PhantomLolita
*^_^*

Old 11-08-2009, 12:49 AM

Just have to say, there are some bigger girls who can pull off skinny jeans without looking "gross". It's all about getting the right fit. I mean, no one looks good in clothes that are way too small.

hemora329
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-08-2009, 01:54 AM

Honestly, and im sure that a lot of people say this, but skinny jeans only only look good on skinny people. like my girl friend can pull off skinny jeans really well. She's very skinny, and she is able to fill the jeans very nicely ;-)

Moogle
Blogger

Old 11-08-2009, 01:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Megami View Post
If it is a really skinny person then yea...but if it is a really over weight person trying to fit into skinny jeans..then not.

Omg thank you.
My friends laughed at me when I said this, but they're not called skinny jeans for no reason.
>:l

I love them. I like a lot of form-fitting clothes as a matter of fact.

MichiePwa

Old 11-08-2009, 02:22 AM

It depends....but so far I think they are ok ^-^

Serita
DakotaGrl06

Old 11-08-2009, 03:27 AM

I think skinny Jeans are good. But I think that Skinny jeans are hot on girls. But I do not feel that the whole skinny jeans on a guy thing does not look good. Personally me I love the boot legged jeans there my favorite and always will be!

Popcorn Gun
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Penpal

Old 11-08-2009, 04:52 AM

Love skinny jeans.
They're the perfect balance for flowy tops, and sometimes, just a regular tee.
However, I think skinny jeans work on all body types.
Skinny describes the FIT, not who's meant to wear them.

Eleadah
Eli

Old 11-08-2009, 04:57 AM

I only own one pair of skinny jeans and i like them. I'm really skinny so they look good. but i have seen big girls trying to fit into jeans like that and it just looks nasty.
so skinny on skinny - yes
skinny on fat - N. O.

Thunder
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-08-2009, 05:03 AM

Not. I really don't see the appeal in them. If they're comfortable, I can't argue against that. I just don't think they look very good on any body type. Also...in all my years of playing in the rain, I never had water up to my knees because of my flared jeans unless I purposely jumped in a puddle to make it that way. :XD

iC[a]ndy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-08-2009, 05:09 AM

I think they're hot on the "right" people.
Some people just pull it off more than others.
I'd prefer men not to wear skinny jeans since it constricts their, errm.. ahem.. friend. LOL

Also, my boyfriend pointed out that they leave little imagination, but is aesthetically pleasing.

ElysiumFate
There is beauty everywhere.

Old 11-08-2009, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelia View Post
If they're too tight, then it's not good, on either sex.
Generally though, I like them on girls, but never have I found a guy I thought they complimented.
Ha, ha! Too true. I once saw an "emo" guy (sorry for the comparison but it's the truth) wearing tight, Barney purple, skinny jeans that were shoved down under his butt. I almost cracked up laughing it was so hilarious. The picture is still burned onto my retinas. Skinny jeans do not compliment guys. Especially Barney purple ones.

Crazy_Gypsy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-08-2009, 07:42 AM

I dont wear them myself but i do like how they look on some people.
Im even fine with guys wearing them as long as there actually wearing them! So many i see with them under there booty im like gah tacky.

Geekasaurous
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-08-2009, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
Also...in all my years of playing in the rain, I never had water up to my knees because of my flared jeans unless I purposely jumped in a puddle to make it that way. :XD

Hah, obviously you have never had to walk around an Irish town in the middle of November..Lol.:P

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 11-08-2009, 11:30 AM

no matter how gorgeous the guy is, skinny jeans just seem so wrong... he could be perfect in every other way but if he is wearing jeans tighter then mine it just won't work out...

i think they look best on really thin and petite girls... it makes their legs look longer... other than that, i'd say no one else...

Cherish
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-08-2009, 10:12 PM

I don't really like them at all, to be honest.

Sure, they go with pretty much all styles of shoe, but they're really unflattering.
Even for people with great bodies and perfect legs, wearing skinny jeans just makes your thighs look wider than they are, and your bum look really flat.

You're much better going for straight-leg... or a boot-cut, if you're more curvy.

Iced_Kophi

Old 11-08-2009, 10:16 PM

I think it depends on the person. To be honest, I don't a fat person shouldn't wear them..It really is quite unflattering. They look okay on skinny people, I think. It makes them look as if they're all legs.

I don't really think a guy should wear them either. It kinda creeps me out. If I had a boyfriend who wore them, I'd tough it out and just deal with the fact that he wears pants tighter than mine... XD

But overall, I guess I don't really like them. Especially the ones that are super-bright colors.. Yuck...

Paper Face Parade
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-09-2009, 12:17 AM

I really depends on who is wearing them. Like guys for instance. I don't find that very attractive. It's weird I have yet to find a muscular guy wear skinny jeans. >>
Ok, girls on the other hand. I really don't care if girls wear them, just not the people with twigs for legs. It just does not look good. It's like nothing is even there. Especially tall girls with twigs for legs.

kid-kokopelli
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-09-2009, 08:08 AM

As long as the skinny jeans fit. I hate it when a skinny guy or girl manages to give their size 1 hips a muffin top. That irritates the crap out of me.

Zackarai
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-09-2009, 10:03 AM

I like them. I have a pair and I'm overweight. And they fit, because I know what size I wear. I like them on guys, too. I'd much rather see a guy wearing skinny jeans than jeans that are 2 sizes too big showing their stupid boxers. I think people can wear whatever they want. Don't like it, don't look.

Lynds
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to Lynds

Old 11-09-2009, 11:28 AM

Most of my jeans are skinny jeans, however now I am struggling to fit in them cos my baby bump is getting bigger :| looks like it's gonna have to be leggings for me or maternity jeans.. I hope they have nice ones lol

kid-kokopelli
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-09-2009, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Most of my jeans are skinny jeans, however now I am struggling to fit in them cos my baby bump is getting bigger looks like it's gonna have to be leggings for me or maternity jeans.. I hope they have nice ones lol
Congratulations! :D

Miechan
Mato
Send a message via AIM to Miechan Send a message via MSN to Miechan Send a message via Yahoo to Miechan

Old 11-09-2009, 04:11 PM

One of my best friends is very much into fashion and the new trends, even though she's one of the biggest tomboys I've ever met. She knows what looks good and what doesn't, and so she's been helping me venture out into new types of clothing that I've been hesitant about because of my body type. I have an athletic build, and I'm 5'6, weighing around 145lbs.

The other night, my Mom bought me the cutest black boots with heels, and I love them. My girlfriend told me to buy a pair of skinny jeans to wear with them, so I did. I bought the size I usually wear--7 or 9 average, and they're way too long in the legs and too big in the waist. I suppose it's just the cut, but that sucked.

The 9 average long jeans I bought are tall so that they can go over the boots. I love them, and I'll be wearing them tomorrow. :D

-Melody
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-09-2009, 06:19 PM

Fuck ya! you can totally see the guys junk and base on wether its small or largeeee ;)

kid-kokopelli
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-09-2009, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Fuck ya! you can totally see the guys junk and base on wether its small or largeeee
Lol! That kinda makes me wish my boyfriend would wear skinny jeans! He actually has a nice little bubble butt too, but you'd never be able to tell because his jeans are so baggy. A nice pair of tight jeans would show off his junk and his trunk! ;)

RemoLeno
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-09-2009, 10:26 PM

It looks good on girls. Skinny Girls. As on guys... maybe, depends.

xiixJonesyxiix
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-09-2009, 11:07 PM

Personally I Hate Skinny Jeans....
I Tried Them On Once And My Feet Looked Like Duck Feet.....
I Have To Say It Was One Of The Most Terrifying Days Of My Life XD

Guys In Skinny Jeans....... Depends On The Fit.... Otherwise.. NO!!!!!