Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator
Send a message via AIM to Iro

Old 01-21-2008, 07:34 AM

Yeah, that's what my mum was worried about too. The paint drying. ^_^;

I just hope it doesn't start raining too soon....

Pretty much. ^^
I'm also eating chips right now. Feeling hungry and dinner's not done yet. ;w;

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to Spanish Leek Squared

Old 01-21-2008, 07:34 AM

PK; xD It just fell asleep again.. Yeah, my foot is weird.
And it always seems to be my left one.

You must be! xD; Maaybe. I'm pretty sure these are english-y bisuits.

Yeah, sorta. >w>
After that I want to try to get the necklace. xD; Since those are the only v-day items I want.
xD; I've just been lazy until now. xD;;

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-21-2008, 07:40 AM

Ironic_Depressions:
Hum...perhaps we'd better move threads so that Patchy's one doesn't get all this spam? Lol xD

And yeah, heh.

xD I wish it'd rain over here. Not thunderstorm, mind you, as i wouldn't be able to be online then, but yeah...we could do with the water as we seem to have a lack of it in our dams xD Except up in Brisbane, where apparently water is overflowing the dams o.o

What time is it over there? o.o It's about 6:30PM here, and well...we're not having dinner until about 7PM, 7:30PM? xD

Spanish Leek Squared:
...o.o Lmao. You have a very odd foot indeed. Are you leaning on it or something in a weird way? xD Or does it just...fall asleep? o.o

xD Hrm...maybe. The name sounds familiar, but i've never had Kingston biscuits before : x

xD Lol. Of all the Valentine's Day event items, i think i only want the Valentine's Day Hairpin, although i may get the others' during my time here on Menewsha, but as more of a side quest, you know? xD

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-21-2008, 07:43 AM

PK; Both. xD; Either i'm sitting on it weirdly or not moving at all. @_@

Google image them? xD; They might be the same just a different name.

>w> I think they're pretty. xD;
The hairpin is alright, but for some reason I don't seem to like it. @_@
Yeah, a side quest. xD;; After I get all the rares I want I think i'll just go on a common spree.

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-21-2008, 07:47 AM

Spanish Leek Squared:
xD That may be why then? Whenever i'm sitting in one position and don't move for a long time, my foot, or feet rather, tend to fall asleep. Same with sitting in weird positions where my foot or feet are being pressed down upon by other said foot or my legs xD

Mmm...-goes to Google them-

xD Well, maybe i'll try and get the boa too but hum...yeah, just basically trying to go after my dream avatar first and foremost. I think i must be the only person here on Menewsha that hasn't yet actually come up with a suitable outfit to wear o.o Even my current one is mix and match with what i've got, which isn't much xD'

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-21-2008, 07:56 AM

PK; But thats the most comfortable way to sit. >w>; Dx; Damn foot should just stop falling asleep. It doesn't need blood. >_>;

Woot. xD;

You should try to get it. xD
xD I doubt that. I still haven't come up with a good avatar. I need to though. Dx;
xD Anyway an outfit can come after the pretty items. I think i'm going to sell all my commons. Except for the ones i'm wearing. >w>;

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-21-2008, 08:03 AM

Spanish Leek Squared:
...o.o I think my thread died and is rather unsuccessful? D ': Hum...maybe i should just give up trying to make threads during events, lmao.

And mmm...you do have a point xD It's definitely very comfortable. Until the pins and needles start in D : Lol.

The boa, you mean? Eh...i bet it'll cost me like 33k or some overpriced price in order to get it : x Seriously, i just don't see why people could possibly expect such a high offer from people as goodness knows how long it takes just to get 500 gold or 1k xD

Ah, but you have a proper outfit for your avatar, don't you? xD I, however, do not o.o I look, well...very much out of place, lol.

xD I wish i had commons to sell, eh.

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-21-2008, 08:07 AM

Aw, it did? D:

I know. D: Why can't the pins and needles stay away. Dx

O_o Really? Wow, they've inflated alot. Yeah, I know. Dx It's kinda getting a little insane. >w>

Sorta. >w> It isn't very good though.
Aww. D: -can't lie- At least you are dressed though? xD;

No you don't. It's like selling your children. Dx;;

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator
Send a message via AIM to Iro

Old 01-21-2008, 08:09 AM

*pokes PK's thread*

^__^

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-21-2008, 08:13 AM

Spanish Leek Squared:
Yeah, it did xD Although Ironic dear just brought it up again o.o Lol. I wonder how the trivia will go now then xD Just started up a round, haha.

D : Maybe if you...i don't know, just move every now and then, then the pins and needles will stay away? Typically though, for me, they still come anyway D : Lol.

Mmm...well, i think it's about 30k or so. I'm not sure how much they are exactly, but yeah...prices are just out of control really and only the most rich people can get them unfortunately D :

xD Better than mine though, eh? And true. Although i'm overdressed : x xD

Yes i do D : And psh, i don't like all the commons so i would be fine with selling them xD If i didn't want to sell them though, i would just keep them -nods-

Edit:

Ironic_Depressions:
-pokes Ironic dear- <3 Will reply now xD Lols.

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-21-2008, 08:22 AM

PK; I shall go look at it.

Same here. @__@ We're doomed to get pins and needles I think.

D: Aww. Yeah, damn those rich people and hoarders.

Nuuu. xD; Over dressed? I think you just have too many scarfs. >w>

But I like all the ones I have. Dx;; Oh wells. I can always get them back.

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-21-2008, 08:33 AM

Spanish Leek Squared:
Aww no...you don't have to if you don't want to? D :

And, haha, maybe...maybe. Sucks though : x

xD Aye, damn them. I want to be a rich person myself, but eh...that'll never happen, eh? xD

Hrm...true, but one or the other just looks weird to me? xD I may take off the Onyx Regis Cloak for now though and see how that looks xD

D : Aww...and yeah, you can always get them back later on xD

Which reminds me, i should be going after those event items. I have nowhere enough money though, lols. Hum...maybe i should offer art for them both? o.o

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-21-2008, 08:38 AM

PK; xD; Sorry, I keep getting distracted. @__@;

Indeed. D:

Dx I know. Doomed to be poor.

xD Oh okay. I was kidding anyway. xD;;

>w>; Nyaa, I guess so.

You could do that, you'd probably get them rather quickly. Art is a magical word.

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-21-2008, 08:42 AM

Spanish Leek Squared:
xD Not at all, i'm not forcing you to be here, now am i? And besides, even i get distracted at times xD

Lols. Maybe we should dress poor? xD

...o.o You were? Huh. Well, i'll take it off anyway to see whether or not it looks better than it does now xD

xD True. I may just offer a fullbody chibi for them both together or something.

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-21-2008, 08:50 AM

PK; xD Nope, i'm just honestly getting distracted. I'm selling stuff in my exchange thread. I'm just setting the post up.

xD lol. No, I can't bring myself to do that.
-is too use to having a matching avatar on gaia-

xD; Yeah, I was. I was even guessing. I tend to pay less attention to avatars on Mene. Probably cause I talk to the people more. On gaia I usually can't tell a person if I can't see their avatar. @_@; Oh alright.

You'll have them fighting over you. xD;

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-21-2008, 08:58 AM

Spanish Leek Squared:
xD Huh...you just reminded me that perhaps i should set up my own exchange thread. I have some items that i want to sell, although i don't know how well the market is for winter event items is right now, heh. Could be bad as alot of people seem to have them o.o Hrm. They're the only items i have to sell though D :

Aww...fine, i'll just dress poor myself xD And your avatar on Gaia is meant to match your avatar here? o.o xD

xDDD Usually i tell who a person is by the font and their manner of speaking. Makes it easier to tell between people with similar usersnames, heh xD

xD Maybe?

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-21-2008, 09:02 AM

PK; xD You should do that.. and go visit mine since it kinda died. >_>;
I have no idea what the prices are on those.

Nope. xD; I mean generally matching. My avatar always needs to match well or I go crazy.

@__@ Oh, I do that on Mene, but sometimes it's hard.

xD We shall have to test it?

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-21-2008, 09:10 AM

Spanish Leek Squared:
xD Well, i'll set one up soon then. And did it really? o.o I thought it was posted on alot xD

Haha, i have no idea either but i plan on finding out and then deciding whether or not to sell them as i think i have about 5 spare sets? xD Once i sell those, i think i'll be down to about half a page of an inventory xD

Oh. But i don't mean dressing poorly, i mean dressing like you're a poor person on Menewsha xD Lol.

Mmm...yeah, sometimes it's hard because some people have similiar fonts but then, that's what hexidecimal codes are for, no? xD

:0 Maybe? I just updated my first post on my thread to see if i can lure anyone in with the offer xD

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-21-2008, 09:14 AM

PK; Yay! Then I can go visit it. xD Yeah, well sometimes it's active and sometimes it's not. @__@;

Whoa. xD; I have like 3 spare sets, I think. Probably less than that. fakes and candies always seem to hate me.

>w>; But, if you're poor you dress poorly. xD;

Huh? xD;; And some people have similiar names. @__@;

Oh, cool. x3

patchy
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-22-2008, 02:46 AM

I'm not going to be able to do tonight's game as I have some school work to take care of. Sorry guys T__T

Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 01-22-2008, 02:52 AM

It's okay patchy, real life comes first. <333

And I'm sorry to everyone else for disappearing mid conversation last night; my net cut out. XD