Sagitar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-28-2007, 11:16 PM

What is your worst Halloween memory ever? Got your costume spoiled? Candy stolen? xD
Or something really NOT nice..
come and tell it here! :3

I don't have any Halloween memories yet, because where I live, it's a really new holiday.. there's no trick or treating here, and I not a lot of Halloween parties either.. :/ so I'm just home, watching some scary movies and dressed up a little.. and I made a halloween cake.
Tomorrow I'll be making a Jack-O-Lantern pizza. Lame huh? >.>

Sagitar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-28-2007, 11:20 PM

*reserved for the possibly worst Halloween memory*

Sagitar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-28-2007, 11:28 PM

Wouldn't mind if somebody posted already :3 it IS open. x)

Mr. Roboto
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via Yahoo to Mr. Roboto

Old 10-28-2007, 11:28 PM

Mines not the worst but It'll do for most embarassing possibly.

I was about 5 and it was back when superman was slighty cool, but my brother drug me into the haunted house downstairs in the community hall and I kept clinging on to everyone because the spooks were scareing the you know what out of me almost literally.

Sagitar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-28-2007, 11:31 PM

aww xD well, it's understandable since you were so young (:
thanks for sharing your memory ^^ heheh

The Devil Wears Prada
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-28-2007, 11:32 PM

Well..
I was about 4 or 5, and I went trick or treating with my mom.
I was walking down the street, and I saw a coffin lying on the sidewalk.
I walk near it, and some guy comes jumping out with fake blood pouring out of his chest.
I then peed myself.
Not too fond of that memory.
:/

Wynna
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-28-2007, 11:34 PM

Going trick-or-trating when I was like 10 (I think), and being called a fag by the kid handing out the candy. Personally that's my worst Halloween memory, I usually have really good one.;

Sagitar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-28-2007, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Devil Wears Prada
Well..
I walk near it, and some guy comes jumping out with fake blood pouring out of his chest.
I then peed myself.
ouch x/ well I wouldn't be either.. D: I bet you were scared.

DarkMelancholy
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-28-2007, 11:35 PM

Um... my worst Halloween memory would have to be...

The haunted house at my elementary school.

That year, the school had the haunted house inside the
boys and girls change room. And in the girls' change
room, something scared my classmates, making them run
away. And the only way out was running on those big
soft mattress (the ones used for high jump).

Since, I was a small girl, the other kids knocked me
over and my rabbit hat fell off. I was on my knees
looking for it in the dark. xD And someone stepped on
my hand! XC

Anyway, yeah. I eventually found it and went outside. :lol:

The Devil Wears Prada
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-28-2007, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagitar
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Devil Wears Prada
Well..
I then peed myself.
ouch x/ well I wouldn't be either.. D: I bet you were scared.
Of coarse I was scared!
I was like 4 or 5!
What was I supposed to do? Say hello to the big creepy man popping out of the coffin with fake blood coming out of him?
o.O

Suteki
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via AIM to Suteki Send a message via MSN to Suteki

Old 10-28-2007, 11:37 PM

Let's see...

When I was about seven, I was out trick or treating with my family, and we stopped by a house.

Someone was sitting outside (I couldn't tell they were alive), and all of my cousins and I went up and got candy.

As we walked away, said person popped out and scared the shit out of us.

That wasn't the bad part though.
I saw the fake blood on his face, and I proceeded to have a panic attack (I get them at real blood, and couldn't tell the difference at the time).

x.x To this day, I really don't like Halloween.

Sagitar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-28-2007, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynna
Going trick-or-trating when I was like 10 (I think), and being called a fag by the kid handing out the candy. Personally that's my worst Halloween memory, I usually have really good one.;
well that wasn't nice.. O.o

Sagitar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-28-2007, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMelancholy

Um... my worst Halloween memory would have to be...

The haunted house at my elementary school.

That year, the school had the haunted house inside the
boys and girls change room. And in the girls' change
room, something scared my classmates, making them run
away. And the only way out was running on those big
soft mattress (the ones used for high jump).

Since, I was a small girl, the other kids knocked me
over and my rabbit hat fell off. I was on my knees
looking for it in the dark. xD And someone stepped on
my hand! XC

Anyway, yeah. I eventually found it and went outside. :lol:
awww poor thing x) bunny hat fell off :P hehe that's so cute actually.

Asami-Kisaki
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via MSN to Asami-Kisaki

Old 10-28-2007, 11:42 PM

When I was 6, it was my first time trick-or-treating and I had a bag full of candy, this guy gives me a can of pop, and then while I was walking the pop spilled all over my chocolate and candy... It was nasty. I never went trick-or-treating ever since then. XD

Knerd
I put the K in "Misspelling"

Assistant Administrator

Old 10-28-2007, 11:44 PM

I don't have any really horrible Halloween memories, but I've had a few not-so-fun years.

Last year, for instance. One of my professors didn't want underaged kids going out and getting wasted that night, so he scheduled a huge test for the next morning. It was worth something like 30% of our final grade. I couldn't go out at all, and I had to spend the night shut up in my room studying, with ear plugs jammed into my head so that I could ignore all the noise in the hallway. Not fun, but I really couldn't blame the guy. Half the class didn't even turn up for the test, and they got what was coming for them.

Abis
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2007, 11:47 PM

Can't say I have a truly terrible Halloween memory... Most of mine have actually gone really well.

There was one Halloween when I was 9 or so, where it was so cold it started snowing. I think my brothers and I wound up falling at least ten times while we were trying to run. We were freezing and soaked by the end of the night, but we got to finish it sitting in front of a fire eating candy, so there were no true complaints. xD

Sagitar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-28-2007, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suteki
Let's see...

When I was about seven, I was out trick or treating with my family, and we stopped by a house.

Someone was sitting outside (I couldn't tell they were alive), and all of my cousins and I went up and got candy.

I saw the fake blood on his face, and I proceeded to have a panic attack (I get them at real blood, and couldn't tell the difference at the time).

that doesn't sound nice.. D: I have a friend who has difficulties handling with blood.. x/ no good.

Sagitar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-28-2007, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knerd
I don't have any really horrible Halloween memories, but I've had a few not-so-fun years.

Last year, for instance. One of my professors didn't want underaged kids going out and getting wasted that night, so he scheduled a huge test for the next morning. It was worth something like 30% of our final grade. I couldn't go out at all, and I had to spend the night shut up in my room studying, with ear plugs jammed into my head so that I could ignore all the noise in the hallway. Not fun, but I really couldn't blame the guy. Half the class didn't even turn up for the test, and they got what was coming for them.
that's evil.. I hate it when teacher have these big great ideas that ruin all the fun x/

Suteki
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via AIM to Suteki Send a message via MSN to Suteki

Old 10-28-2007, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagitar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suteki
Let's see...

that doesn't sound nice.. D: I have a friend who has difficulties handling with blood.. x/ no good.
I get panic attacks at tons of stuff, but with bloods and needles, they're the worst :s

Asami-Kisaki
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via MSN to Asami-Kisaki

Old 10-28-2007, 11:52 PM

Adults just want to make you sad, especially on holidays where they usually don't benefit from...

Well not really, I just think my teachers are evil. x-X

Krissy
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-28-2007, 11:54 PM

I don't really have any bad Halloween memories, as of yet. o.o Odd, I know... but it is always a fun day for me. n w n

Azureile
(ο・㉨・&...
Send a message via AIM to Azureile

Old 10-28-2007, 11:55 PM

-sigh-

I was about seven, maybe? Or eight? And boy, did I have the worst Halloween ever.

I went with my best friend, who's been known to be a bit..high maintenance. she's allergic to nearly anything, and back then, was pretty spoiled. ((Today, she's the sweetest person ever. <3))

So we were walking along, and then she decided she had to go to the bathroom. We were about seven houses away from my house, I kid you not. And she couldn't wait. So she went...right on the neighbor's driveway. Yep. She had and accident. Luckily, the neighbor knew us, so he was okay, once we hosed down the driveway.

If that wasn't bad enough, later on, something else bad happened. We went back to trick-or-treating, since we wanted more candy. We both had glow-sticks on so people could see us...and...she decided to see what would happen if she bit it. And yes. Her teeth went right through the glowstick...

So we had to run home, call poison control, and get her medicine. Needless to say, she went home after that.

So I didn't get much candy that year...and had my night wasted. xD For a little kid, that's pretty devestating.

DeniedUltraSex
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to DeniedUltraSex

Old 10-29-2007, 12:00 AM

I can't remember anything bad about Halloween. O:
I guess I hated how cold it always was...
Even snow most of the years. C':

Parasite
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-29-2007, 12:04 AM

Getting sick on my favourite Halloween candy. I doubt I've ever touched the M and M knock-offs for the past 10 years. Dx

Sagitar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-29-2007, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krissy
I don't really have any bad Halloween memories, as of yet. o.o Odd, I know... but it is always a fun day for me. n w n
that's a good thing to hear! ^^ you're very lucky to only have good memories of it :)