Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 12-10-2011, 03:32 AM

[Whoa Whoa Whoa, Hey Dark. You need to Edit that. The Only way they can enhance is when they have fallowers]

dark world dealer
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-10-2011, 03:40 AM

(no that's my power to reach 100% for a short period of time)

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-11-2011, 05:20 AM

Rosemary was walking down the street.she had just finished moving her few belongings into her large loft apartment in town, the kind artists used as studio apartments.it was nice, and very well priced.she needed a hot chocolate, she decided, and had set off to find the cafe she had heard so much about.as she neared the cafe, she felt an odd sensation, like a stirring of power, begin deep inside of her and spread through her body.she felt two very strong auras nearby, one familiar in a way she did not understand and one so cold and evil that she shuddered away from it."so much for my hot chocolate." She said, and ran towards the source of the disturbance, her instinct leading the way.what she saw froze her in her tracks, but only for a moment.she was a warrior, and didn't hesitate at a battle.she pulled a pan flute out of her pocket and started playing a tune that would sound like a dog whistle to any sour e of evil nearby.

Andraus

Old 12-11-2011, 06:59 PM

cycoris stopped in his tracks, hearing the Whistle "The Warrior...." he turned in its direction, then to Destroyer "I will not kill you now.....It seems the year has come. The Warriors are Arrving" he said, then flew towards the sound.

dark world dealer
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-11-2011, 09:56 PM

Raider fell to the ground when he heard the whistle blown he covered he ear's when the creator said he would not kill me right now Raider stood up overcoming the sound of the whistle "you Bitch ill kill you for that" Raider said as he walked to the warrior girl he drew his blade and swung his blade at her

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-12-2011, 02:08 AM

Rosemary did not flinch or break stride as the blade came swinging at her.she jumped out of the way with a speed and grace she had not known she possessed, and continued playing.she switched her tune to a fast battle song, summoning colorful waves of energy that flew towards the destroyer.as the music played, Rosemary danced with beautiful grace, avoiding his attacks.

Andraus

Old 12-12-2011, 02:16 AM

The Creator watched, and then went inside a Nearby music store. He paid for a Small Lute that was in there, and placed in harmoney with the flute.

dark world dealer
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-12-2011, 02:21 AM

hmm looks like the creator is in despairer if he has you fighting for him Raider said slashing away at the energy when he got close he swung his sword but then stopped and looked at a Little girl just staring at him so he walked over stopping every attack that went for him and then he grabbed the girl's head and looked at the warrior if you are a true hero of light then you will save her putting your life at risk Raider smirked

Andraus

Old 12-12-2011, 02:24 AM

He lifted his ninagata, and threw it. He used salamanders breath, and had it launch at high speed at him.

dark world dealer
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-12-2011, 02:28 AM

Raider hit the blade away from him you don't want to hurt this young one do you Raider said putting more force on her head

Andraus

Old 12-12-2011, 02:42 AM

The Creator used this as a Distraction. He grabbed onto the Destroyers arm, and sucked in a breath. "Immolation. "He said, and his skin turned to Hot stone and Magma.

dark world dealer
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-12-2011, 02:50 AM

hmm looks like ... this was just a trap but your still not stronger then me conner warped his arm on to the creators arm Burst Raiders arm blew every thing on it that wasn't him off destroying his sleeve and throwing the creators arm of then Raider kicked him away as he though up the little girl as she cried for her mummy letting tears fall down his armdont worry young one ill make it all disappear soon Raider fell into the shadows taking the girl with him see you soon old friend

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-12-2011, 03:49 AM

Rosemary made one last tune as he disappeared, a tune that would haunt his nightmares for weeks to come,and give the girl hopeful dreams as well.
((Please hold for link to tune. http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_u...?v=Iy5qyfoppus ))

Last edited by Gemini; 12-12-2011 at 03:59 AM..

dark world dealer
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-12-2011, 03:58 AM

(There is no song I take it back that's so annoying unless your not haunting me with the nian cat song but they are both annoying and iv got to go see ya and ill be taking over the girl as a character)

Last edited by dark world dealer; 12-12-2011 at 04:20 AM..

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-12-2011, 04:34 AM

(( :illgetu: :banhammer: :talk2hand: :angry: how...you...what....WHAT DO YOU MEAN ANNOYING?! its a beautiful flute solo as a tribute to nature and wildlife, and only a tasteless heartless, musical FAILURE would fail to understand that! Screw off you jerk face asshat barnacle butt cow screwing TOUCHHOLE!))

dark world dealer
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-12-2011, 04:42 AM

ok I dont think I got the right song then http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZZ7o...eature=related

Last edited by dark world dealer; 12-12-2011 at 04:46 AM..

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-13-2011, 04:09 AM

((Whoops, sorry.:sweat: I have no idea how that happened...shall we continue?))

dark world dealer
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-13-2011, 04:11 AM

(yes but once again ill be RP the Little girl )

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-13-2011, 04:57 AM

((Great.))
Rosemary continued playing even after the destroyer was gone but stopped when the song ended.tears rolled down her cheeks for the little girl."poor child.and I couldn't do a thing.oh, her poor mother..." she said, her heart breaking for the family.they would probably start an amber alert, launch a search...but it would end in a cold case.they didn't know where to look.how could they ever guess? She wiped her tears and looked up, getting a good look at the creator for the first time.this was the man she was to follow, the one her grandmother had told stories about.she knelt down before him."creator, ruler of all things, I am your warrior.I come to serve in the great battle.I, Rosemary Kazane, am humbly at your service."

dark world dealer
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-13-2011, 12:49 PM

Raider came out of the portal looking at an abandoned shipping yard on the other side of the side of the city Raider thought this would be a good place to start until he could call his forces Raider made his way in holding onto the girls arm not letting go no madder how hard she shook and pulled on his hand "stop this right now or I swear to God I will......" Raider stopped when he saw the girls face get red and her eye's started to water it started to remind him of someone he new before he came to this world "stop crying you are going to make me sick whats your name human".

the girl sniffed trying to bring her self up to talking to this evil looking man "Kelly" She started to sniff again "my name is Kelly mister" Kelly was so scared of what was going to happen to her she has seen things like this on the TV even if she was only eight she is a very smart girl and knows good from bad but she has never had to use what she knows in this type of problem "are you going to kill me" Kelly asked.

Raider looked down at the little girl "Kelly what a nice name" Raider said trying not to scare the girl"no not yet I wont kill you yet just don't get on my bad side" Raider said opening up the door to the Shipyard to see an empty wear house Raider looked around trying to find something that could help him in the end of today when he saw some sheets and a mattress and a couple chairs but not much that could help with his plans Raider made his way over to the bed and looked at Kelly "Sleep" he said pointing at the bed as he pulled up a chair to watch Kelly.

Kelly looked at the strange she thought about what to do she new that she was no match for hurting this guy so her only way of knowing what to do was to just go to sleep and hope this was all a dream Kelly climbed onto the cold mattress and closed her eyes about a half an hour past of her trying to sleep she was just to cold to do any thing about it when all of the sudden she felt a cloth materiel being placed on her when she opened her eyes she saw the mans coat on top of her and the man on the other side of the room looking through some box's "so he's not that bad of a man is he god" Kelly said talking to her self.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-14-2011, 03:50 AM

((Where the heck is Andraus?))

Andraus

Old 12-14-2011, 05:29 AM

The creator stood up, holding his arm, it was scorched and manglred, but still attached to his body "damn Destroyer..."he said. He then looked upon his warrior. "Rise Child. You need Not pay Respects. I am Mearly a Hollow Shell of my Former Self. Most of my power's and Abilitys left me when Me and the Destroyer Brought the battle to this world."

Last edited by Andraus; 12-16-2011 at 02:52 AM..

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-15-2011, 10:29 PM

((My character addressed yours.))

Andraus

Old 12-16-2011, 02:53 AM

[Fixed it]

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-17-2011, 05:18 AM

((Thank you.))
Rosemary stood and looked at the creator.she was a full head shorter than him."despite what you may have lost, you are still my leader, and I must show the proper respect.this is my job as your warrior.besides...that's how my grandmother said I should greet you." She said, thinking fondly of her grandmother's old fashioned ways.