Zephyrik

Old 10-14-2007, 09:39 AM

Well, to start of, most know who the SW Franchise belongs to, and i can assure you that it isn't me.
And, i have wrote more for this, I'm just posting only this to see if it is well received. If it is, which i hope, I'll post the rest(Not all at once of course). Any thoughts you have, feel free to post them. :D
__________________________________________________ __
Her Beginning, Part One

Twenty years before the Mandalorian Wars, a child was born of a couple on Dantooine. She was a will-fill and headstrong child. They named her Zephyra Karr. While she did not seem to be an extra ordinary child, her parents did begin to wonder if she was possibly a force sensitive, one would could feel the force, and with training, use it to her means.

At Ten, she was taken before the jedi council to be tested. In the end, she proved she was indeed strong in the force. Her training went unusually quick. Most of the things she was taught, she was able to do almost perfectly, within a short time. When it came time to build her lightsaber, she choose the class of Jedi Guardian, thus using a blue saber. Five years after, However, she asked permission from her master, Master Jeune, to visit the Crystal Cave on Dantooine. It was there that she found her personal Crystal, as many jedi do. When inserted in her saber, it not only filled her with warmth, but the blade glowed purple. When she showed this to her Master, Jeune told Zephyra that this crystal, unlike others, would not just stay a single color. She was also told that this crystal will act as not only a lightsaber crystal, but as a friend, that is not one to loose.

Two years later, Zephyra was awarded the status of Jedi Knight. She declined most of her apprentice requests, not really wanting to take one.

At nineteen, a year before anyone knew of the Mandalorian Wars, she went walking in the plains of Dantooine, near the Ancient Grove, used by Jedi, such as herself, for Meditation. As she passed it, she came to a ruin that no Jedi Master had told her off. She saw who she knew to be the jedi Knights Revan and Malak, go into these ruins. She did not even think of telling the Jedi Masters of what she saw. To her, she was lucky she had control of her mind, and was excellent at blocking others from probing it.

With in the next year of her being at the Academy, Malak called her, along with many other jedi, and asked if we would be interested in fighting in the Mandalorian Wars. I was one of the first to approach Malak.

"The Council doesn't approve of this, do they?" I said.

"No. However, it seems that they are taking a blind eye to those who the Mandalorians choose to kill. They call them selfs Guardians of the Peace, yet they do nothing in a time of war." Malak said.

"Then as much as i like being a jedi, i will join you and Revan in the war. This is not out of what you ask. This is out of my choice." i said, standing next to Malak.

a Year later, after ending the lives of what could be over thousands of Mandalorians, i was asked to serve aboard the General's ship, as her personal subordinate. It was above Malachor V that i gained my guts. It was then, during that battle i saw the Dark side as Revan did.

I also saw death. More than i had caused. The General's Technician, came to her during the battle, and told her "The Mass Shadow Generator is ready. I'll activate it on command". She looked back at the planet. Then, she looked back at the Irodonian. No one else, including me, knew what the glare ment, but the seemed to, and the tech activated the generator. I, the General, and many others, watched out of the bridge window as countless lives, Mandalorian's and Republic soldiers died, in an instant.