Sweetsunnyrain
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to Sweetsunnyrain

Old 08-12-2012, 11:31 PM

If you are not TearRose or me, please refrain from posting.

Summary by TearRose.

it's a famous person (band member) x fan

this band member was on a flight to visit family and the plane looses control and crashes. This guy is found a few days later floating on the safety seat everyone has in the middle of the ocean. No identification and he seems to have lost his memories. he's taken to the hospital to be treated and the paparazzi is unable to get a photo of him because he's recovering and he happens to sneak out the back when the hospital releases him. This man finds a way to get some temporary money for a living and starts at a job (not sure where yet). This job happens to be where one of his many fans works. At first she is unsure if it's really him but as time goes on, she'll realize it is. Then it gets hard for her. As a fan, she wants him to continue to create amazing music, but if she reminds him of that, she may never see him again. If she doesn't tell him, the music he made will basically die forever but he will stay with her for sure. (this is all after they start going out and such)

TearRose
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-13-2012, 12:16 AM

Loki Nirramo

X X X X X X
Singer of Withered Silence (this may change...), a famous rock band.
Loki was on his way to meet his family a few years back when the plane he was on crashed. He made it out alive but in doing so, he lost his memories. He now works at (Insert name of business here). He wears nice looking clothes to cover up the several tattoos he has.

Sweetsunnyrain
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-13-2012, 12:28 AM

Mika Orino

Click to see larger image

An interesting woman working at the business Loki works at. She's a bit of a risk taker, and a little smidge of a daredevil. Mika is a diehard fan of Loki, though she doesn't show it much. She reacts to things calmly, but when you get her annoyed....Well, you don't want to annoy her, let's just leave it at that.

TearRose
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-13-2012, 12:37 AM

((where shall we start? they've been working together for a couple months now.... should they both be just about to get off?))

Sweetsunnyrain
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-13-2012, 12:41 AM

(( Sure, sure! :D ))

TearRose
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-13-2012, 01:09 AM

((I'm just gonna say they work at a coffee shop ok?))

Loki looked up at the clock as he finished the last couple dishes in the sink. It was almost 6pm and it was a Friday. Because of his natural sleeping pattern, the man usually worked in the afternoons or during the night shift, which was 6pm to midnight. But this day he worked the afternoon shift and also had Saturday off, something that very rarely happened. The man looked over to his coworker, Mika. She was an interesting person, and that was appealing to him.

Tonight's the night, he thought to himself as he rinsed off the last item he was holding. He had been thinking about asking her out for dinner for sometime but like every other person in the world, had his doubts. But he figured that he would never know her answer unless he asks the question. Six o'clock came with a moments notice and Loki clocked out before walking out the door after Mika.

"Hey, Mika!" he voiced loud enough to catch her attention. "I was wondering if you had plans for tonight?" The man's heart was pounding as he tried to swallow the lump in his throat in fear that she would reject him.

Sweetsunnyrain
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-13-2012, 01:20 AM

(( All right. ^^ ))

Mika had been busying herself by checking to make sure that the coffee machine was working and whatnot. Inside, her thoughts were a blur of " OMG He's right next to me! He works with me! I can't believe it!"s and she was trying hard to ignore her pounding heart. When six o'clock came, she had hurriedly taken off her apron and slipped on her jacket, pushing open the door. A rush of cold wind greeted her face, and she smiled.

I love a good breeze, she thought, Breezes like this calm me down.

She turned around, not quite hearing Loki's question. " Plans? Me?" she asked him, " No, nothing tonight. Why?"

TearRose
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-13-2012, 10:16 PM

"Well, I was wondering if you would like to go out to dinner with me?" the man asked as he looked into her eyes. He could easily get lost in them and thus, he tried not to look for too long. Loki kept looking from her eyes to her lips then hair. He did his best to remain a gentleman by keeping his gaze above her shoulders.

He then started thinking about where he would take her. Loki didn't have enough money to take her any place too fancy but he could afford a sit down restaurant. Maybe someplace local? He wasn't really sure what her preference would be so he decided to wait and ask if she agreed to dinner.

Sweetsunnyrain
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-14-2012, 12:04 AM

Dinner! With Loki! Mika could hardly keep calm. She cleared her throat a little, pretending to think about it. Then, after a moment, she smiled, " Sure! I haven't had time to relax in a while, dinner will be great!" It took all Mika had to keep from letting her small smile erupt into a huge grin. She thought about what she would wear...A dress, maybe? Or should she just keep it casual in a tank top and jeans? Or maybe she would just stay in the outfit she had on now, a t shirt and jeans. So many decisions to make!

TearRose
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-15-2012, 02:38 AM

"Awesome! So where would you like to go? I was thinking we could go to that Italian Place a few blocks away," the man suggested. He was doing his best not to burst into a crazy grin as he waited for an answer. The cool air blow against them and Loki caught a wiff of the body wash or perfume Mika was wearing along with something else. The smell was of coffee, and he didn't particularly care for it.

After he got an answer, he stated, "Great! Sounds good. I would like to get changed so I can meet you in an hour? Or you can come with me if you like."]

((Sorry, my brain doesn't seem to be into this part at the moment. I will do better!!!))

Sweetsunnyrain
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-15-2012, 07:09 PM

(( Crap, I had typed this awesome paragraph, and then my token expired or whatever. Muuuu *angryface* Sorry for the short reply...))

She nodded; the Italian Restaurant across the street sounded amazing. Mika smiled, " I'll be there in an hour."

Waving goodbye, she turned away, and half skipped to her small apartment. It was time to get ready.

TearRose
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-20-2012, 03:01 AM

((haha! ok let's skip ahead to.... idk.... o.o ))

Sweetsunnyrain
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-20-2012, 05:48 AM

(( Hm..an hour later? o u o ))

TearRose
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-21-2012, 02:22 AM

Loki arrived at the restaurant in yet another professional looking outfit. He was sure Mika wouldn't mind his tattoos but he didn't want to take that chance. He looked around realizing he was there before Mika and decided to at least get his name on the short waiting list. When his name was called, he stood up and followed the host to the small two person table. He sat down after holding Mika's chair out for her and pushing it in (if she is there) and started looking at the menu.

"Hmm..... I think I'll have the cesar salad and lasagna," the man thought loudly as he skimmed through the items of food they had listed.

Sweetsunnyrain
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-21-2012, 06:19 AM

She nervously tugged at the edge of her dress before heading out the door. Mika had spent the entire hour trying to figure out what to wear. In the end, she had decided on a beige halter neck dress, flats, and a coffee colored scarf to pull the whole thing together. Mika took one last glance back at the mirror before she left, and then shut the door behind her.

Once she got to the restaurant, she noted that Loki was already there.

Oh geez, am I late? wondered Mika as she walked into the restaurant with him. She smiled thanks when he pushed in her chair. Eyeing the menu, Mika debater on alfredo sauce versus marinera.

TearRose
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-22-2012, 10:34 PM

Putting down the menu he was holding, Loki looked at Mika taking in her beauty. She wore a cute dress with matching shoes and scarf. He never thought the "punk-like" girl he worked with would ever wear a dress but, there she was. A smile split across his face before he stated, "You look very beautiful."

Another moment of silence from him passed before he asked, "What will you be having? Also, I was considering getting us some whine. Would you like that?"

Sweetsunnyrain
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-23-2012, 03:23 AM

" B-b-beautiful!?" Mika exclaimed, flushing slightly,[COLOR="rgb(0, 100, 0)"] " Ahaha, don't be silly, Loki,"[/COLOR] she laughed, and looked away from him.

Beautiful? He think that I'm beautiful? How? When? Why? What do I do?? Maybe it's because I haven't worn a dress in front of him before..Yeah, that's it. That must be it!

She looked back at the man when she heard his question, [COLOR="rgb(0, 100, 0)"]" Oh, sure, um, yeah, whine would be fine. Yup, whine's great, haha.." [/COLOR]She looked down at the menu, trying to keep her eyes off of Loki's charming features.

Alfredo. I'll have Alfredo.

TearRose
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-31-2012, 03:31 AM

The man order a bottle of whine and a mixed appetizer when the waiter came back around. He then rested his elbows on the table with his hands enter-laced in front of his mouth as he starred into the girl's eyes. His thoughts seemed to go deep and for some reason, a song that he doesn't believe he's ever heard popped into his head. Loki was a little confused but didn't mind too much. The mystery song was beautiful, and it matched the mood.

"So, I know we've talked a few times at work but I some how don't know all that much about you. What types of things are you into? I know your favorite music genre is rock and punk; at least that's what I've gathered. What types of movies do you like?" He smiled folding his arms down on the table so that his words weren't muffled.

((sorry for the wait, life's busy when you're 21. XD ))