Utamed Bewilderment
⊙ω⊙
n/a
Send a message via AIM to Utamed Bewilderment Send a message via Yahoo to Utamed Bewilderment

Old 02-27-2007, 07:53 PM

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a25.../ScarzPwns.jpg

It is about one of the Moderators of a website I'm on called Zantarni.

I know it's not perfect but I was bored with a little bit of time and Gimp. (Which I'm learning to use right now)

I made it to be comical and get a few laughs. It did it's purpose on Zantarni, so I figured it'd see what you guys thought.

chibiwizard
*^_^*

Old 02-27-2007, 09:51 PM

I think it's funny cause scarz is amazing but need back b\ground or to be smaller to much white space

Utamed Bewilderment
⊙ω⊙
n/a
Send a message via AIM to Utamed Bewilderment Send a message via Yahoo to Utamed Bewilderment

Old 02-28-2007, 02:40 PM

Yeah, I haven't gotten that far into the program yet. I don't have that much time to learn it. But that's defiantly to come.

Kain
*^_^*
n/a

Old 02-28-2007, 06:07 PM

I have no idea what Zantarni is but seems like the context of the comic is meant to be for those who understand.

Decent job though, I agree with the white space comment. Maybe try a random coloured pattern next time. :)

Utamed Bewilderment
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 03-01-2007, 03:44 AM

Yeah, it's an avatar forum. Just like Gaia they get people using bots to get gold... So yeah. One of the Mods took care of it. So I made a little funny thing for him.

Kain
*^_^*
n/a

Old 03-01-2007, 04:13 AM

Ah, makes sense. :)

Utamed Bewilderment
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 03-01-2007, 04:59 AM

Yeah, now I gotta make one for someone else for a birthday thing.

flaming-Scorpion
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-02-2007, 03:36 AM

it confuzzles meee

Utamed Bewilderment
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 03-03-2007, 04:48 AM

Robots (Bots) are programs that automatical do things for you (post, polls, refresh) so they are illegal on most gold getting games and websites. Well there was one working on another site I was on and one of the moderators got rid of it. This was an Ode to him.