Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Drache-Lehre Send a message via MSN to Drache-Lehre Send a message via Yahoo to Drache-Lehre

Old 03-09-2007, 01:32 AM

THIS PLACE HAS BEEN CLOSED FOR A GOOD, LONG WHILE THUS PLEASE BARE IN MIND NOT EVERYTHING IS UP-TO-DATE YET!

Hello and welcome to our lil' role playing place. =] Btw, if you're curious, Ossein means bone. Anyways, its true that there are many other RP threads out there -now- but at the time there were so few and nothing of -our- interest. So after much debate and thought, I finally decided to make one that we can like.

BUT please do not be discouraged to leave. If you feel that you like the setting and-or would like to try then please, you are MORE THEN WELCOME to jump on in. We welcome anyone that cares to join. We just hope that you have some talent for the sort and we advise no one liners. We are para length posters when we role play and we hope to get back the same. Yes I am aware are some days you just can't think and soo a semi-para is the result and thats fine. I speak on average basis we hope you are para.

If you have a question about our rules such as what it means if you are unfamiliar or new to role playing then you are welcome to ask. Feel free to post your question here or PM myself, Drache-Lehre, if you'd rather have the privacy.
  • -- NO God-Modding!
    -- NO Stealing Characters!
    -- NO Forcing/Pressuring anyone to do something you want!
    -- Please, please, PLEASE use either ( ), { }, or [ ] when OOC.
    -- OOC chat is acceptable but keep to the OOC symbols please.
    -- Please use " quotation " marks for speech!
    -- The use of italics is helpful to express one's thought or speak via telepathy.
    -- If you wish to join, please fill out a form and post it! Its not a must, we just kindly ask you to.
    -- Any character types are acceptable! Dragons, half-breed, demons etc. You can create it, you can play it. ;]
    -- You are free to quit our RP anytime, we just ask to please let us know so we don't waste unnecessary time waiting on your turn.
Scroll down to next post for the setting details and forms. Even if you don't wish to join, we at least thank you for giving us a visit. ;3

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Drache-Lehre Send a message via MSN to Drache-Lehre Send a message via Yahoo to Drache-Lehre

Old 03-09-2007, 01:32 AM

Where and What -
  • Many, many years ago. Around the medieval ages with a slight mix of modern. Thus some of todays customs or tools can/will be used. A unique bone tavern in the middle of a unique natural scene. (Intro Post goes more into detail)

Time of Day -
  • Sun is Setting

Weather -
  • Cool and calm with a steady breeze. Rain has long passed leaving things fresh and dry once again...

Intro Post -
  • As you travel from one town to the next, you soon find yourself leaving the busy of places and start to wonder into a forest. One that holds an eerie vibe sending a chill down your spine causing you to wonder Why do I feel this way? when all you can see is nothing but beauty. A plentiful of life in the sound of the birds chirping, the trees swaying with the breeze and among the other beauties that your eyes fall upon. A large supply of color with the vast span of flowers ranging from all sizes and all types. Perhaps this place is a bit to neat and pretty to be wild.

Still you find your curiosity rising which in turn makes you walk further in. After a few hours of walking, or so it would seem, you arrive to a clearing where in the dead center awaits a Bone Tavern. A tavern built with bone, wood, lots of hard labor, mud, magic and then some. Its clear its not of normal make but bone, real bone, is the dominating material, hence the name. Not to mention, what is unseen to you, is the materials within the Tavern. Need a hint? Revolves around bones.

Before going any closer you take note of the surrounding area to see on the other side there is a path that leads up to some mountains. The sky on that side looks quite dark but the other you see ground leading to water, lots of it. Crystal clear water that leads up to a
    waterfall. Beyond the fall can only be guessed. More forest perhaps or maybe something else? But before actually reaching the path to the mountains or stream to waterfall, there is a grand open source of room which is being put to good use. One area is set up which appears to be used for target practice. For what weapon is unclear at first but upon taking a closer look, on the mark are arrows. Yet, the material can stand up to anything at least what has been tested so far.

Now having a good mental map of the area in your brain you are left to ask yourself one thing. Do you take a closer look and step foot into the tavern or turn around and run away before anyone even notices your presence?

Ohhh so you decided to come inside. Well, having braved this far you might as well look around to get a feel for the interior and pick something to do or at least find a suitable place to sit and rest from your long journey to get here. After only being within the walls for a few moments, the warmth from the burning fire quickly starts to engulf you as well as a faint tune filling your ear. The sound of a soft melody being played off a mermaid's harp which you will soon discover yourself when you eyes fall upon it. No physical essence is there creating the music so its either spell bound or what plays is shadowed by something.

Not far from you are a few tables and chairs where patrons can be served food or drinks and across the room is where a large fireplace made of bones from a dragon, burn bright bringing much light to the room allowing you to see the place clearly and the source of the warmth you felt the moment you came inside. Across the fireplace, in the center of the floor rests a large bear rug which is surrounded by sofas made of wood, bone and animal skins, yet oddly enough is rather comfortable.

Further inside you see some stairs that go up, presumed to be to rooms where one can bed for the night and then a smaller set that goes down as well as a bar. Behind the bar lyes a door which is presumed to be used for holding bar contents. Extra supply of drink and things of the sort that one would need to tend to visitors.

Last but not least your eyes fall and freeze upon a single soul standing about 5'9" with face in shadow by the hood to a cloak. Wings are noted even though are kept close to the form as well as a long, yet fluffy swaying tail that moves slowly. The figure, presumed to be a female by the thin stature and posture appears to be preparing a meal. Various meats and other ingredients spaced out along her space behind the counter top. The sound of boiling water starts to fill your ear and the faint scent of cooking meat floods your nostrils. Now having seen the place and get the general idea of options you can work with, what will you do?

*NOTE*
    To know where the active characters are currently at I would advise reading the last couple posts that you can find. Just because the focus setting is a tavern that doesn't mean we stay in the tavern all the time. Which is why I give detail about what is around it. It might help you in knowing where you want to start if you want to interact with us and help keep to storyline. (Even though in the intro above it stats my character is in the tavern behind the bar but that isn't always the case. It just depends how the scene unfolds. I might make a simple NPC to keep in that place when my main is not for now.. I am already using 2. XD;)

CHARACTER FORM!
  • I do believe that each line is self-explanatory. But if you do need to ask you are welcome to and one of us will do our best to help. I am well aware that different character types focus on different information so you can alter/add to it how you see fit so that you can share any/all the info that you wish. Right now there is no set "job" for this place but if you want one all you need do is ask. ^.^ For now I tend to do all the "hosting" of things. xD;
Code:
Menewsha Name:
Character's Name: 
Race:
Sex:
Character Image (please post URL NOT in IMG tag):
Weapons:
Special Abilities/Skills:
Other Info:

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 03-09-2007, 01:33 AM

Quote:
Menewsha Name: Jitsumi1221
Character's Name: Cypress Donahue
Race: 1/2 High Elvaan & 1/2 Dragon
Sex: Male
General appearance (not need if have an image):
Character Image (please post URL NOT in IMG tag): [x] [x] [x]
Weapons: a Rapier, several small daggers he keeps hidden on his person, and a bottle of poison he paints his claws with.
Special abilities/skills: not necessarily a special ability, but he has a small voice of his more draconian nature that helps him when danger or loot is to be had.
Other Info: n/a maybe later
Quote:
Menewsha Name: Drache-Lehre (aka DL)
Character's Name: Myla
Race: Unknown
Sex: Female
Age: 13 1/2 Centuries (looks 22 human years when on 2 legs)
Character Image (please post URL NOT in IMG tag): All viewed HERE
Weapons/Special abilities/Skills: Listed HERE
Other Info: N/A
Quote:

Menewsha Name: Drache-Lehre
Character's Name: Rahza
Race: Human from the looks of things...
General appearance: 5'2", wearing a long slinky dress that covers even her feet. Its a mystery how she can walk and not trip over every step. Aside from the dress the young woman, wears a mid-chest jacket with a few small pockets, a couple rings, 2 to each hand and then a simple necklace.
Character Image (please post URL NOT in IMG tag): Her guarding pet, named Ladu. *I'm NOT claiming art as my own*
Weapons/Special abilities/Skills: N/a for the most part... might have a trick or two up her sleeve though. >D
Other Info:
Ladu's color.
Quote:
Character's Name: A'iel Van Roarke
Race: 1/2 High elvaan and 1/2 tree nymph
Sex: F
General appearance (not need if have an image): n/a
Character Image (please post URL NOT in IMG tag): [x][x][x][x]
Weapons: herself.. when upset she groves throns spikes and vines from her body and 5 inch long bagh-nahks from her hands
Special abilities/Skills: small plant magic
Other Info: n/a

Character's Name: Verdigris
Race: Deer-man
Sex: M
General appearance (not need if have an image): n/a
Character Image (please post URL NOT in IMG tag): [x][x][x]
Weapons: Scythe
Special abilities/Skills: n/a
Other Info: n/a

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 03-09-2007, 01:34 AM

reserved

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-09-2007, 02:47 AM

[[ Okay I will fill out the form for my character when I get back from eating dinner. :3 I hope we can get some more to join us but not all enjoy this kind of setting or freedom so I am not sure. =/ Can only hope I guess. Edit - Now to add the character form. ]]

Menewsha Name: Drache-Lehre (aka DL)
Character's Name: Myla
Race: Unknown
Age: 13 1/2 Centuries (looks 22 human years when on 2 legs)
Character Image (please post URL NOT in IMG tag): All viewed HERE
Weapons/Special abilities/Skills: Listed HERE
Other Info: N/A

[[ I'll use another character from time to time. Mostly to help be in two places at once. This one is meant to stay within or around the tavern at all times. I'll be using this color for her and the her 'pet'.

Menewsha Name: Drache-Lehre
Character's Name: Rahza
Race: Human from the looks of things...
General appearance: 5'2", wearing a long slinky dress that covers even her feet. Its a mystery how she can walk and not trip over every step. Aside from the dress the young woman, wears a mid-chest jacket with a few small pockets, a couple rings, 2 to each hand and then a simple necklace.
Character Image (please post URL NOT in IMG tag): Her guarding pet, named Ladu. *I'm NOT claiming art as my own*
Weapons/Special abilities/Skills: N/a for the most part... might have a trick or two up her sleeve though. >D ]]

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-09-2007, 04:45 AM

[[ Okay I guess its time to get SOMETHING started. Now if it dies in 5 mins or if we can actually get rollin' I don't know. Its been so long since done it forum style but here goes to tryin'. ]]

- As the rain pours the air becomes colder, the wind more violent and the animals running to seek shelter. Most structures will hear every drop that falls but for some reason, this place not a single one is heard. The only noises that is heard from within the tavern is the crackling firewood and the playing harp in the corner. A harp that is played on spell, no soul sits there touching it. Its a harp that once belonged to a mermaid which is clear by the decor. Made of glittering pearls, quite valueable and truly a worthy prize for any treasure seeker but this place doesn't get many patrons much so the owner is far from worried. The music that plays from it, fills the room nicely but its not enough to hide the silence of lack of patrons.

The figure who stands behind the counter, known as Myla once her name is learned, now steps out from behind after having put all of the things away. An eyebrow raises as mixed hues glance to the door and giving a shrug to her shoulders she glances away as she makes her way to the back, an unseen room which is lead to by going through a door on the back wall. It takes her to the storage room where food and such is kept. The female returns carring a small leather pouch and a mug filled with hot water. The steam easily noted. A sigh escapes her lips as she takes a pinch of what is in the pouch and sprinkles it into her mug only to stir with an extended claw to her hand. Once this is done the pouch is put into a draw and she takes on a stool behind the counter with legs crossed wondering if today is going to be yet another day or if something, for once shall happen to give her something to do other then her usually everyday chores. -

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-09-2007, 05:08 AM

- Something precious nearby whispered a small voice excitedly. Glancing to and fro for some sign of shelter Cypress ignored the voice and pulled the cowl of his cloak up in preparation for an almost certain drenching. Glancing mutinously up at the sky he checked on last time that all his essentials were hidden under his cloak and away from the elements before ducking his head and walking purposefully to the west where a faint light glowed. Curiously he wondered what it was that held the dragon in such rapture.

Moments later he stood before a solid stone door; the faint trailing of music promising a hearty fire and possible eats. Shoving the door open he stomped a few times to relieve his boots of mud and made his way cautiously to the counter. As he walked he carefully assessed the creature behind the counter wondering vaguely what manner of creature made a building of bone. Pearls.. such pearls there are! and enchanted, oh we must touch it! chattered the voice incessantly causing Cypress to lose concentration and swing his gaze to a beautiful harp. A growl errupted low in his throat as he relized once again he was being side tracked and he about heeled and made his way to the bar.

Sitting he reached into his cloak and from a pouch withdrew a ruby. "Food and a place to sleep for tonight. . . how much?" he queried rolling the ruby between his gloved thumb and forefinger methodically.-

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-09-2007, 05:55 AM

- Myla took note of the arrival of a new one only, this one was different. Rather then it just being of one soul this one was special, it read to her has two. Though, she could be mistaken but her senses told her other wise. The cloaked head lifted keeping unseen in the shadow as it fit her loosely. It was larger then one of her size should wear but she wore it none the less, quite at-home in it. The only thing the light revealed was her nose, a nose that was not human leading one to quickly make the asumption she is not a full human even though from first glance, she appears to be one. Stands and sits like one, so why wouldn't she be? Head turned a bit to glance to the stranger but seemed uninterested. Getting up, and taking her mug with her she headed through the door leading her to the storage room but there was more lying behind that only this was known to those that followed her. -

- With Myla having left the room a skeleton floating in the air faced the stranger only to come closer examining the ruby. It did not speak nor budge but gazed at the visitor. Then suddenly a voice was heard. Was it Myla or was it this bone critter? It had no sense of tone really and certainly lacked emotion but it was kinda deep and eerie. - "One fourth of that will be enough... You need sit it down so I can cut."

- Moments later Myla came out from the back holding a leathery cloth that had markings on it and set it on the counter before the visitor - "Pick what you wish for your meal" -Words came out smooth but lacked expression or emotion. Her seat was taken again on the stool but this time she lacked her drink-filled mug -

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-09-2007, 06:14 AM

-Cypress sat quitely while the bone creature cut the ruby into an acceptable payment. At first he had been shocked that such a bony fleshless thing could talk, but soon overcame his senses and watched the thing curiously from behind gleaming reptillion eyes. He was sure there were more surprises to come from this mysterious woman and her bone inn. Picking up the remaining pieces of the ruby he slipped it back into hes pouch just as the female came back and placed the cloth before him.

Not worth much muttered the voice begrudgingly at the quality of cloth the writing was on low thread count, couldnt possibly have been worth more then your food continued the dragon heatedly. Grinding his teeth in annoyance Cypress picked up the cloth and examined it closely before noticing the steam lifting from the edges of his cowl. Snarling he ripped off the cloak and threw it to the floor muttering to himself incoherently as he settled back into his chair to study the menu once more.

"Haven't you a leg of mutton?" he said after a few moments of staring at a writing he could not comprehend.-

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-09-2007, 06:49 AM

- Myla's face, or what surely must be the face for it was where the opening to the hood'd cloak was, glanced in the direction of the stairs then rising once again started lighting up some logs to a fire that fitted neatly behind the counter. She used the rubbing of her claw to cause friction and a spark which soon created fire. The structure however old, boring, perhaps much like this woman here. It was constructed of bone, a bone smoothly covered with a thin substance and aided its resistance to fire thus to not become part of the burning logs themselves. This acted as a gold hold for what was meant to burn as well as a spot meant to rest a bowl and arms that extended up which can hold a bar to let something hang from. Meat perhaps. A faint gurgled laugh, kinda like a very deep purr was emitted from her after hearing the strangers words. - "One travels and yet can not read. Tsk Tsk. Its a wonder you get fed at all" - Words hummed out as she was starting to get just what he asked for cooking but yet she was already doing so before he said it? Coincadence or something else? - "You will find the first room to the left ready for ... you when you see fit to go"

- Myla now waiting for the meal to cook as she also put a pot on the structure to heat up some water. The music that was so faint now turned to a different harmony but got a bit louder in volume and soon it became clear why. The minion, looking much like a wolf only larger then the average one was now really close to the harp. The skeleton, called Binx, seemed to be trying to claw at something near the harp though unseenly there was nothing there but air. -

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-09-2007, 07:14 AM

- Cypress stomach rumbled at the sight of the meat suspended above the fire. Choosing to ignore the slight jest he reached down and snagged his cloak before walking to stare at the harp for a few moments. Intrigued he watched as the skeletal beast pawed at the air around the harp. At least 42 pearls all drawn together in the most perfect workmanship, wrought silver... and, mermaid scales? questioned the dragon astonished. Touch it it demanded excited there hasnt been one of this kind reported in a long time, TOUCH it.

Ignoring the demands Cypress wheeled towards the stairs with a scowl. Better to go up to the room and think out what the dragon had said away from the wierd beast and its shrouded mistress. Making his was slowly up the stairs he came to a hallway and entered the first left door he encountered. Tossing his cloak to the simple bed he walked to the hearth and stired the glowing embers residing in it back to a healthy blaze. Satisfied that his temporary abode was now warm he took his time analyzing the room. A simple bed stood in one corner opposite to the hearth. Against another wall an old chest and a battered table and chair completed the furnishings. Muttering Cypress pulled the chair out and spread his cloak on it in front of the fire to dry. At the desk he removed his Rapier and carefuly dried the scabbard of any stray droplets of water that had fallen on it before placing it on top of the table.

The smell of cooked meat wafted up under the door tempting Cypress to return back to the dining area. Before leaving he glanced back once more as to memorize the placement of his cloak and rapier.

Striding down the stairwell he called out "I do not know what manner of Runes you use around here, but i assure you i am not so illiterate as you imply". Pulling out a chair closest to the fire he took his seat and watched the female lazily "May i enquire as to the name of my hostess?". -

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-09-2007, 07:50 AM

- While he was up there to his privacy or at least one would hope, Myla remained down behind the counter. Did the stranger really have privacy? Truth was the visitor was in someone else's domain. So much wonder, questions and unknowns of this place. Its not even marked on any maps but yet the place looks older then some of the oldest trees.

The woman's back was still in direction of the door and the harp thus letting her long, fur made wings be perfectly visible compared to how it was earlier. Its hard to say if her wings actually work for flight due to their make-up but only she knows the truth. The detail of glow, color and texture makes it clear she takes good care of herself but still unanswers the question to being usable.

The meat turns in slow rotation on a bar over the fire as it cooks slow at first and then picks up as she increases the fire. Without saying a word or even turning to look she snaps her finger and instantly the skeletal being is right at her side on the counter top keeping a look out. Why did she call it back? Hmm. Was the harp really that big of a deal or so special.

Footsteps were noted to him coming back down as the meat was nearly complete but she did not bother to make noise or reply even to his words. Mostly likely she didn't care and saw no need to try to defend whatever she was thinking. After a few minutes passing the woman pulled the hood off her face as the put out the fire and bone the bone to a smaller stand which she put on the counter allowing him to serve himself. Tools to use to eat with would be found located nearby should he feel the need to use. A small strip was taken off which she had tasted to make sure its just right. The food had no special topping. It was that and the fire, nothing else. Finally she gave a reply in mix of licking a fang tip as she made her way to her seat again as she started mixing various herbs into a bowl -

"Names always seem to be so important to the living" - She grumbled out - "Myla, if you so must know" - Myla didn't bother to even ask his own. He would share it without ask therefore taking rid of the need to waste breath. -

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-09-2007, 05:13 PM

- Withdrawing a dirk from his boot he began to cut the meat into long thin slivers before spearing one piece with his knife and consuming it. Licking the juice off the blade he considered what she had said and examined the newely exposed facial features. The species really was quite foreign to Cypress and he wondered what sort of place he had stumbled upon where the inhabitants were so feline and such rarities as mermaid harps were to be found. "I'm Cypress" he murmured as he speared another strip of meat and twirled it slowly at eye level, "what have you heard of job opening in these areas?". -

(( hahah im having a hell of a time thinking of what to do when its just the two of us DL, makes me half tempted to make another OC simply for the purpose of stiring things up and to be a bar-maid or something >.<; ))

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-10-2007, 04:36 PM

[[ Aww yeah I know. As I said before people just don't like one of 3 things, the setting I picked, all the detail I put into it to make it more real and fun or just don't like us. ^^;; But maybe we can get some of our gaia buddies to migrate over here and join us? :3 That could be fun. :3 ]]

- Myla sat for a few minutes still mixing and kneading to her herbs within the bowl before eyes glanced up in his direction to give an answer. - "Interesting name you have" - Eyes fell down again as she was now done mushing about and reaching under the counter she brought up another bowl, one that is smaller holding about a spoonful of some kind of liquid. It looked dark and yet kinda milky in texture. The woman would mix the two together and with her claw started to stir the two. While doing this she gave him an answer. - "Why anyone would want to work here is beyond me." - The female expressed with complete lack of emotion. - "However there are a few things available such as being a hunter to help with the food needed for the meals prepared here, being one that prepares the meals, tending to the counter as I am doing with you now and then a few other things. I think you get the idea"

- Myla now finished with her mixing she got up and put the bowl of her mixture into the sink which already held a larger bowl filled with ice. She placed the bowl ontop of the ice then came out from behind the counter and walked over to the harp. The woman glanced it for a moment, did or said nothing but soon the music stopped. Silence filled the room until eventually the music started again only this time with a different harmony being realeased. On her way back behind the counter she spoke once more - "How long do you intend to stay around here?"

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-10-2007, 07:55 PM

Cypress chewed his meat thoughtfully for a few minutes considering his answer. How long did he want to stay in one place? Surely it must be realtively far from where he started if he could no longer read any of the writing or identify the race of the species inhabiting this land. Silently he weighed his options, it would never hurt for him to find out more about this land or fatten his purse for a short time until it was evident someone was on his trail again.

"A few days at least, a few weeks at most." he replied standing up from his chair and walking to the counter, "what manner of things am i to be hunting?"

MagnusXL
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to MagnusXL

Old 03-11-2007, 10:33 AM

((Menewsha Name: MagnusXL
Character's Name: Ryuma Tamasei
Race: Quarter Dragon (half elven for all intensive purposes).
Sex: Male
General appearance: Under normal conditions, Ryuma looks like an average young adult with short, brown hair. The only unusual trait would be his vibrant, orange eyes. Under times of great stress his ears take on a more elven look, straigtening out and becoming more pointed.
Picture Ref: Normal Headshot
Weapons: A simple, germanic longsword.
Special abilities/Skills: Even though his mother was half dragon and half elven, Ryuma recieved none of the magical attributes he should have through heredital traits. He seems to have an affinity for the wind, even if he has no control over it himself. Even so, he isn't one to be taken lightly in combat, as few can match his ability in armed combat.
Other Info: You'll find out. <3))

MagnusXL
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-11-2007, 11:00 AM

Flash

A bolt of lightning streaked across the horizon.

KRCHOOM!

Followed not long after by the deafening clasp of thunder. So far, it looked like his information had lead him to the wrong place. There was nothing even remotely strange about this forest. All he'd gained from the trip was an eerie feeling and water in his boots. Good thing he had a sound enough mind to grab his cloak today.

Because unlike most people, he had multiple changes of clothing.

The man saw a building off in the distance. Intrigued, and thoroughly in need of shelter, he made his way towards it. The winds seemed to pick up as he got closer to the place, which he took as an invitation to let himself in. If the almighty winds were with him, he couldn't go wrong. He probably should have payed more attention; he didn't know it was a tavern here.

Well, whatever. At least he was out of the rain.

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-11-2007, 11:07 AM

The loud crash of thunder followed by the sound of the door opening had broken Cypress' stare on Myla. Turning towards the door he took in the disheveled and rain soaked boy that had brought himself as well as a chill draft in. Nothing of worth scoffed the dragon. Sniffing disdainfully he turned back to Myla and continued to scrutenize her until she answered.

MagnusXL
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-11-2007, 11:35 AM

Seeing how the spot of greatest warmth was already occupied, he'd have to settle for the next best thing. Taking up residence relativley close to the fireplace, he would do nothing but sit and let himself dry off for a moment. Turning to face the warmth, he removed his cloak with painstaking care; the threads that tied it together were soaked and almost impossible to handle.

Eventually, after he had gotten the damned thing off, he removed his drenched gloves. They were just as difficult to remove, seeing as the red dragon leather seemed to stick to his hands. Under his black cloak he wore red dragon scalemail, dragon leather boots laced with red dragon scales, and a red dragon leather tunic.

All from the same red dragon, unsurprizingly.

For the moment, he would sit peacefully by the fire, polishing the platinum sword holy symbol he wore around his neck. If no one bothered him, he wouldn't bother anyone else. That included the one who shot him the cold gaze earlier.

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-11-2007, 11:43 AM

As the newcomers' cloak came off the dragon inside of Cypress began to howl in anger, screaming obsceneties and demanding that vengance be delt out immediately. Once he had figured out what it was screeching about Cypress slipped his dirk from his boot and stalked over to the boy.

Eyes narrowed he slammed the dirk into the table right through one of the gloves "What is the meaning of this?" he snarled angrily "a mighty dragon reduced to rags worn by one such as yourself. Clearly you do not expect me to sit back while you wear the hide of my kin?". Angrily Cypress clenched and unclenched the handle of the dirk as his eyes traveled over the sheer amount of dragon hide covering the insolent boy before him.

MagnusXL
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-11-2007, 11:54 AM

What the hell...?

The boy should be pissed that the man had punchered a valuable article of his clothing and a trophy, but he was too startled to do anything. He noticed Cypress's ears and leaned in a little close, taking an odd interest. There was something off about this high elf's ears...

"Oh!"

This elf was half dragon! He almost got excited; it had been a while since he'd meet a draconic being in humanoid form. The last had been an aquaintance of his father's roughly a year ago when he was asked to help track down a rogue, red... dragon...

...shit.

This probably wouldn't end very well, but at least he had the upper hand if it came to a fight. He was armed with a longsword, whilst the man before him only had a measly dirk. But who knew what sorceries the dragon-man might possess? He granted no explination, Cypress's words being forgotten.

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-11-2007, 12:09 PM

Cypress watched the changing emotions on the boys face with slit eyes. When the young man started leaning foreward interested he instantly jerked back as if scalded with hot water and emit a low gutteral growl.

HOW DARE that whelp of a boy presume to enter his space. No one ever got in his way and lived to make the mistake twice, but.. that spark of interest was really begining to unsettle him. Fingering his dirk maliciously he began to pace, all the while keeping his eyes on the boy. "I'm waiting BOY" he thundered.

MagnusXL
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-11-2007, 12:16 PM

That snapped him out of it. Without missing a beat, he answered in a non-challant tone.

"What? I couldn't let it go to waste."

Shrugging, he slowly inches his right hand towards the sword at his side. It didn't matter if Ryuma was 5'8" and only 130 lbs. If his foe attacked, he could just cut him up. His eyebrows arched threateningly, as if daring the man to try something. Grinning slightly, he spoke.

"What's it to you?"

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-11-2007, 12:23 PM

"Go to waste?" Cypress repeated hollowly "what do you mean, explain yourself! how did you come by it?" he spat out, the words falling out increasingly faster in his fury.

At seeing the boys movement of the arm and his stand Cypress threw back his head laughing. Flicking the dirk in the air he reached to his other boot and pulled out another more ornate dagger before snatching the dirk before it hit the ground. "You mean to fight me child?" he taunted with a sneer "As i said before, you wear my kin, and that is unacceptable".

MagnusXL
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-11-2007, 12:30 PM

"I ended him. What do you think."

Could anyone be imagining it? It seemed as though something had changed about the boy, but it was indistinguishable. Threatened, he would defend his honor and his person. He didn't have to explain hmself to a complete nobody stranger, and he wasn't going to. He voice was sharp and commanding.

"I have no problems fighting you if I must."

Now it was unmistakible; his ears had changed shape. In fact, they practically mirrored Cypress's own. Without all the jewelry and bling, anyways.