momo chan
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to momo chan

Old 05-14-2007, 05:52 AM

Name: Kumo
eye color: Black dots
hair color: white
breed: (if any remember the people do not have to be human): Human but is a cloud fairy
age: none in cloud form but looks to be 2 years old in fairy form
and if you wish
clothing: poofy whiteish blue dress and a cute pointed hat with a pom pom at the end. she carries a odd shaped staff with a crystal sphere and there is a white ribbon attatched to the staff. she as well has cute little fairy wings.
personality: very happy, bubbily, luvs playing tricks, shy, she loves sweets and poofy objects that look like clouds.
past: Kumo the cloud fairy is on a internship for learning how to create and manage the clouds, she has been sent out by elder but on her way got lost in the human world. she has turned into a cloud and poofs around looking for a place to stay and eat something. she lands by a closed bakery shop and it begins to rain she stays under the roof and looks sad as her tummy grumbles. she collapses because shes so hungry.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 05-14-2007, 05:54 AM

Kumo wakes up the next morning and turns into a cloud. *puff puff* Kumo floats around trying to look for something to eat. She survives on bread crumbs and other small bits of foot people drop.

GainaSpirit
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-14-2007, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatch
"Mhhnnn..." Rayne winced and she could only watch as her opponent dissapeared into the trees. She turned her attention back to the woman on the ground and knelt by her slamming the point of her sword into a nearby tree.
"Hey are you alright?" She asked softly. Her long ears twitched a few times and her navy eyes blinked in wonder. The wound the woman had come with was gone. She smiled glad that her healer skills would not be needed this time.
"My name is Rayne." She said offering her hand.
"Rayne.....of the Shadow Fire actually but that last bit's hard to say so I cut it down to Rayne."

She took the hand and used it to get up and regain some dignity. Even if her wound seemed to have disapeared, she was still tired of running for hours.

"Thank you" she said in a dry tone. 'Damn... I need some water... my mouth is horrible' she though ashamed.

"My name is Aisha" she continued nonetheless. "I am a yyan-ti and I'm coming from the tribe of the Miltering Caves" she explained. "But... my people exiled me. And they are coming after me. I was trying to escaped them when I arrived here" She continued. Anyway, there wasn't any point to keeping thing secret. The group that was searching for her would probably arrive here soon.

"I'm sorry..." She bowed. "I probably put you in danger passing by here" she frowned. "If I go now... maybe they won't destroy your camp"

Saying that, she tried to walk slowly away, trying to find the force to continue...

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-14-2007, 01:53 PM

Rayne laid a hand on her shoulder.
"Not so fast you." She smiled and turned to both her compainions, then lofted the rabbits from earlier.
"Come on eat with me at least. These guys will make a nice.....breakfast...lunch or whatever time it is." She then chuckled to herself and eyed Aisha.
"And if your tribe comes looking...they'll find more than just an injured exile here." To prove her point she jerked her Dai-katana out of the tree and swirled it around her head once before sliding it back into the scabbard on her back. She smiled warmly as if she had known Aisha of old and then turned back to the little racoon shifter.
"And you little theif," She tried her hardest to look stern but in the end she laughed.
"Keep what you found, it makes no diffrenece to me, I don't need much to survive and all that I need is in my rucksack." She hefted her bag in proof and then dug out a sharp stick to skewer to rabbits on, then she sat down to skin them by the fire. After her task was done, she saved the entrails for later use and she placed the meaty hunks over the fire and turned the stick till they; began to get a dark, earthy brown.

wispytearz
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to wispytearz Send a message via MSN to wispytearz Send a message via Yahoo to wispytearz

Old 05-14-2007, 02:01 PM

Wisp hovered above, listening to the conversation below. Thinking it safe, she lowered herself back onto the high branch, and continued listening.
She was uncertain still, but it seemed as though the animosity and anger that had been so strong moments earlier had faded entirely. Perhaps she had misjudged these women?
Still, she would sit and observe a bit longer before considering trying to rejoin them.

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via ICQ to Miakoda Send a message via AIM to Miakoda Send a message via MSN to Miakoda Send a message via Yahoo to Miakoda

Old 05-14-2007, 11:28 PM

"wow really thanks!" aki cried joyessly(sp?). she looked at rayne's collection of rabbits and then at her. "is that all you caught for food?" aki asked. "i didn't find any food in the pouches either. hang on i'll be right back." aki said then transforming into a cheetah cub she raced off back towards her house. she entered quietly upon arriving knowing far to well her brother didn't like it when she snuck food out of the house. most of the time it was to feed animals in the forest but this was a different case. so aki assumed it would be alright. still she didn't particullary find the need to explain that to her brother right now. she grabbed a few items and stuffed them into a pouch before quietly exiting the house and running back to rayne and aisha.
"here you go. this should be better than just eating that" aki said tossing the pouch of items to rayne as she entered the camp again. she sat down next to aisha watching curiously. but she wasn't watching rayne or aisha instead she watched wisp in the tree for a few minutes before she decided. she was too curious not to go say hello. so transforming back into a raccoon she scampered back up into the trees until she was on the branch next to wisp. "hello" Aki said cheerfully transforming back.

wispytearz
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to wispytearz Send a message via MSN to wispytearz Send a message via Yahoo to wispytearz

Old 05-15-2007, 01:39 AM

Wisp startled back from her, almost losing her balance... almost and in the shock had half shifted, sprouting claws, feline ears and a tail. The wings were still protruding from her back and the feathers seemed to stand on end.
Wisp looked her over cautiously and inched back as far as she could safely sit without falling from the branch. Without extending a hand or a greeting, Wisp asked in a nervous voice, "What are you?"
She was almost afraid of the answer; she had only just realized she even had wings and so did not yet trust her ability to fly. If she had to make a quick escape, she didn't want to risk her newfound flight resulting in a crash landing, right into enemy hands. Even more, she was so drained from the growth of the wings that she wasn't sure she would even have the strength to escape.
Wisp knew that she needed to make peace if at all possible with these strange women, so she tried to relax. Despite her best efforts, Wisp could not retract the claws nor could she force herself to shift back. Her distrustful nature was just too strong to leave herself completely defenseless among so many unknown dangers. Still, she relaxed her posture as much as possible, as she waited for the woman to respond.

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via ICQ to Miakoda Send a message via AIM to Miakoda Send a message via MSN to Miakoda Send a message via Yahoo to Miakoda

Old 05-15-2007, 05:59 AM

"me?" aki asked. she trasformed into wisp. "i'm you. or them" she transformed into aisha then rayne below her. "i can be anyone i want to be and no one at all. sometimes i transform into my brother but he doesn't like it when i do that he usually yells at me cause i start acting like him. but its his fault he never does anything fun." aki said all in one breath. she took a deep breath to regain the air she had just lost. " and i can be anything i want to be animals, people, scenery you know like trees and bushes. i can be insects too!!!!" aki cried happily swinging around the branch as she talked. her black hair flying behind her. her golden eyes bounced in joy.

GainaSpirit
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-15-2007, 08:34 AM

Aisha watched the scene in front of her. 'Are they all insane ?!' She though dumbfounded. She just informed them a group of yuan-ti was coming this way and they just stood here, eating boucing around... looking around strangely.

She watched as the strange shapeshifter transformed into her and she took a step back.

"I can be insect too !" That one then yelled.

"No thanks" She said dryly frowned. "I hate insect... I crush them..." she growled.

She then turned her head toward the person who had sat down and offered her to eat. At that time, her stomach had growled making her ashamed. She was happy that her skin couldn't blush like those human people. 'Well, I'm hungry anyway... Can at least eat before dying' She sighted and decide to sit down near the woman.

She took one rabbit and removed the head by a single clean switch of hand. The rabbit was already dead but she couldn't help it. There was still some essense of life in it. That'll do it.

She concentrated and aspired that little life. A little blue light came up from the dead body of the rabbit and enter her opened mouth. She immediately felt refresh and smiled for the first time in a week.

Being cooped in a dark cell without food for a month had really tired her and she didn't knew how she had manage to find the strengh to carry on and escaped...

GainaSpirit
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-15-2007, 08:36 AM

///// I'm surely not in the same time zone as the rest of you so don't panic if I don't answer right away >.< /////

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-15-2007, 01:27 PM

Company Rayne had been alone ever since she could remember and it was nice to have company for a change. Her little theif of a friend had even went as far as to bring back food for them all, but then she'd dissapeared into the tree limbs. Rayne focused there for a moment.......indeed there was another life there, it was her opponent from before. She looked around at the small amount of food left and nodded.
"Hey!" She called.
"Little shifter theif! If your friend up there promises not to go attacking anyone she can come down and join us. I'll even give her my share." Rayne's stomach growled in protest but she rammed her fist into it to quiet it.
Everyone has to live....even if it means preying on others. I know that from experience........but maybe we don't have to prey on the people we know... It was stupid to hope for that since Rayne had seen that exact thing happen time and time again, but she was always optimistic.....even at the cost of her own self.
She lay her katana out on her lap and then began to scrape it clean with her whetstone smiling as she did so her eyes shut in bliss.
"You don't have to be so nervous Aisha." She said softly.
"Relax, if anything consider us friends......and friends don't allow their friends to get hurt...am I right?" She frowned as she eyed a bit of rust and blood on her sword and she quickly scraped it off, honing the edge to a fine point.

wispytearz
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-15-2007, 06:06 PM

Eying the little shifter, Wisp thought to herself that such a childish attitude must be an act. She pulled back a bit and shook her head.
"You should go back to your friends down there and tell the other that she should eat her food. I'm not hungry." she told Aki as she shifted into her feline form and leaped to a high branch of another tree, then to another.
Wisp didn't go too far, as something inside her insisted she watch a bit longer before passing judgment over this group. She found another perch from which she could see the women eating, and continued to observe.
She wasn't sure what she was really waiting for. Did she hope that there would be some obvious sign to tell her that these people were safe? Or maybe she had just been away from people for so long, she didn't know how to act around them and hoped that by observing, she might relearn what she had lost? Or maybe she was still just a cat at heart and her curiosity would push her to the edge of death and back?
Whatever it was, Wisp could not refuse and so she sat, her tail curled around her and her new wings still wet with blood arched. Watching. Listening. Waiting.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 05-15-2007, 10:49 PM

Kumo watches as people goes by and then floats around trying not to get bumped into.

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-15-2007, 11:30 PM

Aki left wisp alone for now but she would go back up later. transforming into a small bird she quickly fluttered back down to rayne and aisha.
"she said shes not hungry." aki said transforming back. aki watched as rayne played with her sword. "pretty" she exclaimed.

(don't worry about the time difference most of the time i don't post until later at night cause i have work so no big)

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-16-2007, 12:11 PM

"Well that's too bad. I guess it can't be helped then." Rayne made a few more passes on her blade and smiled.
"Yes it is very nice isn't it? I've had this katana ever since I can remember." The hilt was wrapped in a deep crimson ribbon, capped in a golden pommel engraved with a lotus. The hilt was gold and carried the motif of the pommel only on a larger scale, and the blade, the blade was a black metal that only gave off the faintest of light from the fire.
"I don't recall anything before now, so I guess I cling to this thing in order to feel like I have a sense of self." She smiled sadly into the flames and said nothing more.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 05-16-2007, 03:37 PM

*puff puff* Kumo finds a place to land and pops back into fairy form... *sigh* "Food??" she rubs her belly and sits down. her tummy makes a loud noise. she continues to look for food.

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-17-2007, 01:36 AM

"why don't you remember did you hit your head or something?" aki asked curiously looking at rayne. "maybe you have ummm.... whats it called. my brother said i would get one eventually with how much i trip in the forest. it was.......... a cuncusion(sp?). thats what he said." Aki said. "mmaybe you have a cuncusion."

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-17-2007, 04:28 PM

"I don't think so, I've treated people with concussions before and they were all unconcious, besides all that, I can remember up to a certain point.....and then...nothing. It's like that bit of my life never existed." Rayne's eyes were downcast and dark as if she was searching in the back of her mind for something important that she might have forgotten.

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-19-2007, 06:00 AM

"Oh well... no wait.. nope i have no idea then." aki said

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 05-19-2007, 06:12 AM

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...." *sniffles* "no one is talking... I guess i will just leave..." changes into a cloud and floats away.

minchika
Send a message via MSN to minchika

Old 05-19-2007, 10:00 AM

name: marija
eye color:green
hair color:red
breed:fairy

Soliaeda
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-19-2007, 01:53 PM

Name: Sovrily
eye color: Black
hair color:Black with some black blue shimmering through.
breed: Human
clothing: Sovrily wears her usual skin tight black muscle shirt and leather pants, perfect for remaining unseen in the Shadowy Darkness of the city. The black sets off her ivory skin, an unfrortunately inherited trait she received from her mother. A small, but very agile, dagger hangs from a belt at her waist.
personality: Sovrily is very suspicious with everyone. Trust is Dangerous.
past: Sovrily Came from her homeland of Tatrilar to pursue her career. Her parents perished mysteriously in a horrible fire in their Suburban home. Sovrily was found covered in ashes holding her teddy bear and rocking back and forth, but otherwise unharmed. When the police men tried to take her away, she fled. Somehow she managed to survive to reach the City of Sestaval, a loud and bustling city where she could be forgotten very easily. This was where she had almost been killed By a large boy witha scar running down his face but instead had been offered a place in their gang because she was deceptively fast and eager to learn the skills of the blade. Sovrily was in that gang for five years, until her fourteenth birthday, when a mysterious man came and told her that she had the makings of a rogue. She didn't know what it meant then but god did she know now. I t wasn't that she hatedd the art of assassination..she just, wasn't quite sure why a trembling little orphan girl from Tatrilar had gotten so swept up in all of this death and dark business dealings.

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-19-2007, 10:28 PM

[no come back.... plaese]

Fiziali
Fizi, Fizgig, Fizpop, ...(insert...

Old 05-20-2007, 02:36 AM

Name: Lumerielle (Call me Lume)
eye color: Very pale blue
hair color: not quite light blue and not quite medium blue with light blue highlights
breed: Night Elf
age: 113 (If someone knowledgeable were to look into her eyes, they would know she is older than she looks because the maturity brought on by years of experience shows there, but to the average person, she appeared to be only around age 22, since night elves tend not to appear to age much at all.) Lumerielle's skin is very pale, so pale that one would almost say she is white skinned, not ivory, but with a slight tinge of pink, hardly noticeable at all.
clothing: Lumerielle wears a skin tight pullover tank top and skin tight leggings that only go down midcalf on her legs, the lower part of her legs bareskinned as are her arms, shoulders, and neck. Both her shirt and her leggings are royal blue in color. Attached to the leggings is a skirt that only wraps around her sides and back, open in the front, and contains two pockets. She wears a thin chain band around her head, draping over her forehead, with a single royal blue diadem attached to it in the center of her forehead. She wears a simple pair of leather moccasins that have been dyed blue. The moccasins have long blue leather ties that Lumerielle laces up her legs in a criss cross pattern, and tie just below the bottom of her leggings. Her primary weapon, a longbow she had fashioned from wood, the bowstring made from twisted sinew, and the arrows she had carved herself. She had a simple dagger attached to a leather belt around her waist (the belt itself had been made from leather strips she had braided together, tying a knot at each end, leaving long strips hanging at each end to tie around her waist, easily). Although she spent hours practicing with her dagger, she had rarely found the need to use it in combat.
personality: Lumerielle is quiet and reserved when around strangers. Once she gets to know someone well enough to call them friend, she is open and outgoing, friendly and spirited. She is one to give someone the benefit of the doubt, trusting them until they prove to her they are not to be trusted. Once her trust has been broken, it's nearly impossible to regain her trust again.
past: Lumerielle was born many many years ago, and her parent's having been killed in a hunting accident while she was young, she no longer remembers them. She was 14 when she was orphaned, and so was considered old enough to support herself among her clan. She was given a position as an apprentice to a huntswoman, who took her under her wing and nurtured her, teaching all there was to know about hunting her prey. She had learned stealth techniques, how to disguise your scent so the prey would not know you were there, and she had learned to make traps. When Lumerielle turned 18, the huntswoman declared her a full fledged hunter, and so she was permitted to go out on her own and to plan her own hunts. Having a desire to travel outside their lands and see the world, when she was 25, Lumerielle informed her clan that she was leaving on a journey, in search of adventure. The clan bade her farewell, but made it clear that should she tire of her journey, she would always be welcome to return home.

Fiziali
Fizi, Fizgig, Fizpop, ...(insert...

Old 05-20-2007, 02:37 AM

Lumerielle (her friends called her Lume for short) shifted, hoisting her bow higher onto her shoulder as she walked towards the first trees of the forest. It had been years since she'd been home, and she wondered how many of the old clan were still about. She hoped their were at least a few, so that she would at least be welcomed into the village.

Lumerielle had just stepped into the forest, when she heard a comotion. It appeared a group of yuan-ti soldiers had entered the forest, obviously in search of something or someone. Keeping herself hidden in the brush, she watched them closely, silently listening.

"I know she's around here somewhere!", she heard one soldier exclaim. "She ran this way, I'm sure of it!", another cried. Sooo, they are looking for someone, Lumerielle thought.

She kept herself hidden in the brush, swinging her bow carefully around. Pulling an arrow from her quiver, she strung it, hooking the nock over the bowstring. She kept her bow lowered, and continued to watch them to see what they would do. They were close to her home....too close. She would be prepared to fight, should the need arise.