RetroTV
*^_^*

Old 07-03-2012, 04:01 PM

T h e- B e a c h- H o u s e

As you approach by boat, you can tell you're in for a good time. The ocean is clear, and has a beautiful sapphire tint. Golden glittering sands wrap around the island, as seagulls cry out. Palm trees spring up all around you, leaning with heavy coconuts, to welcome you. That's when you realize, you're in paradise. A small red crab greets you, waving a small envelope in his pincers. No doubt, this little creature is very happy to see you on his island. Now... Open your letter!

Welcome!
"Welcome to The Beach House", it reads. Gold lettering scrawled across the decorative envelope. You turn it around, and more gold. The seal that keeps your envelope closed is in the shape of a starfish. It's cute, and gives it a more beachy look. You open it. "I'm sorry I couldn't welcome you here on my own, but I wish for you to have a grand time chatting it up with all of the others who've come to my little abode. Have a great time, and don't forget, there's beverages and food in the Tiki hut to your left."

You smile. It's time to enjoy your vacation, until another small letter falls out.

"Oh, by the way, there's some rules here..." You cant help but sigh a little, but you must continue.
" Stay inside after 9:00. It gets windy and cold after that.
Be respectful to everyone, I don't want to kick anyone off my island!
The general rules of the world apply here; don't think you're immune!
Not entirely a rule, but it's more fun to roleplay your way onto the island. After that is free for all!

Your Hostess

You want to know more about me? You little creepers!
Well, for starters I'm a 20 year old female, who has never graduated high school. I feel no discouragement knowing this, and I am not ashamed to admit it. I like birds of all kinds, ducks are at the top of my list though! I work at a pizza place, and starting soon, I will be working 40+ hours a week! I'm currently with a fantastic man, and have been for 1 year and 3 months. Pink is my favorite color, and sushi is my favorite food! Anything else? Just ask!

Your Regulars

This is just a little area to put small introductions about regulars, so everyone can get to know them, even without knowing them!

Last edited by RetroTV; 07-03-2012 at 04:18 PM..

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 07-03-2012, 09:32 PM

hummy quietly walks in and stands in the back.
'hello, everyone.' hummy says shyly.
she laughs nervously.
'welcome to nations!'

Exchange
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 07-03-2012, 09:41 PM

Ex walks in to The Beach House, envelope still in hand. The house, although nicely furnished and giving off a warm, beachy glow, was still quite empty. She made her way to the Tiki hut and quickly made herself a pina colada. Ex rummaged about the drawers and found a twisty straw and umbrella to top off her tropical cup.

Sipping her drink slowly, she decided to explore the house for other signs of life. Making her way to the back, she saw a fairy in the back fluttering about and realized it was none other than hummy!

"Hummy!" Ex exclaimed, grateful for a familiar face in the island. "You're here, too?"