Naku
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Naku Send a message via Yahoo to Naku

Old 02-18-2008, 01:58 AM

Harry Potter was now the new head master of Hogwarts. He was sitting there behind his desk when an owl dropped a letter off on his desk. He picked it up and read it. It was old but it seems the Minstery had been holding onto it for some time. It was dated a day before the end of the war and Severus Snape had died. He opened the letter and read it.

'Dear Harry,

Right now you hate me. And I hope I had before I died explained why I am the way I am towards you and the others of your house. And that you have forgiven me for it. I ask that you and Draco Malfoy go to Snape Manor and in form my house elf Dot that you need to speak to Selena. She is the only remaining Snape heir left. She must know of a hero I have become. Or at least paint it that way for her. When you look at her. At first you will think she is my niece.

But I am sorry to tell you she isn't. She is my baby sister. After our mother's death. I have been her soul care taker. I have kept her in hiding since before I became a death eater. Her reports have been kept hidden for some time. I ask of you to tell my baby sister what happen to her brother. The one she always looked up to. And if she hasn't already became a potion's mistress buy now. And if you need one to teach class there at the school. Take her on. She will be just like me the real me.

Your teacher,

Severus Steven Snape.'

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-18-2008, 01:58 AM

It was a few days later when Harry appeared before Draco at his home. Harry had been married to Ginny for a year now and Draco was still single. "I need your help on something Draco." Draco looked up from his paper and coffee. "You want something from me. The boy who stopped Voltermort him self wants something from me?" Harry glared at him then. "Yes I want something from you." He handed him the letter then to let Draco read it.

Draco put down the letter and nodded his head slightly then. "If she's anything like Snape. Your in big trouble then." He said as he stood up to look at the man there. "So you took over Hogwarts for how long." Harry nodded his head slightly. "Just for a year. The Headmistress is sick and needs time to recover." Draco nodded his head slightly. "Alright I will help you. But remember Potter she is a Snape. And she's Snape's baby sister to it seems." Both men agreed to meet the next day at the minstery of magic. So they could get over to America to bring the British born child back home.

The following day after Harry told his wife he would only begone a couple days at the very least. And he would call her every day buy muggle way to tell her how it was going. And if anything new had happen yet. He was glad that school had yet started at Hogwarts. They were granted way towards America. Letting the heads over there know what they were doing over there before they headed on over so they could locate Selena Snape. When they got over to America they didn't expect someone to give them a paper saying were the girl was. "Her brother asked for her to be hidden here. Since I'm guessing your here for her. She has yet to go to Snape Manor yet." They nodded before heading out towards the house they needed to visit.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-18-2008, 02:04 AM

They walked up to the house and knocked on the door. A women of there age opened the door and looked at them both. She stood there her black hair was pulled back behind her. And her grayish purple eyes were hidden behind wire rimed glasses. She was wearing a black skirt that ended just above the knees that revealed very pale skin and black sneakers. Her shirt was also black as well. "Can I help the both of you with something?" She asked them.

Harry looked at the girl and found her to be a bit scary looking. Almost like Severus Snape. But the eyes and nose were off from the two. Severus's eyes are just a coal color and his nose seemed to have been broken to many times. The girls nose was perfect and her eyes were just an odd color. They didn't seem to be real. Draco on the other hand took one look at this women in front of them and fell in love at first sight. And he swore up and down since getting away from Pansy never to go for a female again. He was going to live a play boy's life. Boy did this girl change that in a heart beat.

Harry blinked slightly and looked at her. "Were here to see a Abby Black." It was the name it seems that Selena was going buy while being here in America. The women looked at them. "Oh what business do you have with her?" She asked them. Draco thought her voice seemed like music to his ears. "Were from the Minstery. The M.O.M that her only sibling has put her with." The women looked at them both. "The mom what in the world... oh sorry they haven't came around in a long time. Come on in then. Can I get you a cup of tea?" They shook there heads as she closed the door behind them. "I'm the one called Abby Black."

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-18-2008, 02:05 AM

Harry looked at her then. "Your real name is Selena Angelina Snape right?" He asked her. The woman nodded her head slightly. Harry handed her the note her brother had left her and read it then. A tear fell down her eyes then as she rubbed her eyes then. "Severus you fool." She muttered softly. "Everyone always thought he was my father or my uncle at least. When he came around to visit me." She shook her head slightly. "Our mother died when she gave birth to me. And our father had left buy then. He raised me up right i think." She said smiling softly.

Draco patted her hand lightly. "God father talked about you often. Said your going to make him real proud of you some day." Selena smiled softly at Draco. "Thank you. And thank you Harry for giving me this letter. Is there anything I can help you with?" She asked them. Harry spoke then. "I am in need of a Potion's mistress at our school Hogwarts. You can have any rooms you want. Even the same labs as him if you want to." Selena looked at him then. "Oh." She said softly.

Draco looked at her. "The school year hasn't started over there yet. And you still have time. I been asked to teach DADA's. So at least besides the Headmaster here you will know me. And he's a very married man." He said knowing how Harry felt about his wife. "But you don't look much like Severus Snape we all loved to hate." Selena giggled softly as she pointed her wand at her self and her eye color went to a bright blue color. But that was the only change there was that was made. "My eyes were always far different then his. But can I think about this Mr. Potter?" Harry nodded and they left then. Once they were outside Draco looked at Harry. "She's sure cute." Harry smacked him upside his head as they left.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-18-2008, 02:05 AM

After they left Selena sat down as she put her eye color back into place. "Do I really want to do this?" She muttered softly to her self. But the answer did come from her very soul then. She should do this at least for a year and see if she could do this. If not then she could just look back at this as just getting closer to her brother's spirit then. Since he had went to school there and ended up teaching there as well.

Selena sighed softly as she went and got ready for the rest of her day. As she started to pack everything into her trunk. And when I mean everything I mean the whole house went into that trunk. She just kept on humming to her self a song that her brother sang to her when she first had to move out of her family's home. It wasn't something she had wanted to do then and its still something she really didn't want to do anymore. And that was moving from place to place. It was rather annoying to do it.

It was almost the start of the school year. Harry was sitting in his office looking across his desk at Draco Malfoy. "Draco we did what we could to get her to come here. Were just going to have to cover that class then until we can get someone to cover it for the year." Draco sighed softly then. "I know that but still I was hoping she would come her though." He said softly looking towards his coffee then. He took a drink when the fire place went pop. They both jumped and turned towards a figure covered in soot then. "Really you would think they clean fire places." The figure muttered as they dusted them selfs off. Draco looked at the figure and smiled. "You came after all."

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-18-2008, 02:06 AM

Selena looked up then and smiled at Draco. "Yes sorry I'm a bit late. I had some things to settle back there and checking out the family manor again." She said nodding her head slightly. "Yeah that was funny hearing my mother's painting ask me who I was over and over again every time I pass it." She shook her head slightly. "I swear I don't know how big brother put up with that painting." She said shaking her head slightly.

Harry snickered softly. "Reminds me of a painting at my god father's house. His own mother would just screech for hours if you let her. And we couldn't do anything about it but keep it covered. It was the best thing we could do for our hearing." Draco shook his head slightly. "Did you decide were you want your labs and your room?" He asked her as he kept on looking at her. Selena smiled softly. "Yes. I'm going to take my brother's old room and lab. In the dungeons."

Both looked at each other and spoke at the same time. "She's a Snape." Harry looked at her then. "Your also going to be the Head of Slytherin. I'm sure Draco here will help you with the house until you get use to things for the Slytherin's. And if he gets on your nerves you can always turn him into a ferret and bounce him around the room some." He said smiling at the man who gave him a death glare. "There will be done of that." Selena just giggled softly. "I think Draco will be a good boy." Draco blushed softly as Selena petted him on the head like a puppy.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-18-2008, 02:07 AM

Draco gave Selena a rather funny look. "Do I look like a puppy to you women?" Selena smiled softly as she looked him in the face as she smirked like Severus does some times. "Yes." She said before looking at Harry. "The dungeon's?" Harry chuckled softly. "I will show you to them my self. Draco stop glaring at the women really. She might do something to you like Severus might have done." And with that they left the room. Draco glared into the fire place then. "Why did I promise you that uncle Severus."

Harry chuckled softy as he walked Selena down to the dungeons. "Wow reminds me of the times in my youth I use to anger Draco my self. We all did since he was thought of as the Slytherin prince." Selena smiled softly as they stopped outside of Severus's old rooms. "Well this be it. No one has been able to get into them since his death. No one but the house elf's. Its the way he left it. I'm sure you can get into the room. Next to it is the labs and down the hall some close to the steps is the class room. Draco's room is next to yours if you need his help on anything." And with that Harry left.

Selena turned towards the door and touched it with her want. "Bunny Rabbit's." And was let in side. No one would believe her brother likes cute little bunny rabbits. Though that was what he use to call her. Though for nick names she always called him a teddy bear. Though he did like to growl." She giggled softly as she removed her trunk from her pocket and made it grow. And with that she put all her things away then. "I'm home big brother. Right were you always said I would end up teaching."

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-18-2008, 02:08 AM

Selena went to work then putting away her things with magic. She blinked slightly when she heard knocking. "Come in." She called out. She didn't turn around as she bent to look in her trunk then for the last item with in. Draco walked in and blushed a bright red color. He had looked towards Selena and could see up her skirt then. "Please tell me your going to be wearing teaching robes in class?"

Selena jumped slightly blushing softly as she pushed down her skirt. "I might though if I can get my students to focus then does it matter what I am or not wearing." She said smirking at him. Draco just blushed as he looked away. His mind had slipped onto other things. "Um it looks like were going to be neighbor's at least for the school year." Selena looked at him as she offered him some tea. "Are you leaving after the school year is over?" Draco nodded his head slightly. "Yes I have my own home to deal with as well as things there to deal with as well." He took the tea she offered him.

Selena smiled softly. "You know my brother is scared of snakes." She giggled softly as she drank her tea. Draco smiled softly. "Really I never noticed. Though I'm sure Harry can still speak to them. That was a shocker to see and hear that day." Selena looked at Draco and smiled. "I know brother told me. During the summers he come visit me in the American wizarding school. I haven't been back to England since I started wizarding school. Brother thought it was safer for me in America. That and he didn't trust your father with knowing about me." Draco nodded his head slightly. "I understand that. Father wasn't a nice man at all."

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-18-2008, 02:08 AM

Selena nodded her head slightly. "I think the same would have been said about my brother. But do you know what his favorite animal was?" She asked Draco as she smiled softly at him. Draco shook his head slightly. "No um a snake?" Selena giggled softly. "No he was deathly scared of them. His favorite was bunny rabbits." Draco sat there looking at her for a secound before he started to laugh. "Bunny Rabbits?" He asked again as he tried to stop laughing.

Selena blinked slightly. "Yes bunny rabbits. I remember when I was three I brought him a snake. He wasn't to happy I had it in my hands. I asked him after words if he was scared of snakes. And he said yes. But not to tell anyone that. I gave it to him cause he was in Slytherin." Draco shook his head slightly. "What type of snake was it?" Selena smiled as a black kitten came out of the other room and tried to climb up Draco's pant leg. "A cobra." She said with a smile on her face. Draco gave her a funny look then before shaking his head slightly.

Selena looked down and giggled slightly. "Oh Sparkle thats not a tree." She said noticing the kitten who was climbing up Draco's leg then. Draco reached down and pried the kitten off of his leg. "Your cute." He said looking at the kitten. Sparkle looked up at Draco and meowed in almost saying. 'I know I'm cute.' Draco tickled the kitten under its chin then as it started to purr. Selena smiled at him and reached over and tickled one of Sparkles ears. She giggled softly when the kitten gave her a annoyed meow. Draco looked at Selena as she took the kitten from him and kissed the kitten on the nose before setting it down on the ground again. "You like cats?" Selena smiled at him. "I love cats. But I also like puppy's to." She said winking at him. Draco blushed brightly then.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-18-2008, 02:09 AM

Draco shook his head slightly. "I should leave you to get settled then. School doesn't start until tomorrow anyway." Selena nodded her head slightly. "Alright then." She said smiling. "I can walk you to the door." She said as she stood up. She walked Draco to the door when Draco turned around and looked at Selena. He gave her a dashing smile. "Selena does he really like bunny rabbits." Selena giggled softly and nodded her head some. "Yeah he..." Selena's eyes widen when Draco just kissed her soundly on the lips then.

Draco pulled back and smiled at her. "I will see you at dinner then." And with that he headed down the hall towards his room then. He turned back to yell at Selena. "They arrive tonight." Selena nodded her head mutely before she walked back into the room then and shut the door. She closed it and leaned against it for a bit. "Wow." She said softly as she shook her head then and went to figure out what she was going to wear tonight at dinner. She didn't know why when she was around him her heart always seem to flutter so much. She just couldn't help but smile then.

Selena headed out of the dungeons then looking very much like a female version of Severus Snape. She headed towards the great hall then. When she walked then all the teachers stopped talking then. "Severus is still alive." They muttered to each other. "I thought he died in the war. He has come to kill us all." Harry stood up then. "That isn't Severus Snape that is his little sister Selena Snape. She is taking over as potions mistress for the year." They just all turned and looked at Harry as if he gone mad then before looking at Selena. "Are you sure that isn't him back from the dead." Selena laughed then. "Not but I am a Snape." She said grinning darkly then.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-18-2008, 02:10 AM

The teachers gulped then. "Oh great another one in potions. What is the world coming to." They muttered to each other. Selena went and sat down next to Draco and giggled softly. They all stopped and stared at her. "A Snape giggled the end of the world has arrived." Selena rolled her eyes slightly. "You know I could always turn you into a ball of yarn for Sparkles to play with." Harry looked at Selena then. "Who is Sparkles?" Draco chuckled softly as Selena spoke. "My kitten he thinks Draco's leg was a tree." She said sweetly.

One of the teachers looked at her. "A big kitten?" Selena shook her head slightly. "No just the normal small super cute cuddly kind." She said nodding her head some. Draco chuckled softly. "And he is the small cute kind." Selena petted Draco on the head then. "Yep puppy he is." Everyone started to snicker then as did Ginny as well who saw Draco being petted. "So your the new teacher I heard about." Selena looked at Ginny then and smiled. "And you must be Harry's wife he loves so very much. More then life its self I guess." Ginny and Harry blushed some. Ginny looked at her "Did my husband say that?"

Selena shook her head slightly. "No big brother talked some about the students that were my age. And his lesson's that Harry failed with him. That and when your family is good at reading minds as me and him both our its not that hard to pick into each others brains." She giggled sweetly. "Thats kind of mean. There could have been things there he didn't want you to know." Selena smiled a smile that reminded everyone of Severus's snear. "There was. But I'm his sister and he shouldn't nor could he keep anything from me." She said nodding her head some. "Its just how we worked." And with that the students had arrived and the start of Selena's new job would be starting soon.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-18-2008, 02:10 AM

When the new day rolled around she was surprised to see that all the boys were sitting near the front of the Slytherin table. She looked towards Harry and then towards Draco. "Um why are they sitting closer. Shouldn't they be sitting with there years?" Harry chuckled softly as Draco whispered to her. "It seems since your there head of house now. And that your so cute. And that your single the boys have a crush on you since last night." Selena blushed softly. "Oh my." She said she was really surprised but that.

Draco looked at Selena and whispered softly. "Besides your my girl anyway." Selena blinked and looked towards Draco then just plained out stunned buy what he had just said. Before she could say anything breakfast was over with and it was time for them to head to class. Selena looked at Draco then. "Who ever said that Mr. Malfoy." She said as she headed off towards potions. Everyone stopped as they watched Selena's robes bellow out around her like Severus's always seem to do as he stormed out or entered a room. The boys turned and glared at Draco Malfoy. Every boy in school wasn't happy with him then.

Ginny looked at Draco and smiled softly. "Seems there all out to get you now Malfoy. Seems differnt then it was when we were younger." She said as she giggled softly. Harry smiled softly as he helped his wife up and out of the room then. "Easy now love. I don't want anything to happen to our first child." He said as a sound of a smack is heard. "Don't you dare call me fat Harry James Potter." The head master stood there rubbing his head as the kids filled out snickering at Harry's perplexed look on his face. "I didn't say that at all Ginny love." He said as he went after her as quickly as his feet could keep up with a seventh month pregnant witch of a wife.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-18-2008, 02:11 AM

Buy lunch time she had her brother's title of being the bat even a vampire on her side. She giggled when she asked Draco about it. "Why do they call me a vampire bat then?" Draco smirked softly. "Your brother was always called one as well. Since the only time he left those dungeons was for meals. And even then he seemed to always move around in black." Selena smiled softly. "Black is easy to clean and makes you seem slimmer. Our house elf told brother that when he started school at Hogwarts."

Draco blinked slightly. "Oh. It works for you." Selena smiled softly. "But I really love is green and silver. And bright pink but mostly black." Draco smiled softly at her. "I'm sure the colors look good on you." He said before he blushed softly and looked away. His thoughts had started to go towards the gutter then. Selena saw him blushing as she giggled softly. "Cute." She whispered and patted Draco on the head some. Lunch ended and it was time for afternoon classes. Selena was taking it easy on her students on the first day. No home work until tomorrow at least. But they just had to read up on it before learning about it tomorrow. You had to answer her questions to pass her class. And you had to participate to pass.

The rest of the afternoon and evening went rather well. She was starting to learn more about why her brother always had to sides to him. The way he is at school and the way he is around her. There seemed to be a third side as well. The way he was around other people. Even the ex death eaters when they were death eaters. At least the marks were all gone now. But that didn't mean they couldn't be trying to start all over again with trying to take over the wizarding world and then the whole world. But that was something Selena would watch for when she walked the halls or was teaching her classes. Or just moving around normally from place to place inside the school and outside it as well.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-18-2008, 02:12 AM

The school days for a while went buy rather fine for the first few weeks. While Selena got use to teaching differnt classes. She hardly ever saw Draco up until the first trip out of the school. Selena and Draco were the ones that were picked to go with two other teachers. Draco thought it would be great for Selena to check out that place. Though he wanted to see what the one twin would say about this Snape. He smirked darkly as they headed towards Hogsmedge then.

Draco looked at Selena and smiled at her. "You can stay with me. I have a few places to go. Though you will want to watch your students that go into the joke shop." He said warning her of what the boys or even the girls could be getting there. He handed her a list of the stuff that they shouldn't bring back if they can catch them then. "But what else can't they." Draco smiled softly as he looked at her. "You. I am the one who will be doing that then." He couldn't help the grin on his face then. "But we both knew that then." Selena blushed brightly and pushed Draco away. "Stop teasing Mr. Malfoy." She said as they walked.

Draco chuckled softly as they were leading the back of the group as he whispered in her ear then. "Come on you know I am not teasing. I'm flirting but I'm also telling you the truth." He said before he kissed her cheek then. He couldn't help but like Selena. Ok it was more then like buy now. Though he rarely had time to do any flirting. They both were busy with the work of being with school teachers and anything extra that the nurse's needed from Selena since she is the potion's mistress as well. And she had to keep the potions in the school in stock. "Still it doesn't seem like the real you." Draco chuckled softly. "What would you rather I take then?" He laughed when Selena smacked the back of his head then.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-18-2008, 03:26 PM

Ginny had told Harry there child would be born soon. The child would be here after the holidays. When everyone went off towards there homes the school was empty since all the students had went home for the holidays. Ever since the war ended it had been that way. Mothers and fathers wanted to make sure there childern was still safe. Draco was plaining a party back at his manor and had invited the whole staff. Even there better half's to come. He told Selena this. "If you don't come I will magically drag you over." He said smiling at her. Selena agreed then.

Selena was looking around her family's manor. She smiled softly at the house elfs who greeted her like always with kindness. They under stood why her brother was the way he was towards those who he called friends. He had a part to play in all of this and so did everyone else sadly. She looked towards a painting of her brother as it smiled at her. She smiled back at it. "Hello Severus my big brother." The painting smiled back at her. "Selena my how you have grown up. Is every thing well?" He asked her. Selena nodded her head slightly. "Yes even with the dealing of Draco Malfoy flirting with me as I do my job." She giggled softly as the painting glared then.

"I don't know why my human counter part told that boy about you saying your a perfect match for him. It just seems very off if you ask me. Never thought it would happen. Your teaching at Hogwarts now are you not?" Selena nodded her head some. "Yes I am. I have the same rooms you did as well as the same labs to. And its fine big brother I think he's cute though." Severus the painting as well as the other paintings that had been listening in as well shook there heads then. "For shame." They all said at once. "For shame." Selena laughed softly as she headed towards her room. "Silly big brother." She said loudly for the paintings to hear her then.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-18-2008, 07:11 PM

A few weeks later it was the time of the party. Harry was there wearing a blue sweater and blue jeans. Ginny was holding there first born. A daughter who looked cute in a girlie pink dress. Ginny was wearing a green dress with green flats. Draco walked over the happy couple and smiled at the baby. "She's cute to cute for you Harry." Harry glared at him. "Don't make me laugh at that. Besides your date isn't here yet." Ginny smiled softly at what Draco said. "Thank you. I think she's going to give the boys a run for there money. Like I did Harry." Harry groaned then. "She's not dating until she's out of Hogwarts." Draco laughed at him waking the baby up who looked at Draco and smiled.

Draco saw the little girl was awake and smiled at him. "I'm surprised she wanted to be born so early. And she knows I'm dashing." Laughter came from behind him then. "Malfoy she's a baby so no hitting on her now." Draco turned and saw Hermione with her husband Ron. "Excuse me I have a women. She's just not here yet." He said nodding his head then. Ron smirked softly. "Are you sure its not your hand you mean." He winced slightly as he looked at his wife. "What I was joking Mione." Harry smirked softly as he looked at Hermione. "So when are you due Mione?" Hermione blushed softly. "You could tell already?" Ginny giggled softly. "He told me before I figured out my self." Harry blushed softly then. "Sorry." He said softly as a women's voice was heard behind the group then. "Can I join in here."

They turned there head towards Selena who was standing there wearing a black mini skirt that showed off her tanned legs a pink silk shirt with a pair of black high heels. The whole outfit just made her down right sexy. Even her hair was pinned up in a way that just made her even down right dreamy. She was wearing a necklace around her neck. It was a silver chocker with a blood red stone in the middle of it. The guys were just stunned looking at her. "Wow." Ron rubbed his head then. Harry looked at her closely. "If I didn't know better I would say thats not the potion's mistress." Ginny looked at her husband funny then. Draco snapped out of it and same up to her then and did a princely bow then and kissed her hand then. He turned her towards the others. "I like you all to meet Severus's little sister Selena Snape." Everyone's jaw hit the floor then. "WOW!" Was heard from all the men then. Followed buy smacks as there wifes smacked them then.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-20-2008, 02:52 PM

Selena laughed softly at all of this. They all stopped and looked at her then. "I don't think any one of us has ever heard Snape laugh before. Ok maybe Harry has heard sinister laughing but not that kind of laughing." Hermione bonked her husband on the head again. "Cut that out." She hissed at him then. Selena smiled softly then. "No worry's tonight. I'm here with Draco. Though I should have been here sooner. I'm sorry." She said looking at Draco then. Draco smiled softly and kissed her softly on the cheek then. "Its alright. Was it the house elf's or getting lost between manors?" He asked her then.

Selena shook her head slightly. "Paintings." She said then. "I forgot about the ones in my old room and well I had to deal with them first before I could get dressed. Then the ones as I was leaving the house to. As well as my brothers painting that companied about what I was wearing. And demanded as if he was still alive and not a painting. That I turned around and change my cloths into something more covering. As well as to stop being near you as well." She said shaking her head slightly. "You can never win with a talking painting I swear." She said shaking her head slightly. "They always thing that there right and your wrong. Or at least my brothers painting thinks that."

Harry chuckled softly then. "Sounds like a brother to me." Selena saw Ginny holding her baby daughter then. "Oh she's so cute." She said smiling brightly then. "In my family the boys are born first then the girls. It just seems like that though. To bad for Steven though." She said nodding her head slightly. Draco never heard about a Steven from Severus. "Who is Steven?" He asked then as everyone stood there wondering as well. Selena looked up then and smiled sadly. "My brother's twin. He left when news got to us that Voltermort wasn't dead like we all hoped. But when we found out he was alive. Steven packed up with his wife and left. I haven't heard from him since then. Though he doesn't have any magic powers its just how he is I guess." Harry shook his head some. "What do you mean?" Selena looked at him then. "Steven always hated Severus and I for being able to do magic and he couldn't. Not even the most simplest thing."

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-21-2008, 12:48 AM

Harry looked at Selena. "When you mean twin?" Selena looked at him. "I mean spitting image of him. Even with the lovely color of black liking." She nodded her head slightly. "But that was then. And he's happy now I am sure of it." Hermione looked at her then. "How can you be sure." Selena smiled. "I asked the family clock. You know those things are very lovely." Draco nodded his head slightly as did Ron and most of the others as well. "Its very helpful." He smiled at her then. "So does mean you might date me?"

Selena blushed softly as the guys chuckled some. "I love to Draco." She smiled brightly as Draco hugged her tightly and kissed her softly on the lips then. Selena could hear the guys behind Draco whisper. "Lucky bastard." With another loud smacks from around the room then. Selena pulled back from Draco and couldn't help but giggle. Draco looked at her funny then. "Whats so funny?" He asked her. Selena smiled brightly "Severus said I would one day know what mom felt walking into a room." Draco shook his head slightly. "That doesn't answer me then." Selena smiled softly "What happened when I walked into a room happened every time my mom did thats what I mean Draco." She kissed him softly again.

Harry laughed softly and shook his head slightly. "Your brother turned heads one way or the other when he walked into rooms at Hogwarts." Everyone nodded there heads then. "And I then the Snape's will always be like that. Should they stay a Snape or turn into a Malfoy or some other last name. They will forever turn are heads. And hopefully not are childern's heads either towards there's towards a Malfoy." He said smirking at Draco then who was glaring at him then. "Whats that spossed to mean Potter?" Harry laughed softly. "Nothing what so ever Malfoy." And from there is a start of a lovely romance between a Malfoy and a Snape.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-21-2008, 03:21 PM

Your invited to Selena Maria Snape and Dragon Alan Malfoy's wedding. You and a guest will be welcomed into there new home before the wedding that will take place three days from now. The women will be staying at the Snape Manor while the men will stay at the Malfoy manor. The wedding will be held at Hogwarts school of Witch craft and wizadery. They both wish that you will be there with your loved ones and be part of the joining of these two houses. Dragon also wishes that you call him buy the name Draco or he will curse you into your next life.

Selena giggled as she sat beside Draco as she read the invite card. "I didn't know your first name is really Dragon?" She smiled at him as she giggled a bit more. Draco glared slightly up at her as he pulled her into his lap then. "Yes and I hate that they put that there. I rather like the name Draco if you ask me." Selena rubbed her stomach some she wasn't even 2 weeks along and she had yet to tell Draco he was going to be a father for once in his life. Though the child was created out of wedlock. And she was going to marry the baby's father soon. She just wouldn't tell anyone just yet. "But its a cute name though for you."

Draco shook his head slightly and noticed how she rubbed her stomach some then. "Is there something you want to tell me dear?" Oh he was starting to either she was cheating on him and got her self knocked up or he did the knocking up and if so why hadn't she told him yet. Was she afraid of what he might say or do. "Selena come on your hiding something so what is it?" Selena sighed softly. "You know how we talked about waiting until after we been married a year before having kids?" Draco nodded his head some. "Yes I do." Selena looked up then at him. "Your going to be a father." Draco sat there staring at her then. "Its mine?" Selena glared at him then. "Yes its yours to dope." Draco shook his head slightly. "Sorry I didn't mean it like that its just a surprise thats all."

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-22-2008, 04:05 PM

Selena went to get up and move away from Draco then. "If your going to act like that then maybe we shouldn't get married." She said as she went to get away from him then. Draco glared at her back before standing up and walking right up to her and pulled her against him. "Woman I knew you weren't telling me something I didn't know what it was fully. I figured your pregnant ok Harry pointed it out last time that you were. Guy's already on this secound kid and already telling me I'm going to be a father." Selena giggled softly. "Honey he's on this third one I think. He already has a name for that one."

Draco smiled down at his smiling bride to be. "Oh and what does he plain on naming that rug rat?" He asked her nuzzling his nose against hers some. "Albus Severus if its a boy and if its a girl she will be named after Ginny." She said nodding her head some. "Harry asked if its ok if he did that. He wanted his friend son to be named after his father and the next after two great hero's. Albus Dumbledore and my brother Severus Snape." Draco nodded him. "Your brother I think might have a cow but would agree to it in the end." Selena giggled some. "I know. And we should start thinking of names for our child." Draco nodded his head some. "Yes oh and speaking of your brother have you talked to Steven?"

Selena sighed softly. "I asked him to come to the wedding but I got no reply back. Though I under stand if he didn't show. He left the magic world behind him. And his wife I think its a muggle. I never saw her do magic. Though we were all careful back then that no one found us. Mostly that Voltermort couldn't find us." Draco nodded his head some. "He's your brother it would be thought of as bad taste if he didn't show up at his own sisters wedding. It would mean he doesn't think I'm right for you." He said nodding his head some. "And your perfect for me Draco. Your my Dragon." Draco shook his head some. "At least its better then being called a ferret." He chuckled as Selena laughed.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-28-2008, 03:09 AM

The day of the wedding came. The guys were all at the Malfoy Manor and the girls were over at the Snape Manor. The girls had seem to flock around Severus's painting at one point and was flirting with him for some odd reason. Selena walked in after Severus and ran from that painting to one of the others in the house. "Were you trying to torment my brother's painting?" The girls were giggling as she laughed at them then. "Sorry but thats just funny and you all been into the fire whiskey again." The night before they had gotten into it then to.

The guys on the other hand were all really sober and talking about there women and there first night together on there wedding nights. "Oh Draco a wife on her wedding night will be either drunk off her chair and in your lap for most of the night. Or she will try and rush every thing so you both can be together you know what I mean man." The men laughed then. "Or she will be just a shy little mouse clinging to you every little sound that either one of you makes or goes on around the both of you." Harry chuckled softly. "Ginny was the whole first way. Sorry to say that Ron about your own sister but you were busy dealing with Mione. While your own brothers were dealing with there own girls as well." Ron shook his head slightly. "Mione tried to rush it along. Then turned around later and said it me that was doing the rushing." He shook his head some.

Draco was about to strangle the guys in his group. But he will be happy to look up that way to see his bride walking down the way towards him. He chuckled softly. Harry looked at Draco then. "Whats so funny?" Draco smiled a real smile then. "Hmm that Severus's painting will be at the wedding. Well for the marring part. And that Selena will be doing all three things." He said smirking softly. "Though no trying to take her away from me as she is walking towards me to marry me?" He said looking at them all then. The married guys chuckled softly. "Only if she heads our way." They said grinning at him then. They seemed to have found the fire whiskey as well to.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-28-2008, 11:22 PM

It was a beautiful white wedding. The guest thought it was funny since the bride is a Snape and the groom is a Malfoy. But as Severus had said. "Its what our mother wore on her wedding day. She wore white so Selena will wear white as well." They didn't under stand why but they didn't bother to keep asking either. The wedding was simple for a magical wedding. Though there was some muggles there. That being Steven and his wife and kids. They were here to watch Selena marry. Though Steven gave the bride away. "I bind you both together for ever. So blessed be." Everyone at the same time repeated. "Blessed be." They were now Mr and Mrs Malfoy.

After the wedding they had the respiration over in Snape manor. Severus's painting had been long since placed back in his spot and he was snoozing away after yelling at his nephew for trying to poke him in the face. The child wasn't to happy about it. Though Steven laughed about it as he explained it all to his childern why that painting talked could move about. The best man Harry stood up to speak then. "I brought these two together. And they both know it. Though if it wasn't for the help of Severus Snape the great hero that he is. Selena and Draco would still be worlds apart. So I give a toast to two great potion makers that I have ever known and will surely miss for the time being. And one of my comrad's who finally isn't thought of as being gay buy his fellow friends here. Sorry Draco but they were thinking it."

Selena giggled softly as Draco glared at Harry then. "I like to say something." Selena stood up she was holding a glass of water. "We are glad we have so many close friends and family here tonight for our wedding. I thank my brother Steven for being here and giving me away to my loving husband. And I under stand why you couldn't be there for me when Severus had to stop coming around for a while. And I thank my other brother Severus may your dreams for your self happen again in your new life. And that you will shine down greatness on everyone in either house hold and those you fought beside and have become close friends to me and Draco both. You will live on in my heart on this happy day." And with that everyone headed there own way. No one wanted to sleep in Snape manor again. Draco and Selena returned to Malfoy manor. And from there does Book 7 ending will go from there.

THE END!!!