Twilight_New Moon_Eclipse
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Twilight_New Moon_Eclipse

Old 04-06-2008, 11:49 PM

Twilight jumped up. "None at all. Why would I give some shaman girl a reason to slam me to the ground?"

Lilith_gardian
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-06-2008, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight_New Moon_Eclipse
Twilight jumped up. "None at all. Why would I give some shaman girl a reason to slam me to the ground?"
*lettering in the dirt reads* I am truly sorry

Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 04-06-2008, 11:54 PM

Lael shrugged as Twilight was let go. "I don't know, I mean she made it seem like something." She looked at the ground as it started to write something. "Well at least the girl is sorry."

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-06-2008, 11:57 PM

Twilight ignored the writing and inconspicuously jerked her knife out of the wall.

ladysephiroth
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to ladysephiroth Send a message via Yahoo to ladysephiroth

Old 04-08-2008, 04:34 PM

when noone was looking she was outside leaning against a wall " well that knife seemed like something" she had her hood over 3/4 of her face only her mouth was visible, she grinned " I don't think she liked it much"

Lilith_gardian
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-08-2008, 09:48 PM

*sits on a tree branch at the outskurts of the town huming and works on a totem* huh *stops and heres a nosies*

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-08-2008, 10:21 PM

Twilight flipped the knife into her sleeve and started walking towards the woods. "Detour," she muttered.

Cows Go Moo

Old 04-08-2008, 11:11 PM

Lael nodded and decided to follow. "I suppose I might as well come. I haven't tried my hand at hunting for a while." And maybe meeting that shaman might be beneficial for us.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-09-2008, 03:18 AM

"I meant by myself, thank you." Twilight kept her eyes straight ahead.

Cows Go Moo

Old 04-09-2008, 03:22 AM

Lael shrugged to herself. "Doesn't mean that I can't go the same way as you, unless you happen to find my presence that unbearable."

Lilith_gardian
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-09-2008, 03:07 PM

*Jumps down from the tree runs to the hidden runes,But
The freshly carved totem falls out of my pocket*

ladysephiroth
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to ladysephiroth Send a message via Yahoo to ladysephiroth

Old 04-09-2008, 03:37 PM

(( this is the man in black's font colour))
he waited on the edge of town he grins a wicked grin and began casting a spell

her smile dissappeared her back burned oh no

she started running screaming " RUN FOR YOUR LIVES EVACUATE THE TOWN!"

Lilith_gardian
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-09-2008, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladysephiroth
(( this is the man in black's font colour))
he waited on the edge of town he grins a wicked grin and began casting a spell

her smile dissappeared her back burned oh no

she started running screaming " RUN FOR YOUR LIVES EVACUATE THE TOWN!"
*telaports to the town*Ancents winds that hurd the crys of the inocent from the past wars
thourgh me you shall help the inoccent:
Grater Transporting winds!!
*all the towns people are telaported to safty.but leves lilith weekend*uhhh*passes out*

ladysephiroth
*^_^*

Old 04-09-2008, 03:53 PM

(( wow someone's on when I'm in school 0.0 ))

still running she noticed that she wasn't in the town anymore and she was surrounded by the towns people, she tripped and fell on her face which landed in the mud

when he finished the spell the town exploded, the town was burning

Lilith_gardian
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-09-2008, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladysephiroth
(( wow someone's on when I'm in school 0.0 ))

still running she noticed that she wasn't in the town anymore and she was surrounded by the towns people, she tripped and fell on her face which landed in the mud

when he finished the spell the town exploded, the town was burning
*the totem's around the towns people crys tears of blood*

ladysephiroth
*^_^*

Old 04-09-2008, 06:41 PM

she picked herself up and looked at the burning town and swore loudly " NOT HERE TOO!" she slammed her fist into the ground and shed a tear

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-09-2008, 10:36 PM

Twilight looked up. "It's him..." The man in black's name was a thing of horror and aspiration at the agency. "I'll kill him. I will. He's taken the only decent place I've ever had a job in and blown the frickin' thing up!"

Cows Go Moo

Old 04-09-2008, 10:50 PM

Lael whipped around, deciding not to go to the forest after all. As the town started to burn she ran towards the area, twirling her staff so that she could cast a water spell. She grabbed any of the jewelry that she came across, but was more worried about not getting enough, undamaged loot. "Ran Rom!" A jet of water came from her staff, spraying itself around the areas of flame.

ladysephiroth
*^_^*

Old 04-09-2008, 10:51 PM

the "man in black" laughed manically as the town blew up

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-09-2008, 11:12 PM

"Aw, dammit, my target's in there." Twilight said stupidly. "Oh, wait..."

Lilith_gardian
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-10-2008, 01:19 AM

*the fire becomings a black rageing Fire starts to swerl around the center of the unburnt town Lilith's darker nater takes controle, turns and looks at the man in black*(grins)lets play together
forever and ever *black fire takes form of a demon. turns smiling like a madman to the demon* Right love
*demon smillie evily*

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-10-2008, 03:16 AM

Twilight hurled a knife into the blaze, then followed the trail of smoke it made. "Bring it on, big guy."

Lilith_gardian
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-10-2008, 04:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight_New Moon_Eclipse
Twilight hurled a knife into the blaze, then followed the trail of smoke it made. "Bring it on, big guy."
Heheheh MEET RURU THE DEMON OF ETERNAL FEAR *RURU Smashes Twilight agenst a wall*

Cows Go Moo

Old 04-10-2008, 04:48 AM

Lael turned back seeing Twilight slammed against the wall in the distance. "TranDo Vuclere." She was transported back to where Twilight was and pointed a staff at the demon. "So, what's next going to destroy the village out of your own pleasure?" She waved her staff, making the sky form storm clouds and suddenly thunder clapped in the distance. "Rai Rom!" Balls of thunder appeared around RURU, slamming into the demon and creating an electric shock.

cyanidecookie
*^_^*
Send a message via Yahoo to cyanidecookie

Old 04-10-2008, 05:40 AM

Menewsha username: cyanidecookie
your RP name: Jack (Jacqueline)
Description:Jack is a fairly angry person, she gets bored with almost anything structured very quickly. She has had an on and off problem with depression, following her drug habits for the most part. When she's not with her close friends, she likes to be alone. She is a very aggressive and physical person, which explains all the fighting in her life. She has a big problem with authority and tends to rebel against anything overly structured or controlling. She dislikes most people her own age, and tends to gravitate towards older friends. She hates her name, and insists on being called Jack. She loves excitement with a little danger mixed in. When she is with her friends, she is loud and rather witty, but since she has no friends here, no one knows that side of her. She just stays quiet.
Jack is 5'9". she has a strong athletic build and lightly tanned skin. her hair is shaved into a 8" long mohawk, dyed black with white tips. she has long black bangs with white tips as well. She has many black tribal tattoos, they cover most of her body and part of her face. She has numerous ear piercings, and a stud in her nose. Her eyebrows have 2 and 3 rings in them. Her lip is pierced once, with a silver ring through it. She usually wears mostly if not all black, normally adorned with spikes and/or chains.
RP job: thief/unemployed
Background: unknown