Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 04-02-2013, 02:24 AM

"that sounds great" Chad said with a smile. He was happy that she offered. "And yes I have, just hope I could keep her around more than last time." His smile grew and his gaze met hers. The pizza showed up soon after, and it kinda ruined his moment but he knew things would be ok. He took a piece, something was different with her, something better in his opinion. "Your welcome to stop over anytime you like as well. I have to unpack everything still though" He added with a chuckle.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to hillary84 Send a message via Yahoo to hillary84

Old 04-04-2013, 01:19 AM

" Alright. I work 8-5 during the week and sometimes on Saturday. My bosses keep me quite busy. " Carrie said and put a slice of pizza on her plate. " What sort of movies are you interested in these days ? " She asked after a few bites of her dinner.

Donut

Old 04-04-2013, 01:22 AM

"Suspence mostly." Chad said as he took another bit. "But I will watch anything you want to" He added with a smile. He was happy just to spend some time with her. "I will get you some night then" He said looking over at her.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 04-05-2013, 01:57 AM

Carrie smiled glad that she was with someone who cared about her. " I'm glad I took a walk today. If I stayed home, I wouldn't have had such a great time. " She said with a smile.

Donut

Old 04-05-2013, 10:49 PM

"I am glad you walked too" Chad said with a laugh. The pizza was almost gone and the sun started to go down. "Best time in years.. I'm glad I moved back" he added as well. If he hasn't came back things wouldn't have played together so well. " you know the reunion is tomorrow.. were you going to go? He asked wondering what her answer would be.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 04-10-2013, 12:53 AM

" I was. Would you like to come with me? " Carrie asked. She hoped he would, since she didn't want to go alone. She had bought a new dress and shoes and had felt guilty at the time since they had cost more than she was willing to spend.

Donut

Old 04-10-2013, 01:10 AM

Chad looked down at the table, what else would he do? there was nothing but to unpack all of the boxes. "I would enjoy going there with you. But I may cut it short, I would rather be somewhere else than there with you" He said realizing what he said. "There is a band playing at the park tonight. you may want to join me there?" He added looking up at her with a smile.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 04-23-2013, 01:25 AM

" That sounds great!" Carrie said. She didn't want to go back to an empty house and liked it that Chad wanted to spend sometime with her.