javachipster
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-15-2008, 02:28 AM

this is where your rpg character can do basically whatever! party, sleep, meet new people, drink, fall in love, ...whatever

RULES----
1. no adult! PG-13 please!
2. be nice... don't fight among one another please.
3. have fun!
4. follow the rules!
5. no cussing[swearing, profanity] please.
6. no religion will be discussed or used in this forum!
7. be at least semi-literate.
8. follow all T.O.S. rules as well

table of contents----

post 1. rules and character info and form
post 2. setting
post 3. character postings
post 4. character picture post

character info----

i suggest that you create your own character, it is so fun! pm all characters to me and i'll add them to the character postings.

the character form----

*Name:
*Height/weight:
*Appearance:
*History:
*Hometown:
*Gear:
*Possessions:
*Familiar:
*Profession:

p.s. a familiar is a horse or a steed or whatever.. an animal or person that follows them everywhere

javachipster
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-15-2008, 02:30 AM

SETTING!!
the setting will be in a restaurant, it is brightly lit, tables and chairs all around the room. there is also a bar, several stools are set around the bar. the smell of good food lingers in the air. it's calm and quite. no tacky neon in site, antiques and pictures hang on the wall.

javachipster
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-15-2008, 02:31 AM

character postings here!
javachipster--

*Name: Deanna
*Species: faerie
*Height/weight: 5'4"/106
*Appearance: she is a pale, skinny, and she wears a dark blue and foam green dress. she has teal wings. her hair is sea green. she wears a blue head band.
*History: not much, she finished her fairy education now she works at the restaurant.
*Hometown: .. i don't know
*Gear:her wand and sword
*Possessions:nothing really
*Familiar: her pixie friend Maxine - she's a mute
*Profession: bartender and waitress

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

Californiaswimmergirl --

*Name: Coral
*Species: water fairy
*Height/weight: 5’5â€/100 (she’s very thin/skinny)
*Appearance: [post 4 - character picture post]
*History: Not much. Her parents are divorced and her mother remarried.
*Hometown: She moved around a lot.
*Gear: Carries a dagger with her at all times. It is usually hidden in her pocket. It was her father’s. She also sometimes carries a gun.
*Possessions: clothes, an apartment, a car, etc.
*Familiar: A butterfly named Papillion that follows her around everywhere.
*Profession: She’s a model but is studying to become a vet.

dianakitsune --

*Name: Rain
*Species: Human
*Height/weight: 5'4"/125
*Appearance: She's thin and has long brown hair and green eyes. Her outfit consists of brown boots, jeans, and a brow shirt. Her hair is usually up in a pony tail.
*History: She worked at a ranch for several years and acted as a private vet. Now she lives on her own along with her own horse, who is her familiar.
*Hometown: unknown
*Gear: none
*Possessions: none
*Familiar: Brown Stallion (named Freedom)
*Profession: Vet

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

Lura Crane --

*Name: Lura
*Species: Human
*Height/weight: 5'4"/105
*Appearance: Straight black hair a little past shoulder-length, usually tied in a high ponytail with long bangs in the front. Always wears glasses, framing her light brown eyes. Soft turtleneck, long-sleeved shirt, comfortable teal-ish cargo pants, a light black coat (left open) that goes down to her thighs, and plain old athletic shoes.
*History: She's something of a free-lance artist, but comes from a moderately wealthy family, so working for a living isn't much of a problem.
*Hometown: She usually settles for a bit, then moves somewhere else when she's in the mood for change.
*Gear: None?
*Possessions: Apartment.. Pencils and sketchbook? Several random books.
*Familiar: An tiny kitten-size white cat, usually found either sitting on her shoulder or cuddling in her left arm/hand.
*Profession: Artist

PayShi --

*Name: James
*Species: Half Demon/Half Human
*Height/weight: 6'1" 190
*Appearance:[post 4 - character picture post]
*History: He's been an orphan since he can remember. He's been out of the orphanage since his 18th birthday and has been finding himself as a bounty hunter... for now. He didn't know he was half demon until he reached 14, and he developed a strange power. He had to learn to control it without hurting others... He will never forgive himself for killing that kid back so many years when he didn't realize how strong he was.
*Hometown: He has no clue... but he'd count the small village he was raised in at the orphanage his home. He still visits the kids there.
*Gear: He carries guns at his waist, beneath his coat. And also a sword on his back.
*Possessions: Just what he carries with him. Himself, his weapons, and whatever money he has at the time.
*Familiar: Nothing.
*Profession: Bounty Hunter

*Name: Celeste
*Species: Wolf Demon
*Height/weight: 5'7", 110 as a Human.
*Appearance:
Human Appearance:[post 4 - character picture post]
Wolf Appearance:[post 4 - character picture post]
*History: She was born and raised in her tribe. Both of her parents are dead due to an attack from another tribe. She acts as a hunter in training currently. This is the life she has only known.
*Hometown: Her cave in the depths on a dark, deep forest.
*Gear: Nothing but what she appears with when she transforms into her human self: clothing, and a sword sheathed at her side.
*Possessions: All that she carries with her, and what is her tribe's is her's.
*Familiar: Nothing.
*Profession: Hunter in Training

javachipster
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-15-2008, 02:31 AM

pictures of characters

californiaswimmergirl --

coral:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

PayShi --

james:

celeste --

Arie
:D

Old 02-15-2008, 03:00 AM

We are allowed to post right? XD

HAPPY VALENTINES TO YOU! <3

dianakitsune
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to dianakitsune

Old 02-15-2008, 11:00 PM

Could you give a sample form? I'd hate to pm something that isn't right...

javachipster
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-16-2008, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianakitsune
Could you give a sample form? I'd hate to pm something that isn't right...
there is a character form on the first post ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie
We are allowed to post right? XD

HAPPY VALENTINES TO YOU! <3
post all you want now ^^

dianakitsune
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-17-2008, 04:20 AM

@javachipster

I meant like a filled out sample, sorry ^^" I'm just a little confused on what to put for posessions and gear

javachipster
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-17-2008, 05:07 AM

@kitsune
oh ^^; ok duh.. uhhh. look in the character postings post.. i posted my character

dianakitsune
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-17-2008, 03:20 PM

alright, thanks ^^
I'll get it to you asap

javachipster
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-17-2008, 06:25 PM

Deanna stood at the entrance of the restaurant. awaiting costumers. menus in reach for someone to arrive. ~^^ i started it! ^^~

dianakitsune
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-17-2008, 06:28 PM

Rain walks into the restaurant. She felt very out of place, being one of the few humans around. Sometimes she wished she had a pair of wings for then she'd blend in more.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-17-2008, 06:31 PM

Coral sat at ehr desk at was scratching her head in thought. She bit her pen. College homewrok was so hard! She decided she needed a break. She looked at ehr watch. 6:00. Dinner time. She pulled out the newspaper and looked at teh restaurant reviews she didn't feel like cooking. She chose a restaurant after reading the reviews.

Then she got up and changed into a light blue dress that flattered her thin model figure very well. Then she put on a pair of black high heels. She put on mascara and a little bit of blush. She also applied some light pink lipstick. She walked to the doorway of her apartment and put on a slim black coat. Then she put her cell phone, her wallet, car keys, and otehr miscellaneous objects into a black purse.

She stepped into her blue Porsche and drove to teh restauarnt. She parked in the oarking lot and walked into the restauarant. She stepped into the brightly lit restauarant. It seemed very homey. She waited for a server to lead her to a table.

dianakitsune
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-17-2008, 07:30 PM

(yeah we do)

Once seated Rain noticed, what appeared to be a fairy walk in. "She's blue, so maybe she's a water fairy?" Rain thought as she waited for her food. She could never keep track of all the creatures in the world she lived in. She wished horses had been allowed in the restaurant, but unfortunitly Freedom was just to big and probably wouldn't have fit through the door.

javachipster
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-18-2008, 05:43 AM

Deanna walked over to rain, "may i get you any thing miss? a drink or perhaps something to eat?" awaiting her answer, looking towards coral. "would you like something as well, miss?"

*~i want guys in this rpg too! ^^ mmm..guys. @drool@~*

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-18-2008, 12:04 PM

"I'd like to sit down first." Coral said with a friendly smile.

javachipster
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-18-2008, 07:41 PM

"oh, i'm sorry. would u like a table or would you rather sit at the bar?"

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-18-2008, 07:44 PM

Coral bit her lip. She considered. "A table please." she finally said.

javachipster
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-18-2008, 10:48 PM

"ok." deanna walked to a table not far from Rain's. "food or drink now miss?"

dianakitsune
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-18-2008, 11:09 PM

Rain hid her face in her menu for she felt so out of place. She began to think that she should have gone to the other restaurant. Though she knew she'd still be out of place. She sighed as she waited for the waitress to bring her her food.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-18-2008, 11:41 PM

"May I see teh menu?" Coral asked politely.

javachipster
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-20-2008, 02:33 AM

talking to coral, "oh, i'm soo sorry. i'm so ditsy right now..." deanna hands her a menu.

she walks over to rain. "may i get you something to eat or drink, miss?"

dianakitsune
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-20-2008, 02:36 AM

Rain stared at the waitress for a bit before answering, "Some water would be nice please." She said hoping for the thing with wings to leave. She knew she should have paid attention during biology...

Lura Crane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-20-2008, 02:53 AM

With a hand hanging on the strap of her sidebag, the other digging deep into her coat pocket, Lura walked along the sidewalk of a street, soon to turn a corner toward the restaurant, drowning her eyes in the images of the urban world. It was cool outside, yet not too cold to the point that her coat wouldn't be able to handle the weather.. it was a nice day to make a trip to the restaurant.

Lura came to this place regularly, sometimes just to relax and have a nice drink. She came to like the atmosphere, hoping it would help inspire her in drawing a new work. Soon enough, her feet led her to the entrance, where she awaited patiently for the familiar waitress to show her a table.

dianakitsune
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-20-2008, 03:16 AM

Rain eyed the new commer that walked in through the door. "Finally another human," Rain thought.