Apple Sauce
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Apple Sauce Send a message via Yahoo to Apple Sauce

Old 10-13-2007, 03:41 AM

“A musical?!”

An old gentleman, who sat before the now bickering men, sighed into his folded palms. Ansem the Great, or DiZ as some students lovingly call him, was tired. Now, he wasn’t exactly old, considering he was in his mid fifties. But RGAA (Radiant Gardens Academy for the Arts) hosted a feud between the theater and music departments, that dated back far before even he himself had attended the school as a student.

It must have been fifty years since that fateful night when all hell broke loose. The academy’s departments all joined together to for the annual musical, which was a big hit among the city’s inhabitants as well as those who traveled by. The music department was in charge of the bands and vocals, the movement department choreographed the dances, the art painted backdrops and designed scenery and the theatre (of course) instructed and guided the actors through lines and actions that held the play together.

No one is exactly sure what happened, but the play was a flop. Respected audience members demanded their money back, the art department tore down their work and the dancers retreated to their mirror covered studios. The theatre department took the biggest hit, having spent most of their funds on renting costumes, buying props and working on the many lighting designs that helped make the show even more realistic. Considering it was a musical, the actors began to blame the musicians, claiming that their terrible playing drove the audience away.

Having nothing of that, the music department distanced themselves from the actors. You see, musicians take pride in their work and if someone was to insult it in some way, they would take you words as a incentive to space themselves from you.

That year a curse was unleashed upon the unsuspecting RGAA, and it didn't seem to be lifting any time soon.

That's when DiZ decided to bring back the forgotten tradition, to show the school that art was based upon unity not segregation.

...Obviously that wasn't getting across to the two teachers.

"You can't be serious! He'll ruin us!" Slamming his hands upon the wooden desk, the blond director glared daggers at the tan gentlemen before him. "That...that man will turn against us and ringe our funds dry!"

With a roll of his eyes, 'that man' shifted from one foot to the other. "What every would give you the idea I would do something so cruel, Strife?" The sides of Leon's lips tugged in bitter amusement as he watched Cloud redden with anger.

"Because!" Well...that wasn't an awnser but in the director's eyes, he got his point across. Putting his hands on his hips, he stared Leon down.

Flipping his hair over his shoulder, Leon smiled and went to the door. "Well, I wasn't going to. But thanks for the idea." With that, he stepped out with an enraged Cloud Strife in tow.

Ansem put his face into his hands. "This is going to be harder than I thought."

~
TBC!!

I need people to seperate KH and FF characters into groups for me. =D

Theater: Sora, Roxas, Marluxia, Cloud
Music: Riku, Axel, Demyx, Leon
Dance: Kairi
Art: Namine

Lightswitch Raves
*^_^*
Banned
Send a message via AIM to Lightswitch Raves

Old 10-13-2007, 03:44 AM

Maybe it's just me, but I don't have a clue what your talking about.

Apple Sauce
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Apple Sauce Send a message via Yahoo to Apple Sauce

Old 10-13-2007, 04:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightswitch Raves
Maybe it's just me, but I don't have a clue what your talking about.
Darling, it's a Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction. And I know it's crappy, I just...felt like writing it. -_-;;

StormRose
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to StormRose

Old 10-15-2007, 03:22 PM

You better keep writing girl. I haven't read anything that made me laugh that hard in a very long time.

Cloud? And Leon? XDDD Oh this will be hiiiiillllllllllarious....