xX-PURPL3-R0S3-Xx
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-26-2007, 05:03 AM

This is a Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas Fanfiction. The title is A Mix of Everything. It's when Oogie Boogie gets revenge and leaves open the doors of all the towns. People wander around in Different towns and trouble starts spreding everywhere! Now, it's up to Jack and Friends to get everyone to their towns and close the doors.

Chapter 1: A Familar Face

Jack and the others were happily in Halloween Town. Sally sewing a coat made out of crispy leaves. Suddenly, she heard Jack's voice. "Hello Sally! I need you to do a important assignment for me,"Jack said," I will need you to make me a new suit, for Halloween. You do know that Halloween is in 2 weeks right?" Sally nodded and smiled at Jack. She put on her leaf coat and said,"What do you have in mind Jack?" Jack thought for a moment. "I think I'll hold a...umm...contest! Yes! A contest!"Jack said," I will hold contests of all sorts, one could be a contest on who will have the most candy at the end of the day, another could be who can scare the most poeple!" Sally smiled and listened to Jack quietly.

At Halloween day, everyone gathered around Jack for the info on the contests until Sally spotted a small bug crawl to the woods. She was curious and headed to the woods. Once Sally got there, she saw bugs in a pile, witch was shaped of a very familiar person...Boogie.