beauty by numbers
Send a message via AIM to beauty by numbers Send a message via MSN to beauty by numbers

Old 10-28-2007, 08:43 PM

lol.
ok.
this site sucks.
have fun eve.

Milkshake
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-28-2007, 08:44 PM

Yeah. D: Tehy are like, super specific on how to post. Which is a good thing, but a bad thing at the same time.

It prevents Mene from becoming all spammy and gross like Gaia has become. The Chatterbox isn't even entertaining anymore. There are very few places on Gaia that are. The only thing I like about Gaia now is the avatars are fun to play with. But that's only because I have a lot of money there, and there are a lot of items on Gaia. But Mene has had quite a few items added, even since I joined. Which wasn't that long ago.

EDIT: .__. I don't understand how you can hate a site for preventing spam. Spam isn't a good thing. It's one of the big reasons I hate Gaia. But I guess I'll talk to you on MSN then.

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 10-28-2007, 08:50 PM

I'm sorry you feel that way Beauty, but it's just the way things are here on Mene, and most people seem satisfied with it. ^^;

I don't mean to drive you away, it's just tedious to try and read a post that is dragged out to a new line every other word, and you stopped making sense towards the bottom. ^^;

beauty by numbers
Send a message via AIM to beauty by numbers Send a message via MSN to beauty by numbers

Old 10-28-2007, 08:50 PM

i wasn't spamming. that's just the way i type. i think it's dumb that this sites tells me the way i can make my posts look. i can understand if i was doing it in random threads, saying nothing, just to get gold. but i was posting in this thread, like i have been for the past 20 minutes, and it wasnt spam.

Milkshake
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-28-2007, 08:51 PM

It's not the way you type, it's the fact that they want to reward people who actually post sensible things. D: Though unless you're putting spaces in, I don't think it actually rewards you more gold.

beauty by numbers

Old 10-28-2007, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferra
I'm sorry you feel that way Beauty, but it's just the way things are here on Mene, and most people seem satisfied with it. ^^;

I don't mean to drive you away, it's just tedious to try and read a post that is dragged out to a new line every other word, and you stopped making sense towards the bottom. ^^;
it only didnt make sense to you, because the post wasnt to you. it was to eve, and he knows what i was talking about.

@eve:
lol. i don't care about stupid gold. and i don't care about this old site. it's lame, with little people, ugly avatars and items.
so have fun with you're strict site, but it's not my thing.

Milkshake
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-28-2007, 08:58 PM

Only the avatar aren't ugly. And while you don't have to care about the gold, it's still a fun way to pass the time. :|

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 10-28-2007, 08:59 PM

Alright, I'm sorry I upset you. ^^; We may have some stricter rules, but it's not my intention to force anyone to "conform". Aside from lengthy posting styles and pure nonsense posts, there really isn't a limit.

I'm not trying to be on your case about it, more just informing you what is expected. I'm sorry you disagree.

Milkshake
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-28-2007, 09:04 PM

Eh. There will always be those who dislike Menewsha because it is unlike Gaia. I guess it's really inevitable.

M i r o
Comatose

Old 10-28-2007, 09:32 PM

It's like I'm playing tug-a-war here in this forum//threads. xDD

*gives some luff to milks thread* <33

@BBN// Your avi is like a ghost..I only see the lips and the bra. o.o;