Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 06-29-2007, 05:47 PM

Dalia sighed and looked out the doorway of her treetop home as she rested an elbow on the table in the center of the room, her chin propped up on her hand. She wasn't quite sure what to do with herself, as business had been taken care of, and she'd already cleaned what little there was to clean in the domed room she called home.

The scrying crystal hung loosely around her neck, and she picked it up and let it roll around in her free palm, thinking about making use of the glowing magical item. Though she was tempted to use it to see what was in store for her this day, she decided against it. She always feared that it would run out of power when she needed it most. Though she could feel a premonition of someone in her future, her powers were not yet strong enough to see the who, what and where of the situation without use of the crystal.

Instead of making use of it, she let it fall back against her breast as she sighed once again, her eyes scanning the room for purpose.

No one ever came to visit her, with the exception of Amaryllis, the spirit who had once come to her with answers to the scavenger hunt she'd put together not that long ago. The witty spirit had brightened her day, and at times, she wished she'd visit again, so they could chat. She seemed to be a good match of wits for the Oracle, who'd found her riddles to be quite challenging. If only there was another like her, she thought to herself, finally standing and walking out to the balcony to observe the other gardens she could see from the Great Tree in the Center Garden. Perhaps she could summon another high-flying fae to entertain her...

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 06-29-2007, 09:11 PM

Kyrylo stood under a tree covered with the silk of silk worms staring up at one of the small wriggling green bugs, "No no, i need twelve 2 inch by 2 inch squares of gold silk" he clarified for the fourth time that day. He loves the feel and quality of the products that the small insects made but for the most part they had to be told the same thing several times over so they wouldn't forget. Kneeling down, he picked up a twig and broke it down to the right size before holding it out for the little beady black eyes to focus on, "this size".

Blowing at a strand of hair that had fallen across his nose he waited for the slow nod and confirmation of understanding from the little worm before stalking off a few feet away to rest and get a drink of water. His small building was nearly complete and now all that remained was to get the pillows made for the interior so that anyone sitting would be in comfort. Glancing around at the rest of the Evercommon garden he took in the sights and sounds of the Fae that went about their day to day business. How many others there had this much trouble conversing with the silk worms? or was he the only one that had come to them in hopes of help?

Drinking deeply from the water he sated his thirst and leaned back against an old gnarled trunk. Closing his eyes he rested for a short time; what he wouldn't give for some more stimulating company. The last few days had been spent near the silk worms tree trying to communicate to them in short words and many hand signals. Even Calliope had long since lost interest and flown home to make sure everything was in order there.

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 07-01-2007, 03:02 PM

When no one appeared, Dalia decided it was time to take her entertainment into her own hands. Fluttering her wings and looking out over the gardens, she decided the Evercommon Garden would be the best place to find someone to chat with. If anything, Dawnsong would be there to fill her in on the most recent gossip and pour her a cup of tea.

Jumping from the patio, she dove downward through the tree's branches, easily avoiding them, as she had practiced this many times before. She saw nests with baby birds, squirrels and a number of other tree creatures who used the Great Tree as their home. Before coming too close to the ground, she began to flap her wings powerfully, letting them propel her forward now, instead of downward, about ten feet from the soft grass below the tree.

Flying outward from the cover of the Great Tree's branches, Dalia was greeted by warm sunlight, and she happily flew toward the Evercommon Garden, thinking about what a lovely day it was and soaking in the warm rays which seemed to strenghten her.

As she flew over hedgerows, she observed everything below her, pleased to see that the gardens were in tip-top shape.

A few minutes later, she came to the edge of the Evercommon Garden and began to fly more slowly, taking in the sights and sounds as she lazily flew over the busy garden. Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted a brightly-colored fae that she recognized as one of the newest youths she'd met on his hatching day: Kyrylo.

Landing softly close to the tree he was resting under, she composed herself, patting down the curls that had become unruly throughout her flight, and walked toward him, a smile on her face as she realized this eyes were closed. "Good afternoon, young fae. How goes it this day?"

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 07-02-2007, 06:22 PM

Feeling a slight flow of air ruffling his hair, Kyrylo waited patiently for whoever had approached to make themselves known. The air movement informed him that it had to be someone much bigger then Calliope and seeing as how he generally couldn’t tell when the spirits he had met approached, he wasn’t sure who it was or if it was worth the effort to find out.

"Good afternoon, young fae. How goes it this day?"

Eyes snapping open Kyrylo leaned forward to peek up at the Fae standing before him. As his eyes adjusted to the suddenly bright light his thoughts raced; he had heard this voice before hadn’t he? It sounded familiar and yet, he couldn’t quite place it. Vision clearing he was able to make out long light lilac hair and the deeply unsettling eyes of the oracle.

“Oh, hello!” he muttered as he scrambled to his feet, dusting off the dead grass and leaves that had blown into his lap while he napped, “and the day is infinitely better now that I have someone to talk to”. After a short time of silence he cleared his throat and motioned to the tree in front of him where the silk worms resided, “I was here on, er, business” he motioned, “was there something you needed?”

As he waited he ran through all the reasons the Oracle might want to talk with him; very few were plausible and of the remaining, he was sure that mustn’t be the case. There were several things he had been meaning to ask her, but then at the same time he wasn’t entirely sure the time was appropriate.

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 07-08-2007, 03:43 PM

Though she was a mere young adult, Dalia's voice and demeanor was that of a much older fae. She still appreciated the same things a young adult would, but there was something in her presence that made her seem much, much older than she actually was.

As Kyrylo jumped up to greet her, a smile came over her face and she blushed a bit, pleased to see he was so attentive and excited to see her. "I'm glad I can be of some assistance in the area of conversation," she said, glancing at the tree and the silkworms, who seemed to be spinning just for Kyr. "You're here on business?" she asked, giggling at the thought. Kyrylo the Businessman. "What is it you're making?" She looked at the cloth that was forming curiously, noting it's pristine quality. Perhaps she'd have to commission the silkworms to do some work for her as well. Her home certainly could use some sprucing up. It had been years since it had been redecorated.

Before he could answer, she went ahead and answered his questions, hating to leave such things unanswered. "Oh, I was here to find someone to talk to. It gets lonely up there in my house. No one ever comes to see me, except for a Spirit or two," she said, nodding. "I think many fae fear me for some reason..."

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-11-2007, 03:01 AM

Kyrylo nodded politely as she spoke while digging around in his robe for the squares of silk he had gotten from the other garden. Pulling out 12 small 2x2 inch red squares of silk he handed them to her along with a single downy feather. "I'm making pillows to fluff up my gazebo" he said with a wide grin across his face waiting for her reaction. He and Calliope had been hard at work getting the little structure ready for use and were finally putting the finishing touches on it. "She said it needed more of a females touch" he added as an after thought as he tried to contain the laughter that was threatening to spill out, "so not exactly business".

"I think many Fae fear me for some reason..."

Pausing, he tilted his head to watch her for a moment before offering his idea, "Maybe it isn't you they are afraid of, but your skill". His thoughts raced back to what Destine had told them about her child hood and the slight problems she had had; it seemed like a valid enough reason. Shrugging his shoulders he glanced back at her home towering off in the distance, "I always assumed you were busy on more important matters to both with silly things" he murmured while motioning to the silk worms and their odd antics.

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 08-06-2007, 05:22 PM

Dalia took the silk square and the feather, running them both between her fingers. "How lovely!" she exclaimed, running the feather against Kry's cheek and giggling. "You certainly do have good taste! Though Calliope may have helped, I'm sure you played some part in picking out the colors and such things. Your place will be beautiful when it's all done," the Oracle said, blushing a bit. "I'll have to come by and see where you've made your home when it's all ready."

Dalia leaned up against the tree, giving Kyr a glance out of the corner of her eye as she saw him watching her. "Afraid of my skill? Haha! Doubtfully! My skills are nothing yet...I've still got so far to go," she said, lifting the scrying pendant from her breast and sighing. "I still have to use this to see anything...It's hardly oracle-like, I must say." Brushing that thought away as quickly as she could, she giggled. "I certainly don't have better or more important things to do either. Maybe in the future, but for now, I'm pleased the Gardens are peaceful. It gives me a chance to make new friends," she said sweetly, looking Kyrylo in the eyes.

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-07-2007, 02:19 AM

Kyrylo jumped a bit as the fluffy feather traced a line down his cheek. Coughing quietly, he turned his face away to hide the faint blush creeping up his face; it wouldn't do for the oracle to see she had unsettled him. "Yes, i . . . i mean you should" he paused to gather his thoughts, "you should visit, Calliope would love that". Internally berating himself for his lack of cool he thought back to the current condition of his place. Piles of half sewn pillows were everywhere and the feathers he had been collecting lay strewn about his room as if several pillows had exploded. "Calliope really did suggest the silk" he nodded giving credit where it was due, "she said it would be soft, slightly water resistant, and really lightweight so easy to take back home".

Out of the corner of his eyes he watched as the little silkworms spun his newest request for him. Smiling softly he admired how quickly and well done their work was before his smile turned at the corners at the fact that they wanted no payment. He was going to make sure that when they changed to butterflies his home would be complete with their favorite flowers so they would never be wanting of their favorite treats.

Grinning back at Dalia he nodded slowly, "it is peaceful isn't it? I've had the chance to meet several really nice" he paused, "er.. well spirits actually, not so many Fae". "Have you had a chance to meet Amaryllis or Rosebud yet?" he asked with a large smile, "Both of them are incredibly nice".