Titenya
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-23-2007, 08:09 PM

Phe nodded, folding her arms into the sleves of her robe as she headed down the beach. She watched Fedora out of the corner of her eye.

"The island holds many secrets that we humans never learn in our lifetime. After I see you back to the villiage I will return to my pilgrimage, that may help us find some answers"

They walked down the beach again to the wreck, moving the boards and debri out of the way. After a while the tide started to shift and the wreck disaeared under the water.

Phe placed her hand on fedora's arm.

"It's time to go back. We need to check on the other gril, and see if any one else has found anything."

ooc: the tide went out for me and trintrin, any one else at the beach can still play that it hasn't gone out yet untill they meet up with us at the village or after

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to Trinitydoll

Old 10-25-2007, 02:00 PM

OOC: yeah you are right lets do that

Fedora overviewed the beach once more but the tide was coming and she noded agreeing with Phe..yeah lets go back, I dont think there is anyone here...
They both went back to her house to see how the girl was ignoring that someone else had rescued her cousin Ashley...

Titenya
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-25-2007, 03:47 PM

Outside the temple Phe stopped.

"Fedora, if you would please check on the gril, I need to check in at the temple school and see how every thing is going. It is strange that no one came to find me when the storm came last night. They know better than that..."

She shook her head, they wouldn't have known where to find her but none of them even looked for her. Her expression twords the soreceress was stern, but inwardly she smiled to her self. She knew it was one of the spirt's plans to whipe out temple students that they couldn't convers so that they would not be a threat.

She walked down the path twords the student's temple... she could smell the blood in the air as she got closer, but it wasn't untill she saw the bodies of her tribe that she stopped... The spirits were only soposed to have contained them and put them into a trance like sleep untill they couldsecure them... so many had been killed.. they must have put up a fight.

After steadying her self, Phe let herself fall to the ground next to a new red pool and let out a scream that would rouse the whole village.

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 10-25-2007, 04:20 PM

Fedora was coming out of the Temple when she heard the scream , her senses stood up and she practically flew to where Phe was....."Jesus Christ....." she looked around seeing the same scene...images of the killing came to her mind, thousands of screams at the same time....she told herself to be strong not to faint and finally made it to where Phe was standing and fell on her feet....."WHY????????????" she screamed while tears ran on her face..

Titenya
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-25-2007, 07:14 PM

"How could this have happened so close to the village and no one heard or saw anything? Go find the village elders, they are going to need to know about this."

She placed her hand on Fedora's shoulder, a soft healing glow from her water preist's hairpin helping to calm the girl enough.

"I do not feel any evil in this place, only the traces of deeds past. Do not worry, I will be safe. I know there is a threat, unlike those who have suffered here. Be carefull though, they may be closer than we think."

She shivered softly as she let go of the girl. She could feel the spirit gaurding her near by, but she could not let the girl know. She was too important to the village to take out... Phe knew if anything happened to the girl her alabi would be blown as well.

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 10-25-2007, 09:41 PM

Fedora didnt want to lose anytime, she took out the butterfly hairpin from her head and made a spell to warn the elders she was coming , she sent her voice through the butterfly telling all that had happened so they were warned and started running to the village..she seemed to have her mind in blank ...she ran all she could...she knew she was going to need all her energy and probably it would be a good idea to call some warrior and warn him too, just in case...she though about Kenshin inmediately...

littleaes
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to littleaes Send a message via MSN to littleaes Send a message via Yahoo to littleaes

Old 10-25-2007, 09:46 PM

((Please tell me if I'm still confused about what's happening... Trinity tried to explain it to me, but I'm a very... slow learner in some aspects? xD))

The blue haired girl woke up in a room, frightened for her cousin. She hadn't known her cousin was safe, but she was now in a panic due to that. "Ashley...?" She asked nervously, sitting up from her laid down position and looking around the room for some sort of sign. "Please be alright..." She got up and ran out of the house in frantically, searching for her cousin.

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 10-25-2007, 10:08 PM

OOC: thats alright Little <33

Princess of your Heart
*^_^*
Banned

Old 10-25-2007, 10:23 PM

Akenathan ran to her house and prepared an improvised bed on the living room for the man to place the girl...once this was done, she looked at him and then to the girl...she needs medical attention I need to find a doctor..

Kenshin Himura
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Kenshin Himura Send a message via MSN to Kenshin Himura Send a message via Yahoo to Kenshin Himura

Old 10-26-2007, 01:58 AM

"I will gladly care to the girl while you look, or do you want me to look and for you to care for her." Kenshin gently set the girl on the bed and went to find water outside of the house. Once I did I got back in and placed a cloth into the water soaking it up and placing it on the girls forehead "Do you want to stay and me go, I'll look for help. Unless you want to"

Titenya
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-26-2007, 11:43 AM

Phe watched the girl run off and smiled. That was one way to loose her. She moved through the mess, grabbing a few items from the temple and then ascending back into the mountains. With any luck, no one would know what happened, and they would think she had gone back on her pilgrimage for answers to help them. She stepped behind the waterfall, vanishing from the site of any villager.

ooc: I'm going to a wedding, so i won't have internet access until Sunday, sorry about it, but family is family heh

Montgomery Domoheart
*^_^*
Banned

Old 10-28-2007, 06:08 PM

((@___@ OK, so what's going on?))

Chester sighed as she sat in Fedora's beautiful home and drank tea. Her mind wandered briefly to home, and everyone there. 'Is Jacques still cooking now?' Chester wondered how he was getting along without her. She even wondered about Katie and Sherry. 'They'll probably fight over who gets to be head apprentice once they realize I'm not coming back...'
Then, she thought of the luxurious cruise, and the magnificent ballroom where she had stood quitely at the wall while Ashley was asked to dance after dance after dance. She remembered sunning herself on the deck and occasionally being splashed by a swimmer when near the pool. Meanwhile, the lifeguard tried to charm Ashley. Then, she remembered talking with Ashley in their room, and how none of what they spoke of even steered toward home and all the bad things they left behind.
'Ashley...'
She remembered the crash: the rocks. The ship sinking. The passengers wailing, children calling, a baby crying...
'I hope everyone on the ship is OK.'
She gave a sigh and drank her tea.

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 11-05-2007, 11:23 PM

Fedora saw Kenshin , he was in his house with another girl...was it Ankenathan? she had grown so much since her last lesson a few months ago...she walked the path carefully ...when she reached the door she called Kenshin...and as soon as he came out she explained the situation to him...put a hand on his shoulder, he was so tall and charming...Kenshin...she looked into his eyes and spoke...I need you to help me...difficult times are coming...and you are the only one I can trust, you are our strongest warrior....please help me...come with me to see the Priestes, she has a lot to tell you ...
Then she looked at Akenatha, dear, I will need you too....she said ...you are not a girl anymore, I think you are ready to know the truth of what is going on in the island...come with me, the villagers can take care of this girl until we come back.