Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-11-2015, 07:36 AM

Tavis shunned Davvin with his his hand. "Don't lump me together with the average artist. This genius is all me." Davvin didn't exactly compliment him, but that didn't sink in all the way. What Tavis heard counted as a compliment. He went back to sculpting his mini clay model after that brief pause, pulling tools out from the drawer. Rather his usual expression, a serious one took over as he focused his attention on the clay and staring at Davvin for the next ten minutes. When it was nearly finished, he crushed it into a flat pacake with a shake of his head. "Can you like...hold your hands out like they're wings or something?" he asked, imitating the gesture and losing the top half of his carving tool in the process. That thing was always falling apart.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 05-11-2015, 04:49 PM

"That wasn't a compliment you weirdo." Davvin murdered rollin this eyes, not even sure how Tavis had managed to interpret it as such. As he tried to remain still, he watched Tavis work. It was an interesting process and the snarky guy from the other day complete vanished into a serious artist expression, as he completely focused. He almost didn't hear Tavis's request, so focused in on watching him work. "Huh? Oh like this?" He asked placing his arms straight out to his sides, already aware of how uncomfortable this position could get if he held it for too long.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-11-2015, 05:23 PM

Tavis looked at him for a minute, making a face as he thought. After a while he sighed and shook his head. "No, you look like a total moron. Do what you were before." He fetched his tool and sat down again, glaring at his clay pancake. "Somehow or other it's not right and I really need to get this thing right, just this one thing." He sent Davvin a look like it was his fault.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 05-11-2015, 05:31 PM

"Hey don't look at me. This isn't my fault. I'm just the innocent model." He smiled, dropping his arms relieved that he wasn't going to have to hold that position for long. He had some strength in his arms from parkour and regular exercise but there was only so long he would be able to endure a position like that.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-11-2015, 05:37 PM

"Innocent?" Tavis snorted with laughter. "That at least has to be a lie. Your pretty face doesn't fool me!" he exclaimed. The last time they met came back to him and Tavis blinked before he put that out of mind. No need to remember since he hadn't thought about it at all the past few days past his inspiration. He shook his head and started reforming his clay, starting from the bottom and reaching up this time.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 05-11-2015, 06:13 PM

"Oh so you think I'm pretty?" he smirked, ready to fall back into that teasing atmosphere they had last time. He just wouldn't take it as far this time. He didn't need to take it as far this time. He's not sure why he did last time. "So glad I'm not just here for all this," he gestured to his chest and torso.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-11-2015, 06:22 PM

Tavis raised an eyebrow, but he easily fell into the repitore. "Sure, in an annoying way. Those lips are just a crime," he complained. Not that he'd paid Davvin's face much attention. He just noticed it the second he looked closer. Face twisting with disgust, he tossed a tiny bit of clay at the other man, aiming for his face, but hitting a glsncung shot off his shoulder instead. "Oh don't worry, that's the only reason you're here."

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 05-11-2015, 06:32 PM

"Oh that's all I'm here for really?" he scoffed,as he wiped of the bit of clay on his shoulder, wrinkling his nose, "I seem to remember one other particular reason for being here, and I think it has something to do with a little flower on your hand."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-11-2015, 06:46 PM

Tavis opened his mouth to yelp out some kind of nonsense, but before he could, a knock sounded on the door. "Tavis, are you home?" a feminine voice called. Tavis' face fell in an instant. Did she somehow sense they turned the conversation to her? After groaning, he got up from his seat and headed for the door.

"You might as well come with me," he added with a wave of one hand. He ran a hand through his hair to 'put it back in order,' then opened the door. Corena started, then smiled at him.

"Oh thank goodness! I haven't seen you in days and the post office said you haven't gotten your mail in weeks. I just came by to tell you they have a package waiting for you!" She exclaimed. Tavis blinked at her, failing to come up with words.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 05-11-2015, 06:53 PM

Davvin followed behind Tavis as he went to answer the door, fairly aware that he was still shirtless. He looked at the girl almost feeling bad for her; it really wasn't fair of Tavis to treat her this way, she seemed nice. Either way, he said he'd be the other man's fake boyfriend and he figured he might as well sell. He wrapped his arms around Tavis from behind resting his head on Tavis's shoulder, nuzzling into the other's neck affectionately.

Where Corena couldn't see he poked at Tavis's back, "Answer her you idiot," he whispered into his ear.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-11-2015, 07:01 PM

Corena's eyes went wide when she saw Davvin and she glanced between the two males, hiding a noise of surprise behind her hand. "Oh, sorry! I didn't realize you were with someone!" Her eyes raked over the shirtless, unfamiliar person, clearly off-put by this sight.

Tavis relaxed against Davvin after a second. He let a satisfied grin slide over his face as he shifted to wrap one hand around Davvin's waist. "Oh yeah, sorry. I was just so distracted with my...art project." He purposely paused as if to say something far different than art distracted him. "I'd like you to meet, David. We're uh...together."

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 05-11-2015, 07:10 PM

Davvin growled, seriously the asshole still hadn't gotten his name right. He turned to look at Corena a polite, if forced, smile on his face. "Anyway, thanks for letting us know, we'll get to it later. It was nice seeing you again." He closed the door quickly and turned Tavis around to look at him

"Davvin. My name is Davvin." There was ice in his voice as he shoved the other away, making sure to take a good swipe at the other's head as he did.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-11-2015, 07:18 PM

"Bye..?" Corena found herself pushed out the door, far more confused than she had been in her life. Something about those two was off and she was just with it enough to notice.

Tavis' eyes went wide when he realized his mistake and took a step back, but not quick enough to miss the smack to his head. "Ack, sorry! I forgot, kay?" He rubbed his head, levling a sulky glare at Davvin.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 05-11-2015, 07:22 PM

Davvin glared right back at Tavis, a pout starting to form on his lips. "You'd think for someone with a strange name yourself, you'd actually be able to remember my name since it matches." He grumbled, not at all sorry for hitting the other male.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-11-2015, 07:28 PM

"My name isn't weird!" Tavis huffed. "And I always introduce myself with 'like Travis except without the r!'" It didn't seem lame or strange to him to do that. Rather, he thought it quite cool. "I swear I won't screw your name up again, Davvin." He added extra emphasis to the correct name, just to spite him.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 05-11-2015, 07:35 PM

"Well it's certainly not normal either." Davvin muttered, definitely pouting now. He couldn't really figure out what about Tavis getting him name wrong bothered him, but it did. Yeah, he'd been teased as a kid for his name and went through most of high school with teachers always pronouncing it wrong. Eh, maybe it was just another thing about the other guy that annoyed him. "Maybe you should just call me Dav, I doubt you could mess that up."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-11-2015, 07:42 PM

Tavis shrugged one shoulder. "Sure, that's cool. Dav.." He glanced over at the door, staring at it for a long second. "So, do you think she bought it? Honestly, I don't know why you shoved her out so quick. We'd barely said hi!" He didn't like Corena, but it did seem silly to introduce themselves as boyfriends and just said bye right after.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 05-11-2015, 07:44 PM

"No clue, she probably just thinks we weirdos. Though I'm sure she already thought that about you." He paused looking at Tavis, "Somehow I didn't think me hitting you would have sold the whole boyfriend thing..." he said wryly, especially considering it was because you got my name wrong. "Really that would have mode this whole charade real believable."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-11-2015, 07:48 PM

Tavis pouted. "No way! I thought we sold it well! Was our acting that weird?" He thought he did a good job looking comfortable next to Davvin, maybe because it was easier than he thought. He turned to smack Davvin in the arm, his face flushing with a mix of embarrassment and anger. "Then maybe you shouldn't have hit me!"

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 05-11-2015, 07:53 PM

"She saw as for all of two minutes in which we were both actually weirdly flustered. I don't know. It doesn't matter." He wiped at his arm where Tavis had hit it, "Yah! Then don't say stupid things, huh?" Getting his name wrong counted as a stupid thing, right? It sure felt like it. Davvin looked at Tavis having to fight the urge to wrap his arms around the other again, amazing at how comfortable and right it had felt to be pressed up against the other.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-12-2015, 02:48 AM

"Flustered? I don't know about you, but I was totally cool with that all!" Tavis whined. They saved their normal behavior for the second Corena left. But hey, as long as it got him some precious time, he didn't care. Messing with Davvin happened to be fun. He stuck out his tongue again before whirling away. "If you want someone who doesn't say stupid things, get a different fake boyfriend!"

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 05-12-2015, 02:52 AM

"Oh yeah you were totally cool. That's practically your middle name from what I've seen so far." Davvin commented, sticking his tongue out slightly at Tavis as he finished the comment. "I'm not the one who needs a fake boyfriend here, so I don't see why I would need to be looking for one." He raised an eyebrow at Tavis, "Or did you forget that detail?"

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-12-2015, 02:57 AM

"Thank you, it is," Tavis shot back, not about to give Davvin the satisfaction of that jab. He certainly thought himself cool after all. Waving a hand, he dismissed everything that Davvin said. "And yet you agreed, no fight. When I told you I needed you, you came running, and faked my boyfriend with so much charm! Maybe you want this more than you think." He winked before he twirled away, back to the studio. Though, he didn't think what he said held any truth; he just said it to get under the other's skin.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 05-12-2015, 03:07 AM

Davvin followed after Tavis, "Hm. Well I figured I could go and run up the side of a building and do some flips or get amusement of your special brand of insanity. Both promised to be equally entertaining." Davvin didn't respond that listening to Tavis's request had seemed so natural he really haven't even contemplated it, just rushed over.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-12-2015, 03:28 AM

Tavis stared at Davvin like he just said something insane, which he had in Tavis' book. "Run up the side of a building? I'm sorry what, dude?" He really couldn't tell if Davvin was talking shit or being serious with that comment. It sounded like the sort of sarcastic thing he might say. Tavis furrowed his brows, trying to imagine Davvin doing a flip. The thought left him bursting out in laughter. It must have looked hilarious!