salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 03-12-2016, 01:39 AM

Do you have siblings?
If so, how many?
Are they brothers, sisters, or both?
Is there a small or large age difference among your siblings?
How close are you to your siblings?
How frequently do you keep in contact with your siblings?
Did you have to share a room with your siblings growing up?
Do you like your siblings?
What are some funny or weird stories about things your siblings did?

Louvel

Old 05-13-2016, 01:58 PM

I don't usually talk about my family much but I'm willing to divulge a bit of imformation.
I am the middle child of 8.
I have two younger brothers that I'm fairly close with, the rest are a mix of brothers and sisters I've yet to meet.
I talk to my brothers are a fairly weekly basis.
Thank goodness no, never had to share my room with anyone beyond my mums dog.
For the most part sure, the ones I know at least. I don't really feel a connection to the ones I've never had an actual conversation with but the two younger ones I love to death.
A funny quip?
The youngest one when he was just a baby used to love the dark, we'd set him in a large cupboard then close the door and each time we opened it he'd light up and giggle.

MercyGrim96
It's tea time!

Old 05-19-2016, 01:58 AM

I'm an only child, thankfully. When I was younger I would have said differently though, I always wanted a sibling. I love in the middle of nowhere and when I was little I had no one to play with so I used to collect worms in a milk container and play with them. And I used to make my toy cars talk to each other.

But now I'm kind of glad that I'm an only child because I like having my own space. Though I would have liked to have someone to blame things on when I was growing up, I had to blame everything on the cat and that usually didn't slide haha

MeIshCutie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-25-2016, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by salvete View Post
Do you have siblings?
If so, how many?
Are they brothers, sisters, or both?
Is there a small or large age difference among your siblings?
How close are you to your siblings?
How frequently do you keep in contact with your siblings?
Did you have to share a room with your siblings growing up?
Do you like your siblings?
What are some funny or weird stories about things your siblings did?
Yes, I have siblings :). 2 younger brothers, 2 older stepbrothers, and 2 older stepsisters who are all blood related.

Hmmm, i'd a small age difference. I personally know that my 2 younger brothers and I has a 2 year age gap. I'm not sure about my older stepsiblings. Although I know when their birthdays are I don't really know the years that theh were born at.

We are all not very close. We don't live together with the stepsiblings so I only live with my brothers. Also, I guess because they are guys adds to the reason that we're not close. It's like we all have our own little world around the house. However, we do talk occasionally only when there's needed to be said or asked.

I like them to a degree. There's just so many differences between us that we don't talk. After all, they are my siblings and I can't really change that.

We had some fun times and weird moments but I vaguely remember them now. x)

Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 05-29-2016, 04:11 PM

Technically NOT an only child, but I was raised an only child.

I have one half sister. But she grew up with her mom (we have the same dad) and she was about 19/20 when I was born.

MeIshCutie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-04-2016, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava The Vampire View Post
Technically NOT an only child, but I was raised an only child.

I have one half sister. But she grew up with her mom (we have the same dad) and she was about 19/20 when I was born.
hmm what do you mean by 19/20?

Apicula
Mountain Dweller

Old 06-08-2016, 03:08 AM

I have an older sister even though it doesn't really feel like it because the maturity just isn't there. She's two years older than me and always claims the only reason people assume I'm the older one because of my height. Which always makes it awkward. I really wish our relationship was better, but there's a lot of unresolved history there because she isn't exactly the most self-aware person in the world. Things kind of got better once I moved out, but I still can only handle being around her for so long before it starts to take a toll on me.

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 06-11-2016, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeIshCutie View Post
hmm what do you mean by 19/20?
I think she means 19 or 20 years old

ThineRiddler
Hamiltrash

Old 09-25-2016, 05:21 PM

I have two sisters. One of them is two years younger than me and the other is six years younger than me. So, 17 and 13. I'm really close with my siblings because we had young parents, so they always were partying and sleeping all the time (Dad worked all the time) So, I kinda raised them. (And my parents to come degree). Yeah, we're really close then. Well, right now, the 17 year old is staying the week with me and she's talking about trying to visit every weekend, so that's exciting. The other one emails me sometimes. (She's special ed though, so it's different for her) Every time my parents come down, they bring her and she talks (signs) nonstop. The 17 year old and I shared a room for most of our lives, so we were very close in that way too. I love my sisters so much, I would do anything for them. (Right now I'm trying to get the olderyounger out of a toxic relationship that she can't really see).

The 17 year old and I, we would get really weird and say sorry all the time. We would build a fort and sit in it together and every time we slightly bumped into each other, we said sorry. I don't know, I find it really funny. We also tried to dig to China once, though I think everyone has tried that. Hahaa. THere's a lot of memories with them.

Viveka
:3

Old 10-05-2016, 12:29 PM

I have a half brother but he's 20 years older than me and I've never met him. XD

I also have two step-siblings. They're 6 and 10 years older than me, and I haven't seen them in years ...

So I guess I have no siblings at all, at least functionally. O_o

CookieMonstahh
Ohai~ o3o

Old 10-07-2016, 01:33 PM

I'm the oldest of four, and there's a huge age difference between us~ xD I'm 24 years old, my brother is 14, and my little sisters are 6 and 5. So, we're certainly spread out but we're all very close. My brother's currently in his asshole teenager phase but I still love him, and I adore my sisters.

I have tons of funny stories because my siblings are crazy xD well, really my whole family is pretty crazy. My sisters though are really into "dank memes" and a couple days ago they were pretend fighting and one was pretending to bang the other's head against a door while singing "WAKE ME UP, WAKE ME UP INSIDE, I CAN'T WAKE UP" and my dad was like... lmao is she singing Evanescence?

They'll also inspect any pictures to point out triangles and whisper "illuminati confirmed" which really freaks out their teachers sometimes. And one time my sister beat another classmate in a classroom game and he complained and she told him to "get good, scrub".