PopTartPrincess
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to PopTartPrincess Send a message via MSN to PopTartPrincess Send a message via Yahoo to PopTartPrincess

Old 10-11-2007, 06:24 PM

Disclaimer: I do not own DBZ or any of it's charachters. They belong to Akira Toriyama. However, any characters that I make up are mine.

A/N: I made Vegeta's mother an Icejinn because no one knows who his mother is or what race he is. I am also presuming the saiyan half of him is more dominant than the Icejinn half. But anyway, enjoy.

The Vegeta Chronicles

Book 1

Chapter 1: The Beginning

A tall man with russet brown hair paced the halls outside the medical center of the Saiyan palace. His hands were folded behind his back as he paced, his eyes staring at the floor as he paced. His red cape was almsot waving with the currents of air that were produced from this pacing.

In the corner, towards the left of the king was a somewhat smaller man with black hair and a green scouter over his right eye.

"Patience, my King. I'm sure the Queen will be just fine."

As soon as he said that, a high pitched scream of pain came from behind a pair of steel gray doors. The King's eyes diverted from the floor to the doors as a medical technician ran through them and barged passed the King. Vegeta then turned to the Captain, Zorn.

"FINE!" He yelled. "She doesn't sound fine!" Vegeta sat down on one of the chairs and held his head in his hands.

xXx

Inside the room, the Queen was layed on a bed, an azure colored sheet placed over the lower half of her body. Her forehead was covered in a layer of sweat. She had long, sky blue hair with beautiful sapphire eyes. She also had a pair of horns that were as black as night. No one was able to understand why the King had married a lizard or Icejinn.

Many doctors were surrounding her. One of the female doctors, Pythia, was patting the Queen's forhead with a cold cloth. Two others were cleaning the dark blue blood off the infant Prince.

xXx

The King whiped his brow with his hand. He then stood up and opend the door the medical area just a few inches so he could get a peek, he then had it shut in his face by one of the technicians. He sighed deeply and sat back down again. His eyes averted to his loyal commander, Zorn.

"How long has it been since she went into labour?"

"36 hours, your highness."

The King sighed again and looked over to the clock that was posistioned abouve the doors. 14:25 the green digital numbers showed. His eyes yet again averted to the floor. His fists were clenched.

Zorn nearly jumped when he heard the doors to the medical room open. Vegeta looked up as one of the medical technicians apparoched him.

" Congratulations Sire. You have a very beautiful, yet strong son."

"And my wife?"

"She is fine. Her strength is slowly but surely returning."

"Excellant. May I see her?"

"Of course, your Majesty."

xXx

Arctica raised her head as she hear the medical room doors open once again. She smiled as she haw her mate, Vegeta, approach her slowly, yet cautiously. He didn't want to be blasted into oblivion by his wife.

"Hey Vegeta."

"Hello, love." He smiled and sat on the chair next to the bed. His hand touched hers.

He noticed a small bundle wrapped in blankets held in the free arm of the Queen. He had jet black hair and looked much like his father, King Vegeta. He looked at his Queen, his eyes starting to tear up.

"What shall we name him m'dear?"

Arctica began to think. She smiled and looked at him. "I think I'll name him after his father."

The King smiled and kissed his wife on the cheek.

"Prince Vegeta it is."

xXx

Original Faction @ http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3628663/...onicles_Book_1

PopTartPrincess
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to PopTartPrincess Send a message via MSN to PopTartPrincess Send a message via Yahoo to PopTartPrincess

Old 10-11-2007, 06:27 PM

Chapter 2: Early Life

A small saiyan ran through the halls of the palace. Behind him ran the King, and behind the Kings was the Queen who was chuckling about the predicament. It was bath time for the Prince and he thought he'd give his parents the run around.

"Vegeta! Get your tail here right this instance!" The king shouted after the young Prince.

The child giggled and picked up his speed. King Vegeta let out a bunch of curses that were enoigh to make a sailor blush.

"Vegeta dear, don't use such colorful language infront of your son." Arctica smiled as the King turned and looked at her.

"You catch him then. Because I am not going to do it." Vegeta stormed off in the direction of his throne room.

xXx

Younge Vegeta came to a halt outside the nursery. He climbed up onto one of the ledges to get a look inside the room through the large window. As soon as he grabbed the ledge, his mother picked him up and held close the her chest.

"Bath time young man." She smiled as the Prince giggled and tried to get out of his mother's firm grip. Arctica managed to teleport herself and her son to the the en suite bathroom of the King and Queen's chambers.

xXx

Vegeta walked into his throne room and abruptly stopped when he saw Lord Frieza, sitting on his throne. Frieza smiled and licked his lips.

"Vegeta, some very reliable sources have told me that my sister, and yourself have had a son. May I ask his name?"

"His name is Vegeta." The King managed to say between gritted teeth.

"I would like to train the young Prince. He may prove a valuable asset to my army when he is older." Frieza smiled, his tail swishing from left to right.

"Arctica won't like this, sire." Vegeta said, looking at the floor.

"Oh, trust me, she will." Frieza chuckled and made his leave. King Vegeta promptly bowed to the lizard.

xXx

Arctica smiled as she managed to finally get her son bathed, dried and dressed in a minature version of his father's armour. She turned round to see the face of her younger brother, Lord Frieza.

"Hello dear sister." Frieza smiled at his sister, his red eyes staring right into her sapphire ones.

"What do you want runt?" Arctica rolled her eyes as her brother raised an eye ridge at his sister's rudeness. His eyes then caught a glimpse of Prince Vegeta.

"My, my. What a strapping your prince. He looks just like his father." Frieza crouched down to the Prince's level. Vegeta quickly moved behind his mother's leg.

"I don't think he likes his Uncle Frieza" Arctica chuckled. Frieza stood up and looked at his sister again. He sighed deeply.

"I want to train him."

Arctica's eyes widened. "Excuse me?"

"Your heard me. I want to train him."

"No. Train your own child. Oh wait, you don't have one!" Arctica laughed as Frieza went wide-eyead at his sister's audaciousness to be so rude.

"Now baby brother, if you don't mind, I need to take the Prince to see his father." With that, she pushed passed her brother and headed in the direction of the throne room.

xXx

Original fanfiction @ http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3628663/...onicles_Book_1

PopTartPrincess
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-11-2007, 06:33 PM

Chapter 3: Early Life II

Lord Frieza paced his study, his sister sat cross legged on the floor before him.
"I don't see why you wont let me train him. His power level rivals that of your own."
His sister sighed deeply, stood up and looked at her brother.
"He is too young. He's just 3. Still a child!" She snapped.
"You know I am going to train him. Whether you like it or not Arctica."
"Over my dead body!"
"Then so be it!" Frieza laughed manically and raised his hand. A bright blue bolt of energy made it's way towards Arctica. She didn't have time to block it as the attack engulfed her body.

xXx

King Vegeta woke up in a cold sweat. He looked beside him, his wife was still there. Just a dream he thought. He got out of the bed and made his way to the en suite. He turned on the cold water tap and splashed his face. He grabbed the towel and dried his face and headed back to bed. His wife sturred.
"Where were you?" She asked, slurring her words from being half asleep.
"Bathroom." He smiled and crawled back into bed with, pulling her close to him."I love you, Arctica. I really do." He smiled and kissed her deeply.
She smiled up at him. "I know you do. And I love you too, Vegeta."
Vegeta yawned at fell back into a deep sleep, his wife beside him.

xXx

Prince Vegeta was still wide awake. He hadn't been able to sleep. He got out of bed and made his way to his parents' bed. Luckily, his mother's tail was dangling onto the floor. Vegeta had some trouble to get his small hands around the Icejin's muscular tail, but he managed to do it. The small child tigged it lightly, which was enough to cause his mother to wake.
"What?"
"Can't sleep."
Arctica sighed and picked the child up with her tail, sat up in the bed and set the child on her lap. Vegeta smiled at his mother and she smiled back.
"Mommy?"
"Yes?"
"Read me a stowy?"
She chuckled at how the young Prince prounonced his 'Rs', she thought it was cute. Her brother Frieza used to do the same thing when he was this age.
"Sure I will." She picked the Prince up and put him in the gap between her and the King.

xXx

The next morning, Frieza was in the main hall of the palace, discussing with the King about the Prince's future. He was still too young to understand what his father and uncle were talking about. But Arctica knew all too well and she hated it. She hated the fact that her younger brother had the power to persuade her husband to hand the Prince over to him when he turned 5. Frieza turned to his sister and smiled, Arctica narrowed her eyes at her brother.

xXx

As soon as Frieza left to return to his ship, the King turned to his Commander, Zorn.
"What do I do?"
"Sire, I suggest you hand the Prince over to Frieza then, when the Lizard thinks it's all ok, launch a surprise attack and claim the Prince." Zorn answered. Arctica glared daggers and the Commander for using such a racist term in her presence. The King noticed this and sighed.
"Easy Arctica, easy." He winked at his wife which suggested that the matter would be dealt with later. The Prince giggled at the Commander's look of nervousness and at the droplets of sweat that were starting to form on his forehead. Zorn knew he was in trouble. Deep trouble.

xXx

PopTartPrincess
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-11-2007, 06:36 PM

Chapter 4: The Death of a Mother

Prince Vegeta was busy lifting wights in his training room which customly designed for his needs by his father. The room was painted white with the usual gym kit and a stack of many different wights. Towards the back of the room is the personal shower. Little Vegeta doesn't use it much, he has grown customed to having his mother give him his baths. Outside the room stood to Saiyan guards, posistion at either side of the entrance into the room. One was rather large, muscular, with a small tuft of black hair on his balding head. The other was shorter and had long, black spikey hair. These were Nappa and Raditz, the Prince's personal guards.

xXx

Zorn was standing infront of the King, his eys at the floor. King Vegeta was red in the face, he could not believe that his loyal commander would use such a racist term in his wife's presences.

"Sire..?"

"WHAT?!?!" The King bellowed.

"I truly am sorry, sire.." There was a hint of nervousness in Zorn's voice. "..It was just a moment of temporary insanity.."

"Temporary, eh?" King Vegeta questioned. "Usually, Zorn, if anyone else used that term around my wife, they'd be dead right now. However, with you, Zorn, I am going to let this slip. I do not know why, but I am. Know this Zorn, if you fuck up again, I'll have your head. Understand?"

"Yes, my King." Zorn swiftley bowed, turned and made his way out of the throne room. The King turned to a sound of applause and out of the shadows appeared Lord Frieza.

"My, my Vegeta you really need to control your soldier." Frieza sat down on the King's throne. "It's warm! Why thankyou Vegeta. Now, are we still in agreement about your son.."

King Vegeta grimaced. "Y-Yes you...you can have him."

"Wonderful. I expect you shall bring him when you come to receive your next mission."

"Yes, I will sire." Vegeta bowed and Frieza got up from the throne and made his way out of the throne room. Vegeta sighed a deep sigh and slumped down into his throne and held his head on his hands.

xXx

Lord Frieza stood at the entrance to the Prince's training room, Raditz and Nappa had left by the order of Lord Frieza. The door to the TR (Training Room) opened and out trotted, Prince Vegeta. The Prince bumped right into his Uncle's left leg, Vegeta looked up and squeaked in surprise to see his Uncle's face smiling down at him.

"Hi Uncle!" The Prince giggled in excitement, it wasn't often that he saw his favourite Uncle.

"Why hello, Vegeta." Frieza smiled and picked up the little Prince. "Tell me, Vegeta. would you like to come training with your Uncle to become big and strong, just like him?"

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" Vegeta hugged his Uncle and giggled as he was put down by Frieza.

"Your father will bring you to me when he come's for his next mission."

"Okies Uncle." With that, the Prince bounded off towards his room so his mother could give him a bath and take him to his father.

xXx

Later that night..

Arctica was crying in the arms of King Vegeta. KV (King Vegeta) sighed. Arctica looked up at him and he looked down at her.

"What?"

"Please, Vegeta, we can't hand over our son to him. I'd rather die than do that!"

"Me too. But for now, we shall do as he says."

"But.." Before she could say much more, she was cut off as KV's lips met hers in a deep and passionate kiss.

"No buts, my love. If you have to object, go talk to your brother.

"Fine! I will." She wiped the tears from her eyes and turned away from him.

"Arctica.." KV said softly, she turned to face him. "..I love you.."

"I love you too." Arctica smiled and used her instant translocation technique to appear in Frieza's quarters on his X3 Cruiser.

xXx

"FRIEZA!" Arctica bellowed at her sleep brother. Frieza jumped and fell out of his bed and stood up to glare at his sister.

"What is the meaning of this!?" Frieza yelled at his sister.

"I must object to this!"

"I knew you would say that, but whether you like it or not, you spoilt bitch of a sister, your dimwitted child wants to come with me."

"I sure as Hell don't like and I am not spoilt!" Arctica through a punch at Frieza's jaw. "You are more spoilt then me for Kame's sake!"

Frieza glared daggers at his sister. "Don't you ever do that to me.."

Arctica chuckled. " I can do whatever the Hell I like to you. I'm older than you by, oh, 500 years!"

"I don't care! It won't stop me from killing you!"

"You couldn't kill a fly, let alone kill me!"

"Try me.."

"Go on then Frieza, I dare you to try and kill me."

"You will regret that Arctica..Oh yes you will." Frieza laughed and formed a purple ball of energy in his hand and threw it at it his sister. Arctica didn't even have time to blink as the energy ball hit her body. The extreme heat that came from the attack caused her delicate body to burn up and turn to dust. Frieza smiled. "I hate to say I told you so..But my dear sister..I told you so."

Original fanfiction http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3628663/...onicles_Book_1

PopTartPrincess
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-11-2007, 06:44 PM

Chapter 5: The Prince is Orphaned

King Vegeta soon recieved word that his Wife was dead. The poor King couldn't look at his son anymore. His eyes reminded him to much of his beloved wife. Little Vegeta's eyes were an icey blue, just like his mother's eyes. The King hadn't come out of his quarters in days after his wife's death. He loved her so much and now she was gone. At night he couldn't sleep because his dreams were haunted by her, dreams of Frieza murdering her. After a while, the King began to think that Arctica was killed by Frieza. How right he was. Little Vegeta still didn't understand why his mother wasn't around anymore, but he'd find out one day.

King Vegeta sat at the largest computer you could imagine. This was Arctica's adress book, journal, family tree and scouter all in one. Most of it was written in the Icejinn, it took Vegeta half the night to decipher it but he managed rather well. His eyes began to tear up as he found an image that one his closet friend's had taken of himself and Arctica sharing a drunken kiss. Toward the left of the two was a creature with mandibles and long black dreadlocks. This was Kentrir, leader of the clan Khte'katildei'h. Last time Arctica spoke to him, he said he was and Elder now. He found another image of the entire gang. In the picture, from left to right, were Vegeta, Lord Ryu, Arctica and Kentrir. He smiled as the scene replayed in his mind..

-Flashback-
The Jungles of Brazil were humid in the summer. It was the perfect day for a bunch of high school friends to go galavanting around the Planet known as Earth. They had found the perfect spot for a picture, the middle of a clearing with a huge waterfall in the background, it was called Angel Falls. Lord Ryu set up the icejinn version of a digital camera, they got into posistion.
"Say cheese boys!" Arctica smiled as the camera-like object flashed and captured the image.
-End Flashback-

The King smiled and then remembered the task at hand. Today he would be giving the Price to the twat known as Frieza. Arctica was right, he never should have agreed to this. He sent a quick message to Ryu and Kentrir and turned off the super computer, as if on cue, his head smacked down onto the keyboard and he fell into a deep slumber.

xXx

"Vegeta...Vegeta...Vegeta..."
"Huh?" The King recognised that voice. He spun around trying to see who it was. He turned around to see the beautiful face of his wife. "Arctica..you're alive?"
"No, my love. I'm dead. I know it's hard that you had to lose me..but be strong ok. I love you with all my heart, Vegeta."
"Arctica..I-I..can't be strong without you..I need you dammit..My life has no meaning without you.." Vegeta broke down into tears right then and there. He couldn't take the pain anymore.
"Vegeta..I said be strong..I maybe dead but I'm still with you, in spirit.." She knelt down beside him. "Don't give up my love, things are only just beginning.." Arctica smiled and her image faded away. Vegeta looked up trying to find her but she was gone.
"Arctica..."

xXx

King Vegeta sighed deeply. The dream he had last night felt so real, and the one he had after that felt way to real for him to comprehend. He was missing his wife terribly. He wanted to hold her, feel her breath against his chest, hear her moan his name again, feel her lips against his. There was so much more he wanted to do with her. However, he had no time to reminisce about his wife. Today he had to hand the Prince over to Frieza then tonight to plan his attack against Frieza to kill that bastard and take his son back from that fucker. Frieza didn't deserve to live. He was an enslaver, a bastard, a sadistic and twisted motherfucker.

xXx

The King handed his battle plans to Zorn. He asked him to debrief his elite soldiers tonight. He would do it himself but he was just to tired to do so. Vegeta said give them a small pep talk in the morning, with that. Vegeta retired to his quarters.
As he slept, his mind congered up another dream, or maybe a memory..

"..I hope this doesn't start a war between our planets, Arctica.."
"It shouldn't have to go that far, dear." She remarked, settling her head against his chest.
"We'll see…" He inhaled sharply through his nose. He bent his head down to rest his chin on the top of her armored skull. With much reluctance to move from his current position, he murmured, "We should get some rest, Arctica."

"Very well." Arctica closed her slanted eyes. With equal reluctance she stepped back and headed towards the bed. She glanced over her shoulder and winked as she slid her armor off, giving Vegeta a glimpse of her curvaceous naked body and delicious breasts. Knowing exactly how to excite the Saiyan, she laid herself prone on the bed to give him a good view of her nudity and covered up with the sheets. She dripped velvet into her voice, "How about I make it easier for us both to get to sleep?"

Vegeta smirked and his eyes glinted, two could play at that game! He climbed out of his armor and playfully made his pectoral muscles twitch one after the other. That got his wife to giggle, so he turned his back to her and flexed his glutenus maximus just to hear her laugh one more time. Arctica gasped and laughed at her husband's tightening ass. His muscular body always excited her. "Vegeta, you big, silly tease! Don't make me get up and come over there…"

"As you wish, my wife," Vegeta bent his arms so his biceps bulged to tease her a final time. Then he grinned and slid into bed with his beloved, kissing her deeply, "Anything else you want me to do for you?" That got a smile out of her again as she slipped her arms around his broad neck.

"Well…you could - ooohhh Vegeta! You animal, you - " The rest of her giggled words became lost under the sheets.

For a long time during the night, the bedsheets shifted as the two figures moved together beneath them. Vegeta was able to release the tension that Frieza had caused him earlier, and his thoughts of him quickly faded away. Arctica had no trouble falling asleep once they spent themselves. She just curled up with her head on Vegeta's sweaty chest and slept. Vegeta opened his eyes to gaze down at the outline of her face in the darkness. How lovely she looked with the pale moonlight creating patterns on her high cheekbones and perfect black lips.

xXx

The Next Morning...

King Vegeta was stood in front of the best of his army. The elite soldiers. They were gathered infront of him in the main hall of the grand palace, ready for his speech. King Vegeta took a deep sigh.
"Remeber now, the Prince is on board Frieza's ship so we want to try and keep it intact. You are the greatest fighters on our planet, you are the elite. Together you will fight and together you will conquer!" The King nodded his head and put his left arm over his chest, the elite soldiers did the same.

xXx

King Vegeta and his guards were running towards the main deck of Frieza's ship. The elite soldiers followed behind him. Vegeta knew this had to work, even if it killed him.
"Some of you go that way!" he ordered as he pointed to a corridor on the left of Frieza's ship. Just as he said that, a bunch of Frieza's guards ambushed the King.
"There he is!" called one of the guards and they rushed towards him, firing their blaster cannons as they came. The King growled, he did not have time for this and he ordered his army to charge! Vegeta sent on ki-blast at the fleeing troop of guards, destroying them all.

xXx

Vegeta pushed past the smoke and dust and entered Frieza's control room. Frieza indeed was there.
"Frieza! We have some buisness!" Vegeta bellowed as he looked around, trying to find Frieza. A door opened and Frieza appeared. "It's over Frieza! We have come to put and end to your reign of terror.!"
"We?" Frieza questioned, "You and who else Vegeta? You're army is blue in the face!" Frieza chuckled as Vegeta turned his head to see that his army were infact blue in the face. He growled under his breath and lunged at Frieza, he threw a punch at Frieza's face but the filthy lizard managed to dodge it and sent an upper-cut in Vegeta's direction, killing him instantly. The elite gasped and ran to his side, but Frieza blasted them all into the next dimension.
"Fools..What Fools." Frieza laughed and made his way to destroy Planet Vegeta once and for all.

My Dream Avi.