samurai andy
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-08-2007, 11:35 PM

pg.2
"What's wrong Kitari?"he said turning around from the pot of boiling water. "Nothing, I'm fine..." she said, even though she wasn't and he knew that. The cook tried to cheer her up with a little present that his wife just got this morning. Kitari didn't touch it. The cook was wondering why she was so upset. "Could you please tell me what is wrong?" Kitari finished nibbling on a noodle and said. "I'm just wondering what is taking Kakashi so long to get here." "Oh." the cook said. "I'm sure he has a good reason for taking so long." "I guess so." she said.
She finished her ramen and the cook set down some more noodless into the bowl. She picked up her chopsticks and started eating when Naruto walked in. "Hey chef! Hey Kit!" he said with a big smile. She saw that Naruto was all happy, so she tried to be happy too. "Hm? What's wrong ?" he said. She didn't even realize that she wasn't smiling. "Oh nothing" she said. "Your ramen is going to get cold, beter eat up." She then smiled and and started to finish eating her ramen. When she looked over Naruto was just finishing his third bowl of ramen. wow, he sure can eat... she thought to herself

pg.3
"Naruto?"she said. Naruto stopped eating and swallowed the noodles. "Yes Kit?" he said. Kitari looked him straight in the eye and asked. "Where's Kakashi?" "I'm not sure Kit." he said."He wasn't at the training grounds this morning." Then he tried to look all confident by buffing out his chest and hitting it with his fist. "But I'm sure he's alright and is on his way here, don't worry!" he said,and he smiled. Kitari wondered how he could be all happy like that most of the time when things were down, but, then again, he always cheered her up when she was sad. She smilled back at him and finished her ramen even though it was a little cold she didn't mind, she was happy now.

It was night time and she was still waiting for Kakashi. Naruto stayed with her to keep her company, but ended up falling asleep and his head rested her her knee.
She was too busy staring up at the sky that she didn't notice that Gaara was walking towards her. Gaara stopped walking once he saw her, then wondered what was in her lap, he only saw yellow and thought that it might've been someone since he could hear snoring too. Kitari sighed and looked down to Narutoand smiled. She stroked his hair a few times and he stopped snoring and smiled turning his head to her belly.

pg.4
She didn't mind, her and Naruto were almost brother and sister but they both knew they weren't. She smiled then continued to look at the stars. After a few minutes she yawned, leaned back, and sleep over came her.

Gaara watched her fall asleep but waited a few minutes just to make sure. After he was sure that she was sleeping he walked up to her. He stood there for a few seconds, he then took off his gourd and placed it on the ground. Gaara then reached into it taking out a small silver box with a note attatched to it. Carefully, and quietly he placed the box into her pouch on her belt and closed it. "what are you doing?" a voice said from the darkness. Gaara twirled around, and in the darkness was Kakashi. "It's none of your buisness what I do and don't." he said.
"True, but they are my students and she is my daughter, and I'm not going to let you hurt them." said Kakashi. "I'm not thinking about hurting them" said Gaara.
Kakashi was shocked. "But-" he said. Gaara then disappeared. Kakashi looked at Kitari and Naruto who were sleeping peacefully before leaving himself.

pg.5
It was morning when Kitari woke up. She stretched her arms and legs not wanting to wake up Naruto> She sensed that her pouch was heavier but shruged, and leaned back stroking Naruto's hair as he slept smiling. "Well good morning sleepy head!" Kitari looked around to see the chef, she smiled. "Mornin' Chef." she said "sleep wel?" "Yes mam i did!" he said and smiled. Kitari smiled back when Naruto woke up. "Good morning Naruto" said Kitari. Naruto yawned, stretched and scratched his back.sitting up looking all sleepy. "Morning Kit" he said.
A few seconds later they were sitting at the bar eating a bowl of ramen. When they were done eating they thanked the chef and ran off playing tag down the road. While they were playing Kitari ran into Lord Hokage. "I'm sorry." she said. Hkage smiled. "It is alright Kitari" he said "what are you playing?" Naruto had just ran up to Kitari. "We're playing tag Lord Hokage!" said Naruto with a big smile.

hope u liked it ^^