sense in the world!

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 12-16-2007, 08:16 AM

&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&

A large wooden door opened to reveal to Riza the smiling face of her girlfriend.

“Hey Riza!” said Rayna cheerfully. She let Riza in. Rayna Mustang, or Ray as she preferred, was Roy’s twin sister and known as the Ice Alchemist. (Makes sense since her brother was the Flame Alchemist.) She was the female mirror version of Roy and stood slightly shorter then her brother. Normally, at work, Ray was know for as the Central’s Ice Queen and for her short temper; a nice cover for someone who wasn’t all that heartless, as Riza had discovered long ago in her girlfriend. So, literally, Rayna had two personalities: the cold major general at work and the friendly, playful sister around those who knew her well.

“Ray… Is there a reason why you called me over here?” asked Riza. She was slightly confused to why her girlfriend urgently called her.

“Oh, I just thought you would want to see the show.”
Riza blinked. “Show? What show?”

Rayna pointed to the kitchen. “Oh that show. Roy is attempting to make chocolate.”

Riza’s eyes widened. “And you let him!”

Riza and Rayna both knew that when it came to cooking, Roy could set cereal on fire (without alchemy, mind you) if he tried. That or freeze porridge. In short, Roy was not a good cook. Riza just couldn’t believe Rayna would actually allow Roy into the kitchen. She thought for sure her girlfriend would throttle Roy if he took a step into the kitchen to cook.

“Maa, maa. If he wants to make chocolate, I can’t really stop him. Not when I know who it’s for,” said Rayna, with a grin.

Riza blinked again, confused. “Who are they for?”
Rayna’s grin grew larger. “Take a guess.”

Now it was Riza’s turn to grin. “Oh, well then. I guess we’ll just have to let him make the chocolate.”

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 12-16-2007, 08:17 AM

Then they both noticed the smoke coming from the kitchen. Looks like Roy burned his chocolate. Rayna shook her head. “Then again… maybe it was crazy of me to let him in the kitchen alone.”

&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&

Roy cursed to himself as he burnt another batch of chocolate. Who would have thought making chocolate was this hard! He turned his head as he heard the clicking of a camera shutter.

There, in the doorway, stood his sister and Riza. Rayna was snapping pictures away like a mad reporter as Riza could only shake her head. Roy twitched. Must Rayna take pictures of his failures! Did she have to invite Riza to watch him too? Argh! Curse this stupid chocolate! It’s going to drive him crazy!

But Roy wasn’t the type of person to give up nor was he the type of person to ask for help. So thus, he refused to ask his sister and her girlfriend for help in making his chocolate. He would finish making these chocolate by tomorrow morning!

‘Ack! The chocolate!’ The beeping of the smoke detector was accompanying Roy’s thoughts. That and, of course, Rayna and Riza’s soft chuckles.

&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&

Morning came all too soon. The sun’s warm rays were comforting and Central was bubbling with people. Male officers were busy delivering their chocolate to their female comrades. Overall, it was a joyous day.

Colonel Mustang’s staff was no different. Since most of his staff were made up of men, there was much more giving of chocolate this time of year. Riza of course, got most of the chocolate in thanks for the gift chocolate she gave them on Valentine’s Day.

“Here you go, Riza,” said Ed. He handed her a small box of chocolate that he bought from the store.

“Thank you, Edward,” said Riza with a smile. “Where’s Al?”

Ed fished through his bag, searching for something as he answered, “Dunno. He ditched for me some reason this morning. I have no idea where he went so I thought I would deliver all this chocolate before I go and look from him.” Then he finally found what he was looking for. “Ah, here.” He revealed another box that was similar to Riza’s. He handed it to Riza.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 12-16-2007, 08:20 AM

“Can you give this to Major General Mustang?” he asked.

Riza blinked. “Eh? You know who she is?”

Ed nodded. “Yeah, well, sort of. She kinda gave me chocolate on Valentine’s Day but before that I had no idea who she was.”

Havoc swung his arm around Ed’s neck. “Eh? Chocolate from the Major General, huh? She must like you, if you know what I mean,” he said, nudging Ed in the arm.

They both didn’t notice Riza twitch.

“What about me?”

Havoc froze, stood up, saluted and stammered, “Major General!”

Rayna had a neutral expression her face as she appeared behind Riza. She took the box of store-bought chocolate from Ed. “Is this for me?” she asked in a monotone voice.

Ed nodded furiously. He didn’t admit it, but there was something about the Major General that unnerved him a bit. (Just a tiny, little, small piece of fragment, bit). “It’s thanks for the chocolate you gave me on Valentine’s Day.”

Rayna blinked; her tone of voice immediately lightening. “Eh? You didn’t have to. I thought it was only fair, that you got chocolate because you knew my brother.”

“Your… brother?”

Rayna nodded. “Yes, my baka nii-san.” Then she turned and handed Riza a bag of homemade chocolate. “Ah, here. I made some yesterday.”

Riza took the bag and then produce a box of her own homemade chocolate. “Good. Then you’ll take mine.”

Rayna scratched the back of her head (mind you, this is an odd sight to see at Central Headquarters). “Maa, maa. You didn’t have to, Riza-chan.”

That earned her a glare from Riza. “So you can and I can’t?”

Rayna held up her hands in defense. “No! It’s just… alright… you win.” She took a piece of chocolate from the box. There was no way she was going to win an argument like that against her girlfriend. As you can tell, both were oblivious to the people around them.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 12-16-2007, 08:22 AM

Ed on the other hand, had snuck away to find Roy. If he was lucky he could just slip into the Flame Alchemist’s office, leave his chocolate on Roy’s desk and be on his way. Luck was not on his side. Ed ran straight into Roy.

“Fullmetal. You really need to watch where you’re going or are you too small to see over the desks and such,” teased Roy in his ever so playful manner.
Ed frowned and opened his mouth to comment when Roy patted him on the head and began to walk away. “By the way, your brother is in the office somewhere. He was looking for Hughes. He said that he’ll meet up with you after you finish delivering your chocolate,” said Roy in his usual confident tone.

All words failed Ed. How was it that Roy always knew! It must be a plot, a conspiracy. There was no way Roy always knew the things that Ed wanted to know.

Granted, it did save Ed the trouble of trying to find his brother, but how was it that arrogant older man always knew!

Those thoughts were quickly brushed aside as Ed became aware that something was on top of his head. He reached up to find a small box. Inside were some misshapen pieces of chocolate. Only one person could have put them on his head. Roy…

Ed took after the Flame Alchemist. “Roy!”

Roy turned around, mildly surprised that Ed was calling him by his first name. It didn’t take long for Ed to catch up with Roy, after all, they were only a few yards apart.

“Here.” Ed thrust his own box of candy into Roy’s hands. That surprised Roy even more as he opened the box. While he was doing that, Ed began to feel uncertain and a little bit nervous. (Of course we all know that Ed was showing that… not)

Roy popped a piece of the delicious sweet treat into his mouth. It literally melted in his mouth. Roy had no idea Ed was such a good chocolate maker. He should consider getting lessons from the smaller alchemist. That way, Rayna and Riza wouldn’t have the pleasure of watching him make his chocolate.

“So is it any good?” asked Ed hesitantly. Honestly, he hadn’t used the recipe in a long time and wasn’t sure if he still knew how to make it. Of coursed when it comes to Roy, for some reason Ed always became very unsure of his skills. (Unless it’s alchemy, of course)

&-&-&-&-&-&-&

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 12-16-2007, 08:24 AM

The two were so caught up in their conversation that they didn’t notice Riza and Rayna spying from around the corner.

“First Lieutenant? What are you doing?” asked Al as he walked towards them. Riza just grabbed him and covered the general area where his mouth would normally be.

“Quiet Alphonse,” she instructed. Rayna, of course, was taking pictures like crazy.

“Oh. Is the thing that I think is happening, happening,” asked Al pulling out a camera. He looked around the corner to see his brother and Roy talking. Then he too, began to take pictures.

“Oh, how nice of you to join us, Alphonse,” said Rayna, still paying attention to Ed and her brother. “I’m Major General Rayna Mustang, if you must know. But introductions can be taken care of later.”

“Oh, I agree,” said Al.

Riza could only smile and continue to watch.

&-&-&-&-&-&

Roy contemplated on how to answer Ed’s question without angering Ed and still get him to agree to going out to dinner tonight. Well, the direct approach was the only path available and not to mention it was the only easy one too.

He kissed Ed.

Ed let out a tiny ‘eep’ of surprise, allowing Roy’s tongue to slip it. As the small battle of domination continued, Ed could taste the sweet chocolate from Roy’s mouth.

They only broke apart as they noticed the flashes of cameras coming from down the hall. Both of them looked to see three spies and two of them were holding a camera.

Rayna sweat dropped. “Oh dear. Looks like we got caught.” She grabbed Riza and ran away. Behind her was Al. They all knew they had to at least get out Roy’s Flame range. Then of course wait about a minute and then Roy will cool down. Another four minutes was required in order to make sure one doesn’t suffer from Ed’s wrath. Only then was one allowed to come back and continue taking pictures.

After they disappeared, Ed and Roy looked at each other. Figuring that everything went alright so far, Roy spoke, “So do you want to go for dinner?”

Ed’s eyebrow rose. “Are you asking me out on a date?”
Roy chuckled to himself and took Ed’s question as a yes. He merely pushed the smaller alchemist towards the front doors. “It’s White Day, Edward. So just allow me to treat you to something small.”

&-&-&-&-&- Owari &-&-&-&-&

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 12-16-2007, 09:43 PM

-

Silver Tears

-

Does the moon ever look sad to you?

Sitting up there… all alone

Its nearest company is miles away

So cold…

So lonely…

Does the moon look sad to you?

-

Page by page…

Book by book…

Picture by picture…

Memory by memory…

All constant reminders of him…

Winter had come and is almost gone. A chill still lingers in the air. High in the dark blue sky, the full moon gleams and glows, looking happy for a moment before sadness reappears. Scattered across the sky, just like the moon, the stars can only twinkle, offering no answers to the world, only sympathy to those who need it.

How can things… so far away offer comfort to those in need? How can something… not alive, understand and feel with emotions? How can things… so far apart understand what family and lovers mean?

Today… today had been a special day for lovers. The cold stone streets, which were usually empty, were filled with couples holding hands. Their eyes full of love, their hearts full of joy, and their stomachs full of chocolate and warm food. Whispers of love were heard, dancing in the night air. Lonely friends found others like them, ignoring the sounds of love and romance that was going on. Families dined together, celebrating the holiday together. Children ran down the streets, full of giggles, as they didn’t understand the true meaning of the holiday. Couples smiles at each other, walking within each other's embrace; hands never far apart.

And above in the sky, the moon still seemed sad.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 12-16-2007, 09:45 PM

-

Does the moon seem sad to you?

Never once…

Made its true appearance

Hidden by the new and half moon…

People happen to be like that too…

Does the moon ever seem sad to you?

-

A rose is ever so bittersweet. Its red color possesses a duel meaning: one of love and the other of blood. Such beauty can be deadly. Thorns await on the stem. Such beauty should be appreciated from a far distance away… yet its beauty is the reason that it draws us ever so near…

So a dozen roses… are usually given to the one you love. They represent everything that has past and has yet to come, both the bitter and the sweet. Roses are such strange things.

Yet on a day like this, roses fill the streets. Silky petals littered the street, dancing and rolling about. However, roses weren’t the only flowers out. There were many others flying in the wind: daises, irises, chrysanthemums, lilies, violets, and many more. The roses were just much more plentiful, given their meaning and all, but that didn’t stop the sweet fragrances from filling the air.

Yet despite all the color, all the happiness, the moon still seemed sad.

-

Does the moon seem sad to you?

Its silver ring tells me so

So long and far away

It can only offer

Silver tears

Because the moon seems sad to you…

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 12-16-2007, 09:46 PM

-

In the cemetery on the edge of the town, a man stood by, watching, waiting for someone. Black eyes looked up to the heartrending moon; the wind dancing through dark locks of hair. The dark blue uniform and black coat offer protection from the wind’s icy touch. White gloves with a red array design on them, kept the hands warm. The man just stood there… unmoving… ignoring the cold… ignoring the wind… ignoring everything. Right now… there was only him and the moon.

This man… usually ever so confident and ever so arrogant was for once, silent. His mask was discarded. His emotions plain for the world to see, yet at the same time they still hid behind thick walls of ice. At the moment, nothing seemed to matter.

Before him was a simple gravestone. Engraved into the cold gray stone was an ever so familiar design: a cross with a serpent intertwining itself around it. At the top was a crown flanked by two wings. Below that, a name was etched forever in stone and in the hearts of many.

Edward Elric

The Fullmetal Alchemist

Hero of the People

Brother

Friend

Lover

May he rest in peace

In front of the grave, there were a dozen red roses. Representing its duel meaning. Red for blood, red for love. Everything from the good to the bad, to the past to the present, blurred together in a single moment.
And no one was able to see the trail of crystal tears from the onyx eyes…

Brigadier General Roy Mustang looked up at the pale moon. Two years now…. He lost the one thing he wanted two years ago and the pain still lingered there. The one thing… person he wanted was dead and it was his fault. Technically speaking, it wasn’t his fault, but it felt like his fault. That day… Roy had a letter to deliver. Ed offered to deliver the message only get mixed up in crossfire between the military and a bunch of criminals. He died on the streets and Roy wasn’t there with him. He wasn’t there, the day his most precious person died.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 12-16-2007, 09:46 PM

And the guilt still haunts him. He should've been the one to die on that day, not Edward. Ed was special, Ed made him feel human, and the stubborn alchemist loved him. For Roy, that was everything.

So on a cold night like this… he was here to pay his respects. Except… he didn’t expect to hear words on the wind…

“Baka Taisa… you just can’t let me go, can you?”

-

“Ray… Do you think your brother will be alright?”
Rayna Mustang looked at her girlfriend, Riza Hawkeye and thought about it for a moment. “Yeah. Roy would be alright,” Rayna said. “He’s still feels guilty, but I think he’ll be fine.”

“If you say so,” said Riza.

Rayna grinned and looked up to sky. “Hey… Riza…”

“Hm?”

Rayna pointed up to the sky. “Doesn’t the moon look sad to you?”

-

Roy turned around. There was no one there. He looked in front of him, there was no one there either. So where was that voice coming from? He felt a pair of invisible arms wrap around his waist.

“You know I never completely left. I’m not that selfish, you baka and you’ve always known that I love you.”

Roy took a deep breath. He knew this voice… he knew this presence and his silence was all that was needed right now. Words don’t always have to be spoken… feelings can be felt without communication. A moment of happiness, of peace, of comfort was all he needed right now.

Then as quickly as that comfort came, it left, like a leaf upon the wind. But for Roy, that was all the comfort he needed. “Happy Valentine’s Day, Ed.”
Above, the moon cried silver tears…

-owari-

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 12-17-2007, 07:36 AM

&---------------------&

The Risk of Today

&---------------------&

“If today is tomorrow then yesterday is today and tomorrow is the day after tomorrow as yesterday is tomorrow then today is the day after tomorrow and tomorrow is the day after the day after tomorrow as –“
“Must you always speak in riddles?”

Emerald eyes blinked twice before a soft voice answered in an amused tone, “For you, yes I must.” Lending against a table was a girl with emerald eyes and golden brown hair that went down to her knees. She wore a black long sleeve shirt that had trimming of silver and long blue jeans. Around her neck was a silver wolf pendent hung on a black cord. An amused look played on her face as she watched the person sitting in front of her, growl at her.

The person in front of her was a familiar face, not only to her but the entire world as well. Crimson eyes danced in annoyance as a hand with a red arm guard on it, ran through the slate blue bangs and dark blue hair. The black tank top and blue pants were still the same and the ever so famous white scarf and blue triangles were present as well. Kai Hiwatari, former leader of the blade sharks, current captain of the Bladebreakers and if the rumors were true, former member of the Demolition Boys, was currently sitting in the living room of her house and she couldn’t figure out why he was here. It’s nearly been a year since she had seen him and 9 months since she heard from him. So why on earth did he choose NOW to appear on her doorstep? It wasn’t like she was complaining or anything it was just strange to see Kai HERE, NOW of all the places he could have been. “So why are you here,” she asked. Might as well figure out why her old friend was here.

“No particular reason.”

“Liar.”

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 12-17-2007, 07:37 AM

Kai sent her a glare and she merely smiled. The boy, no young man, in front of her had and yet hadn’t changed much from the boy she knew how many years ago. At the moment he looked just as he was a year ago. Someone who knew what it meant to be in charge and would give orders and expect it to be followed, the same someone who was cold like ice, emotionless, with silent movements towards his prey much like a shark. He wasn’t just a boy she knew that was blading out on the streets; this was someone she recognized as her leader. The leader of the Blade Sharks... Then shortly after World Championships, Kai had disappeared, and then he returned back to his teammates with more then just a new outfit. She wasn’t blind; she noticed the changes in Kai. He wasn’t as cold, through looks and personality. He wasn’t as emotionless; he showed that he cared about his teammates. That was shown nicely at the World Championships. Just looking at him alone, she realized that his features soften. If he had been a cartoon of some sort she would have thought someone had switch production and someone else were drawing him. Kai looked didn’t looked like a lone wolf she knew. He looked much a child. How he should have looked and not like some adult. Well actually she thought he looked several years younger then what he is but that didn’t matter. She looked younger then she seemed and there were times it was the opposite. However that was not the point. The point was she didn’t get an answer to why her former leader was here of all the places. “That still doesn’t answer my question,” she said.

“Just needed to get away.”

“Away from the Bladebreakers or the reporters and fans?”

“Reporters and fans.”

“Why here?”

“Why not?”

“Well we haven’t exactly spoken to each other in nearly 9 months and it’s been over a year since we’ve last seen each other. I told myself I wouldn’t be surprised if you had forgotten me.”

“So you don’t want me here.”

“No. I just believe this was the last place you would have thought to come to and that I was the last person you would be coming to for help. Especially after so long.”

“You used to badger me to tell me my problems.”

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 12-17-2007, 07:37 AM

“You know what I mean. I’m just ... surprised that’s all. As I said I didn’t expect you to show up here.”

“... Hn ... “

All she could do was twitch in half annoyance. She hated to receive that kind of answer but she hadn’t heard it in such a long time it was almost funny and still so familiar. Of course it almost meant she wasn’t going to get an answer any time soon. ‘Two questions, one phrase, damn he getting better at stopping me,’ she thought.

“That still doesn’t answer my question.”

“Which one?”

A small growl was heard. “And you say I speak in riddles.”

“You do.”

This time a small sigh was heard. “I thought we agreed not to drive each other crazy. Why here? And the real reason to why you’re here. Don’t tell me reporters and fans cause I know that’s not it. You won’t have come here if it was just that.”

Kai Hiwatari looked at the girl in front of him. ‘She hasn’t changed one bit,’ he thought, ‘personality wise at least. She still speaks in riddles, still get straight to the point, still gets annoyed by me not answering, still a excellent blader, and still constantly managing to annoy me as well with her riddles. She’s grown too yes. If possible even more wiser then what I remember her to be.’

In ways they were quite similar. She had a passion for blading like he did. Pride existed in both of them, though Kai’s was much bigger. Both were very stubborn. They both knew how to take charge when need to. Yet they were still different. Kai spoke in few words; she preferred to speak in riddles. She was a wolf, cunning and clever. He was a phoenix, powerful and proud.