Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-08-2012, 09:20 AM

Just as Sebastian joked about Khallos being a werewolf he had picked up his glass and, at hearing Sebastian call him one of the monsters he despised and hunted, he clenched his fist hard enough to shatter the glass, cutting his hand up and causing it to bleed heavily. He didn't seem to notice though as he turned to Sebastian with a snarl and lifted him up off the ground by the front of his jacket, shouting, "YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH SEBASTIAN!" He stood like that for a second, quivering in rage, from Sebastian's angle his red, false eye almost seemed to glow. Khallos took a deep breath before abruptly dropping him and backing away. He took a look around at the attention he had attracted, eyes quickly averting when he looked their way. Khallos let out a sigh, grabbing some napkins and putting pressure on his bleeding hand, saying, "You're an idiot Sebastian, monsters don't exist. Now, where do you keep your store's first aid kit?"

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-08-2012, 01:55 PM

Opening his eyes, Jai'kar realized that he had fallen asleep, raising his head sheepishly. That's when he noticed Sebastian, Khallos, and Andy, and Khallos' rage. A bit alarmed, he was ready to step in when Sebastian was lowered to the ground. As Khallos asked for the first aid kit, rather impolitely in his rage, Jai'kar looked to Ky and Yuri as if to ask what they heck had happened, his head tilted slightly. It was certainly turning out to be an odd day. "There hasn't been anything that I've heard of," Jai'kar answered, hoping that he had guessed Ky's question correctly. "Except for the signs of struggle out on Wilkinson's farm, and the strange tracks around it."

-----

Watching the shenanigans of the brothers Sebastian and Andy as they entered, Izzy giggled, finishing off her hot chocolate after she was done laughing. Then the conversation took a turn for the worse, with another man by the name of Khallos getting angry and threatening Sebastian. He seemed to change his mind a few moments later though, and dropped Sebastian to the ground. His hand dripping blood made Izzy want to heal him real fast, but she wouldn't do it for someone that had gotten so angry.

Inching closer though, she spoke up to the waitress, the conversation intriguing her. "Who is missing?" she asked, eyeing the others to make sure that they weren't too close for comfort. Satisfied at her amount of personal space, she looked back to Ky for an answer, honestly clueless about the going-ons of the village due to living in virtual isolation.

fishyfey
*^_^*

Old 01-08-2012, 09:20 PM

“Hey! I'm no child! You're only a couple years older than I am!” Andy laughed to Yuri. He shrugged his shoulders playfully and giggled when she covered his ears. “That tickles. Hey, what are you so busy with on that laptop? Must be important. You aren't looking up naughty pictures on the free wi-fi are you?” He craned his neck to look just in case she was.

--------------------------------------------

“What the Hell is wrong with you man?!” Sebastian shrieked as his feet dangled and kicked at air. He landed in a heap on the coffee shop's floor for the second time in 15 minutes. Andy was beside his brother so fast that he knocked over the stool he was sitting on. His conversation forgotten as his eyes watched his new enemy. He stared at Khallos as if watching a feral beast and he planned to wrestle it bare handed.

“I could understand being pissed when I threw that donut at you, but for calling you a WEREWOLF? I mean really... a W-E-R-E-W-O-L-F?” Sebastian stood and dusted off his cloths and noticed blood from Khallos's cut staining his shirt. “Aaieeeee! Now I need to buy a new shirt!” He was disgusted by the fluid and held his shirt out from his skin.

Andy's muscles were tense and waiting. As soon as Khallos turned to get the first aid kit Andy launched his lilth body at the older man in a move any football linebacker would have been proud of.

“Andy NO!” Sebastian tried to get between them, only caring that his brother didn't get hurt.

“Who do you think you are?” Andy screamed it. “Don't ever try and hurt him again! Ever! I'll kill you!”

Clairefirestar9mm
Caboose :3

Old 01-08-2012, 11:37 PM

Ky frowned slightly, then shrugged- she wasn't a detective, she wasn't a police officer. There wasn't much she could do except pray that the boy came home. "Eric Bancroft," she said, in response to the girl with the pink hair. "He went missing a few days ago and no one knows what happened to him."

"Andy, I'm appalled that you think I would do such a thing," Yuri said, her expression mockingly horrified. "I'm just doing some research for school, see," she said, turning the screen to show him. The page was something about microbiology; an alibi that no one would really bother to care to look into. She liked Andy; he was only a year or two younger then her, but he was like a little brother, with his cute and loveable ways.

She spun around, startled, as Khallos yelled at Sebastian, the sound of breaking glass filling the cafe. She saw Andy tense a moment before he lunged; she lunged after him, trying to stop him, but missed and landed in a heap on the floor. "Andy!"

Ky's head jerked up, her eyes narrowing before she hopped over the counter like a pro. "That's enough," she said, grabbing for Andy and pulling him away from Khallos. She handed him off to Yuri, who sheperded the boy over to his older brother. "If you gentleman can't behave, I'm going to have to ask you to take it somewhere else," she said, her voice snapping with ice. She turned narrowed eyes to Khallos, the warning clear even as she held out her hand to him. "I can tend to your hand, if you need it," she added, her voice still frosty cool.

fishyfey
*^_^*

Old 01-09-2012, 12:52 AM

Andy wouldn't look at his older brother. He knew that he was going to get chewed out for this, but he didn't care. He only hoped that Sebastian would wait until they were somewhere more private, instead of in front of the whole town.

“I'm sorry Yuri. Are you ok? I should have been more careful before I attacked that... WEREWOLF.” Andy drew out the last word. Intentionally pushing Khallos's buttons.

“Lets get out of here Andy. I have to change my shirt anyway. It has blood on it.” Sebastian said, scrunching his nose, his tone flat. “Sorry Ky. No need to ask us to leave. We are going.” He was already to the door before he realized that Andy was not following him. “Andy?” he used the parental tone. The one that said 'you had better listen to me now or else.'

Andy ignored the 'tone' from his brother. He was not his parents and was not allowed to use that tone. “I'm fine. Just go without me. I wanna make sure Yuri is ok. She took a pretty good fall.” He picked up the stool he knocked over earlier and sat back at the bar putting effort into ignoring Khallos. Sebastian left for the bakery to change.

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-09-2012, 02:47 AM

Khallos looked after Sebastian and sighed, this time in a slightly sad tone, angry at himself for treating him like that, but his eyes snapped towards Ky, going cold as ice as he said, "No thank you. My shop isn't too far from here, and I have my own kit," a dark smile came across his face as he said, "You know, Ms. Summers, I notice you don't have a watch of your own? As most people know, I run a wonderful watch and clock shop just down the street, and I'm sure I have something that would suit you wonderfully. Maybe a nice, polished iron piece? It would certainly be simple, but elegant, in it's own way." He turned and walked away back towards his shop, dropping money on the table to cover what he ordered, plus another $50 for the glass and sizable tip.

Clairefirestar9mm

Old 01-10-2012, 04:35 AM

Ky only gave Sebastian what she hoped was a sympathetic look, trying to convey that she didn't blame him for anything. She turned her sullen stare back to Khallos, her eyebrows raising at what she thought was him merely trying to pitch a sale. "Iron," she asked, obviously confused. Did they even make watches out of iron? She watched him as he left, her eyes glued to his back as she tried to figure out what the hell anyone would try and sell an iron watch. Surely, he would want to sell her a pricier metal... right?

She only shrugged and went back behind the counter, her eyebrow raising higher at the overly generous ammount of money left behind. she shrugged and stuck it into the cash register- they had to replace the glass, anyway.

"I'm fine," Yuri said, giving Andy a bright smile. "You shouldn't worry about me, I'm tougher then I look." She got up and dusted off her jeans, then ran a hand through her hair. "Andy, you shouldn't antagonize him," she said, her voice soft and almost motherly. "Don't let Khallos mess with you. Just ignore him, okay?" She didn't like Khallos- he seemed to know things no human should know, and he was definitely human. She had a hunch that there was something more to him, something very dangerous to her and her pack. She'd have to keep an eye out for her and her people, but she didn't want her human friends getting hurt either.

"Do you want me to walk back to the bakery with you," she asked, pushing short, dark hair out of her eyes. "I wanted to head over there anyway." It was also an excuse to make sure Khallos wasn't creeping around to try and get back at the boy.

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 01-10-2012, 10:14 PM

[[Sorry! :gonk: I wanna post, but Marsyas isn't so I can't either.]]

Marsyas
Words are meaningless unless you...
Send a message via MSN to Marsyas

Old 01-11-2012, 04:48 AM

((Sorry Queen, I's been super busy this week, and there's been alot of drama. . . :sweat: ))

Vik sat in silence as he gathered his thoughts and as Hyun spoke. He took into consideration the things she was saying before making a reply, "It's not that I couldn't believe I was a vampire, it's more like I didn't want to." He was no fool, he didn't simply ignore signs as they appeared but he wasn't sure how to take being a vampire. Before now, he hadn't had anyone to talk to about it. So he simply tried to ignore it.

When he listened to her suggesting him being trained, it felt as though he was a child again as he laughed lightly, "So now I'm a baby again huh? I must be taught to crawl before I walk is that it?" As sarcastic as he was being, he was sure he knew the answer. With that in mind he decided to move on, "You want to know my signs? Well, most of them come when I was struck by this indescribably hunger. My nails get longer, I grow fangs, and my eyes change color. It also feels like the air around me gets cooler but I haven't been able to confirm that."

There were things he wanted to know but had no idea where to start, "I understand that reality and fiction are two different things I can assure you," he joked. Standing up and moving away from the edge of the building, he gazed upon Seung's seductive figure and shook his head. If only she were my age, he thought to himself as a devious smirk graced his lips. "I'll accept your help. I know when I can't do something alone, and I certainly can't do this by myself."

fishyfey
*^_^*

Old 01-14-2012, 12:47 AM

((Sorry I haven’t posted! Family kind of blew up and I’ve been a bit burnt out from it. Couldn’t think of ANYTHING to write. I will try and post within the next day or so))

fishyfey
*^_^*

Old 01-23-2012, 07:37 PM

((Did this RP die? Haven’t seen anyone posting in over a week?))

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 01-24-2012, 12:05 AM

[[Sorry I've been away for a while! Life happens, you know?]]

"Oh, is it?" Hyun-Seung tilted her head thoughtfully. Usually the half-bloods were extremely predictable...this one was...different in a way. "But then again, ignoring the truth makes it worse." The elegant lady nodded her head as he listed his "symptoms". They were normal, except for the fact that most half-bloods were not able to make the air around them cool down, but Viktor had already seemed different from the others. More vampire blood than human blood in his veins, perhaps?

"Hmm." A corner or Hyun's mouth creeped up slowly, resulting in a spine-tingling smirk. "Now that you've accepted my help, let's get to work immediately." The vampire looked Vik up and down, giving him a once-over before starting. "What do you want to begin with? Physical or mental training?"

Clairefirestar9mm

Old 01-24-2012, 04:33 AM

((I'm kind of stuck until everyone else posts.))

fishyfey
*^_^*

Old 01-24-2012, 08:58 PM

Andy hooked Yuri’s arm through his and strode out of the café with a wide smile on his face. He wondered if she would be offended by the casual way it made them walk close together. He hoped not, but grinned and pretended it didn’t matter and was the most natural thing in the world.

“Are you worried about that boy that went missing?” Asked Andy. “I didn’t really know him. Just occasionally saw him around here and there. I think he probably got smart and took off from this little Podunk town and is out partying. Laughing at all of us for worrying so much.”

A thought was tickling the back of Andy’s mind. It grew like a lizard on steroids until it captured his mind so completely that his eyes glazed over for a moment. His own Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle of a plan had been hatched!

“We should throw a party!” Andy said. A maniacal gleam in his eyes. “If Eric can go off partying so can we! That will show him. We can use the bakery. There’s tons of room upstairs. What do you think Yuri? Would you come?”

Clairefirestar9mm

Old 01-25-2012, 03:06 AM

Yuri was taken by surprise when Andy hooked his arm through hers, but she went with it, easily catching up to him on long legs. They kept bumping each other, but the easy grin on his face told her that he didn't mind, so it didn't bother her, either. She was used to being close to others- the members of her pack were all very close, after all.

"I am," she said slowly, in response to his first question. "Eric was... is a nice kid. He's friends with my brother Dmitry so I've hung out with him a lot. I don't think he'd take off without at least leaving a note, or calling his parents to let them know he's okay." It went beyond that- she'd gone with her father to investigate the last place Eric had been seen at, and the place reaked of Others. It was easy for them to assume that Eric hadn't simply disappeared, but with no proof that wouldn't reveal what she was, her thoughts were better kept to herself.

Yuri couldn't help but stare at him as the words sunk in. "A party," she asked. "I'm not...." She stopped herself before she could finish the thought; I'm not sure a party is appropriate when times are so dangerous. But he wouldn't know times were dangerous- all anyone knew was that a kid was missing, and it hadn't been long enough for them to rule it out as a runaway case. "Well... I mean, if your brother would be okay with that, I guess you could," she said slowly. "I mean, it would be fun, right? And of course I'd come." If she couldn't stop it, she could at least make sure nothing bad happened.